BUICK GRAND NATIONAL- REGAL T-TYPE TURBO- FACTORY GM DELCO CASSETTE DECK- FS/FA

musicman

Jan 7, 2007, 9:13:46 AM1/7/07

Jeff Rice

Jan 7, 2007, 10:31:11 AM1/7/07
Oh, I can see a Stude guy cutting his dash up for that thing.... Yeah, right
<lol>

DeserTBoB

Jan 7, 2007, 12:09:25 PM1/7/07
On 7 Jan 2007 06:21:50 -0800, "musicman" <stradl...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay<snip>

HELP GET A SPAMMER'S EBAY ACCOUNT TERMINATED!

This spammer, Charles M. Nudo, Jr. of Drums, PA, is a well-known
scammer and fraudster, selling counterfeit dupes of 8 tracks as well
as worthless crap to unsuspecting buyers on eBay for years now. He
has consistantly violated eBay's Terms of Service
regarding Usenet spam, to wit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Nudo now uses four "google groups" accounts from which to spam:

dutyhono...@hotmail.com
elkho...@yahoo.com
prs...@yahoo.com
backthet...@yahoo.com

Here's a recap of his latest spam efforts, almost all of which are in
groups that explicitly do NOT allow eBay spamming, especially for any
off-topic item:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3Astradlinizzy%40yahoo.com+OR+author%3Adutyhonorcountry2%40hotmail.com+OR+author%3Aelkhound68%40yahoo.com+OR+author%3Aprshgry%40yahoo.com+OR+author%3Abackthetowerlines%40yahoo.com+%22BUICK+GRAND+NATIONAL%22&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=w&filter=0&

Please take the time to take this spammer's original post at the top
of the thread, forward it WITH HEADER to:

ab...@epix.net
groups...@google.com
sp...@ebay.com

You may get a "bounce" from eBay, as they like to make it difficult to
rat out their sacred cow sellers, but there will be a link for which
to forward the report.

HELP WIPE OUT A FRAUDSTERING SPAMMER TODAY!

duty-honor-country

Jan 7, 2007, 12:19:07 PM1/7/07
DESERTBOB (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist/liberal idiot/wannabee mechanic groups.

Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drifts into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check its details at Google Groups at this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=Ohn2FRMAAADKWt-YFW4KG3QbhQogR222h-kUg4S0n7nbF1Te82ZIng&hl=en

See it's pathetic picture and myspace page at this URL- as it searches
for companionship at age 50- looks like a quart of oil for the car in
that hair...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=30321125

It had 2 Ebay usernames, both banned due to abuse, auction
interference, and harassment- they were VOXPOPPER and XCALIBER44- see
them here- search history of VOXPOPPER to see how it left (8) negative
feedbacks for a seller, for items that cost only a penny each !

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=voxpopper

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=xcaliber44

It is a sad creature, deserving of pity, not anger.
Any direct response simply feeds it,
but it will go away if you ignore it.

duty-honor-country

Jan 7, 2007, 12:22:24 PM1/7/07
oh, now I get it...you're that guy that was harassing "66fourdoor" Ebay
auctions, and was reported for it- and Ebay banned TWO of your accounts

so now you're trying to smear his seller's account with some petty act
of revenge

you're the same guy that started that "smear blog"- and now you're
attacking his wife, mother, and kid over on alt.8trackcollecting NG

now it all makes sense !

you really have nothing better to do with your life, do you- so you
attack him, because you don't have the talent and intelligence he has-
you're one SICK PERSON, you are !

get a life !

Message has been deleted

DeserTBoB

Jan 7, 2007, 2:32:30 PM1/7/07
On 7 Jan 2007 09:22:24 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
<dutyhono...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>oh, now I get it...you're that guy that was harassing "66fourdoor" Ebay

>auctions <snip>

Evidently, you think everyone's stupid, don't you, Noodles?

WARNING: This troll dutyhono...@hotmail.com , is the same one
who posted the original spam under stradl...@yahoo.com . Both are
Charlie Nudo, Jr., 160 Bear Run Dr., Drums, PA 18222. See a fraction
of his misdeeds at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

, and was reported for it- and Ebay banned TWO of your accounts <snip>

You fraudulently had both mine and my wife's eBay accounts banned
because we dared to warn others off of you FRAUD AUCTIONS. Tell the
nice people how you've had THREE of your eBay accounts terminated for:

Shill bidding
Fraud
Spam

>so now you're trying to smear his seller's account with some petty act

>of revenge <snip>

Why not tell them about your TAX EVASION troubles while your at it,
Noodles?

DeserTBoB

Jan 7, 2007, 2:35:27 PM1/7/07
On 7 Jan 2007 09:19:07 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
<dutyhono...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>DESERTBOB (not its real name) is a troll. <snip>

"Duty-honor-country" (who never served a day of his worthless life in
the military) is the same person as "musicman", both being:

Charles M. Nudo, Jr.
160 Bear Run Dr.
Drums, PA 18222

See some of his past exploits on:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

He's now trying "troll shifting" to try to get out from underneath the
crushing load of warnings about his criminal activity.

