Bachmann "Lies" about Family History, Obama "Invents"

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jun 28, 2011, 8:14:15 PM6/28/11
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/bachmann_lies_about_family_his
.html

The media are all over potential presidential candidate Michelle Bachmann
for the "lies" she told about her family history during an Iowa stump
speech.

Would that they had paid -- or will pay -- half as much attention to
Dreams from My Father, the Barack Obama memoir that an untroubled David
Remnick, the New Yorker editor and Obama biographer, blithely describes as
a "mixture of verifiable fact, recollection, recreation, invention, and
artful shaping."

"I'm actually even more than just an Iowan," Bachmann told her Hawkeye
audience last week. "I'm a 7th generation Iowan. Our family goes back to
the 1850s to the first pioneers that came to Iowa from Sognfjord, Norway."

According to a breathless Chris Rodda of OpEdNews, although Bachmann was
born in Iowa, and although her family did come from Norway in the 1850s,
her family made stops in Quebec, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas before
retreating to Iowa and then only four generations ago.

"There are some cultures in which telling self-serving lies about your own
ancestors would be so shameful as to be inconceivable," writes Nick Pinto
in the Minneapolis CityPages presumably with a straight face. "Michele
Bachmann's culture is apparently not one of these."

Those of us who have followed the Obama family saga have to marvel at the
potentially terminal myopia of people like Pinto and Rodda.

Their guy built his candidacy on the shifting sands of a family lie, not
from four generations back or seven, but from this one, Obama's own.

Speaking of "shameful," how about lying to the huddled masses of America's
schoolchildren, shepherded together in September 2009 for their first
presidential speech? "My father left my family when I was two years old,"
he told them, "and I was raised by a single mother."

That was not true, and Obama knew it was not true, but that was the story
he told in Dreams and in his two convention speeches, and he was sticking
to it, by gum.

Obama was reportedly born on August 4, 1961. As I point out in my book
Deconstructing Obama, young Barry was not yet a year old at the time Obama
Sr. left Hawaii for good. In fact, though, it did not much matter how old
the future president was when his presumed poppa turned rolling stone
because Barry was not in Hawaii to be abandoned.

Barry and his mom, the cruelly named Stanley Ann Dunham, had lammed out of
Hawaii within a few weeks of his birth and were living low on the hog in
Seattle, where Stanley Ann enrolled at the University of Washington.

In short, the family never lived together. There was no Obama family. The
Obama camp surely knew this by the time he ran for president, but Obama
kept dissembling about his origins nonetheless.

"My parents shared not only an improbable love," said Obama famously in
his breakthrough 2004 Convention keynote, "they shared an abiding faith in
the possibilities of this nation." Bull-beep!

--
Obama's black racist USAG appointee.

Eric Holder, racist black United States Attorney General drops voter
intimidation charges against the Black Panthers, "You are about to be
ruled by the black man, cracker!"

Eric Holder, prejudiced black United States Attorney General settles the
hate crime debate, "Whites Not Protected by Hate Crime Laws."

Nancy Pelosi, Democrat criminal, accessory before and after the fact, to
former House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Charles B. Rangel of New
York's million dollar tax evasion. On December 3, 2010, Congress voted to
censure Rangel for 11 ethics violations. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
fought removal of Charles B. Rangel from the House Ways and Means
Committee.

Felony President. 18 USC, Sec. 600. Promise of employment or other
benefit for political activity

Obama violated the law by trying to buy Joe Sestak off with a political
appointment in exchange for not pursuing an election bid to replace Arlen
Specter. Obama violated the law by trying to buy former Colorado House
Speaker Andrew Romanoff off last fall to see if he'd be interested in an
administration job -- instead of running against Sen. Michael Bennet.

Juris Diction

Jun 29, 2011, 6:21:05 AM6/29/11
In article <Xns9F12AF593D...@202.177.16.121>,

"Leroy N. Soetoro" <leroys...@usurper.org> wrote:

> Those of us who have followed the Obama family saga have to marvel at the
> potentially terminal myopia of people like Pinto and Rodda.
>
> Their guy built his candidacy on the shifting sands of a family lie, not
> from four generations back or seven, but from this one, Obama's own.

Ah those birthers. I'm still laughing at the idiots.

Freedom Dude

Jun 29, 2011, 7:44:02 PM6/29/11

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/bachmann_lies_about_family_his
.html

Those of us who have followed the Obama family saga have to marvel at the
potentially terminal myopia of people like Pinto and Rodda.

Hahahaha, the Birthers, Birchers, Tea Baggers and KKK coalition groups are
coming out of
the woodwork to mount their attacks. It's going to be interesting to see
these losers "spit
fire" out of their frustration.

David Weinstein

Jun 30, 2011, 3:55:45 PM6/30/11
Can you imagine this person WITHOUT makeup?

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/03/26/image4895111x.jpg

678.714.5764

Jun 30, 2011, 4:04:59 PM6/30/11
On 6/30/2011 12:55 PM, David Weinstein wrote:
> Can you imagine this person WITHOUT makeup?
>
> http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/03/26/image4895111x.jpg

She reminds me of a girl I dated in 1984. This girl was very pretty
with her makeup on; even looked a tiny bit like Bachmann. Then one
time, I saw her without it. She was incredibly plain - not
unattractive, just plain, and it was a jarring contrast to the
appearance I was used to seeing. I expect it would be the same with
Bachmann.

