@ AND NEXT PREDICTION FOR THE END OF THE WORLD IS JANUARY 1,2013

OB...@aol.com

Dec 24, 2012, 12:20:28 AM12/24/12
How come ?
I was counting 450 days as " time and season " from Daniel 7.12
starting from Septemeber 29,2011 which was the best ever prediction
for the end of the world .
I ended up on December 21,2012 and the next day was predicted .

In the Book of Revelation 2.10 we find another term which God spoke
about and evidently He likes that time period . So using what God uses
or likes helps us to set another prediction just by adding extra 10
days to
" time and season " ( 450 days ) .
10 days are counted from December 22 to December 31;all inclusive
days .

I put aside a sign and since this idea of adding 10 days came up I am
going to use my sign further and it turns out we come here in the
United States to the last hour of this year 2011 : 11 PM - 12 AM when
in Israel will be 6 AM - 7 AM which is the best time of a day to
consider in as best time in predictions.
This is so very interesting that the very last hour of this year comes
into view and this Eastern United States is the center of the true
christian religion today on this planet earth.

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

Abrams1117

Dec 24, 2012, 2:37:30 PM12/24/12
Nothing CAN happen before Thursday, 5th of September, 2013. Rosh HaShanah - Feast of Trumpets

(And nothing WILL happen for the next two hundred years, too.)

*

joan...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2012, 8:06:01 PM12/24/12
Why don't you give up this pointless prediction of dates and devote yourself to learning about Bible prophecy?
Then you might find out that a lot of events have to occur before the return of Christ.

Eric.

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Dec 24, 2012, 11:48:34 PM12/24/12
[snip]

Just (continuing to be) plucking stuff out of the air, and washing in
the 'respectibilty' of nemerology is going (to continue) to yeild the
same rubbish, OBVES.

You've wasted your life.

OB...@aol.com

Dec 27, 2012, 12:16:03 AM12/27/12
On Dec 24, 11:48 pm, Misanthropic Curmudgeon
--
Try to pluck this out of the air with theologians or mentally sick :
666 is the same like 616 - explain me .

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Dec 28, 2012, 12:27:07 AM12/28/12
You dont even kow yourself what you are jabbering about!!?!?!?!

OB...@aol.com

Dec 29, 2012, 1:24:51 AM12/29/12
On Dec 28, 12:27 am, Misanthropic Curmudgeon
--
You are very smart at avoiding challenge !

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com