Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Stefan Kramperth

ungelesen,
02.06.2003, 06:22:4902.06.03
an
Hi out there!
I'm desperatly looking forward to the release
of "The Crawler" and "The dark mage"...

Any hints?

Stefan

Raymond Feist

ungelesen,
02.06.2003, 09:43:0202.06.03
an
In article <1054549370.585430@nbgm66x>, Stefan Kramperth
<stefan.kramp...@nbgm.siemens.de> wrote:

Yes. I have no contract for those books, and they will almost
certainly not be published in that form.

It's far too complex to detail (and besides, it's none of your
business) but because of the demise of Pyrotechnix and the sale of
Sierra to Vevendi by Havas, things at Sierra are . . . unpredicatble.
Until I get certain rights back, I will not be finishing the Krondor
series.

When I do, it will almost certainly be some kind of "stand alone" book
that comprises both characters of the Crawler and the Dark Mage.

Best, R.E.F.

--
Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be
explained away by stupidity.

T. Koivula

ungelesen,
02.06.2003, 09:55:2502.06.03
an
In news:020620030644060424%ray...@bittersea.com,
Raymond Feist <ray...@bittersea.com> typed:

> Until I get certain rights back, I will not be finishing the Krondor
> series.

Damn. The Crawler at least has been a sideline in so many books that closure
would be very nice.

> When I do, it will almost certainly be some kind of "stand alone" book
> that comprises both characters of the Crawler and the Dark Mage.

Hoping for the best.

--
T. Koivula

Guig

ungelesen,
03.06.2003, 04:39:0903.06.03
an
Raymond Feist wrote:
> When I do, it will almost certainly be some kind of "stand alone" book
> that comprises both characters of the Crawler and the Dark Mage.
>
> Best, R.E.F.

Did I miss a book or so? Where did these two pop up from?

--
Guig
GSF600SY Bandit - It's blue you know.

Oh for the wings of any bird, other than a battery hen.

Raymond Feist

ungelesen,
03.06.2003, 11:15:0203.06.03
an
In article <105463016...@dyke.uk.clara.net>, Guig <guig@home>
wrote:

> Raymond Feist wrote:
> > When I do, it will almost certainly be some kind of "stand alone" book
> > that comprises both characters of the Crawler and the Dark Mage.
> >
> > Best, R.E.F.
>
> Did I miss a book or so? Where did these two pop up from?

The Krondor series, The Betrayal, Aassassins, and Tear of the Gods.

Guig

ungelesen,
04.06.2003, 04:06:3104.06.03
an
Raymond Feist wrote:
>> Did I miss a book or so? Where did these two pop up from?
>
> The Krondor series, The Betrayal, Aassassins, and Tear of the Gods.

IIRC, the Crawler was something to do with the Mockers? Don't recollect the
dark mage at all .... oh, the onset of senility.

Looks like I'll need to dig the books out and take them to Barcelona with me
next week.

0 neue Nachrichten