She doesn't have a prayer of obtaining the Republican nomination. She
might make for some interesting campaigning, though. What is it about
these Republican female politicians that they feel compelled to try to
brazen out every stupid fucking thing they say? No, the founding
fathers did *not*, as a group, try to end slavery, and no, John Quincy
Adams was *not* a founding father, and he did *not* play a significant
role in the War of Independence, which began when he was nine years of
age, and for most of which he was out of the country. But this stupid
cow will not back down.

Gunner Asch

Jul 1, 2011, 1:30:37 AM7/1/11

Do you think it would help this person if she wore makeup?

http://www.papatodd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/hillary_clinton.jpg

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gunner Asch

Jul 1, 2011, 1:32:36 AM7/1/11

So you are admitting then that you believe she has a very good chance of
making a sucessful run at the Whitehouse.

Given that leftwingers tend to post that sort of buffoonery about people
that they fear...Palin, Bachmann...the rest...

<VBG>

Its good to see you guys showing some fear.

<VBG>

Gunner

678.714.5764

Jul 1, 2011, 2:21:21 AM7/1/11
On 6/30/2011 10:32 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:04:59 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2011 12:55 PM, David Weinstein wrote:
>>> Can you imagine this person WITHOUT makeup?
>>>
>>> http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/03/26/image4895111x.jpg
>>
>> She reminds me of a girl I dated in 1984. This girl was very pretty
>> with her makeup on; even looked a tiny bit like Bachmann. Then one
>> time, I saw her without it. She was incredibly plain - not
>> unattractive, just plain, and it was a jarring contrast to the
>> appearance I was used to seeing. I expect it would be the same with
>> Bachmann.
>>
>> She doesn't have a prayer of obtaining the Republican nomination. She
>> might make for some interesting campaigning, though. What is it about
>> these Republican female politicians that they feel compelled to try to
>> brazen out every stupid fucking thing they say? No, the founding
>> fathers did *not*, as a group, try to end slavery, and no, John Quincy
>> Adams was *not* a founding father, and he did *not* play a significant
>> role in the War of Independence, which began when he was nine years of
>> age, and for most of which he was out of the country. But this stupid
>> cow will not back down.
>
> So you are admitting then that you believe she has a very good chance of
> making a sucessful run at the Whitehouse.

Nope - I said exactly the opposite. You can't read. I said, "She
doesn't have a prayer of obtaining the Republican nomination." English
must not be your native tongue.

She has *zero* chance of getting the Republican nomination. People
don't like candidates who say obviously wrong and stupid things and then
don't back away from them.

Gunner Asch

Jul 1, 2011, 6:04:01 AM7/1/11
On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:21:21 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>> So you are admitting then that you believe she has a very good chance of
>> making a sucessful run at the Whitehouse.
>
>Nope - I said exactly the opposite. You can't read. I said, "She
>doesn't have a prayer of obtaining the Republican nomination." English
>must not be your native tongue.
>
>She has *zero* chance of getting the Republican nomination. People
>don't like candidates who say obviously wrong and stupid things and then
>don't back away from them.

Oh...like Obama? 57 states wasnt it? And some 2,307 other things so
far.

Laugh laugh laugh...

say..did you see that a court has found in a law suit that Obama is
unlawfully president as he isnt natural born?

We do indeed...live in interesting times...dont we?

Laugh laugh laugh!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Liberal

Jul 1, 2011, 8:01:29 AM7/1/11
In article <a1f75934-6b42-47bc-b6da-
97d48d...@t7g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>

David Weinstein <perry...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Can you imagine this person WITHOUT makeup?

Here you go.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rWv20AgRpfQ/TD_nz1JtksI/AAAAAAAAEYM/lH
wSAT8QqUM/s1600/gal_michelle_obama_05.jpg

http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/michelle-
obama-distortion.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_z90NuHtm3qk/SjURkGyf-
QI/AAAAAAAAALA/wH9HCAtm7uc/s320/michelle-obama.jpg

Interesting fact: The phony $787 billion union payback stimulus
bill
included tax breaks for corporate jets! Click here for the
proof. The
stimulus was, like Obamacare, rammed into law by Democratic
lawmakers
and pushed by Obama. Of course, none of the law makers or the
President
read the bill, they just knew their pals were getting the
benefit. The
scare tactics and demonization by President Obama and his ilk
are par
for the course,;it's just hilarious that his own party passed a
bill
that he signed that helped those evil millionaires and
billionaires.

678.714.5764

Jul 2, 2011, 6:31:36 PM7/2/11
On 7/1/2011 3:04 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:21:21 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>

>>> So you are admitting then that you believe she has a very good chance of
>>> making a sucessful run at the Whitehouse.
>>
>> Nope - I said exactly the opposite. You can't read. I said, "She
>> doesn't have a prayer of obtaining the Republican nomination." English
>> must not be your native tongue.
>>
>> She has *zero* chance of getting the Republican nomination. People
>> don't like candidates who say obviously wrong and stupid things and then
>> don't back away from them.
>
> Oh...like Obama? 57 states wasnt it? And some 2,307 other things so
> far.

Yep - he said it. It was incredibly dumb, and his stooges did the exact
same thing you're doing here - they tried to explain it away, make
excuses for it, etc.

There was a difference, though - <chortle> - Obama didn't insist there
really *are* 57 states, and his partisans weren't trying to edit
Wikipedia pages to try to claim that there really are 57 states.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

> say..did you see that a court has found in a law suit that Obama is
> unlawfully president as he isnt natural born?

