Allright, I have a question for any experienced six step question

1 view

Onno Zollner

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
This is a question for an experienced breaker. I am a beginner. After a lot
of practice I managed to pull of windmills some swipes and other cool moves
but my six-step sucks. My six-step looks like I'm walking in circles on the
floor. I do not even know if I'm doïng it right.
I urgently need some elaborate instructions about how exactly to do a
six-step, how to make it look fast and cool, and how to properly link it
into other and especialy power-moves. I've read every instruction I could
find on the internet but they were all too short.

I also would like it if you could tell me how to start /go into a
handspin/1990.

Many thanks.

Hugo