HARRY PALMER: WE ARE ANONYMOUS!

Nomen Nescio

Feb 23, 2009, 2:20:32 AM2/23/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4e2bHgyiA

We are ANONYMOUS.

Harry Palmer and
his Avatar cult are on notice.
We will conduct full demonstrations
at major Avatar courses on a regular
basis until Avatar ceases.

A full campaign to close this dying, but still
DANGEROUS SCIENTOLOGY
SQUIRREL CULT has just begun. Within the next 45 days
Avatar Squirrel Headquarters and Harry
Palmer will be confronted and filmed for further
You Tube exposure. ANONYMOUS plans to visit
the Florida state capital to confront the Governor's
office and legislators about the existance of this
dangerous MIND CONTROL cult within Florida'a
borders and the fraud
that Harry Plamer continues to perpetrate as
a "fake psychologist". Direct pressure
by ANONYMOUS will also put on the Florida
Health Board to bring Harry Palmer to justice
for his failure to cease his false psychological claims.
We are already in conversation with the Orlando Sentinal,
the Miami Herald, ABC, NBC, and CBS and several other major South
Florida papers. There will be coverage.

Further we ANONYMOUS will contact all
Avatar masters and Wizards by phone
and internet and deliver them
materials such as found on Http://www.avatarcult.info

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

Eldon

Feb 23, 2009, 7:58:54 AM2/23/09
Hey, this is the week for a flash raid in Orlando!

The 2009 Wizard course is going on right now at the Mariott Orlando
World Center Resort. It ends February 28. There is still time for some
Orlando Anons to pop over and picket at:

8701World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
407-239-4200 (that's the hotel phone number, not the number of Star's
Edge)

This is the big convocation of the year, when a couple of hundred new
"Wizards" pay another $7,500 to join a 13-day hypno-fest where they
learn the Avatar "secret" exorcism tech. More than 1,000 prior course
graduates typically return every year for another go at this elusive
form of enlightenment. Even in today's hard times, you can probably
expect 1,500 people or so.

It's a far bigger raid opportunity than that pissant little
Scientology storefront over on Colonial Drive.

For more info, see www.wizardcourse.com (the Star's Edge site)
and www.avatarcult.info (the critical site).

Keep in mind that Hari is desperate to downplay his lengthy
Scientology involvement. Many of his devotees know little or nothing
about the mother cult influence.

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Feb 23, 2009, 7:09:54 AM2/23/09
WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

Message: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4e2bHgyiA

Harry Palmer and
your Avatar cult are on notice.
We will visit

major Avatar courses on a regular
basis until Avatar ceases.

A campaign to close your dying, but still
DANGEROUS SCIENTOLOGY
SQUIRREL CULT has just begun. Soon

Avatar Squirrel Headquarters and Harry

Palmer will be confronted for further
You Tube exposure. ANONYMOUS will visit

the Florida state capital to confront the Governor's
office and legislators about the existance of this

dangerous MIND CONTROL cult within Florida's

borders and the fraud
that Harry Plamer continues to perpetrate as

a "fake psychologist". Pressure

by ANONYMOUS will also put on the Florida
Health Board to bring Harry Palmer to justice
for his failure to cease his false psychological claims.

We look forward to coverage by major media
the USA, Europe, and Asia.

Further we ANONYMOUS will contact all remaining
Avatar masters and Wizards.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

MYD...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2009, 3:48:38 PM2/23/09
Eldon

Wizards are targeted. It may even be going
on now for all we know. Unaware of the exact logistics
or timing. Stay tuned.

Moo

On Feb 23, 7:58 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hey, this is the week for a flash raid in Orlando!
>
> The 2009 Wizard course is going on right now at the Mariott Orlando
> World Center Resort. It ends February 28. There is still time for some
> Orlando Anons to pop over and picket at:
>
> 8701World Center Drive
> Orlando, FL 32821
> 407-239-4200 (that's the hotel phone number, not the number of Star's
> Edge)
>
> This is the big convocation of the year, when a couple of hundred new
> "Wizards" pay another $7,500 to join a 13-day hypno-fest where they
> learn the Avatar "secret" exorcism tech. More than 1,000 prior course
> graduates typically return every year for another go at this elusive
> form of enlightenment. Even in today's hard times, you can probably
> expect 1,500 people or so.
>
> It's a far bigger raid opportunity than that pissant little
> Scientology storefront over on Colonial Drive.
>
> For more info, seewww.wizardcourse.com(the Star's Edge site)

> andwww.avatarcult.info(the critical site).

> > WE ARE ANONYMOUS.- Hide quoted text -

WizardofAds

Feb 26, 2009, 11:39:14 AM2/26/09
On Feb 23, 1:48 pm, MYD...@Yahoo.com wrote:
> Eldon
>
> Wizards are targeted. It may even be going
> on now for all we know. Unaware of the exact logistics
> or timing.  Stay tuned.
>
> Moo
>
> On Feb 23, 7:58 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey, this is the week for a flash raid in Orlando!
>
> > The 2009 Wizard course is going on right now at the Mariott Orlando
> > World Center Resort. It ends February 28. There is still time for some
> > Orlando Anons to pop over and picket at:
>
> > 8701World Center Drive
> > Orlando, FL 32821
> > 407-239-4200 (that's the hotel phone number, not the number of Star's
> > Edge)
>
> > This is the big convocation of the year, when a couple of hundred new
> > "Wizards" pay another $7,500 to join a 13-day hypno-fest where they
> > learn the Avatar "secret" exorcism tech. More than 1,000 prior course
> > graduates typically return every year for another go at this elusive
> > form of enlightenment. Even in today's hard times, you can probably
> > expect 1,500 people or so.
>
> > It's a far bigger raid opportunity than that pissant little
> > Scientology storefront over on Colonial Drive.
>
> > For more info, seewww.wizardcourse.com(theStar's Edge site)
> > andwww.avatarcult.info(thecritical site).

But if they LEAVE, anyone from lowly Master (Not fully licensed of
course) to Trainers it is because of
their TKS! (Transgressions Kept Secret)

Scientology says:
"People leave because of their own overts and withholds.* That is the
factual fact and the hard-bound rule.
A man with a clean heart can’t be hurt. The man or woman who must,
must, must become a victim and depart
is departing because of his or her own overts and withholds. It
doesn’t matter whether the person is departing from a town or a job.
The cause is the same.
Almost anyone, no matter his position and no matter what is wrong can
remedy a situation if he or she really wants to. When the person no
longer wants to remedy it, his OWN overt acts and withholds against
the OTHERS involved in the situation have lowered his own ability to
be responsible for it. Therefore, departure is the only apparent
answer. To justify the departure, the person BLOWING OFF dreams up
things done to him, in an effort to minimize the overt by degrading
those it was done to. The mechanics involved are quite simple. "

Logic would have us believe that the millions, millions of people
seriously effected by this financial market meltdown, businesses
closing, and homes lost had this happen because of "Withholds,
transgressions and OVERTS (things they did because they were
irresponsible). Millions in the US are becoming homeless, their fault?
I think not.
THEY CREATED THIS? They must believe they don't deserve better?
Get Real!
So Harry/Avatar isn't thriving because of finger pointing? REALLY?
GO ANONOYMOUS!
*wrong deeds and not disclosing mistakes

ritte...@yahoo.com

Feb 27, 2009, 4:28:03 PM2/27/09
Did the Avatar cult get kicked out of it's hotel today? Hotel
management usually don't
like boogyman crap being conducted on the premises. ;-)