Whoever called my house is a DICK!

Wim Jay

Jun 6, 2004, 3:49:14 PM6/6/04

HA HA HA.
Real funny!
My wife freaked out and called the police. I had to explain to them that I was a troll
in a newsgroup demon.local. NOW they think I'm a devil worshipper!
Thanks A lot asshole! My kids think im a devil worshipper!
Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who all of you are! And
so does my isp! Your all going down for what you did! Rott in hell AHM, I'll get you basterds!
Every last one of you!

Im tired of this, my life is ruined.
On top of everything else, I got this asshole DAITO calling me on my work number...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im done...STOP iT NOW!

vinny

Jun 6, 2004, 6:51:39 PM6/6/04

"Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote in message

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!
It wasn't me but i'm laughing! Im laughing loud! My family is freaked out
by it!

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 6, 2004, 4:00:46 PM6/6/04
Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on 06 Jun
2004...

Our Wim would never write so eloquently as this!

What have you done with him? You cads!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

vinny

Jun 6, 2004, 7:15:26 PM6/6/04

"Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message

> Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on 06 Jun
> 2004...
>
> > HA HA HA.
> > Real funny!
> > My wife freaked out and called the police. I had to explain to them
> > that I was a troll
> > in a newsgroup demon.local. NOW they think I'm a devil worshipper!
> > Thanks A lot asshole! My kids think im a devil worshipper!
> > Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who all
> > of you are! And so does my isp! Your all going down for what you did!
> > Rott in hell AHM, I'll get you basterds! Every last one of you!
> >
> > Im tired of this, my life is ruined.
> > On top of everything else, I got this asshole DAITO calling me on my
> > work number...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > Im done...STOP iT NOW!
>
> Our Wim would never write so eloquently as this!
>
> What have you done with him? You cads!

Your friend is a lamer, join us man!Uncle Malicious wants you!

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 6, 2004, 4:22:15 PM6/6/04
Be still! and revere vinny, who blessed us with their presence on 07 Jun
2004...

I don't need Uncle Malicious to destroy demon.local! I've been doing that
well for some time now! (see our fine work on Friday night for an example.
Thousands of posts! All handmade!)

vinny

Jun 6, 2004, 7:27:02 PM6/6/04

"Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message

Dood, we have coders, crackers, flooders,flamers, etc...
Join the best group on Usenet, you have been given an invitation, unlike me
I had to force myself on these guys.

Wim Jay

Jun 6, 2004, 5:49:41 PM6/6/04
"Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message

> Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on
> 06 Jun 2004...
>
>> HA HA HA.
>> Real funny!
>> My wife freaked out and called the police. I had to explain to them
>> that I was a troll
>> in a newsgroup demon.local. NOW they think I'm a devil worshipper!
>> Thanks A lot asshole! My kids think im a devil worshipper!
>> Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who
>> all of you are! And so does my isp! Your all going down for what you
>> did! Rott in hell AHM, I'll get you basterds! Every last one of you!
>>
>> Im tired of this, my life is ruined.
>> On top of everything else, I got this asshole DAITO calling me on my
>> work number...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Im done...STOP iT NOW!
>
> Our Wim would never write so eloquently as this!
>
> What have you done with him? You cads!

Fame at last! I have achieved my place in Usenet history when they post
things like this about me. I am famous! The l33t hax0rs have rote about
Wim! I shall forward copies of this post to everyone in my addressbook!
Thank you, thank you!

Post it to more groups next time, you cunts, so my fame spreads wider
still and wider! (alt.countrystuff added so they know they must fear the
famous Wim!)

Do you want my autograph?

--
Wim

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 6, 2004, 5:55:39 PM6/6/04

I would like one too, now! It's only fair, cos you have one of me, etc.

Peter J Ross

Jun 6, 2004, 6:52:02 PM6/6/04

IIRC I had to tell 'em they were a bunch of Win-3.1-using morons
before they accepted *me*.

Having been accepted, I'm still hoping to persuade them to upgrade to
Windows for Workgroups 3.11 one day, and maybe they might even work
out one day what tracert.exe is for, but I'm not making promises.
--
PJR :-)

Help choose the Usenet Kook of the Month by replying to Message-Id
<c9hnfk.3...@nntp.petitmorte.net> in alt.usenet.kooks

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

Mr. ExtremeOne

Jun 6, 2004, 8:04:44 PM6/6/04

"Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> HA HA HA.
> Real funny!
> My wife freaked out and called the police. I had to explain to them that
I was a troll
> in a newsgroup demon.local. NOW they think I'm a devil worshipper!
> Thanks A lot asshole! My kids think im a devil worshipper!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ah

Jun 6, 2004, 8:32:35 PM6/6/04
Mr. ExtremeOne wrote:

What a bad, bad man.
--
ah

Dr. Roy Batty®

Jun 6, 2004, 10:57:08 PM6/6/04
On 6 Jun 2004 19:49:14 -0000, "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote:

> Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who all
> of you are! And so does my isp! Your all going down for what you did!
> Rott in hell AHM, I'll get you basterds!
> Every last one of you!