No, I didn't see that...and you didn't, either, because it didn't
happen. "Not naturally born" - how does that work? Was he carried to
term in an aquarium or perhaps in a cow's uterus? What does that mean,
"not naturally born"? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

You're a disgraced ex-cop who was fired for stealing heroin from an
evidence locker. You'll say anything.

George Plimpton

Jul 2, 2011, 6:54:16 PM7/2/11
On 7/1/2011 3:04 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> say..did you see that a court has found in a law suit that Obama is
> unlawfully president as he isnt natural born?

Didn't happen - no such finding.

Strabo

Jul 3, 2011, 7:02:59 AM7/3/11

We already know Obama-Soetoro's presidency is tainted. To be natural
born means to
be born to American citizens. His father was a foreign student, a
British subject born in
Kenya.

That's just the first of many inequities.

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2011, 7:15:15 AM7/3/11
On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 15:31:36 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>> Oh...like Obama? 57 states wasnt it? And some 2,307 other things so
>> far.
>
>Yep - he said it. It was incredibly dumb, and his stooges did the exact
>same thing you're doing here - they tried to explain it away, make
>excuses for it, etc.
>
>There was a difference, though - <chortle> - Obama didn't insist there
>really *are* 57 states, and his partisans weren't trying to edit
>Wikipedia pages to try to claim that there really are 57 states.

Odd...they have tried to explain it away..and Obama was told he fucked
up by his handlers.

Of course he didnt try to insist. He had been told he fucked up.

Now about his lies.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2010/02/01/16-lies-in-7-minutes-obamas-state-of-the-union-video-breakdown/

http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-shows/

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/01/21/lies-of-obama/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/obamas_campaign_built_on_lies_1.html

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/dec2008/pers-d06.shtml

etc etc etc etc

George Plimpton

Jul 3, 2011, 10:10:49 AM7/3/11
On 7/3/2011 4:02 AM, Strabo wrote:
> On 7/2/2011 6:54 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 7/1/2011 3:04 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>>> say..did you see that a court has found in a law suit that Obama is
>>> unlawfully president as he isnt natural born?
>>
>> Didn't happen - no such finding.
> >

> We already know Obama-Soetoro's presidency is tainted. To be natural
> born means to
> be born to American citizens.

That is not the consensus.

678.714.5764

Jul 3, 2011, 10:20:13 AM7/3/11
On 7/3/2011 4:15 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 15:31:36 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>

>>> Oh...like Obama? 57 states wasnt it? And some 2,307 other things so
>>> far.
>>
>> Yep - he said it. It was incredibly dumb, and his stooges did the exact
>> same thing you're doing here - they tried to explain it away, make
>> excuses for it, etc.
>>
>> There was a difference, though -<chortle> - Obama didn't insist there
>> really *are* 57 states, and his partisans weren't trying to edit
>> Wikipedia pages to try to claim that there really are 57 states.
>

> Odd...they have tried to explain it away..

Bachmann's stooges have done much worse than try to explain away her
fuck-up - they have insisted she didn't fuck up, that she was correct
about the founding fathers trying to abolish slavery, that she was
correct about John Quincy Adams having been in the lead in that effort
at the time of the drafting of the Constitution.

She just fucked up but good, and then stubbornly insisted she was right
about all of it.

> and Obama was told he fucked up by his handlers.
>
> Of course he didnt try to insist. He had been told he fucked up.

And Bachmann has been told that she fucked up on the founding fathers,
but she stubbornly insists she didn't. She continues to stick with her
fuck-up.

There's the difference, and that's one reason Bachmann has no chance of
becoming president. Obama's fuck-up on the number of states was a minor
flub, and he didn't insist there are 57 states; Bachmann's fuck-up on
the founding fathers betrays a staggering ignorance of the founding of
the country, and she insists she is right about it. Who knows why Obama
said he had been to 57 states? He knew and knows there are 50 states;
if anyone had asked him, "How many states are in the United States?", he
would have answered promptly "Fifty." Obama's fuck-up didn't appear to
be evidence of stupidity; Bachmann's does.

I know you think I'm defending Obama, but I'm not. I didn't vote for
him, and I hope he's not re-elected. What I'm doing is showing that
Bachmann is too stupid and has entirely the wrong temperament to be the
person to chase Obama from office.

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2011, 4:24:58 PM7/3/11

Odd that you would claim what is the truth from Bachmann is a lie.

Perhaps you should understand that that "diploma" you got from that
Leftwing education you were given..doesnt really mean very much.

http://bigjournalism.com/robmiller/2011/06/29/michele-bachmann-is-right-on-the-founding-fathers-work-to-end-slavery/

Michele Bachmann Is Right on The Founding Fathers Work To End Slavery
Posted by Rob Miller Jun 29th 2011 at 11:09 am

Ex-Clintonista George Stephanopoulos did his very best to torpedo
Michele Bachmann yesterday on his �news� show. In the course of his
extremely smarmy interview, he asked her about a quote of hers to the
effect that the Founding Fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery,
citing that Washington and Jefferson, among others, were slave owners.

While Bachmann countered by mentioning John Quincy Adams, who was his
father�s secretary, the fact is that the Founding Fathers, or at least
the majority of them did indeed work tirelessly to end slavery, and
while they failed in the immediate sense, they succeeded in that they
laid the groundwork for slavery�s demise 70 years later.

An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in
Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual
history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the
Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many
hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural
productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery
came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their
states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how
many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern
colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn�t want
slave residents counted at all.

