Sorry ...

John Smith

May 16, 2011, 2:35:45 PM5/16/11
Sorry I have slowed on the quantity of posts, however I have been busy.

Recently I found out bin laden was living in a cave on the outskirts of
my city. So, me and a few good ole' buddies got a couple of six packs
and went hunting. We found him. After, I put a bullet in his head; We
brought the body back to my house. After killing the remaining beer we
took a few pictures of burying him in an unmarked grave in my backyard.

I am afraid the pictures are just too much for those here, or American
citizens, to handle. So, we decided, as a group, not to release the
pictures. And, allowing the examination of the body, by others, is not
necessary -- you know you can trust me :-)

No need to thank me ... I consider it just part of being a good
American! As always, I will keep looking out for you and your best
interests -- TRUST ME! <wolfish-grin>

Regards,
JS

P.S. It has been absolutely confirmed we got the right guy, as just to
be sure, we preformed a DNA test in my garage. See, any possible
questions/arguments/doubts are unnecessary ... go back to sleep knowing
you are in good hands!

DCI

May 16, 2011, 7:14:20 PM5/16/11

Please, name of the beer?

DCI

Brenda Ann

May 16, 2011, 8:22:47 PM5/16/11

"DCI" wrote in message

Please, name of the beer?

Falstaff.

RHF

May 16, 2011, 10:37:33 PM5/16/11
On May 16, 5:22 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

- Falstaff.

In Memory of Falstaff Beer and...
the Falstaff Brewing Corporation
http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/
SF Giants by the Bay !
? Cured Hams by Falstaff too !
http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/history-falstaff-brewing.htm
.
? What About 'Lucky Lager' and "Oly"
Olympia : It's The Water !
http://brewerygems.com/olympia.htm
.

John Smith

May 16, 2011, 11:15:26 PM5/16/11

Can we use obama money to buy it? :-)

Regards,
JS

DCI

May 16, 2011, 11:21:16 PM5/16/11
On May 16, 5:22 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

Good! Meet you at the cave!

DCI

Iarnrod

May 16, 2011, 11:22:15 PM5/16/11
On May 16, 12:35 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I have slowed on the quantity of posts

Fuck that, kook, try working on the QUALITY of them!

<snicker>

DCI

May 16, 2011, 11:22:34 PM5/16/11

The taxes would be far to excessive.

DCI

Warren E. Harrison

May 17, 2011, 1:24:07 AM5/17/11

Obama would not, of course, have been born a citizen had he been born
abroad (which he may very well have been.)

Howard Brazee

May 17, 2011, 9:44:19 AM5/17/11
On Mon, 16 May 2011 22:24:07 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
<fuckwit's.d...@shitbags.con> wrote:

>Obama would not, of course, have been born a citizen had he been born
>abroad (which he may very well have been.)

He was born a guy.

- James Madison

D Peter Maus

May 17, 2011, 11:39:21 AM5/17/11

Pearl.

Iarnrod

May 17, 2011, 8:35:00 PM5/17/11
On May 16, 11:24 pm, "Warren E. Harrison"
<fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:
> On 5/16/2011 8:22 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On May 16, 12:35 pm, John Smith<bit_buc...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >> Sorry I have slowed on the quantity of posts
>
> > Fuck that, kook, try working on the QUALITY of them!
>
> > <snicker>
>
> Obama would not, of course, have been born a citizen had he been born
> abroad

Yes, he would.

> (which he may very well have been.)

That has been proven to be an impossible claim ... TWICE.

Hawaii proved Obama is a natural born citizen, making Obama the FIRST
and ONLY presidential candidate in our nations history to DOCUMENT the
proven fact that he was born on US soil. A claim McCain could not
make.

John Smith

May 18, 2011, 12:12:33 AM5/18/11

ROFLOL ... the insanity never ends. PRICELESS!!!

Regards,
JS

Iarnrod

May 18, 2011, 8:21:11 AM5/18/11
On May 17, 10:12 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/17/2011 5:35 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
boundless stupidity!!

Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
won't, not even a typo!

John Smith

May 18, 2011, 11:01:34 AM5/18/11
On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

> We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
> many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
> boundless stupidity!!
>
> Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
> won't, not even a typo!