That was a pretty good Meat-->Plow imitation!

The only thing you forgot was to mention that you play golf with the
Mayor, and post a few cyberstalking url's. (BSEG)

__ __ _____________________ ___________ _____ ________
/ \ / \\_ _____/\______ \\_ _____// _ \ \_____ \
\ \/\/ / | __)_ | | _/ | __) / /_\ \ / / \ \
\ / | \ | | \ | \ / | \/ \_/. \
\__/\ / /_______ / |______ / \___ / \____|__ /\_____\ \_/
______\/___________\/_________\/______\/__________\/________\__>
_________________________ The WebFAQ Team 宰________________________

UseNet the way it ought to be!
The WarezFAQ on the World Wide Web
http://www.warezfaq.com/ or http://www.webfaq.org

"The One and Only WarezFAQ."

The Phone Company

Jun 6, 2004, 11:28:05 PM6/6/04
Wim Jay <me...@privacy.net> wrote:

So um, are you trying to say that someone's been calling your house?

ThePsyko

Jun 7, 2004, 1:14:37 AM6/7/04
On 06 Jun 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net>
made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

sad.. do you remove your clown makeup when you get off the computer or
just sleep with it on all night?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

Paul Rooney

Jun 7, 2004, 3:54:26 AM6/7/04
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:52:02 GMT, Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
wrote:

>IIRC I had to tell 'em they were a bunch of Win-3.1-using morons
>before they accepted *me*.

Here in demon.local we are plagued by old people who use linox or unox
or some such nonsense. Damned nuisances!

--
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

"Chris {Hamilton Hill} will certainly post the appropriate email if required" - J {Hamilton K}
"What sort of proof would you like? I could post the email from Demon's
legal team, complete with headers" - Chris {Hamilton Hill}
Lake District Walking: http://paulrooney.netfirms.com (Updated 29 September 03)

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 7, 2004, 4:49:43 AM6/7/04
Be still! and revere Peter J Ross, who blessed us with their presence on
06 Jun 2004...

OMFG!!! TRACERT.EXE IS A L33T HA><0RS T00L!! YOU R A N00B IF U DON'T KNOW
WHAT IT DOES!!!1

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 7, 2004, 4:50:01 AM6/7/04
Be still! and revere The Phone Company, who blessed us with their presence
on 07 Jun 2004...

> Wim Jay <me...@privacy.net> wrote:

No. He isn't.

Wim Jay

Jun 7, 2004, 8:01:59 AM6/7/04
"Paul Rooney" <paulr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:52:02 GMT, Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
> wrote:
>

>> IIRC I had to tell 'em they were a bunch of Win-3.1-using morons
>> before they accepted *me*.
>>

> Here in demon.local we are plagued by old people who use linox or unox
> or some such nonsense. Damned nuisances!

Oh, but to counter those old fogies you have the likes of myself, bang up
to date with XP and using all sorts of USB2 devices. Even my mouse has no
cables. I'm a silversurfer. I'm eighty-eight you know, don't look it, do
I?

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 7, 2004, 8:01:59 AM6/7/04
"The Phone Company" <mab...@bell.ma> wrote in message

Well, they might have called that sad cunt's house, whoever he may be, but
they certainly did bot call me.

--
Wim

Message has been deleted

BuZZard

Jun 7, 2004, 8:34:13 AM6/7/04

"Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:57:08 -0000 (GMT), "Dr. Roy BattyŽ"
> <ware...@roybatty.cotse.net>,wrote:

> >On 6 Jun 2004 19:49:14 -0000, "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote:
> >

> >> Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who all
> >> of you are! And so does my isp! Your all going down for what you did!
> >> Rott in hell AHM, I'll get you basterds!
> >> Every last one of you!
> >

> > That was a pretty good Meat-->Plow imitation!
> >
> > The only thing you forgot was to mention that you play golf with the
> > Mayor, and post a few cyberstalking url's. (BSEG)
>
> You just replied to a forged post you fucking moron.