The Founder�s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the
purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more
debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently
limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for
slavery�s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in
1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from
outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

The stage was set, even if it took 70 years and a bloody war.

So it�s Rep. Michele Bachmann who�s correct and knows her history � not
George Stephanopoulos.

There are only 9.8 MILLION hits on google when entering
Founders+tried+end+slavery

Some links you may wish to read and learn from....

http://www.revolutionarywararchives.org/slavery.html

http://american_almanac.tripod.com/ffslave.htm

This is a particularly good site to spend some time reading....

http://www.earstohear.net/Heritage/FoundersAndSlavery.html

Good luck on your continuing education! Someday if you work hard at
it..you can get rid of that pesky flawed and pathetic Leftwing education
and finally actually know the truth.

Gunner

George Plimpton

Jul 3, 2011, 4:39:18 PM7/3/11

Bachmann isn't telling the truth about the founding fathers. They did
not try to abolish slavery. I didn't say that Bachmann lied; I said she
was wrong, and then she refused to back down and admit she was wrong.
I'm right: that's exactly what she did.

Were you lying about what I said, or are you just wrong?

> Perhaps you should understand that that "diploma" you got from that
> Leftwing education you were given..doesnt really mean very much.

I didn't get a diploma (it's usually called a degree, not a diploma)
from a "leftwing" [sic] anything. I got a degree in economics, which
emphasized the incalculable social value of the free market. I am not a
left-winger by any stretch of the imagination, but to a dull, plodding,
knuckle-dragging Neanderthal like you, I might appear to be one. Of
course, to frenzied far-left nuts, Obama appears to be "right-wing",
too. You extremists always get those things wrong.

> Michele Bachmann Is Right on The Founding Fathers Work To End Slavery
> Posted by Rob Miller Jun 29th 2011 at 11:09 am

That is false, of course - she is wrong about it.

You cite an Andrew Breitbart page - enough said.

Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2011, 7:47:38 PM7/3/11
On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 14:28:43 -0700, China Blue Dolls
<chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <fej117p91ugulphm7...@4ax.com>,

> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Michele Bachmann Is Right on The Founding Fathers Work To End Slavery
>

>No, she was wrong. Some were for slavery, some weren't. An unqualified claim
>that founding fathers were against is so vague it's meaningless,

Once again China Boboo Plays with Dolls trys a desperate (and failed)
bypass and diversion against facts of Leftist media bias.

Pitiful..absolutely pitiful.

Son..when your nads finally descend, come on back and talk to the adults
here. In the mean time..go play with yourself

<spank>

Run along widdle boi..I hear your momma calling.

678.714.5764

Jul 4, 2011, 8:00:19 PM7/4/11
On 7/3/2011 4:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 14:28:43 -0700, China Blue Dolls
> <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> In article<fej117p91ugulphm7...@4ax.com>,
>> Gunner Asch<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Michele Bachmann Is Right on The Founding Fathers Work To End Slavery
>>
>> No, she was wrong. Some were for slavery, some weren't. An unqualified claim
>> that founding fathers were against is so vague it's meaningless,
>
> Once again China Boboo Plays with Dolls trys a desperate (and failed)
> bypass and diversion against facts of Leftist media bias.

Nope. The simple fact is, Bachmann is completely wrong. Worse than
being wrong, she's insisting she's right. That's not a quality we want
in a leader: to pig-headedly insist she's right about something when it
is brutally obvious she's wrong.

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2011, 8:10:51 PM7/4/11

Oddly enough..based on your "wrong, insisting she is right"....she
sounds like just about every Democrat in office over the past 70 yrs.

And every Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kook here on Usenet.
Which of course..includes yourself.

In fact..based on the description..it sounds like EVERY leftwinger on
usenet.

678.714.5764

Jul 4, 2011, 8:30:10 PM7/4/11
On 7/4/2011 5:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:00:19 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>
>> On 7/3/2011 4:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Once again China Boboo Plays with Dolls trys a desperate (and failed)
>>> bypass and diversion against facts of Leftist media bias.
>>
>> Nope. The simple fact is, Bachmann is completely wrong. Worse than
>> being wrong, she's insisting she's right. That's not a quality we want
>> in a leader: to pig-headedly insist she's right about something when it
>> is brutally obvious she's wrong.
>
> Oddly enough..based on your "wrong, insisting she is right"....she
> sounds like just about every Democrat in office over the past 70 yrs.

Nope - she sounds like Sarah Palin.

How many times are you going to say "oddly enough..." about something
that is no longer odd at all? The Republicans have a recent history of
flirting with idiots like Palin and Bachmann, and actually getting one -
G. W. Bush - into the White House. It's no longer odd for Republicans
to fall in love with idiots.

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2011, 10:10:44 PM7/4/11
On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:30:10 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>> Oddly enough..based on your "wrong, insisting she is right"....she
>> sounds like just about every Democrat in office over the past 70 yrs.
>
>Nope - she sounds like Sarah Palin.
>
>How many times are you going to say "oddly enough..." about something
>that is no longer odd at all? The Republicans have a recent history of
>flirting with idiots like Palin and Bachmann, and actually getting one -
>G. W. Bush - into the White House. It's no longer odd for Republicans
>to fall in love with idiots.

lets see..Democrats managed to get Carter, Clinton and now Obama into
the whitehouse.

And that shows your love for morons, communists and sex criminals.

So it would appear that your thought processes are badly fucked up.
Bush was nothing great, but he certainly wasnt a bad president.