The fraudulent birth certificate is being examined by many, they are
spreading the word, everyday, more examine the fraudulent birth
certificate, more know, more tell others ... the jig is up ... a
desperate negro president is shown for what he is ... a bastard dropped
from between the legs of this slut:

http://www.bloggernews.net/126565

And, CERTAINLY, NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT ... you sick dogs!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Sid9

May 18, 2011, 11:36:29 AM5/18/11

"John Smith" <bit_b...@gmail.com> wrote in message

.
.
America is passing you by.
Your racism is on the verge of extinction.
You have become marginalized by the advance education and accomplishments of
minorities of all kinds.
Say hello to the 21st Century!

John Smith

May 18, 2011, 11:42:48 AM5/18/11
On 5/18/2011 8:36 AM, Sid9 wrote:

> .
> America is passing you by.
> Your racism is on the verge of extinction.
> You have become marginalized by the advance education and
> accomplishments of minorities of all kinds.
> Say hello to the 21st Century!

Are you REALLY that stupid of a bastard?

http://www.bloggernews.net/126565

That is a stupid white slut you fool! Ohbahmies mommy! Racist? What
does worthless white whores have to do with racism?

Worthless people come in all colors, ohbahmie just happens to be negro
-- the last one, george crimnial bush was caucasian, you damn idiot!

What, because the next one is indian, asian, etc., you think he/she is
going to get to play a race card? FAT CHANCE!

Regards,
JS

Sid9

May 18, 2011, 11:47:51 AM5/18/11

"John Smith" <bit_b...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are irrelevant.
Get off my computer.

John Smith

May 18, 2011, 12:04:44 PM5/18/11
On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

Ignoring the molten iron, ignoring the impossible free fall speeds,
ignoring that building just DON'T drop into their own footprints without
controlled demolition, ignoring the thermite/thermate in the dust ...
beyond any doubt, and inside job and a mass murder by criminal elements
in our government ... the evidence is overwhelming ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

May 18, 2011, 12:05:54 PM5/18/11
On 5/18/2011 8:47 AM, Sid9 wrote:

> You are irrelevant.
> Get off my computer.

Quit replying to my posts, you are like dog shit -- difficult to scrape
off my shoe ...

Regards,
JS

Warren E. Harrison

May 18, 2011, 12:44:01 PM5/18/11
On 5/17/2011 5:35 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On May 16, 11:24 pm, "Warren E. Harrison"
> <fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:

>>> Fuck that, kook, try working on the QUALITY of them!
>>
>>> <snicker>
>>
>> Obama would not, of course, have been born a citizen had he been born
>> abroad
>
> Yes, he would.

Nope. Not under the INA of 1952 that was in effect at the time. His
one citizen parent didn't meet the US residency requirement for giving
birth abroad to a statutory (not natural-born) US citizen.

>> (which he may very well have been.)
>
> That has been proven to be an impossible claim ... TWICE.

No, it hasn't.

> Hawaii proved

"Hawaii" proved nothing.

John Smith

May 18, 2011, 12:51:28 PM5/18/11
On 5/18/2011 9:44 AM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:

> Nope. Not under the INA of 1952 that was in effect at the time. His
> one citizen parent didn't meet the US residency requirement for giving
> birth abroad to a statutory (not natural-born) US citizen.
>

>>> (which he may very well have been.)
>>
>> That has been proven to be an impossible claim ... TWICE.
>
> No, it hasn't.
>

>> Hawaii proved
>
> "Hawaii" proved nothing.

He is keeping a perfect record, he has been consistantly wrong in every
one of his posts ... he is attempting a Guinness World Record!

Regards,
JS

Iarnrod

May 19, 2011, 12:28:04 AM5/19/11
On May 18, 9:01 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
> > many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
> > boundless stupidity!!
>
> > Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
> > won't, not even a typo!
>
> The fraudulent birth certificate is

... your lie. Hawaii certified it and that very act means case closed.
The Constitution REQUIRES its acceptance and there ain't one single
thing you racist nutbags can do about it except rip off your shirts
and slam the ground. Too bad so sad.

Delma T. Ivey

May 19, 2011, 1:29:42 AM5/19/11
On 5/18/2011 9:28 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On May 18, 9:01 am, John Smith<bit_buc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM,Iarnrodwrote:
>>

>>> We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
>>> many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
>>> boundless stupidity!!
>>
>>> Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
>>> won't, not even a typo!
>>
>> The fraudulent birth certificate is
>
> ... your lie. Hawaii certified it

No.