I am still waiting on *my* answer. You can take it to email if you want.
I am not sure whats going on in your head. I don't remember saying anything
to make you upset dood? And I don't think taking your flashlight was that
big of
a deal... I can mail it back if you want? If my post didn't show up, or you
missed it..
I am referring to the comments you made about my sister and myself.
I thought we were budZ.
?

Wim Jay

Jun 7, 2004, 8:37:10 AM6/7/04
"BuZZard" <buzzard_addy_not_a...@buzzardnest.com> wrote
in message news:2ij5ldF...@uni-berlin.de

Don't take it email! This sounds interesting.

NEIL! If they do take this to email, will you be able to let us know what
happens? Good girl.

--
Wim

vinny

Jun 7, 2004, 8:43:25 AM6/7/04

"Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote in message

This is as bad as Kathleen telling us he wired his whole house up with a
386.

Wim Jay

Jun 7, 2004, 8:48:36 AM6/7/04
"vinny" <frigg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oh no, my father wired the house. He used to be an electrician on
submarines.

--
Wim

Message has been deleted

CountryStuff

Jun 7, 2004, 9:13:22 AM6/7/04

> unfamous Wim!)

BWAAAAAAAAHHAAAAA

Wim Jay

Jun 7, 2004, 9:22:27 AM6/7/04
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:34:13 -0400, "BuZZard"
> <buzzard_addy_not_a...@buzzardnest.com>,wrote:
> Ummm,, I answered you bro. I said I was sorry but I really think you
> took it the wrong way. Don't know what else to tell you. And no you
> don't have to mail it back to me. You've already sent me quite a few
> nice things and I want you to keep the MagLight.
>
> I'll shoot you some email d00d. Just chill for now ok?

FIGHT!

--
Wim

vinny

Jun 7, 2004, 10:15:20 AM6/7/04

"CountryStuff" <Countr...@buzzardnest.com> wrote in message
> > Wimp

I fixed your spelling. Your welcome wimp.

Paul Rooney

Jun 7, 2004, 11:00:50 AM6/7/04

Wim, some of these guys haven't even got the hang of an ordinary mouse
yet - they still use a keyboard only!

Paul Rooney

Jun 7, 2004, 11:01:43 AM6/7/04
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:43:25 -0400, "vinny" <frigg...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

We sa *86 in demon.local, in case Neil's SAS chums are watching!

Message has been deleted

Paul Rooney

Jun 7, 2004, 11:15:05 AM6/7/04
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:13:45 GMT, ne...@nemesis.doh (Major Neil
Barking) wrote:

>In article <qp09c0h9iuaknt6mu...@4ax.com>, Paul Rooney

><paulr...@aol.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:43:25 -0400, "vinny" <frigg...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote in message

>>>This is as bad as Kathleen telling us he wired his whole house up with a
>>>386.
>>>

>>We sa *86 in demon.local, in case Neil's SAS chums are watching!
>

>Your sig is too long for alt.usenet.kooks.

It's not my sig. Bigger boys made me do it.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bucky Breeder

Jun 7, 2004, 12:06:34 PM6/7/04
Jared Reimer <ja...@theriver.com> wrote in

> For those just tuning in to usenet, here's the _REAL_
> Meat-->Plow............

[Yep! S/He actually posted a list -
but since it's not verifiable
it's been snipped -
go ahead, clik the link fer yerself
and see wat ya see]

Keep them archives strait, boo! Ya may need 'em someday...

--
On the little dollie show the nice doctor
where that nasty troll touched you:

,_/\_,',/\
\_ _ _ _ /
/ ``\
/` `\
/ ,-, ,-, `,
| ( x ) ( x ) |
| `-' `-' | @
\ == / /
\ -_ _ _ - / /
@ \_ _' /
\ _>- - - - -<_ /
,\` `/,
,' \ ,/ `.
' \ `^ `.
,` \, `.
, ^` `,
,' , |\ ',
, /| | `. )
/ ,' | | `', ,`>
| ,' / \ ``-z_\`
,-\ ,'` | o @ | `
`-S /`` | / |
^ | / |
| / |
| ||^ |
| (_||_) |
| |||| |
| |\/| |
| | | |
| | | |

Best viewed with 'Terminal' font; 'INFOview' will do

Message has been deleted

BuZZard

Jun 7, 2004, 12:20:47 PM6/7/04

"Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:34:13 -0400, "BuZZard"
> <buzzard_addy_not_a...@buzzardnest.com>,wrote:
>

> Ummm,, I answered you bro. I said I was sorry but I really think you took
it the
> wrong way. Don't know what else to tell you. And no you don't have to mail
it
> back to me. You've already sent me quite a few nice things and I want you
> keep the MagLight.
>
> I'll shoot you some email d00d. Just chill for now ok?