As history will show. Despite your hate for him. Both terms <G>

As Ive stated before...the hate, buffoonery and stupidity of the
Leftwinger..simply cannot be matched.

678.714.5764

Jul 5, 2011, 1:44:04 AM7/5/11
On 7/4/2011 7:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:30:10 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>

>>> Oddly enough..based on your "wrong, insisting she is right"....she
>>> sounds like just about every Democrat in office over the past 70 yrs.
>>
>> Nope - she sounds like Sarah Palin.
>>
>> How many times are you going to say "oddly enough..." about something
>> that is no longer odd at all? The Republicans have a recent history of
>> flirting with idiots like Palin and Bachmann, and actually getting one -
>> G. W. Bush - into the White House. It's no longer odd for Republicans
>> to fall in love with idiots.
>
> lets see..Democrats managed to get Carter, Clinton and now Obama into
> the whitehouse.

All via the prescribed electoral process...yes? You were saying?

> And that shows your love for morons, communists and sex criminals.

Nope - I didn't vote for any of them. I'm not a Democrat.

Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that Bachmann is an idiot. Why
are you defending a stupid, pig-headed idiot?

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2011, 2:50:12 AM7/5/11
On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 22:44:04 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>On 7/4/2011 7:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Nope - she sounds like Sarah Palin.
>>>
>>> How many times are you going to say "oddly enough..." about something
>>> that is no longer odd at all? The Republicans have a recent history of
>>> flirting with idiots like Palin and Bachmann, and actually getting one -
>>> G. W. Bush - into the White House. It's no longer odd for Republicans
>>> to fall in love with idiots.
>>
>> lets see..Democrats managed to get Carter, Clinton and now Obama into
>> the whitehouse.
>
>All via the prescribed electoral process...yes? You were saying?

Indeed they were. Which means the prescribed electoral process doesnt
always work very well does it?

>> And that shows your love for morons, communists and sex criminals.
>
>Nope - I didn't vote for any of them. I'm not a Democrat.
>
>Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that Bachmann is an idiot. Why
>are you defending a stupid, pig-headed idiot?

Again..your opinion is noted with amused contempt.

So what party DO you belong to? American Communist Party? Green Party?
American Socialist Party? Peace and Freedom Party? American Nationalist
Party? Revolutionary Communist Party?

Obviously its not a big one, or one that any thinking person would
belong.

678.714.5764

Jul 5, 2011, 9:26:55 AM7/5/11
On 7/4/2011 11:50 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 22:44:04 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>
>> On 7/4/2011 7:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> lets see..Democrats managed to get Carter, Clinton and now Obama into
>>> the whitehouse.
>>
>> All via the prescribed electoral process...yes? You were saying?
>
> Indeed they were. Which means the prescribed electoral process doesnt
> always work very well does it?

It works fine. The candidate favored by a majority of Americans usually
wins.

>>> And that shows your love for morons, communists and sex criminals.
>>
>> Nope - I didn't vote for any of them. I'm not a Democrat.
>>
>> Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that Bachmann is an idiot. Why
>> are you defending a stupid, pig-headed idiot?
>
> Again..your opinion is noted with amused contempt.

No, my opinion infuriates you.

> So what party DO you belong to? American Communist Party? Green Party?
> American Socialist Party? Peace and Freedom Party? American Nationalist
> Party? Revolutionary Communist Party?

I don't belong to a party. I tend to vote Libertarian, although if no
Libertarian is running for a particular office, I usually vote
Republican or don't vote for that office.

> Obviously its not a big one, or one that any thinking person would
> belong.

The libertarian position is, of course, *the* thinking person's position.

None of this changes the fact - the unassailable fact - that Bachmann is
an idiot. There are some decent, thoughtful, reasonable Republicans
running for their nomination, and Bachmann isn't one of them.

What is it about you people who can't see when your candidate is a dope?
Bachmann, Palin...why do you stand by these idiots?

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2011, 11:49:09 AM7/5/11
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 06:26:55 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>On 7/4/2011 11:50 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 22:44:04 -0700, "678.714.5764"
>> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> All via the prescribed electoral process...yes? You were saying?
>>
>> Indeed they were. Which means the prescribed electoral process doesnt
>> always work very well does it?
>
>It works fine. The candidate favored by a majority of Americans usually
>wins.

So both of Bush's wins were the majority of the People? Or was he the
only one that cheated?

>>> Nope - I didn't vote for any of them. I'm not a Democrat.
>>>
>>> Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that Bachmann is an idiot. Why
>>> are you defending a stupid, pig-headed idiot?
>>
>> Again..your opinion is noted with amused contempt.
>
>No, my opinion infuriates you.

Ah..no. I dont care enough about you to be pissed off at you.
Frankly..you are simply yet another faceless nebbish who pops into
rec.crafts.metalworking, and spouts shit out of his/her/its ass.

So all I do feel about you and yours..is amused contempt. Shrug..sorry
bupkis...thats all.

>> So what party DO you belong to? American Communist Party? Green Party?
>> American Socialist Party? Peace and Freedom Party? American Nationalist
>> Party? Revolutionary Communist Party?
>
>I don't belong to a party. I tend to vote Libertarian, although if no
>Libertarian is running for a particular office, I usually vote
>Republican or don't vote for that office.

Right, Comrade.

>> Obviously its not a big one, or one that any thinking person would
>> belong.
>
>The libertarian position is, of course, *the* thinking person's position.

Which is why its incomprehensable it would be yours.