Iarnrod

May 19, 2011, 8:26:12 AM5/19/11
On May 18, 11:29 pm, "Delma T. Ivey" <somewh...@thegreatbeyond.con>
wrote:
> On 5/18/2011 9:28 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

Yes. It certified both of them, the one three years ago that MADE
HISTORY since Obama was the first and only presidential candidate in
US history to release his official birth certificate, and the other
one last month. This is not even remotely open to dispute, honeylambs.

Delma T. Ivey

May 19, 2011, 10:22:03 AM5/19/11
On 5/19/2011 5:26 AM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On May 18, 11:29 pm, "Delma T. Ivey"<somewh...@thegreatbeyond.con>
> wrote:

>>> ... your lie. Hawaii certified it
>>
>> No.
>
> Yes. It certified

No.

John Smith

May 19, 2011, 10:46:29 AM5/19/11
On 5/19/2011 7:22 AM, Delma T. Ivey wrote:

>>> No.
>>
>> Yes. It certified
>

> No.

You have touched on the one concept which gives irontard a problem, "No."

Well, in addition to the problems she is already experiencing with
logic, reason and sanity ...

Regards,
JS

Warren E. Harrison

May 19, 2011, 11:21:31 AM5/19/11
On 5/17/2011 5:35 PM, Iarntard wrote:
> On May 16, 11:24 pm, "Warren E. Harrison"wrote:

>>> Fuck that, kook, try working on the QUALITY of them!
>>
>>> <snicker>
>>
>> Obama would not, of course, have been born a citizen had he been born
>> abroad
>
> Yes, he would.

No, he would not have been. The Immigration and Naturalization Act of
1952 specified who would be a citizen if born abroad. If only one
parent was a citizen, then that citizen needed to have been physically
present in the USA for five years after the age of 14. As Obama's
mother was only 18 at the time of his birth, she did not meet the
requirement due to simple arithmetic. That provision applied regardless
of the marital status of the parents. If the parents were not married,
an additional restriction applied: the father had to "legitimate" the
child by acknowledging and establishing paternity.

Sec. 309. (a) The provisions of paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and (7) of
section 301 (a), and of paragraph (2) of section 308, of this title
shall apply as of the date of birth to a child born out of wedlock
on or after the effective date of this Act, if the paternity of such
child is established while such child is under the age of twenty-one
years by legitimation.

http://library.uwb.edu/guides/USimmigration/66%20stat%20163.pdf

That is an *additional* restriction, and does not alter the physical
presence requirement of the one citizen parent. The applicability of
Title III, Section 301 (a)(7) does not depend in any way on the marital
status of the parents: that one citizen parent must have been
physically present in the USA for 10 years, five of which were after the
age of 14, in order for the child born abroad to be a citizen at birth.
Nothing in the statute mentions the marital status of the parents, and
there is no implicit reference to marital status. The marital status
was irrelevant.

Iarnrod

May 19, 2011, 11:20:19 PM5/19/11
On May 19, 8:22 am, "Delma T. Ivey" <somewh...@thegreatbeyond.con>
wrote:
> On 5/19/2011 5:26 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

Well, you seem to be a pretty stupid kook even by the low standards
you rightards set. The answer of course is "yes? Hawaii has certified
it. It's done it twice now. The case is closed. Inn fact, there never
was a case at all. I am sorry for your parents. You must be an
incredible embarrassment to them.

Iarnrod

May 19, 2011, 11:22:16 PM5/19/11
On May 19, 9:21 am, "Warren E. Harrison"

<fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:
> On 5/17/2011 5:35 PM, Iarntard wrote:

> >> Obama would not, of course, have been born a citizen had he been born
> >> abroad
>
> > Yes, he would.
>
> No, he would not have been.

Yes, he would have been. Immaterial of course since he's the FIRST and
ONLY president in our history ever to release his birth certificate
and prove he was born on US soil.

Delma T. Ivey

May 20, 2011, 1:14:44 AM5/20/11
On 5/19/2011 8:20 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On May 19, 8:22 am, "Delma T. Ivey"<somewh...@thegreatbeyond.con>
> wrote:
>> On 5/19/2011 5:26 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

>>> Yes. It certified
>>
>> No.
>
> Well, you seem to be

No "certification".