Just f'n reply to the one I sent you.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 7, 2004, 1:36:17 PM6/7/04
Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on 07 Jun
2004...

ROFL!

That Neil is a contemptible fool. I have no idea why Buzzard and his
chumps want to liberate him!

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 7, 2004, 1:36:32 PM6/7/04
Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on 07 Jun
2004...

> "Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

FIGHT!

George

Jun 7, 2004, 1:36:41 PM6/7/04
I didn't call your house a Dick.

"ThePsyko" <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> wrote in message
> On 06 Jun 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net>
> made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

> > HA HA HA.
> > Real funny!
> > My wife freaked out and called the police. I had to explain to them
> > that I was a troll
> > in a newsgroup demon.local. NOW they think I'm a devil worshipper!
> > Thanks A lot asshole! My kids think im a devil worshipper!

> > Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who
> > all of you are! And so does my isp! Your all going down for what you
> > did! Rott in hell AHM, I'll get you basterds! Every last one of you!
> >

> > Im tired of this, my life is ruined.
> > On top of everything else, I got this asshole DAITO calling me on my
> > work number...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > Im done...STOP iT NOW!
> >

> sad.. do you remove your clown makeup when you get off the computer or
> just sleep with it on all night?
>
> --
> /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question
>
> ThePsyko
> Public Enemy #7
> http://prozac.iscool.net

George

Jun 7, 2004, 1:37:45 PM6/7/04
I'm into Vaginas.
Message has been deleted

John_S

Jun 7, 2004, 7:49:42 PM6/7/04
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 18:33:40 GMT, Jared Reimer <ja...@theriver.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:19:14 -0400, " LjutePlow" <me...@petitmorte.net> dug his
>hole a little deeper:
>

>>And you've kept me company very nicely all morning. Doesn't say much for you to
>>reply to my every post all morning long does it?
>
>All posts are for a reason. <G>
>
>>This is rich. A bad troll who I have compelled to follow up to my every post who
>>now can find nothing to say.
>
>Or, is clarifying your hypocrisy by illustrating how you fault others for making
>the same mistakes you make.

>>>Yes, he mentioned one where you directed at him a series of vile flames,
>>>including calling him a cripple.
>>
>>PPOSTFU
>

> From: "BuZZard" <BuZ...@BuZZardnest.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d,...,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
> Subject: Re: Attn: Dr. Roy Batty® - Info Request
> Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 04:36:38 GMT
>
> I guess you are still the same prick as you were back in the AHM war when
> you use to call me crippled and stuff.
>

>How sad that you can't even remember calling your mildly retarded, white-trash "bro"
>a cripple.
>
>>Yeh Chris Akula Caputo. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!
>
>Won't work, k00kie. <G>
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aK00Kla@officialexposure
>
>>>He's smarter than you are, ya know.
>>
>>Well we know one thing, even Jeff is smarter than you.
>
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>MAKE THAT 2 CRATES OF FLASHLIGHTS, Meatie!!

Abso-ljute-ly amazing. The idiot is still reeling from his first
self-inflicted wound - AND HE FOOKING DOES IT AGAIN!!!

I had intended to just sit back, read and enjoy. But this IS SUCH A
HOOT!! Methinks Jeff=smart, meatplow=deadmeat.

> [...]
>You actually amazed me with your ignorance. Go away and don't come back.
>

>GRAVE_DIGGER responds to Meat-->Plow:
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Your stupidity is only outdone by your stupidity.
>

>PAINE responds to Meat-->Plow:
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Where do these people come from, is it nature or nurture? Are they born or
>made? Or, at the risk of sounding like Colossus®, what cosmic forces come
>together at any particular moment in time to produce these people? I have
>my own prejudices, and reading hatred like that has caused me to re-examine
>them.
>

>NOT2SURE responds to Meat-->Plow:
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>You are without a doubt one of the most persistent disruptive ass holes I
>have had the displeasure of running across. It doesn't matter where your
>foul ass shows up, shit starts. Doesn't matter if it's *.2600*., here, or
>anywhere else, same shit, different group.
>