>None of this changes the fact - the unassailable fact - that Bachmann is
>an idiot. There are some decent, thoughtful, reasonable Republicans
>running for their nomination, and Bachmann isn't one of them.
>
>What is it about you people who can't see when your candidate is a dope?
> Bachmann, Palin...why do you stand by these idiots?

Because we dont hold the same "opinion" as you hold.

Isnt that obvious?

678.714.5764

Jul 5, 2011, 2:08:04 PM7/5/11

Ha ha ha! You are so obviously lying. You *are* pissed off, and it
shows quite clearly.

> Frankly..you are simply yet another faceless nebbish who pops into
> rec.crafts.metalworking, and spouts shit out of his/her/its ass.

Uh-huh...nice try, gummy. You are an ardent supporter of stupid,
divisive, incompetent right-wing candidates, and you can't stand it when
they are criticized, no matter where the criticism originates.

>>> So what party DO you belong to? American Communist Party? Green Party?
>>> American Socialist Party? Peace and Freedom Party? American Nationalist
>>> Party? Revolutionary Communist Party?
>>
>> I don't belong to a party. I tend to vote Libertarian, although if no
>> Libertarian is running for a particular office, I usually vote
>> Republican or don't vote for that office.
>>
> Right, Comrade.
>>

>>> Obviously its not a big one, or one that any thinking person would
>>> belong.
>>
>> The libertarian position is, of course, *the* thinking person's position.
>
> Which is why its incomprehensable it would be yours.

Nope. It is the only intelligible and consistent position.

>> None of this changes the fact - the unassailable fact - that Bachmann is
>> an idiot. There are some decent, thoughtful, reasonable Republicans
>> running for their nomination, and Bachmann isn't one of them.
>>
>> What is it about you people who can't see when your candidate is a dope?
>> Bachmann, Palin...why do you stand by these idiots?
>
> Because we dont hold the same "opinion" as you hold.

It's because you are stupid, and they represent your stupidity, along
with your bitter resentfulness at being excluded by a political and
cultural elite who are so clearly your intellectual superiors. Palin,
in particular, represents the bitter anger of small-town and rural
low-income and low-class people who resent the way they are viewed by
the cultural elite. I certainly don't view myself as part of any
cultural elite, but I also certainly am not part of the meth-lab rural
constituency whom Palin - and Bachmann - represent.

678.714.5764

Jul 5, 2011, 2:18:28 PM7/5/11
On 7/5/2011 8:49 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 06:26:55 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> So what party DO you belong to? American Communist Party? Green Party?
>>> American Socialist Party? Peace and Freedom Party? American Nationalist
>>> Party? Revolutionary Communist Party?
>>
>> I don't belong to a party. I tend to vote Libertarian, although if no
>> Libertarian is running for a particular office, I usually vote
>> Republican or don't vote for that office.
>>
> Right, Comrade.

I overlooked this in the first reply.

This kind of wrong-headed, illogical thinking is what got you kicked off
that shitty small-town police force, gummy. You assume, stupidly, that
because I oppose that fucking stupid pig-headed idiot Bachmann, I must
be a left-winger - a "commie". There's a name for that fallacy, gummy -
the fallacy of the excluded middle. You see the world falsely divided
in two, and anyone who doesn't support your ally must support your
enemy. That's shitty and wrong-headed thinking, gummy.

I'm not a leftist, gummy. I don't have any great interest in persuading
you of that, just letting you - and everyone else - know that your
thinking is slovenly and false.

Gunner Asch

Jul 8, 2011, 10:23:36 PM7/8/11
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:08:04 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> No, my opinion infuriates you.
>>
>> Ah..no. I dont care enough about you to be pissed off at you.
>
>Ha ha ha! You are so obviously lying. You *are* pissed off, and it
>shows quite clearly.

Actually..if I were "pissed off"...you would be dead.

So its pretty obvious that Im not pissed off at you. Since I hold you in
contempt..and keep responding to you....its simply because I hold you
in such deep contempt, that I want you to keep on showing all the
readers what an absolute fuckwit you really are.

<VBG>

And you are doing nicely. Very nicely

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Jul 8, 2011, 10:24:48 PM7/8/11
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:18:28 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>On 7/5/2011 8:49 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> I don't belong to a party. I tend to vote Libertarian, although if no
>>> Libertarian is running for a particular office, I usually vote
>>> Republican or don't vote for that office.
>>>
>> Right, Comrade.
>
>I overlooked this in the first reply.
>
>This kind of wrong-headed, illogical thinking is what got you kicked off
>that shitty small-town police force,

Which one was that? Be specific.

<VBG>

You are doing absolutly everything I could wish you would do.

<VBG>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 2:54:51 AM7/9/11
On 7/8/2011 7:23 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Ah..no. I dont care enough about you to be pissed off at you.
>>
>> Ha ha ha! You are so obviously lying. You *are* pissed off, and it
>> shows quite clearly.
>
> Actually..if I were "pissed off"...you would be dead.

No, I wouldn't be, you impotent blowhard. You're not tough. You're a
laptop tough guy, gummy, not a real tough guy. You're a squat-to-piss punk.

> So its pretty obvious that Im not pissed off at you.

You're highly pissed off at me, gummy. You're also highly pissed off
over your pantywaist impotence. You really do squat to piss, bitch.

Face the facts, impotent bitch: you're backing a fucking moronic twat
for the highest office in the land. Bachmann is just a stupid cunt.

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 2:55:35 AM7/9/11
On 7/8/2011 7:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:18:28 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>
>> On 7/5/2011 8:49 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Right, Comrade.
>>
>> I overlooked this in the first reply.
>>
>> This kind of wrong-headed, illogical thinking is what got you kicked off
>> that shitty small-town police force,
>
> You are doing absolutly everything I could wish you would do.

You keep telling yourself that, gummy. I'm sure eventually you'll
convince yourself.

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 2:57:44 AM7/9/11
On 7/8/2011 7:26 PM, Deucalion wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 19:23:36 -0700, Gunner Asch<gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Ha ha ha! You are so obviously lying. You *are* pissed off, and it
>>> shows quite clearly.
>>
>> Actually..if I were "pissed off"...you would be dead.
>
> Sounds like a death threat to me.

It's nothing. gummy is not tough; he doesn't even do a halfway decent
job of trying to look tough. He's a squat-to-piss punk. He's a
disgraced ex-cop who got kicked off a corrupt small town police
department for stealing heroin from an evidence locker. Can you believe
it? He was too corrupt for a notoriously corrupt police department.

George Plimpton

Jul 9, 2011, 2:58:26 AM7/9/11
On 7/8/2011 7:27 PM, Deucalion wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 19:24:48 -0700, Gunner Asch<gunne...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:18:28 -0700, "678.714.5764"
>> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> I overlooked this in the first reply.
>>>
>>> This kind of wrong-headed, illogical thinking is what got you kicked off
>>> that shitty small-town police force,
>>
>> Which one was that? Be specific.
>>
>> <VBG>
>>
>> You are doing absolutly everything I could wish you would do.
>>
>> <VBG>
>
> IMO, I don't believe that you ever were a police officer.

He might have been a pansy non-sworn clerk or something like that.

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 3:26:20 AM7/9/11
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:55:35 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

Hey guys? Want to clue this piece of dreck in?

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 3:36:04 AM7/9/11
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:54:51 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>On 7/8/2011 7:23 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Ha ha ha! You are so obviously lying. You *are* pissed off, and it
>>> shows quite clearly.
>>
>> Actually..if I were "pissed off"...you would be dead.
>
>No, I wouldn't be, you impotent blowhard. You're not tough. You're a
>laptop tough guy, gummy, not a real tough guy. You're a squat-to-piss punk.

Oh dear me. <shock>....you are such..such a strong man and oi!
whatamensch! Titter!!! Blush!! Squiggle!!

Snicker

>> So its pretty obvious that Im not pissed off at you.
>
>You're highly pissed off at me, gummy. You're also highly pissed off
>over your pantywaist impotence. You really do squat to piss, bitch.

<VBG> It pisses you off that I hold you in contempt, doesnt it? Why?
You know you are a mentally ill little child of no bearing or quality.
Shrug But it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling watching you start to rant
out here in Public...titter...simper...eye bats.....snicker again.....

>Face the facts, impotent bitch: you're backing a fucking moronic twat
>for the highest office in the land.

I didnt back Obama. Sorry.

> Bachmann is just a stupid cunt.

As for Bachmann..your leftwing respect for women appears in grand style
btw..Ive not made up my mind who will get my vote as of yet.

In fact..I may vote for Obama. Not that he is a good president, in
fact..he is one of Americas worst. But if he takes a second term..if the
Great Cull hasnt hit yet..having him up for another 4 yrs will certainly
ensure the deaths of just about every leftwinger too slow to leave the
country before the nooses start getting tossed over lamp posts.

Its fascinating how little respect you actually give to your very own
parties bleeves.."respect for everyone".."treat women and children like
they were your own' etc etc

But..shrug..we know you hypocrits are all brags and no core.

The mentally ill are like that. When they arent talking to trees or
fire hydrants..

LOL

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 3:37:30 AM7/9/11

Who are the "guys", gummy? A bunch of barflies zooming around in your
imagination?

You're not tough, gummy. You've tried this shtick before, and it was
already stale then. You blow, gummy.

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 3:39:39 AM7/9/11
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:57:44 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:57:44 -0700
>From: "678.714.5764" <holiday...@buford.ga>
>Newsgroups: alt.politics.media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.california,misc.survivalism
>Subject: Re: Bachmann "Lies" about Family History, Obama "Invents"

Oh goody! Now I have two on the hook!

I hope you have money..because I just retired <VBG>!!!!

My lawyer will be sending you a summins in the next few weeks or so, and
we will let you explain to the jury why you shouldnt be forced to cough
up everything you own for that bit of libel and slander.

Crom I love it when a Leftwinger shits in his hat!!

Well...we will be seeing you.

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 3:43:57 AM7/9/11
On 7/9/2011 12:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:54:51 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:
>
>> On 7/8/2011 7:23 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Actually..if I were "pissed off"...you would be dead.
>>
>> No, I wouldn't be, you impotent blowhard. You're not tough. You're a
>> laptop tough guy, gummy, not a real tough guy. You're a squat-to-piss punk.
>
> Oh dear me.<shock>....you are such..such a strong man and oi!
> whatamensch! Titter!!! Blush!! Squiggle!!

I am what I am, gummy. I don't pretend to be anything else. You
pretend to be tough, gummy, but you're not.

>>> So its pretty obvious that Im not pissed off at you.
>>
>> You're highly pissed off at me, gummy. You're also highly pissed off
>> over your pantywaist impotence. You really do squat to piss, bitch.
>
> <VBG> It pisses you off that I hold you in contempt, doesnt it?

