try this link

Ernie Primeau

Apr 3, 2004, 12:37:39 PM4/3/04
http.//www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau/ I have some not very good pics
that should be posted there.My hair is very blond so it does not show
very well,but if you tweak your color and contrast you should get an
idea of the growth that I have achieved.
If they are available,we are prepared for the ususal crap from the
proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel and his ilk.Ernie

someoneelse

Apr 3, 2004, 3:32:44 PM4/3/04
This will work better:
http://www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau

So you got that all plucking and growing? No chemicals at all?

"Ernie Primeau" <err...@webtv.net> wrote in message

ceniza

Apr 3, 2004, 4:51:59 PM4/3/04
* The first thing I noticed was the asterisk after the title...it reads
"Ernie's Pictures*". Yet the asterisk references nothing. My guess is that
it refers to an important disclaimer in tiny font or in text that is the
same color as the background. Something the innocent consumer,
waiting-to-be-fleeced, should know.

* Second, he is wearing the official shirt of the Wellington High golf team
in Wellington, Florida. I bet he is the great, great grandfather of "Tiger"
Jeff Primeau:
http://www.thecrier.com/archive/archive2001/sports21Dec2001.htm

* Thirdly, where is the wart, and I wonder what his brother Bertie would say
about that? If he could doctor his picture by hiding the wart, what else is
he lying about....hair that isn't really there, that's what! Gotcha!!!

Ernie Primeau

Apr 3, 2004, 4:41:38 PM4/3/04
That is correct,in fact,if you recall,I tried minox for a while to see
if it would enhance my method.it caused severe inflamation and caused
massive shedding.it set my regrowth back at least a year.I also used too
much saw palmetto solution in too short a time about 6 years ago.that
caused massive shedding.I also used Chrysin and 6 oxo to convert
estrogen to testosterone.I do not know if it helps with hair growth,but
it does so for my daily running and workouts.

I would like to point out once again that I was completly bald on top,as
is evidenced by the diffuse growth that I now enjoy.You are not seeing
all of the hair because it is so light.

If I had made my discovery when I first started to bald I could have
prevented it by removing my body/face hair as it appeared.it stands to
reason that a younger person just starting to lose hair will achieve
much better results.

My present regime is too use a Remington Smooth@Silky hair removal
system,it is electric tweezers.After the hair is removed I apply a
solution made up of 2 table spoons of soy in a 16 oz bottle of
alcohol.It works much better than saw palmetto extract and is cheap as
hell.

I recognize that it is not an easy task to keep the hair from coming
back,you have to remove some daily,or almost daily to see results,or the
nutrients just flow right back to the body hair follicles.The thing
is,once it is shown to work by more and more people,someone with the
means to will come up with a cure.No one will now because most of them
still believe that Dht crap and trying to come up with a more effective
inhitor,but the better one they come up with,the more hair loss it will
cause in the long term.Ernie

ceniza

Apr 3, 2004, 5:08:35 PM4/3/04
What do you mean two tablespoons of soy? Soy sauce, soy beans?

I noticed you changed your tune after I caught you using saw
palmetto...called your
bluff, caught your discrepancy.

What kind of markup do you charge for the diluted soy sauce, Professor
Primer?

Caught 'ya in another whopper, didn't I.

Gotcha again!!!

Ernie Primeau <err...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Rocky

Apr 3, 2004, 6:53:07 PM4/3/04
OK, I'll be the first to give you props for FINALLY stepping up to the
plate and finally posting some decent pics of your condition. That
took some stones, so I'm giving you some respect. You do have some
hair on your head. The question is, have you really improved from
your prior condition? Actually, I have a few questions but I need to
review your previous pics before I ask them.

Just wanted to to shoot off this post and give you some credit.

Rocky

ceniza

Apr 3, 2004, 7:51:31 PM4/3/04
an honest assessment by yet another honest and intelligent member
of this newsgroup.

Rocky <ro...@volcanomail.com> wrote in message

johngermany/homer/ernie love triangle

Apr 3, 2004, 11:21:43 PM4/3/04
You've got the same amount of hair in these pictures>> (
www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau ) as you do at

http://www.axlrools.freeservers.com/whats_new.html

You haven't grown shit in almost 10 years of plucking and saturating your
body with saw palmetto. Get the fuck out of here old man. Who the fuck is
going to waste 10 years of plucking out their body hair to end up with ZERO
results??? YOU FUCKING SUCK!