>HONEST JOE responds to Meat-->Plow:
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>It is *indeed* apparent that you have obviously descended from apes.. Only
>a few generations ago, I might add.. Speaking of hate, my chimp friend,
>you appear full to the brim with it.......... Perhaps a banana would calm
>your nerves?? The only thing I *really* hate is stupidity.. Like your
>asinine post, and your buffoonish (lack of) thought processes..... With
>time, you may even "evolve" some common sense.. Only several million years
>are required, I'm told.. So keep the "faith"..
>

> ___ ___ ___
> / /\ / /\ / /\
> / /:/ / /::\ / /::\
> / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\
> /__/:/ /\ / /::\ \:\ / /::\ \:\
> \ \:\ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \:\ /__/:/\:\ \:\
> \ \:\/:/ \__\/ \:\_\/ \__\/ \:\_\/
> \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\
> \__\/ \__\/ \__\/
>
> -=- Usenet Freedom Fighters -=-
> Liberty and Justice For ALL
>
> Please read Meat-->Plow: "CA's Lap Dog"
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=8a84c0c26da5e6b0...@ecn.org
>
> Don't Be a Thumper...and DON'T LET THEM THUMP YOU!
> -=- "Since 1998!" -=-
>

>From: "Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net>
>Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious,...,alt.ipl.discussion
>Subject: Re: Russell "FAT OUTING FILTH" Waters meltdown in progress.
>Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:30:30 -0400
>
>Call me anything you want.
>

>From: "The Wrath of Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net>
>Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d,...,alt.hackers.malicious
>Subject: Re: Attn: Dr. Roy Batty® - Info Request
>Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 11:28:40 -0400
>
>I EMAILED Usenet Monster one of Rusty's posts. I told Usenet Monster
>that I didn't appreciate Rusty posting defaming messages. Obviously
>they agreed because his account is toast.

ah

Jun 7, 2004, 7:55:16 PM6/7/04
Wim Jay wrote:

> "vinny" <frigg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote in message

>>> "Paul Rooney" <paulr...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh, but to counter those old fogies you have the likes of myself,
>>> bang up to date with XP and using all sorts of USB2 devices. Even my
>>> mouse has no cables. I'm a silversurfer. I'm eighty-eight you know,
>>> don't look it, do I?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Wim
>>>

>> This is as bad as Kathleen telling us he wired his whole house up
>> with a 386.
>

> Oh no, my father wired the house. He used to be an electrician on
> submarines.

And he did a damn fine job!
--
ah

Message has been deleted

Bucky Breeder

Jun 7, 2004, 9:48:04 PM6/7/04
" LjutePlow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in

> Tell you what, the only audience is those dozen or so voices
> inside your head. And I would venture to say that most of them are
> laughing at this current incarnation of you. You've made my
> morning.

Inside her/his/it's head? LOL! The k00k's an archive-tard - it's got
hard-drives *full* of little voices, lots of little nyms, organized
little accusations, and flurries of little defenses. ROTF-LMFAO!!!

LOL! A Scrooge-tard... with UseNet archives... yaeah babby, one day
those are come in handy.
--
On the little dollie, show the nice doctor

where that nasty troll touched you:

,_/\_,',/\ @
\_ _ _ _ / /
/ ``\ /
/` /\
/ ,-, ,-'^ `

| ( x ) ( x ) |
| `-' `-' | @
\ == / /
\ -_ _ _ - / /
@ \_ _' /
\ _>- - - - -<_ /
,\` `/,
,' \ ,/ `.
' \ `^ `.
,` \, `.

, ^`x x `,

,' , |\ ',
, /| | `. )
/ ,' | | `', ,`>
| ,' / \ ``-z_\`
,-\ ,'` | o @ | `
`-S /`` | / |
^ | / |
| / |
| ||^ |
| (_||_) |
| |||| |
| |\/| |
| | | |
| | | |

,_/\_,',/\ @
\_ _ _ _ / /
/ ``\ /
/` `\/
/ /`,
| ^ |
| | @
\ / /
\ / /
@ \_\\\\\///// _' /
\ _>-\\\/// -<_ /
,/` `\,
,' `.
' `.
,` `.

, `,
,' , |\ ',
, /| | `. )
/ ,' | | `', ,`>

| ,' / \ ``-S_\`
,-\ ,'` | @ @ | `
`-z /`` | \ / |
^ | \ | / |
| \ | / |
| \Q ^ |

Bucky Breeder

Jun 7, 2004, 10:05:35 PM6/7/04
NOTICE TO ALL YOU TARDS:

Maybe it was a Dick who called her horse.

So what!

