TROLL ALERT-"BICYCLE"

1 view

455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

Aug 24, 2006, 10:58:27 AM8/24/06
BICYCLE (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drifts into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check its details at Google Groups at this URL

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QozczBQAAADoCs8zXzYsnVqOau5U8h6ZOPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A

It is a sad creature, deserving of pity, not anger.
Any direct response simply feeds it,
but it will go away if you ignore it.

DeserTBoB

Aug 24, 2006, 11:38:24 AM8/24/06

STAR-SPANGLED HELL

Aug 24, 2006, 2:36:15 PM8/24/06
DESERTBOB (not its real name) is a troll.

It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drifts into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check its details at Google Groups at this URL

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=Ohn2FRMAAADKWt-YFW4KG3QbhQogR222h-kUg4S0n7nbF1Te82ZIng

DeserTBoB

Aug 24, 2006, 3:23:35 PM8/24/06

DeserTBoB

Aug 24, 2006, 3:47:51 PM8/24/06
Charlie Nudo (its real name) is a troll. It regularly frequents at
least twenty news groups, including many rabid/gay/gun nut/racist

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3Atrippin28track%40yahoo.com+OR+author%3Atrippingtoo8track%40yahoo.com+OR+author%3Acoltblackpowder%40hotmail.com+OR+author%3Awinchester1886%40hotmail.com+OR+author%3Aanalog%40epix.net+OR+author%3Athenudofamily%40epix.net+OR+author%3Apowerchordg%40yahoo.com+OR+author%3Ahsf18%40epix.net+OR+author%3Adynobot%40hotmail.com+OR+author%3Astreambredbrownie%40yahoo.com+OR+author%3Abb69%40epix.net+OR+author%3Asmogchokedlosangeles%40hotmail.com&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=30&as_drrb=q&

It is a sad creature, deserving of pity, not anger. Any direct
response simply feeds it, but it will go away if you ignore it.

...one can only hope...and soon.

Route 309 Ragpicker

Aug 24, 2006, 4:17:53 PM8/24/06

This is PATHETIC, Charlie Nudo got this off a website "Guide To
Flaming". How embarrassing, this guy as no shame.

See it here:

http://www.flayme.com/flame/02-strategy.shtml

Scroll down to #27 Trollshifting.

He can't even think for himself, what a LOSER! He has to have a guide
to help him post, he's that much of a MORON.

DeserTBoB

Aug 24, 2006, 4:25:31 PM8/24/06
On 24 Aug 2006 13:17:53 -0700, "Route 309 Ragpicker"
<bicyc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This is PATHETIC, Charlie Nudo got this off a website "Guide To
>Flaming". How embarrassing, this guy as no shame.
>
>See it here:
>
>http://www.flayme.com/flame/02-strategy.shtml
>
>Scroll down to #27 Trollshifting.
>

>He can't even think for himself, what a LOSER! He has to have a guide

>to help him post, he's that much of a MORON. <snip>

OMG! He's SOOOO stupid, he has to get "self-help" on how to ruin
newsgroups!

Hey Noodles...ya dumb ginzo. NOW you look even more stupid than
before! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abraham Lincoln

Aug 25, 2006, 6:52:45 AM8/25/06

.

Abraham Lincoln

Route 309 Ragpicker

Aug 25, 2006, 7:31:49 AM8/25/06

Abraham Lincoln

Aug 25, 2006, 7:54:13 AM8/25/06

455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:

.

Abraham Lincoln

Route 309 Ragpicker

Aug 25, 2006, 8:35:37 AM8/25/06

Charlie has to get flame advice from a webiste. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He should have spent his time getting Ebay advice from me.