~~~~~~ GOOD GAWD! ~~~~~~~

Bullshit Remover

Jul 27, 2009, 9:15:11 PM7/27/09
<
Don't believe the Whack Jobs who've been flling your mind
with nonsense about the universe.
<
Especially the atheists and evolutionists who insist there
is NO God.
<
You should be shocked to learn that there are MANY Gods.
<
"Each is responsible for a section of the universe," David
Fellin had revealed. "They're members of a family of Gods
who live in a physical body on a planet of their own.
<
"They have the ability to travel as spirits and can go
anywhere in the universe in almost no time at all."
<
Fellin is one of the three anthracite miners who were
entombed more than 300 feet below the surface
following a cave-in near Hazleton, Pa., in August 1963.
<
Louis Bova was killed in the early moments of the
cave-in but Fellin, then 54, and Henry "Hank" Throne,
28, survived and were rescued 14 days later when
pulled to the surface through a 17 1/2-inch borehole
in one of the greatest news stories of the 1960s.
<
They were rescued the day before the late, great
Dr. Martin Luther King's eloquent speech crying out
for justice in the shadow of the Lincoln Memorial.
<
Both Fellin and Throne revealed that, when all hope was
gone concerning their survival, the late Pope John XXIII,
Who had died in a hospital in Rome 10 weeks before the
cave-in, had appeared to both of them at the same time
and remained with them until their miraculous rescue.
<
Both men were interviewed separately by the Associated
Press on the morning they were saved and told incredible
stories of their experiences while entombed.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/fellinquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/thronequote.gif
<
That same day they were separately interviewed in depth
by the U.S. Navy Survival Team. Dr. Richard Anderson,
also a psychiatrist, who headed the team and conducted
the interviews, was amazed that their stories meshed,
which he told Fellin proved they were telling the truth.
<
He learned, for example, that Fellin and Throne had shared
two out-of-body experiences, during which they conversed
with each other, after which Fellin had countless more OBEs
alone.
<
"I was shown everything there is to see on The Other Side,"
Fellin told me numerous times and had passed two polygraph
tests about his experiences (which HE insisted he be given,
and paying for them).
<
Fellin revealed, during one of the trips out of his physical
body, he found himself in the company of a man who was
normal in every way except that his face couldn't be clearly
seen since it were shrouded in partial darkness.
<
"I asked him, 'Why can't I see your face?" said Fellin, who
said he was told that "the Face of God can be anyone"
because, in spirit form, He has the ability to enter anyone's
soul at any time.
<
Fellin said He had spent a lot of time in God's company,
during which many of the great mysteries of earth and
the universe were explained -- and even shown to him.
They included a trip to another planet where human
beings lived -- like us but much smaller..
<
Trips back in time while Fellin was out of his body included
the building of the pyramids, Columbus' journey to discover
the North American continent and the first mating of
extraterrestrial men with near-human women living in
what is now Korea (before the earth turned on its axis,
leaving Korea where it is now).
<
Fellin emphasized that he learned there are no secrets
in The Other World and everything -- good or evil -- that
you've ever done in your lifetime on earth is permanently
recorded, an open book to anyone you may have hurt.
<
Fellin also stated that "The Man" confirmed reincarnation
is a reality and that death does not exist.
<
"I called him Pop," Fellin revealed. "I found Him to be as
wonderful as my own father whom I loved very, very much."
<
It should be noted that, many years before the Hubble
telescope, Fellin had spoken of the unfathomable size
of the universe, stating that he KNOWS it contains more
stars and planets "than there are grains of sand on all
the beaches of the world."
<
Skeptics, obviously, considered it to be the Grand-Daddy
of All Lies or possibly the figment of a near-death hallucination,
<
However, the Hubble has just about proven that this
apparently is correct.
<
< NO END TO THE UNIVERSE?
<
http://edconrad.com/Welcome%20to%20edconrad.com_files/body_data/istherereally.jpg
<
A few years after this magnificent photo was taken
of the outer reaches of space by the Hubble Telescope
in 1996, it took another one that concentrated on
a black patch of sky as depicted in the photo above.
<
http://www.sciencemusings.com/blog/uploaded_images/HUDF-777866.jpg
<
This view captures the mind-boggling outreaches
of the universe as if taken through an eight-inch straw.
No question, almost the same breathtaking scene
would be evident no matter where the Hubble is pointed.
The size of the universe is THAT incredible.
<
And to insist that there's no other intelligent life out
there among the billions upon billions of galaxies simply
boggles the mind.
<
To say we -- the human race on earth -- are alone
in the universe is the most ridiculous statement anyone
can ever make.
<
And to deny that man can indeed be multi-millions of years
older than Darwin's theory of evolution is another absurdity.
<
===================
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com
<
==================
<
U.S. PROFESSIONAL SCIENTIFIC SOCIETES
American Anthropological Association
American Association of Engineering Societies
American Association of Physics Teachers
American Association of University Professors
American Association of University Women
American Astronautical Society
American Astronomical Society
American Chemical Society
American Educational Research Association
American Geological Institute
American Geophysical Union
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
American Institute of Biological Sciences
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
American Institute of Chemists
American Mathematical Society
American Medical Association
American Meteorological Society
American Nuclear Society
American Physical Society
American Physiological Society
American Phytopathological Society
American Psychiatric Association
American Psychological Association
American Society for Cell Biology
American Society for Engineering Education
American Society for Information Science
ASM International
American Society for Microbiology
American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
American Society for Quality Control
American Society of Aesthetics
American Society of Animal Science
American Society of Civil Engineers
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
American Society of Plant Physiologists
American Society of Zoologists
American Statistical Association
American Vacuum Society
Association of American Geographers
Association of Research Libraries
Association of Southeastern Biologists
Association for Women in Science
Astronomical Society of the Pacific
Biophysical Society
FASEB (Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology)
Geological Society of America
History of Science Society
Industrial Research Institute
Institute of Industrial Engineers
Institute of Navigation
International Society for Systems Sciences
Mathematical Association of America
Microscopy Society of America
National Association for Research in Science Teaching
National Association of Biology Teachers
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
National Geographic Society
National Science Teachers Association
National Society of Black Engineers
National Society of Professional Engineers
Planetary Society
School Science and Mathematics Association
Sigma Delta Epsilon/Graduate Women in Science, Inc.
Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society
Society of American Foresters
Society for Applied Anthropology
Society for Industrial Microbiology
Society for Social Studies of Science
Speech Communication Association
Volunteers in Technical Assistance (VITA)

Richo

Jul 28, 2009, 2:47:06 AM7/28/09
On Jul 28, 11:15 am, Bullshit Remover <conspiracies.

101.102....@gmail.com> wrote:
> <
> Don't believe the Whack Jobs

We dont!