Frugal Joe/Bob Rogers

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Mar 21, 2007, 10:03:25 AM3/21/07
Looks like "Bob" got busted. BOOMERANG!

I bet that pussy doesn't show his face around here again.

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mountain-bike/browse_thread/thread/0efbb7f733d432ab/c9dbd0cc1651cdc3#c9dbd0cc1651cdc3>

DeserTBoB

Mar 21, 2007, 10:19:35 AM3/21/07

><http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mountain-bike/browse_thread/thread/0efbb7f733d432ab/c9dbd0cc1651cdc3#c9dbd0cc1651cdc3> <snip>

Looks like Noodles' only pal just got a broom rammed up his ass!

Good work!

Ever notice when these pieces of shit get behind the 8 ball, the
favorite way to begin damage control is to "go to the Lord?" Ken Lay
did the same damned thing. I still don't believe he's dead,
either...probably noodling young boys in Rio or something.

Once a jackass, always a jackass. Same goes for Charlie Nudo.

Hey Noodles! How many washers did you sell today?