DeserTBoB

Jan 7, 2007, 2:36:35 PM1/7/07
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:28:16 GMT, " banjo" <-
deeenor...@hotmail.co.uk_> wrote:

>"DeserTBoB" <des...@rglobal.net> wrote in message

>> On 7 Jan 2007 06:21:50 -0800, "musicman" <stradl...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>http://cgi.ebay<snip>
>>
>> HELP GET A SPAMMER'S EBAY ACCOUNT TERMINATED!
>>
>> This spammer, Charles M. Nudo, Jr. of Drums, PA, is a well-known
>> scammer and fraudster, selling counterfeit dupes of 8 tracks as well
>> as worthless crap to unsuspecting buyers on eBay for years now. He
>> has consistantly violated eBay's Terms of Service
>> regarding Usenet spam, to wit:
>>

>snipped
>i have looked at his ebay adverts and can see nothing wrong.
>
>as for the spamming the ip address is yours. <snip>

Evidently, you have trouble figuring out who is who. Charlie Nudo,
the spammer/fraudster in question, has epix.net as his IP. You can
trace both "musicman" and "duty-honor-country" to the same IP.

Message has been deleted

musicman

Jan 7, 2007, 10:32:09 PM1/7/07

banjo wrote:

> "DeserTBoB" <des...@rglobal.net> wrote in message
> i think you are becoming obsessed about him.
> what is so wrong with him selling 8 tracks on ebay and the web,

you hit the nail there, banjo- he's BEEN obsessed for THREE YEARS now-

musicman

Jan 7, 2007, 10:37:15 PM1/7/07
banjo wrote:

> "DeserTBoB" <des...@rglobal.net> wrote in message

> > On 7 Jan 2007 06:21:50 -0800, "musicman" <stradl...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>http://cgi.ebay<snip>
> >
> > HELP GET A SPAMMER'S EBAY ACCOUNT TERMINATED!
> >
> > This spammer, Charles M. Nudo, Jr. of Drums, PA, is a well-known
> > scammer and fraudster, selling counterfeit dupes of 8 tracks as well
> > as worthless crap to unsuspecting buyers on eBay for years now. He
> > has consistantly violated eBay's Terms of Service
> > regarding Usenet spam, to wit:
> >
> snipped
> i have looked at his ebay adverts and can see nothing wrong.
>
> as for the spamming the ip address is yours.

GOOD POST- DeserTBob is a net stalker, and I also believe he is a CHILD
MOLESTER

first, DeserTBob buys a tape, complains, and returns it for a refund-
any sane person would have stopped there

next, DeserTBob starts a 3 year long Usenet smear campaign

then DeserTBob starts a smear blog

now DeserTBob is attacking the seller's family, i.e. mother, son, and
wife- with posts- he is actually looking up newspaper ads online, where
the seller's family was in a Christmas picture

see it here- and look what DeserTBob did to an alt.collecting 8-track
newsgroup in the meantime, with his personal revenge vendetta

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes?lnk=srg&hl=en

all this, after getting a FULL REFUND for the item he bought

oh, I forgot to mention- DeserTBob harassed the seller's Ebay account,
to the point Ebay BANNED both of DeserTBob's Ebay accounts, for auction
harassment

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DeserTBoB

Jan 8, 2007, 1:28:13 AM1/8/07
On 7 Jan 2007 20:07:57 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
<dutyhono...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>wow, this DeserTBob guy is one sick ticket... <snip>

The "sick ticket" is the one "sock puppeting" with himself...which
would be:

Charles M. Nudo, Jr.
160 Bear Run Dr.
Drums, PA 18222

Appears as both "musicman" <stradl...@yahoo.com> and
"duty-honor-country" <dutyhono...@hotmail.com>. Check the
IPs...they're one and the same.

Better yet, check this moron out more thoroughly at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

musicman

Jan 9, 2007, 7:28:38 AM1/9/07
DeserTBob was harassing various sellers on Ebay- he got caught, and was
banned by Ebay for it- so now he's sore and trying to get revenge.

this, after he was given a full refund for an item he purchased

you make the call

Gordon Richmond

Jan 9, 2007, 5:17:08 PM1/9/07

Sure, I'll make the call. AFAIK, desertbob has never posted OT, eBay SPAM, written in ALL
CAPS yet, on any newsgroup that I frequent. That means he HAS TO rank higher on the
evolutionary scale than you, Nudo.

Gord Richmond

musicman

Jan 10, 2007, 10:16:24 AM1/10/07

you're too worried about other people's "spam"

you need to calm down, not read it, or use your delete key

Gordon Richmond

Jan 10, 2007, 5:14:12 PM1/10/07
>you're too worried about other people's "spam"
>
>you need to calm down, not read it, or use your delete key

Gee, I tried that, but you're still here. I need to get my delete key upgraded, I guess.

Gord Richmond