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 2:06:36 AM6/8/04
"ah" <ha...@vorishen.net> wrote in message

He did, both on the boats and wiring our house.

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 2:06:46 AM6/8/04
"Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message

FIGHT!

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 2:06:46 AM6/8/04
"Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message

Perhaps they don't know how to read emails properly and need some
assistance.

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 2:06:48 AM6/8/04
" LjutePlow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:20:47 -0400, "BuZZard"
> I did. The original one. But I'd rather keep this away from all these
> fuckheads. Now they are threatening you and your sister if you don't
> out me. Who the fuck is the bad guy here me? I made an innocent poor
> choice of words, THAT'S ALL. And now you got some fucking Batty sock
> threatening you. That's not my fault is it? Look, I'm sorry ok. I
> said that already. So chill.

FIGHT!

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 2:07:31 AM6/8/04
"BuZZard" <buzzard_addy_not_a...@buzzardnest.com> wrote
in message news:2ijiu4F...@uni-berlin.de

FIGHT!

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 2:07:03 AM6/8/04

> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:43:25 -0400, "vinny" <frigg...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>> "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>>> "Paul Rooney" <paulr...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh, but to counter those old fogies you have the likes of myself,
>>> bang up to date with XP and using all sorts of USB2 devices. Even
>>> my mouse has no cables. I'm a silversurfer. I'm eighty-eight you
>>> know, don't look it, do I?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Wim
>>>

>> This is as bad as Kathleen telling us he wired his whole house up
>> with a 386.
>>

> We sa *86 in demon.local, in case Neil's SAS chums are watching!

Yup.

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 2:07:44 AM6/8/04

> On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 12:01:59 GMT, "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> "Paul Rooney" <paulr...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> Here in demon.local we are plagued by old people who use linox or
>>> unox or some such nonsense. Damned nuisances!
>>
>> Oh, but to counter those old fogies you have the likes of myself,
>> bang up to date with XP and using all sorts of USB2 devices. Even my
>> mouse has no cables. I'm a silversurfer. I'm eighty-eight you know,
>> don't look it, do I?
>
> Wim, some of these guys haven't even got the hang of an ordinary mouse
> yet - they still use a keyboard only!

ROLF! No wonder JK and me don't fit in with all of our new gear. ;o)

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 8, 2004, 4:21:06 AM6/8/04
"Jared Reimer" <ja...@theriver.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:59:10 -0400, "Meat-->Plow"
> <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrapped his lips tightly around Jeff's cock and
> began sucking:

>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:34:13 -0400, "BuZZard"
>> <buzzard_addy_not_a...@buzzardnest.com>,wrote:
>>

>>> I am still waiting on *my* answer. You can take it to email if you
>>> want.
>>> I am not sure whats going on in your head. I don't remember saying
>>> anything to make you upset dood? And I don't think taking your
>>> flashlight was that big of
>>> a deal... I can mail it back if you want? If my post didn't show
>>> up, or you missed it..
>>> I am referring to the comments you made about my sister and myself.
>>> I thought we were budZ.
>>> ?
>>
>> Ummm,, I answered you bro. I said I was sorry but I really think you
>> took it the wrong way. Don't know what else to tell you. And no you
>> don't have to mail it back to me. You've already sent me quite a few
>> nice things and I want you to keep the MagLight.
>>
>> I'll shoot you some email d00d. Just chill for now ok?
>

> "You've already sent me quite a few nice things and I want you to
> keep the MagLight."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

_________

> THE POST

> / /\ / /\ / /\
> / /:/ / /::\ / /::\
> / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\
> /__/:/ /\ / /::\ \:\ / /::\ \:\
> \ \:\ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \:\ /__/:/\:\ \:\
> \ \:\/:/ \__\/ \:\_\/ \__\/ \:\_\/
> \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\
> \__\/ \__\/ \__\/
>
> -=- Usenet Freedom Fighters -=-
> Liberty and Justice For ALL
>
> Please read Meat-->Plow: "CA's Lap Dog"

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=8a84c0c26da5e6b0...@ecn.org

> Don't Be a Thumper...and DON'T LET THEM THUMP YOU!
> -=- "Since 1998!" -=-
>

> From: "Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious,...,alt.ipl.discussion
> Subject: Re: Russell "FAT OUTING FILTH" Waters meltdown in progress.
> Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:30:30 -0400
>
> Call me anything you want.
>

> From: "William A Tripp aka Mark Grennan" <Me...@petitmorte.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious,...,ia.talk.misc
> Subject: Re: Fat Oaf "Russell B Waters" implodes again
> Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:26:10 -0400
>
> I didn't ask them to remove your account, Rusty. I gave them a
> post you made where you imply in the subject line that I jack
> off to bestiality while raping my kid. Usenetmonster ultimately
> made the decision that it would be in their best interest if
> you were no longer a user of their system.