Ernie Primeau

Apr 4, 2004, 12:05:08 AM4/4/04
Rocky,I was totally bald on top when I made my discovey.it is time that
you and the rest of the members start thinking about how to make my
method work faster.Ernie

Ernie Primeau

Apr 4, 2004, 12:07:54 AM4/4/04
My little asskisser ceniza is besides himself with grief.His jig is
up.Ernie

johngermany/homer/ernie love triangle

Apr 4, 2004, 12:53:11 AM4/4/04

> Rocky,I was totally bald on top when I made my discovey.it is time that
> you and the rest of the members start thinking about how to make my
> method work faster.Ernie

HAHAHA! Work faster?? You mean work! You ignorant fuck. You're bald,
bald, bald. You've got the same amount of hair on your head that you had 10
years ago. You've just let it grow longer and combed it back. You have
grown nothing but uglier! Wake up man. You're stupid ass theory is wrong.
It doesn't work you freak!

mick

Apr 4, 2004, 6:26:13 AM4/4/04
err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message news:<29325-40...@storefull-3351.bay.webtv.net>...

Those pics are a poor endorsement for your snakeoil Dr Perveau. You
have virtually no hair, who the hell in their right mind would be dumb
enough to use 'your method' !!

If i was as bald as Dr Perveau id just shave it all off. Having a
combover like that looks ridiculas.

BERTIE PRIMEAU

Apr 4, 2004, 7:07:57 AM4/4/04
err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message news:<1931-406...@storefull-3355.bay.webtv.net>...

> Rocky,I was totally bald on top when I made my discovey.it is time that
> you and the rest of the members start thinking about how to make my
> method work faster.Ernie

MAYBE A HIGHER DOSE OF CARAMEL WOULD DO THE TRICK . BERT

McPhallus

Apr 4, 2004, 12:11:43 PM4/4/04
If you look very closely, at the bottom of the page, you can almost make out
the following:

* Forgive him.

"ceniza" <cen...@newmessages.org> wrote in message

Rocky

Apr 4, 2004, 12:22:51 PM4/4/04
Does anyone still have the link to the pics Micheal scanned? The ones
where Ernie was wearing the yellow St. Johns Pass Seafood Festival
shirt.

Ernie had surgery to remove the wart, in case anyone noticed it was
missing and only a scar is left. So Ernie, you cannot say "we"
anymore.

Rocky

Ernie Primeau

Apr 4, 2004, 12:57:01 PM4/4/04
The crap you just saw from the proven liar,crook,forger farrel and his
assholes is all the evidence you need that i am right about hair
loss.Ernie

Szasz

Apr 4, 2004, 1:14:21 PM4/4/04
On 4/4/04 12:22 PM, in article
e0634a30.04040...@posting.google.com, "Rocky"
<ro...@volcanomail.com> wrote:

I found the old, low-res pics from the old usmerchants site reposted on:
http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/erniespets/mypets.html

Comparing his "before" picture to any one of the pictures on
http://www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau/ is pretty convincing: Ernie has not
regrown anything. His hair has gotten whiter, he's clearly getting older,
but no more hair. Sorry freak (Ernie).

Ernie Primeau

Apr 4, 2004, 5:08:45 PM4/4/04
We all know that the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel created
that page.
We also know that he will still be claiming that my method doews not
work when I post pics with a full head of hair.He and his ilk do not
want a cure for hair loss.They would no longer be able to rip off hair
loss ictims with their scams.

He posted that my method works more than once,he differs on how.He even
promotted FNS,a product that if it worked as he claimed,would have done
the same thing as my mathod,gotten the needed nutrients to grow hair to
the scalp follicles and revived them.and mr twoface was doing it at the
same time as he was trying to ridicule my method.Ernie

McPhallus

Apr 4, 2004, 6:56:13 PM4/4/04
I will even grant that you've regrown a small percentage of hair based on
your new pics compared to your older pictures. Let's say 5%. Your original
pics are circa 1999 (That's when you first showed up here; I'm making a
generous assumption that the pics originated circa that time even though
they could be much older), and it's now 2004. So that means you've regrown
about 1% of your hair a year. Now, you'd need about 90% of your hair back
to have a "full head of hair." Let's say you have 10% now. That still
leaves 80% to be regrown, which will take about 80 years given the
effectiveness of your method.

Oh, and BTW, a zillion products claim to get "needed nutrients" to the
scalp. None of them work.

"Ernie Primeau" <err...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Bloodfart

Apr 4, 2004, 10:09:41 PM4/4/04

> Ernie had surgery to remove the wart, in case anyone noticed it was
> missing and only a scar is left. So Ernie, you cannot say "we"
> anymore.
>

> Rocky

LOL - That sucker was like a whole other being, like an undeveloped
conjoined twin.

McHale33

Apr 4, 2004, 10:25:09 PM4/4/04
What jig?
YOU BALD HEADED FUCK!
YOU HAVEN'T GROWN ANYTHING!

"Ernie Primeau" <err...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Ernie Primeau

Apr 4, 2004, 10:38:42 PM4/4/04
The proven liar,crook,forger and asshole admits he was promoting a
prosduct that did not work.Ernie

Ernie Primeau

Apr 4, 2004, 10:40:12 PM4/4/04
The little pussy mchale just called his lord and master farrel a
liar.Ernie

honkguy

Apr 4, 2004, 11:56:20 PM4/4/04

> The proven liar,crook,forger and asshole admits he was promoting a
> prosduct that did not work.Ernie

Why did you preivously claim FNS worked for you?

Ernie Primeau

Apr 5, 2004, 8:47:02 AM4/5/04
Nobody believes a word hoink macoy says after seeing him post his crap
using my name.Honest people don't do that.Ernie

Rocky

Apr 5, 2004, 8:08:45 PM4/5/04
Ernie: I'm sorry but I find your pics to be very unconvincing. I
don't think your condition has improved at all, you just let what hair
you have left grow out and then you comb it back and over the side.
If you could provide pics pre-1990 showing you to be "slick bald" then
I and others would find that evidence to be much more compelling.

Rocky

Bloodfart

Apr 5, 2004, 10:21:49 PM4/5/04

"Rocky" <ro...@volcanomail.com> wrote in message

Yes, that is the key.

honkguy

Apr 5, 2004, 8:29:09 PM4/5/04
> Nobody believes a word hoink macoy says after seeing him post his crap
> using my name.Honest people don't do that.Ernie

Why don't you try answering the question: why did you post that FNS worked
for you?

honkguy

Apr 5, 2004, 8:34:41 PM4/5/04

I don't really think it matters. Even if he were as bald as, say, Kojak
(but not nearly as cool, of course) ten years ago, judging from the
"results" on his site alone I wouldn't bother with his method. People using
Oz's brew alone have achieved much better results with much less effort in a
much shorter time. It's good that Ernie posted his pics and let people
judge for themselves, though.

Ernie Primeau

Apr 5, 2004, 10:30:54 PM4/5/04
We knoiw by now that the snake oilers will lie,deny and deceive in order
to try to get you to waste your money and hair on their crap,services
and advice.

You have never seen them post any pics of themselves that were
credible.Ernie

timbo

Apr 5, 2004, 10:52:26 PM4/5/04

"BERTIE PRIMEAU" <BERTP...@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message

> err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message
> MAYBE A HIGHER DOSE OF CARAMEL WOULD DO THE TRICK . BERT

And ensure your melted caramel is not too hot Ernest!

Szasz

Apr 5, 2004, 11:33:12 PM4/5/04
On 4/5/04 10:21 PM, in article 1073u8r...@corp.supernews.com,
"Bloodfart" <Bloo...@ev1.net> wrote:

No shit. Its all about baseline vs. current hair. See, its kind of like
when I do my neuropsychological assessments with the geriatric folks I see
at the hospital I work at. I can give neuropsych. assessments until the cows
come home, but there's no way one can say whether a person's cognitive
functioning has improved or not without getting evidence for a person's
baseline.

Likewise, all of the baseline pics Ernie has made available are now said
by him to be "fake" and bullshit like that. OK, I'll take him at his word on
that. Unfortunately, that means there are no baseline pics that can be
compared to Ernie's new pics on his freeweb site. This renders his new pics
useless... Unless, of course, Ernie would post baseline pics on his freewebs
site that show him to be "slick bald" like he claims he was.

Please address this post Ernie, it gets right to the heart of the matter.
Or, you can show your desperation and ignorance again with your canned
one-liners.

Ernie Primeau

Apr 6, 2004, 8:39:50 AM4/6/04
Nobody believes a word the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel
says under any name.

We saw him admit that my method works,though he differs on how,who cares
how,as long as people regrow their hair.he even promoted FNS,a product
that if it worked as he claimed would have doen the same as my
method,gotten the needed nutrients to grow hair to the scalp follicles
and revived them,and mr twoface was doing so at the same time as he was

trying to ridicule my method.

And we also saw him and his ilk post that I was totally bald not so long
ago.Ernie

SzaszFan

Apr 6, 2004, 10:02:52 AM4/6/04
On 4/6/04 8:39 AM, in article
25883-40...@storefull-3356.bay.webtv.net, "Ernie Primeau"
<err...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Nobody believes a word the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel
> says under any name.

<snip>

> And we also saw him and his ilk post that I was totally bald not so long
> ago.Ernie

You are such a fucking idiot. If no one believes Farrel (who you are
constantly accusing everyone of being, including me), why would you use his
words as proof you were totally bald on top? You are a ridiculous fool.

The fact is, you have no baseline data (pictures) to show proof you were
totally bald in the past. You're pretty close to totally bald now, so it
really doesn't matter.

Finish the job. You've got a site at http://www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau/
now, so go ahead and post some pics of your head ten years ago when you
allege you were "slick bald." You have NO excuses now.

Otherwise, you're just going to be using the words of someone you accuse
that "nobody believes" as evidence you were slick bald in the past. That
makes no sense to anyone.

Finish the job.

Rocky

Apr 6, 2004, 5:04:11 PM4/6/04
"honkguy" <hon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<BWmcc.1186$hd3...@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...

Yeah, I agree. After seeing Ernie's recent pics (that demonstrate
NOTHING of the supposed effectiveness of his "method" without baseline
pics to compare with) and the sad and bitter look in his haunted eyes,
I'm done with him. He's off my radar.

Rocky

Ernie Primeau

Apr 6, 2004, 10:53:08 PM4/6/04
Nobody believes the rant from the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole
farrel,we have seen it too often when he is beat.Ernie

Ernie Primeau

Apr 6, 2004, 10:54:13 PM4/6/04
We all heard that crap from rockhead before.Ernie

Johnny

Apr 11, 2004, 1:18:36 AM4/11/04
err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message news:<29325-40...@storefull-3351.bay.webtv.net>...

> http.//www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau/ I have some not very good pics
> that should be posted there.My hair is very blond so it does not show
> very well,but if you tweak your color and contrast you should get an
> idea of the growth that I have achieved.
> If they are available,we are prepared for the ususal crap from the
> proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel and his ilk.Ernie

Ernie my friend, there is no doubt, your actual pictures are showing
some regrowth. If this are not the results of other chemical
treatments or even a hair transplnant, which I don`t think because you
wrote that you don`t have any other treatments except your plucking
method - and you have a honest face - this could prove that your
method works somewhat.

But we must not forget that you only got minimal results, you have
some coverage, but no density. And this after almost 10 long years.
This is too slow.John

SzaszFan

Apr 11, 2004, 1:27:01 AM4/11/04
On 4/11/04 1:18 AM, in article
1c2da016.04041...@posting.google.com, "Johnny"
<yxcvb...@gmx.net> wrote:

> This is too slow.John

Duh.....!

Ernie Primeau

Apr 11, 2004, 11:23:43 AM4/11/04
Thanks John,I believe that you have been reading my posts long enough to
have seen me post that I am the frist to admit that I wished it would
work faster.Some things to consider.I was totally bald on top for years
when I made my discovery,I had some shedding twice,once from using too
much saw p in too short a time,and once when I tried minx to see if it
would enhance my method.Also,my hair is very blond,not all of it shows
up in pics.

The important thing is to get the medical world thinking about something
other than the dht causes hair loss crap.That is when a real cure will
occur.they will stop the growth of body/face hair in those of us prone
to loss,get the body to produce more 5-ar,or make a topical keep the
needed nutrints flowing to the scalp follicles.In the meantime,we can
remove our body/face hair and slowly regrow what we have lost.If I had
made my discovery when I first started losing hair,I could have avoided
it by removing the unwanted hair as it appeared instead of nearly 30
years later.You have not seen the results that can occur in those just
starting to lose hair,I have,it is incredible.Ernie

Ernie Primeau

Apr 11, 2004, 11:26:06 AM4/11/04
The most brilliant statement ever from the proven liar,crook,forger and
asshole farrel,to see more of them go to his hairlosshell snake oils ite
and read posts,most are from him under different names to make it look
busy.Ernie

Rocky

Apr 11, 2004, 11:48:58 AM4/11/04
yxcvb...@gmx.net (Johnny) wrote in message news:<1c2da016.04041...@posting.google.com>...

> err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message news:<29325-40...@storefull-3351.bay.webtv.net>...
> > http.//www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau/ I have some not very good pics
> > that should be posted there.My hair is very blond so it does not show
> > very well,but if you tweak your color and contrast you should get an
> > idea of the growth that I have achieved.
> > If they are available,we are prepared for the ususal crap from the
> > proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel and his ilk.Ernie
>
> Ernie my friend, there is no doubt, your actual pictures are showing
> some regrowth. If this are not the results of other chemical
> treatments or even a hair transplnant, which I don`t think because you
> wrote that you don`t have any other treatments except your plucking
> method - and you have a honest face - this could prove that your
> method works somewhat.

He uses saw palmetto which he applies on and absorbs through the skin,
minoxidil which he has used in the past and for all we know may be
using again, and possibly Folligen according to one honest poster who
posted the following (and
gives no reason for anyone to believe otherwise):

"Today I called the 800 number of a popular the hair loss seller and
something MOST INTERESTING happened. The kid who answered was rude and
kinda had an attitude that pissed me off. I almost hung up on him when
he asked for my name. By this time I had decided that I was not going
to order from them so I told him sarcastically, "My name is Ernie
Primeau".

I heard nothing but howls of laughter for about the next 5
minutes....several people in the background..."It's him, It's Ernie".
When
he finally composed himself he told me he needed me to repeat the
order, and
here's where it gets really interesting.

Quickly thinking, I said, "Give me the same thing I ordered last
time."

I heard him typing a few strokes at his keyboard...his response, "More
Folligen?" Needless to say, I was the one rolling on the floor
now!!!!"
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ernie+%2B+Folligen+%2B+order+group:alt.baldspot&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=alt.baldspot&selm=v4b9up2a05o785%40corp.supernews.com&rnum=1

> But we must not forget that you only got minimal results, you have
> some coverage, but no density. And this after almost 10 long years.
> This is too slow.John

He has NEVER offered up any baseline pictures (showing him to be
"slick bald") to compare the recent pictures with. The pics from his
US Merchant scam website and the pics Michael scanned with Primeau
wearing his St. John's Pass t-shirt look to be about the same as his
recent pics...he has just let what little hair he has left grow longer
and be combed over. There appears to be NO diffuse growth or new
growth, the hair looks to be the same as it is in those other
pics...and remember, I never claimed that Primeau was completely bald,
just severely bald as he looks now.

Also, we are talking about more than 10 years, more like 15 years if
you follow Primeau's timeline by citing "Maisie Dowell's" (99% likely
to be fabricated) testimonial from the US Merchant site:

Maisie Dowell, St. Petersburg, Florida, "Since November 1989, I have
watched Ernie Primeau, whom I have known for over ten years, grow more
hair on his head by using a method that he discovered. I swear that he
was bald on top of his head for a number of years."

1989 to 2004 = 15 years of plucking out all of your body hair and
rubbing saw palmetto all over your body to get this:
http.//www.freewebs.com/ernieprimeau/

NO THANKS.

Rocky

Ernie Primeau

Apr 11, 2004, 3:13:03 PM4/11/04
It was my little asskisser ceniza who posted that about folligen,to see
rockhead call him honest tells you all you need to know about him,and
how much worth you should give to his post.Ernie

john smith

Apr 12, 2004, 4:42:21 AM4/12/04
err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message news:<1832-407...@storefull-3352.bay.webtv.net>...

> If I had
> made my discovery when I first started losing hair,I could have avoided
> it by removing the unwanted hair as it appeared instead of nearly 30
> years later.You have not seen the results that can occur in those just
> starting to lose hair,I have,it is incredible.Ernie

nobody has ever gotten "incredible" results from your "discovery",
you're nothing but a delusional lunatic who's lost all touch with
reality.

really, seek help from a mental health professional, you urgently need
it.

Ernie Primeau

Apr 12, 2004, 9:46:27 AM4/12/04
I wonder who the vile son of a festered whore and piece of shit mick
thinks he is fooling with his new name.

If you are thinking of buying crap,services or advice from a site in the
UK,it may be that crook you are dealing with.Ernie

john smith

Apr 12, 2004, 9:27:14 PM4/12/04
err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message news:<2497-40...@storefull-3357.bay.webtv.net>...

> I wonder who the vile son of a festered whore and piece of shit mick
> thinks he is fooling with his new name.

Gee, first I was supposed to be Farrel, now I'm supposed to be Mick.
You're so mentally ill you can't even sort out your delusions.

Ernie Primeau

Apr 12, 2004, 10:42:34 PM4/12/04
There is no difference between the vile son of a whore and piece of shit
mick and the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel,they are both
swines who want you to lose more hair.Ernie

Johnny

Apr 13, 2004, 1:50:02 AM4/13/04
Rocky, thanks for your answer. But alone the fact that ceniza - a
proven liar and crook - is the author of this story, makes everything
incredible. My friend Ernie would never buy useless crap.John

Johnny

Apr 13, 2004, 1:55:42 AM4/13/04
Ernie, I remember the pictures of you (from a created fake website) in
which you are sitting on the dark brown sofa with the cool T-shirt,
and some similar photos. They are a few years old and had a very big
size and would be a great source to compare your hair status. Can you
post the same pictures again or Email me? Thanks.John

john smith

Apr 13, 2004, 2:10:35 AM4/13/04
err...@webtv.net (Ernie Primeau) wrote in message news:<1833-407...@storefull-3352.bay.webtv.net>...

> There is no difference between the vile son of a whore and piece of shit
> mick and the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel,they are both
> swines who want you to lose more hair.Ernie

your mental illness grows more severe each day, yet you refuse to get
professional help. i feel sorry for you.

Ernie Primeau

Apr 13, 2004, 8:48:25 AM4/13/04
John,Michael from Australia posted them for me.The snake oilers have
been reposting for years now,maybe they will do so again.Ernie

Ernie Primeau

Apr 13, 2004, 8:51:13 AM4/13/04
It is the likes of the vile son of a festered whore and piece of shit
mick who robs hair loss victims in the UK.Don't waste your hair and
money on the crap,services or advice sold or advertized on the internet
there.Ernie

mick

Apr 14, 2004, 12:51:55 PM4/14/04
yxcvb...@gmx.net (Johnny) wrote in message news:<1c2da016.0404...@posting.google.com>...

> Ernie, I remember the pictures of you (from a created fake website) in
> which you are sitting on the dark brown sofa with the cool T-shirt,
> and some similar photos. They are a few years old and had a very big
> size and would be a great source to compare your hair status. Can you
> post the same pictures again or Email me? Thanks.John

Sycophant. I bet you want to put them on your bedroom wall. What a faggot !

Ernie Primeau

Apr 14, 2004, 11:14:04 PM4/14/04
It is the likes of the vile son of a festered whore and piece of shit
mick who runs the snake oil sites,don't waste your money and hair on
their crap,services or advice.Ernie

Johnny

Apr 15, 2004, 4:37:24 AM4/15/04
mickjo...@hotmail.com (mick) wrote in message news:<81697235.04041...@posting.google.com>...

Nobody believes a word the son of a festered whore and piece of shit Mick says.John

mick

Apr 15, 2004, 1:14:25 PM4/15/04
yxcvb...@gmx.net (Johnny) wrote in message news:<1c2da016.0404...@posting.google.com>...
> mickjo...@hotmail.com (mick) wrote in message news:<81697235.04041...@posting.google.com>...
> > yxcvb...@gmx.net (Johnny) wrote in message news:<1c2da016.0404...@posting.google.com>...
> > > Ernie, I remember the pictures of you (from a created fake website) in
> > > which you are sitting on the dark brown sofa with the cool T-shirt,
> > > and some similar photos. They are a few years old and had a very big
> > > size and would be a great source to compare your hair status. Can you
> > > post the same pictures again or Email me? Thanks.John
> >
> > Sycophant. I bet you want to put them on your bedroom wall. What a faggot !
>
> Nobody believes a word the son of a festered whore and piece of shit Mick says.John

Everyone belives what i say german man. I see you are now copying the
writing style of your bum-chum, Dr Perveau. What a PUFF !

Ernie Primeau

Apr 15, 2004, 11:11:37 PM4/15/04
Another brilliant post bey the vile son of a festered whore and piece of
shit mick.Ernie