Being right in the middle of GOD's perfect will --> being blessed --> being hungrier.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2007, 9:25:18 PM6/3/07
MarilynMann wrote:

> > Seeing your name back on your messages did it for me...
> >
> > ...made me wonderfully hungrier :-)
>

> Did it for you?

Yes.

> Made you "hungrier"?

Yes.

> You are pushing the envelope there.

It's GOD's envelope.

> Crossing the line.

Right into the middle of HIS perfect will.

> Don't go there.

It remains my choice to seek out and be right in the middle of HIS
perfect will.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

flyingrat

Jun 4, 2007, 4:47:09 AM6/4/07
In article <1180920318.6...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
heart...@emorycardiology.com says...

> It remains my choice to seek out and be right in the middle of HIS
> perfect will.

"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis." --
Andrew B Chung confirming he has sucked the Devil's cock

Father Haskell

Jun 4, 2007, 9:52:29 AM6/4/07
On Jun 3, 9:25 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> MarilynMann wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Seeing your name back on your messages did it for me...
>
> > > ...made me wonderfully hungrier :-)
>
> > Did it for you?
>
> Yes.
>
> > Made you "hungrier"?
>
> Yes.
>
> > You are pushing the envelope there.
>
> It's GOD's envelope.
>
> > Crossing the line.
>
> Right into the middle of HIS perfect will.
>
> > Don't go there.
>
> It remains my choice to seek out and be right in the middle of HIS
> perfect will.
>
> May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Cool, man. Can I have your pizza, then?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2007, 10:32:27 AM6/4/07
MarilynMann wrote:

> Dr. Chung,
>
> I don't know whether you realize it or not, but those kind of remarks
> have a disrespectful flavor to them. Please choose your words more
> carefully.
>
> Marilyn

It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

In my experience, HE is always right.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way, thereby making you hungrier than
ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Archie Leach

Jun 4, 2007, 11:55:27 AM6/4/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <hear...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>MarilynMann wrote:
>>
>> Dr. Chung,
>>
>> I don't know whether you realize it or not, but those kind of remarks
>> have a disrespectful flavor to them. Please choose your words more
>> carefully.
>>
>> Marilyn
>
>It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
>Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
>
>In my experience, HE is always right.
>
>May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way, thereby making you hungrier than
>ever.
>
>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
>Andrew <><

I'm surprised you didn't put her on your Convicts list.

That's your typical method when somebody disagrees with you.

flyingrat

Jun 4, 2007, 12:22:44 PM6/4/07
In article <1180967547.2...@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
hear...@emorycardiology.com says...

> It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
> Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

During working hours yet again...

FR

tr...@is-better.com

Jun 4, 2007, 3:58:53 PM6/4/07
> Dr. Chung,
>
> I don't know whether you realize it or not, but those kind of remarks
> have a disrespectful flavor to them. Please choose your words more
> carefully.

"It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

In my experience, HE is always right."

And here is the source of the problem, what one person percieves. When
the heresies about the nature of the Holy Trinity and the use of the
pagan "chi" powers and the misled teaching about rocks and trees having
souls and free will were being propagated, it was advised you seek a
spiritual advisor external to your own fallible thoughts and feelings
and impressions so as not to be misled by wishfull thinking. You
refused. Your opinion has no status whatsoever, including the opinion
that you have some extraordinary communication with the Holy Spirit that
any other person of faith does not. That is why you should even at this
late date seek external sspiritual advise from someone so that
difference between opinion and valid teachings can be confirmed.