Warren E. Harrison

May 20, 2011, 1:16:23 AM5/20/11
On 5/19/2011 8:22 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On May 19, 9:21 am, "Warren E. Harrison"
> <fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:

>>> Yes, he would.
>>
>> No, he would not have been. The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 specified who would be a citizen if born abroad. If only one parent was a citizen, then that citizen needed to have been physically present in the USA for five years after the age of 14. As Obama's mother was only 18 at the time of his birth, she did not meet the requirement due to simple arithmetic. That provision applied regardless of the marital status of the parents. If the parents were not married, an additional restriction applied: the father had to "legitimate" the child by acknowledging and establishing paternity.
>>

>> Sec. 309. (a) The provisions of paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and (7) of
>> section 301 (a), and of paragraph (2) of section 308, of this title
>> shall apply as of the date of birth to a child born out of wedlock
>> on or after the effective date of this Act, if the paternity of such
>> child is established while such child is under the age of twenty-one
>> years by legitimation.
>>
>> http://library.uwb.edu/guides/USimmigration/66%20stat%20163.pdf
>>

>> That is an *additional* restriction, and does not alter the physical presence requirement of the one citizen parent. The applicability of Title III, Section 301 (a)(7) does not depend in any way on the marital status of the parents: that one citizen parent must have been physically present in the USA for 10 years, five of which were after the age of 14, in order for the child born abroad to be a citizen at birth. Nothing in the statute mentions the marital status of the parents, and there is no implicit reference to marital status. The marital status was irrelevant.
>
> Yes, he would have been.

Wrong. Had he been born outside the US, he would not have been born a
citizen under the law in effect.

John Smith

May 20, 2011, 1:26:27 AM5/20/11
On 5/19/2011 10:14 PM, Delma T. Ivey wrote:
>> Well, you seem to be
>

> No "certification".

Are you sure?

Word on the street is, irontard is 100% certified by a state institution!

Regards,
JS

Iarnrod

May 20, 2011, 8:16:32 AM5/20/11

Johnny KQQK, we know that's a lie since ou're not allowed out on the
streets!

BWAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAA!!!

Hey Johnny KQQK, do you realize that in all your months of posting
your delusions here, you have not yet managed to post even one
statement that is actually TRUE?

<sips Victory Iced Tea>

Iarnrod

May 20, 2011, 8:17:18 AM5/20/11
On May 19, 11:16 pm, "Warren E. Harrison"
<fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:
> On 5/19/2011 8:22 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

Right.

> Had he been born outside the US, he would not have been born a
> citizen under the law in effect.

Yes, he would have. You're wrong.

Warren E. Harrison

May 20, 2011, 10:06:53 AM5/20/11
>> Wrong.Had he been born outside the US, he would not have been born a

>> citizen under the law in effect.
>
> Yes, he

No, he would not have been. The law has been cited and you're wrong.
His mother was not old enough - she had not been physically present in
the USA for five years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.

John Smith

May 20, 2011, 12:22:51 PM5/20/11
On 5/20/2011 7:06 AM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:
> No, he would not have been. The law has been cited and you're wrong.
> His mother was not old enough - she had not been physically present in
> the USA for five years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.

You are 100% correct. irontard has never been correct ... don't make
here screw up her perfect record!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

George Plimpton

May 20, 2011, 12:51:33 PM5/20/11

irantard is a snarky young male, who for some bizarre reason likes to
pretend he's a 60+ year old woman.

John Smith

May 20, 2011, 12:59:46 PM5/20/11

She got that way though estrogen injections and wearing her mothers
underwear and high heels -- recognizing her error, she is attempting to
reverse the process though testosterone injections ... some confusion
(massive in her case) is always noted in such cases ...

ROFLOL!!!

Regards,
JS

Iarnrod

May 21, 2011, 1:37:09 AM5/21/11
On May 20, 8:06 am, "Warren E. Harrison"
<fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:
> On 5/20/2011 5:17 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

Yes, he would.

Warren E. Harrison

May 21, 2011, 1:57:50 AM5/21/11
>> No, he would not have been. The law has been cited and you're wrong. His mother was not old enough - she had not been physically present in the USA for five years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.
>
> Yes,

No, he would not have been. The law has been cited and you're wrong.

His mother was not old enough - she had not been physically present in
the USA for five years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.
Those who would have been citizens at birth are identified in the law.
Hussein did not qualify, due to the age and residency of his Maoist mother.

Sorry - you have nothing.

