TOAST: to an unsung singer silenced

Spider Robinson

Jan 4, 2006, 10:28:58 AM1/4/06
Please hoist a glass for Gerry Tolman, longtime manager and friend of
Crosby, Stills and Nash, who was killed in an auto accident on December
31. I met him a few months ago, exchanged a few polite words. I wish
I'd gotten to know him better. He did a great thing for us all.

Thanks, gang.

--Spider

Jai Rose

Jan 4, 2006, 11:22:12 AM1/4/06
********CRASH********

Jai

Summer Storms

Jan 4, 2006, 12:06:54 PM1/4/06
****CRASH****

Jen

Jan 4, 2006, 12:14:24 PM1/4/06

"Spider Robinson" <spid...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

****CRASH****

D.J.

Jan 4, 2006, 11:49:40 AM1/4/06

Spider Robinson <spid...@shaw.ca> wrote:
] Please hoist a glass for Gerry Tolman, longtime manager and friend of

] Crosby, Stills and Nash, who was killed in an auto accident on December
] 31. I met him a few months ago, exchanged a few polite words. I wish
] I'd gotten to know him better. He did a great thing for us all.

D.J. tosses his drink into the fireplace.
--
djim70 at tyhe cableone dot net. Disclaimer: Standard.
http://crestar.drivein-jim.net/new.html AD&D JAn 3, 2006

John Vinson

Jan 4, 2006, 3:22:08 PM1/4/06
On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:28:58 GMT, Spider Robinson <spid...@shaw.ca>
wrote:

May he be remembered well for all that he did for good.

John the Wysard jvinson *at* WysardOfInfo *dot* com

denaldo

Jan 4, 2006, 5:57:02 PM1/4/06

*****CRASH*****
To Gerry, and all the people we never really have enough time with.

--
"Such is life amongst the wild poodles of the Serengeti plains."
(from an old Gary Larson cartoon)

Sagittaria

Jan 4, 2006, 7:01:47 PM1/4/06
Spider Robinson <spid...@shaw.ca> wrote in

**CRASH**

--
---->Sagittaria<----

"That's the good thing about the internet. Something doesn't have to be
real, it just has to be interesting." -Leowulf

Desideria

Jan 4, 2006, 8:22:34 PM1/4/06

"Spider Robinson" <spid...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

You're welcome. It's good to see you here again, but we regret the
circumstances.

****CRASH*****

thanks for the music.

Desideria

Bette

Jan 4, 2006, 8:29:56 PM1/4/06

<<<<<<<<CRASH>>>>>>>>>>

<life is too short>

Bette

smallish furry black dragon

Jan 4, 2006, 8:33:36 PM1/4/06

"Spider Robinson" <spid...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

***CRASH***

Wesley Struebing

Jan 4, 2006, 11:11:12 PM1/4/06
wrote:

>Please hoist a glass for Gerry Tolman, longtime manager and friend of

<<<CRASH>>>

--

Wes Struebing

and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.

Ace Lightning

Jan 5, 2006, 3:58:54 AM1/5/06

Damn. We keep losing the good ones...

***CRASH!!!***

Shar...@aol.com

Jan 5, 2006, 8:30:29 AM1/5/06
>>>Please hoist a glass for Gerry Tolman,...

Pleasant journey Gerry. You will be missed.

Matthew

Jan 5, 2006, 1:13:58 PM1/5/06
ah, bugger.

<crash>

--
"Forget the Force. Trust in the spread of the gauge."

"If knowledge creates problems, ignorance will not solve them"
-Isaac Asimov.

I try not to repeat my mistakes. That way, I can invent exciting new
ones to make.

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you can find a rock."
-Will Rogers

"Cry 'CHEEBLE' and let slip the hamsters of war."

"Those who learn from history are condemned to watch others repeat it."
- Henry Kissinger

kittent

Jan 6, 2006, 1:24:27 PM1/6/06
*CRASH*