Why has this not been sent to demon.local as it concernes some of our new
"friend" (and sickos after reading this.)

Fuck off Meat------->Plow

--
Wim

Message has been deleted

Thomas Hill

Jun 8, 2004, 6:36:08 AM6/8/04
wrote in Message id: <5h79c01rvoalk26og...@4ax.com>:

>Well we know one thing, even Jeff is smarter than you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haven't you hurt his feelings enough, Meat-->Blow?

<GUFFAW>

Message has been deleted

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 8, 2004, 11:51:27 AM6/8/04
Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on 08 Jun
2004...

FIGHT!

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 8, 2004, 11:51:58 AM6/8/04
Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on 08 Jun
2004...

He is certainly qualified in that department.

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 8, 2004, 12:20:54 PM6/8/04
Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed us with their presence
on 08 Jun 2004...

> In article: <YHcxc.6173811$iA2.7...@news.easynews.com> "Wim Jay"

> The UFF are here to help.

Ulster Freedom Fighters?

Gerrrrrrout!

Message has been deleted

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 8, 2004, 3:56:24 PM6/8/04
Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed us with their
presence on 08 Jun 2004...

> In article:
> <Xns9502B07A...@the-way-of-the-parsnip.root-vegetables> Rev.

> Peter Parsnip <astronomical@sausages> writes:
>>Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed us with their
>>presence on 08 Jun 2004...

> Uh, no. You think dl is a sockorama, stay away from the UFF.

I'm sure the Usenet UFF are just as good at producing "freedom" as the
Real UFF.

John_S

Jun 8, 2004, 8:00:01 PM6/8/04
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:50:31 GMT, Jared Reimer <ja...@theriver.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:49:42 GMT, John_S <appl...@orchard.net> wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 18:33:40 GMT, Jared Reimer <ja...@theriver.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:19:14 -0400, " LjutePlow" <me...@petitmorte.net> dug his
>>>hole a little deeper:

>>> From: "BuZZard" <BuZ...@BuZZardnest.com>
>>> Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d,...,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
>>> Subject: Re: Attn: Dr. Roy BattyŽ - Info Request
>>> Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 04:36:38 GMT
>>>
>>> I guess you are still the same prick as you were back in the AHM war when
>>> you use to call me crippled and stuff.
>>>

>>>How sad that you can't even remember calling your mildly retarded, white-trash "bro"
>>>a cripple.

>>>Won't work, k00kie. <G>
>>>
>>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aK00Kla@officialexposure

>>>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>MAKE THAT 2 CRATES OF FLASHLIGHTS, Meatie!!
>>>

>>Abso-ljute-ly amazing. The idiot is still reeling from his first
>>self-inflicted wound - AND HE FOOKING DOES IT AGAIN!!!
>>
>>I had intended to just sit back, read and enjoy. But this IS SUCH A
>>HOOT!!
>

>Yup!! Absolutely incredible, ain't it? <G>
>
>Jeff would have to be fucking BLIND at this point to not see what Meat _really_
>thinks of him and his family. The truth ALWAYS eventually slips out if liars can be
>engaged in conversation long enough, but Meatie fucked up and slipped it out THREE
>TIMES this past week alone!
>
>>Methinks Jeff=smart, meatplow=deadmeat.
>
>Dunno - it's Jeff's move now. Time to see if Jeff has the courage and common sense
>to do what's right, or if Meat successfully reels him in and shuts him up.
>
>Unfortunately Jeff also doesn't know who we are, what our real goals are, what our
>history is, and so on...........all he knows is that he's being attacked. UFF is all
>new to him. And a few forged UFF posts that appeared in alt.buzzard.rules prior to
>Jeff's encounter with Meatie doesn't help matters any - it can only serve to confuse
>him, and Meatie sure as fuck won't ever tell Jeff they were fakes.

More's the pity for this Jeff guy then.

But, WTF, the post where meatie tried to rename a NARC event of his
into just a bit of a whine to an admin about "Rusty", ought to clear
the air for him.

If not (shrugs)

Better a bullet in the face than a knife in the back.

