PCBoard Going Out of Bussiness

1 view

da...@redrose.net

Jun 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/22/97

Well I guess since they are out of Buissness then all of PCBoard and its accessorys
are now freeware right? I guess some of us should hook up and pool our resources
together.

Dacke

If your not running OS/2 Warp well... Its what you get!

sendm...@rocketmail.com

Jun 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/23/97

In article <5oidit$6eh$1...@news.redrose.net>,

Wrong. PCBoard belongs to whoever owns CDCs assets at the moment.
This probably is a bank. And since they own it, they can go after
you the same way CDC would if you give it away and/or pirate it.

Jeff Beckstrom

Jun 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/24/97
to da...@redrose.net

da...@redrose.net wrote:

> Well I guess since they are out of Buissness then all of PCBoard and
> its accessorys
> are now freeware right? I guess some of us should hook up and pool
> our resources
> together.
>
> Dacke
>
> If your not running OS/2 Warp well... Its what you get!

hay Dude guss what you are rong rong rong rong pcbord is now ond bye
the bank
and who every byes pcb will start it back up againg and it will never go
freeware
you jsut want a free coppy soory duded it will not happin

tr

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

da...@redrose.net wrote
> Well I guess since they are out of Buissness then all of PCBoard and its
accessorys
> are now freeware right? I guess some of us should hook up and pool our
resources
> together.

it would be a wise move, since the 'infamous' policing of pcb wavered
awhile ago. Time is coming very soon when anyone who gives a darn about
bbsing will be forced to share wares.
...'course I gave it up in '93.

Just wait'll Internet becomes splinternet with a pricey high end stream and
one for ordinary joes.
R.I.P. Timerider, bbs guru 87-93 in 216, still calling sinnersbbs once a
month.