Ha ha ha ha ha! No, gummy. A disgraced ex-cop living in the anus of
the San Joaquin valley holding me in contempt bothers me about as much
as some unknown drunk Uzbek in central Asia picking his nose.

No, disgraced ex-cop, your view of anything doesn't matter to me.

>> Face the facts, impotent bitch: you're backing a fucking moronic twat
>> for the highest office in the land.
>
> I didnt back Obama.

You are pissed off so much over criticism of this mackerel-aroma twat
Bachmann that you can't see straight, gummy.

>> Bachmann is just a stupid cunt.
>
> As for Bachmann..your leftwing

No, gummy. I'm not left-wing.

> In fact..I may vote for Obama.

Good for you, gummy. Tell me where I can send a quarter so you can call
someone who gives a fuck.

> Its fascinating how little respect you actually give to your very own
> parties

I'm not a Democrat, gummy.

You're impotent, gummy - not tough; not tough at all.

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 3:47:59 AM7/9/11

You have nothing, gummy.

> I hope you have money..because I just retired<VBG>!!!!

You live in a shitty little squat in Taft, gummy.

> My lawyer will be sending you a summins in the next few weeks or so,

No, you won't, gummy. You don't have a lawyer, there is no such thing
as a "summins", and nothing is going to happen, gummy.

> Well...we will be seeing you.

No, you won't, gummy. You already tried that shit with me a couple of
years ago, gummy. I pointed out to you then, gummy, that a pseudonymous
chickenshit in usenet can't be defamed, gummy. You just faded away that
time, gummy, and you'll do the same this time.

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 7:00:59 AM7/9/11
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 00:37:30 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

Your opinion is again noted with hysterical laughter and great amusment.

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 7:03:30 AM7/9/11
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 00:43:57 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> Face the facts, impotent bitch: you're backing a fucking moronic twat
>>> for the highest office in the land.
>>
>> I didnt back Obama.
>
>You are pissed off so much over criticism of this mackerel-aroma twat
>Bachmann that you can't see straight, gummy.
>

>>> Bachmann is just a stupid cunt.
>>
>> As for Bachmann..your leftwing
>
>No, gummy. I'm not left-wing.

Sure you are. Its obvious to everyone.

<VBG>

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 8:56:55 AM7/9/11

Keep trying, gummy. You may eventually get around to believing that.

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 8:58:25 AM7/9/11
On 7/9/2011 4:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> I didnt back Obama.
>>
>> You are pissed off so much over criticism of this mackerel-aroma twat
>> Bachmann that you can't see straight, gummy.

Heh heh heh...

>>> As for Bachmann..your leftwing
>>
>> No, gummy. I'm not left-wing.
>

> Sure you are. Its obvious to everyone.

Nope. But Nazi death camp over operators like you usually do mistake
libertarian philosophy for "left-wing".

Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 3:20:49 PM7/9/11
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 05:56:55 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 05:56:55 -0700

>From: "678.714.5764" <holiday...@buford.ga>
>Newsgroups: alt.politics.media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.california,misc.survivalism
>Subject: Re: Bachmann "Lies" about Family History, Obama "Invents"

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Jul 9, 2011, 3:21:27 PM7/9/11
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 05:58:25 -0700, "678.714.5764"
<holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 05:58:25 -0700

>From: "678.714.5764" <holiday...@buford.ga>
>Newsgroups: alt.politics.media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.california,misc.survivalism
>Subject: Re: Bachmann "Lies" about Family History, Obama "Invents"

<VBG>

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 5:22:54 PM7/9/11

Sure, gummy - sure. You overdo your fuckwitted - and false - little
Usenet acronyms, gummy.

You're an impotent squat-to-piss bitch, gummy.

678.714.5764

Jul 9, 2011, 5:23:54 PM7/9/11

<yawn> The reek of your impotence makes me sleepy.

George Plimpton

Jul 10, 2011, 12:57:48 AM7/10/11
On 7/9/2011 9:09 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:22:54 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>> Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:22:54 -0700

>> From: "678.714.5764"<holiday...@buford.ga>
>> Newsgroups: alt.politics.media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.california,misc.survivalism

>> Subject: Re: Bachmann "Lies" about Family History, Obama "Invents"

> Sticks and stones my break my bones, but pissant widdle wefties make me
> laugh.

I'll tell you what makes *me* laugh, gummy: little squat-to-piss faggot
Nazi-wannabes in Taft, CA - the anus of California - trying to talk
tough and make me think you're going to "do" something to me. That
really makes me laugh, gummy - you can't "do" anything, little
squat-to-piss bitch. You really were kicked off your shitty corrupt
small-town police department for personal corruption that made even the
corrupt cops blanch, and you can't do anything about my talking about it.

Too funny, bitch.

George Plimpton

Jul 10, 2011, 1:03:06 AM7/10/11
On 7/9/2011 9:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:23:54 -0700, "678.714.5764"
> <holiday...@buford.ga> wrote:

>> Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:23:54 -0700

>> From: "678.714.5764"<holiday...@buford.ga>
>> Newsgroups: alt.politics.media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.california,misc.survivalism

>> Subject: Re: Bachmann "Lies" about Family History, Obama "Invents"

> <VBG>
>
> Sure sonny..now toddle off and take a nice long nap. In less than 18
> months..the odds are that you will be taking a very long dirt nap.

Ha ha ha ha ha! You threatened me with the same thing in the same
interval over four years ago, gummy, but here I am!

You impotent little cunt.

Message has been deleted