>Our new headers will hopefully serve to deter future forgeries, and we eventually
>hope to get a site up where people can pop in a MID and verify whether or not the
>post was "authentic UFF". The MID algorithm you now see being used is in beta phase
>but looks good so far.
>
>And a "you're welcome" for

><G>

YUP!

>>>"even Jeff is smarter"
>>>
>>>Implying that even someone as stupid and retarded as Jeff is smarter than me, eh?

>>>No, but you think and believe it constantly.

>>>Time will tell, eh? So far we've cashed every check - you haven't asked around.
>>><BFG>

>>> // SLAP-a-K00K //
>>>
>>>No, fuckwit - first PPOSTFU. Show where we said we were going to permanently
>>>remove you from Usenet, you fucking LIAR.

Message has been deleted

John_S

Jun 8, 2004, 11:20:20 PM6/8/04
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:40:32 GMT, Jared Reimer <ja...@theriver.com>
wrote:

>Gawd, that's one helluva way to put it! If given that actual choice are you SURE
>you wouldn't go for the knife? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Welp, just don't trust them knives- never know where they've been.

>Jeff's been through a lot on Usenet, he can take care of himself. Especially with
>Ground-->Round info flapping in the breeze.
>
>This feels sorta like working for the FDA - running tests to see what happens when
>shark and meat get left exposed for prolonged periods. <BFG>

I understand it's akin to the aging process for fetid cheese.

ah

Jun 9, 2004, 12:15:28 AM6/9/04
Wim Jay wrote:

Yup.
--
ah

Message has been deleted

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 9, 2004, 2:21:26 PM6/9/04
Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed us with their
presence on 09 Jun 2004...

> In article:
> <Xns9502D503...@the-way-of-the-parsnip.root-vegetables> Rev.

> Peter Parsnip <astronomical@sausages> writes:
>>Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed us with their
>>presence on 08 Jun 2004...
>>
>>> In article:
>>> <Xns9502B07A...@the-way-of-the-parsnip.root-vegetables> Rev.

> And making friends. They're RILLY good at that.

I've made some nice new friends this week!

Message has been deleted

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 9, 2004, 3:25:19 PM6/9/04
Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed us with their
presence on 09 Jun 2004...

> In article:
> <Xns9503C4EA...@the-way-of-the-parsnip.root-vegetables> Rev.

> Buzz hasn't.

He relies on his bots for company :-)

Wim Jay

Jun 9, 2004, 5:55:58 PM6/9/04
"Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message

From across the Pond too! Small world.

--
Wim

Wim Jay

Jun 9, 2004, 5:55:19 PM6/9/04
> [...]

He can rely on me too in the future.

--
Wim

Message has been deleted

ZÿRiX

Jun 12, 2004, 6:56:52 PM6/12/04
BuZzard Rules you

--
YFIO
ZÿRiX (<>..<>)

"Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> HA HA HA.
> Real funny!
> My wife freaked out and called the police. I had to explain to them that
I was a troll
> in a newsgroup demon.local. NOW they think I'm a devil worshipper!
> Thanks A lot asshole! My kids think im a devil worshipper!

> Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who all of
you are! And
> so does my isp! Your all going down for what you did! Rott in hell AHM,
I'll get you basterds!
> Every last one of you!
>

> Im tired of this, my life is ruined.
> On top of everything else, I got this asshole DAITO calling me on my work
number...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Im done...STOP iT NOW!

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Jun 10, 2004, 9:00:57 AM6/10/04
Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed us with their
presence on 10 Jun 2004...

> In article:
> <Xns9503CFBE...@the-way-of-the-parsnip.root-vegetables> Rev.

> "Phil Kyle".
>
> Somehow, I doubt they'd wish to discover him.

He will be back at some point!

BuZZard

Sep 13, 2004, 8:30:06 PM9/13/04

"Dr. Roy BattyŽ" <ware...@roybatty.cotse.net> wrote in message

> On 6 Jun 2004 19:49:14 -0000, "Wim Jay" <me...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

> > Knock it off or I will sue the whole damn AHM newsgroup! I know who all
> > of you are! And so does my isp! Your all going down for what you did!
> > Rott in hell AHM, I'll get you basterds!
> > Every last one of you!
>

> That was a pretty good Meat-->Plow imitation!
>
> The only thing you forgot was to mention that you play golf with the
> Mayor, and post a few cyberstalking url's. (BSEG)

> __ __ _____________________ ___________ _____ ________
> / \ / \\_ _____/\______ \\_ _____// _ \ \_____ \
>
> UseNet the way it ought to be!
> The WarezFAQ on the World Wide Web