FREE BEER SAMPLES ADDRESS !!!!! (as posted prior)

Phillip Dundas

May 18, 1994, 3:17:58 AM5/18/94
I have had several hundred replies for the advertisement I posted regarding
free beer samples available in the United States.

It seems as all you United States readers (and others !) appreciate the
offeroffer of free beer ! The only thing better than beer is free beer said
one reader ! And another made the comment that free beer tastes better than
any other.

So for all of you who have posted to me and all of you who haven't, but
would like to know the address for the distribution of free beer in tited
States, I have decided to post it. Primarily, so you all can have access to
the ample quantities of the amber liquid my friend has available, but also
because my e-mail account has never been so busy !

So to all you beer-swilling maniacs out there who don't mind the odd drop of
the incredible drink, here is the address (get there anyway you can !) :

Tuncester Brewery
1542 Brooklyn Hillss Roa

asde3]]]32]##21]adx ...
--
\_\_\_\_\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ Phillip Dundas
\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ Southern Cross University