YOU have to see this! fucked up forum

Velocity

Jul 27, 2007, 1:07:15 PM7/27/07
I get banned for going into this forum of idiots to try to help get rid of
scammers and alli got was shit on
seriously these people are newbs trying to start shit. this is the perfect
forum to fuck up. EVERYONE head over and make an account use a proxy to
connect and have some fun! TAKEa this whole group there. these people are
seriously the biggest idiots on the planet. thinking they are better then
anyone. I tried to explain that i was into ethical hacking to save children,
and they seemd to slide by that and delteted ny post sayingg that hacking
was illegal and the word is banned from their forum
What kind of bullshit is that
here is the forum
GO THERE have some fun destoying it.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/

here is the last msg i saw.
Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more
information.

Fuck them and their pettiness. TROLLS WELCOMED THERE AS WELL!

PLEASE repost this and crosspost this to every group you know of

Hans van Eynsbergen

Jul 27, 2007, 1:13:56 PM7/27/07
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:07:15 -0500, Velocity who thought that every major
problem could be solved just with potatoes, wrote:

> I get banned <snip>

Your personal problems with this forum are totally boring....

--
Hans

"Forty-two!"
"Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years of
work?"
"I checked it very thoroughly", said the computer...

Velocity

Jul 27, 2007, 1:37:37 PM7/27/07

"Hans van Eynsbergen" <stran...@FSCKSPAMplanet.nl> wrote in message

Nothing personal about it. a place with the biggest idiots on earth, if you
want some fun then have it , if not well dont have at it.
That is simple right?

ThePsyko

Jul 27, 2007, 1:52:58 PM7/27/07
On 27 Jul 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard Velocity
cry out in news:7Dpqi.12$Hf...@newsfe02.lga...

fuck this web shit... mail me - I got some heavy stuff going on and could
use a second pair of eyes...

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

**Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**

Velocity

Jul 27, 2007, 1:59:24 PM7/27/07
ThePsyko wrote:

Get on messenger

BuZZard

Jul 27, 2007, 3:17:53 PM7/27/07

"Velocity" <Exami...@readcloser.com> wrote in message

its like seeing batman get with robin.. *pops popcorn*

irc.exilenet.org
#BuZZard

BuZZard

Jul 27, 2007, 3:19:14 PM7/27/07

"BuZZard" <Bu...@buzzardnest.com> wrote in message

its even secure.. port 7000
something about ssc or something..
you will have to ask evul or jeed..

PerfectReign

Jul 27, 2007, 5:09:21 PM7/27/07
on Friday 27 July 2007 10:07 am, someone posing as Velocity took a rock and
etched into the cave:

> GO THERE have some fun destoying it.
> http://forum.419eater.com/forum/

Um, did you contact the admin?

I've never been on their forum, but I often find the site funny. I love the
fake checks I get from the 419 scanner.

--
www.perfectreign.com

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jul 27, 2007, 11:23:13 PM7/27/07
<Fre...@StoleMySoiul.com> wrote:

>I get banned for going into this forum of idiots to try to help get rid of
>scammers and alli got was shit on
>seriously these people are newbs trying to start shit. this is the perfect
>forum to fuck up. EVERYONE head over and make an account use a proxy to
>connect and have some fun! TAKEa this whole group there. these people are
>seriously the biggest idiots on the planet. thinking they are better then
>anyone. I tried to explain that i was into ethical hacking to save children,
>and they seemd to slide by that and delteted ny post sayingg that hacking
>was illegal and the word is banned from their forum
>What kind of bullshit is that
>here is the forum
>GO THERE have some fun destoying it.
>http://forum.419eater.com/forum/

<snip>

Um, it's a fuckin Webbie board, what did you expect? Webbies in
general are weak, pathetic little ban happy tweenage muppet fucks who
wouldn't last more than five minutes on Usenet where there are no real
rules and no circle jerking admins (teenagers with personal problems).

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )