RETIRED? STUDENT? Make good money part time READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Johnson

Aug 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/6/95
Make good money part time in the long distance business! This offer is
NOT a MLM or a get rich quick scheme. It takes time and a little hard
work in the front end to establish your cash flow. Credi-Call is the
company,based in Orlando,Fla. The service is using your MC/Visa/AmEX as
a discount calling card. 23.9 cents per
minute,anytime,anywhere,anyphone. I will issue you a 1800# PLUS provide
you with ALL materials and display items. YOU don't spend a dime.Just
hard work and time. My wife started so she could stay home with the
kids. We are up to $7000 per month and growing. Email me and I will
send you a complete info kit. Call 1-800-364-6370 Ext 3104 to listen to
a description of the service. This service beats prepaid phone cards
handsdown. And its simple,give it a try,it works!

Thanks
JJ
CBJ Enterprises