John Smith

May 21, 2011, 3:16:58 AM5/21/11
On 5/20/2011 10:57 PM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:
> No, he would not have been. The law has been cited and you're wrong.
> His mother was not old enough - she had not been physically present in
> the USA for five years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.
> Those who would have been citizens at birth are identified in the law.
> Hussein did not qualify, due to the age and residency of his Maoist
> mother.
>
> Sorry - you have nothing.

His mother, obamas', was a slut-whore who spent time hanging out in bill
letters (sp?) bar on Hotel Street in Honolulu, Hawaii. I doubt if
anything controlled her, other than a stupid plan for obama sr. to be
king of Kenya, and she his queen -- one weird bitch!

Guess this explains a lot about obama, and his amazing readiness to be a
whore for the shadow government -- he is living testimony that the sins
of the father, and mother, are imposed upon the child.

A close study sickens one ...

Regards,
JS

Iarnrod

May 21, 2011, 4:09:51 PM5/21/11
On May 20, 11:57 pm, "Warren E. Harrison"
<fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:
> On 5/20/2011 10:37 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On May 20, 8:06 am, "Warren E. Harrison"
> > <fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con>  wrote:

> >> No, <<T-H-W-A-P-!!>>

> > Yes, he would have been.
>
> No, <<T-H-W-A-P-!!>>

Yes, he would have been. This is not in dispute.

You have nothing but your racism to keep you warm at night.

George Plimpton

May 21, 2011, 6:02:06 PM5/21/11
the tard wrote:

> Yes, he

No, he would not have been. The law has been cited and you're wrong.
His mother was not old enough - she had not been physically present in
the USA for five years after the age of 14 at the time of his birth.

George Plimpton

May 21, 2011, 6:11:23 PM5/21/11
the snarky fuckwitted tard boy lied:

> Yes, he

No, he would not have been a citizen had he been born abroad (which he
very well may have been.) The McCarran Walter Act, aka the Immigration
and Naturalization Act of 1952, specified in Title III, Ch. 1, Sec. 301(a):

The following shall be citizens and nationals of the United State at
birth:

(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United
States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is
an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who,
prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in
the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or
periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of
which were after attaining the age of fourteen years

Hussein's one citizen parent was only 18 at the time of his birth, which
means she arithmetically could not have met the physical presence
requirement. Had he been born abroad, he would not have been born a
citizen. As he may very well have been born abroad, and never
naturalized, then he may not be a citizen at all.

RHF

May 21, 2011, 8:32:45 PM5/21/11

-once-again-we-are-treated-too-
.
Iarnrod : Playing The-Obama Race Card !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fa4f62e0f9e74fa1
.
Sorry Reality... 'The Cult of The-Obama'
-holy-mantra-is- You Are A Racist !
1st - Accuse Them of Being a RACIST !
2nd - Scream It At Them : YOU ARE A RACIST !
3rd - Shout Them Down By Yelling : YOU ARE A RACIST !
4th -answer-everything-with- You Are A Racist.
Liberals -proclaim- You Are A Racist !
-we-are-the-cult-of-'the-obama'-
Democrats -proclaim- You Are A Racist !
-we-are-the-cult-of-'the-obama'-
Progressives -proclaim- You Are A Racist !
-we-are-the-cult-of-'the-obama'-
.
'The Cult of The-Obama' Liberal-Fascist Tactic :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f9249bfca2

Card # 1 = Lie in the Name of The-Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f9249bfca2

Card # 2 = Distort in the Name of The-Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7fcd9dcbb495974c

Card # 3 = Deny in the Name of The-Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7e8a98c94e3309bf

Card # 4 = Threaten in the Name of The-Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/b62ce10ceccc49a3

Card # 5 = Play The-Obama Race Card : In the
Name of The-Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fa4f62e0f9e74fa1
.
In the Name of The-Obama !
-in-the-name-of-the-obama-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/393dc67a4bdc24ea
.
.

Iarnrod

May 22, 2011, 2:31:41 PM5/22/11
On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Mighty Iarnrod proved:
>
> > Yes, he would have been
>
> No,

Yes.

Iarnrod

May 22, 2011, 2:33:40 PM5/22/11
On May 21, 6:32 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> -once-again-we-are-treated-too- [sic]

Once again we are treated to rightarded illiteracy on top of ignorance.

George Plimpton

May 22, 2011, 7:04:12 PM5/22/11

No, he would not have been a citizen had he been born abroad (which he

Iarnrod

May 23, 2011, 12:47:07 AM5/23/11
On May 22, 5:04 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> MightyIarnrodproved:

> >> No,
>
> > Yes.
>
> No,

Yes.

George Plimpton

May 23, 2011, 1:11:53 AM5/23/11
the tard boy lied:
> On May 22, 5:04 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> the tard boy lied:

>>> Yes.
>>
>> No, he would not have been a citizen had he been born abroad (which he very well may have been.) The McCarran Walter Act, aka the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952, specified in Title III, Ch. 1, Sec. 301(a):
>>
>> The following shall be citizens and nationals of the United State at birth:
>>
>> (7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United
>> States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is
>> an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who,
>> prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in
>> the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or
>> periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of
>> which were after attaining the age of fourteen years
>>

>> Hussein's one citizen parent was only 18 at the time of his birth, which means she arithmetically could not have met the physical presence requirement. Had he been born abroad, he would not have been born a citizen. As he may very well have been born abroad, and never naturalized, then he may not be a citizen at all.
>>

> Yes

Brenda Ann

May 23, 2011, 1:21:12 AM5/23/11

"George Plimpton" wrote in message

Hussein's one citizen parent was only 18 at the time of his birth, which
means she arithmetically could not have met the physical presence
requirement. Had he been born abroad, he would not have been born a
citizen. As he may very well have been born abroad, and never
naturalized, then he may not be a citizen at all.

One problem with applying the law in such a way is that it would mean that
any child born to an unwed mother under the age of 20 would not be a citizen
of any country.

George Plimpton

May 23, 2011, 1:43:01 AM5/23/11

That's almost certainly not true. First, there is a high probability
the child would have the citizenship of the other parent. Second, many
countries have provisions in their citizenship laws that children born
in their territory who otherwise would be stateless are citizens of the
country in which they are born.

In any case, there are sound reasons why US law does not automatically
confer citizenship on any child born abroad to a US citizen. In fact,
such laws are the norm.

Iarnrod

May 23, 2011, 8:14:21 AM5/23/11
On May 22, 11:11 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> MightyIarnrodproved:

> >> No,

> > Yes.

> No,

Yes.

George Plimpton

May 23, 2011, 10:16:57 AM5/23/11
the tard boy lied:

> On May 22, 11:11 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
>> the tard boy lied:

BARDFROMLARD

May 23, 2011, 6:44:21 PM5/23/11
On May 16, 7:14 pm, DCI <50b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 11:35 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Sorry I have slowed on the quantity of posts, however I have been busy.
>
> > Recently I found out bin laden was living in a cave on the outskirts of
> > my city.  So, me and a few good ole' buddies got a couple of six packs
> > and went hunting.  We found him.  After, I put a bullet in his head;  We
> > brought the body back to my house.  After killing the remaining beer we
> > took a few pictures of burying him in an unmarked grave in my backyard.
>
> > I am afraid the pictures are just too much for those here, or American
> > citizens, to handle.  So, we decided, as a group, not to release the
> > pictures.   And, allowing the examination of the body, by others, is not
> > necessary -- you know you can trust me  :-)
>
> > No need to thank me ... I consider it just part of being a good
> > American!  As always, I will keep looking out for you and your best
> > interests -- TRUST ME! <wolfish-grin>
>
> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> > P.S.  It has been absolutely confirmed we got the right guy, as just to
> > be sure, we preformed a  DNA test in my garage.  See, any possible
> > questions/arguments/doubts are unnecessary ... go back to sleep knowing
> > you are in good hands!
>
> Please, name of the beer?
>
> DCI- Hide quoted text -

Billy beer?

Iarnrod

May 23, 2011, 9:46:35 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 8:16 am, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM,Iarnrodwrote:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> MightyIarnrodproved:
> >> No,

> > Yes, he would have been.
> No,

Yes, he would have been.

George Plimpton

May 23, 2011, 11:13:55 PM5/23/11
the pathetic tard boy lied:

George Plimpton

May 23, 2011, 11:15:54 PM5/23/11
the pathetic tard boy lied:

George Plimpton

May 23, 2011, 11:23:25 PM5/23/11
the pathetic tard boy lied:

George Plimpton

May 23, 2011, 11:23:48 PM5/23/11
the pathetic tard boy lied:

Iarnrod

May 24, 2011, 8:27:17 AM5/24/11
On May 23, 9:13 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

George Plimpton

May 24, 2011, 10:12:28 AM5/24/11
the tard boy fucked up:

> On May 23, 9:13 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>> the tard boy proved what a fuckwit he is:

>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
>>> Yes, he wood have ben.
> Yes, h

George Plimpton

May 24, 2011, 10:13:26 AM5/24/11
the tard boy fucked up:
> On May 23, 9:13 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>> the tard boy proved what a fuckwit he is:
>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
>>> Yes, he wood have ben.
>>
> Yes, h

George Plimpton

May 24, 2011, 10:14:09 AM5/24/11
the tard boy fucked up:
> On May 23, 9:13 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>> the tard boy proved what a fuckwit he is:
>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
>>> Yes, he wood have ben.
>>
> Yes, h

Iarnrod

May 24, 2011, 10:24:00 PM5/24/11
On May 24, 8:12 am, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:

> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

George Plimpton

May 24, 2011, 11:19:42 PM5/24/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> On May 24, 8:12 am, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>

>> tard boy lied:

>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

>>> Yes, he woul

George Plimpton

May 24, 2011, 11:20:43 PM5/24/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> On May 24, 8:12 am, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>
>> tard boy lied:

>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

>>> Yes, he woul

Iarnrod

May 24, 2011, 11:37:00 PM5/24/11
On May 24, 9:19 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:

> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

George Plimpton

May 24, 2011, 11:59:25 PM5/24/11
On 5/24/2011 8:37 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On May 24, 9:19 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>
>> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

George Plimpton

May 24, 2011, 11:59:37 PM5/24/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> On May 24, 8:12 am, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>
>> tard boy lied:

>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

> Yes, he wo

George Plimpton

May 25, 2011, 12:00:39 AM5/25/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> On May 24, 9:19 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>
>> tard boy lied:

>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

Iarnrod

May 25, 2011, 8:04:51 AM5/25/11
On May 24, 10:00 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:

> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 25, 2011, 10:38:33 AM5/25/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 25, 2011, 10:40:13 AM5/25/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> On May 24, 9:19 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:
>
>> tard boy lied:

>>> On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:

Iarnrod

May 25, 2011, 10:28:48 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 8:38 am, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 25, 2011, 11:40:46 PM5/25/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 25, 2011, 11:41:13 PM5/25/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

Iarnrod

May 26, 2011, 9:22:58 AM5/26/11
On May 25, 9:41 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 26, 2011, 10:31:55 AM5/26/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 26, 2011, 10:47:13 AM5/26/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

Iarnrod

May 26, 2011, 9:52:57 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 8:31 am, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 26, 2011, 11:40:08 PM5/26/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 26, 2011, 11:40:21 PM5/26/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 26, 2011, 11:40:39 PM5/26/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 26, 2011, 11:46:56 PM5/26/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

Iarnrod

May 26, 2011, 11:56:32 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 9:46 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 27, 2011, 12:17:28 AM5/27/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 27, 2011, 12:17:35 AM5/27/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

Iarnrod

May 27, 2011, 8:10:58 AM5/27/11
On May 26, 10:17 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 27, 2011, 1:06:56 PM5/27/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 27, 2011, 1:07:04 PM5/27/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

Iarnrod

May 28, 2011, 12:50:51 PM5/28/11
On May 27, 11:07 am, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 28, 2011, 9:17:23 PM5/28/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 28, 2011, 9:17:29 PM5/28/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 28, 2011, 9:17:36 PM5/28/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>

>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

Iarnrod

May 29, 2011, 8:50:42 PM5/29/11
On May 28, 7:17 pm, George Blimpton <geo...@si.not> pooped his pants:

> On 5/22/2011 11:31 AM, Iarnrod proved:
> > On May 21, 4:02 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not> foamed in impotent kooker rage:
> >> Mighty Iarnrod proved:

> >> No,

George Plimpton

May 30, 2011, 12:14:46 AM5/30/11
tard boy shit in his own short panties again:

> George Plimpton righteously slapped the tard boy around:
>
>> tard boy shit in his own short panties again:
>>> George Plimpton dunked the tard boy's head in the shitter:

George Plimpton

May 30, 2011, 12:14:54 AM5/30/11

Iarnrod

May 30, 2011, 12:21:27 AM5/30/11