Watch on YouTube ... The SETI-code, a message from the stars, Part 1

Kall, Mogens

Oct 2, 2011, 5:28:22 PM10/2/11
Watch on YouTube:

The SETI-code, a message from the stars, Part 1,
43 61, "fingerprint" of the Periodic Table Elements
Uploadet af Olferttest002 den 02/10/2011 (online GMT 21:06)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstC8SB0-DY

Med venlig hilsen,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael.
--
Coming up news: Iran hit by a Asteroid. Iran is no more (Jer.49,34-)
Last OUTPUT: 13372 news:4e76fbef$0$316$1472...@news.sunsite.dk

saul...@cox.net

Oct 3, 2011, 8:40:56 AM10/3/11
TOTAL BULLSHIT, MORON!

YOU CAN'T TELL WHETHER A SIGNAL COMES FROM ANDROMEDA OR FROM A GALAXY
BEHIND ANDROMEDA!

IDIOT! BESIDES BEING A RELIGIOUS IDIOT!

JEBUS SAVES GREEN STAMPS!

Saul Levy

Kall, Mogens

Oct 3, 2011, 9:48:52 AM10/3/11
<saul...@cox.net> wrote ...

Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011, CET 14:40, GMT 12:40

> TOTAL BULLSHIT, MORON!
>
> YOU CAN'T TELL WHETHER A SIGNAL COMES FROM ANDROMEDA
> OR FROM A GALAXY BEHIND ANDROMEDA!
>
> IDIOT! BESIDES BEING A RELIGIOUS IDIOT!
>
> JEBUS SAVES GREEN STAMPS!
>
> Saul Levy

Hmm ... (memory on from 43 and 61) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstC8SB0-DY#t=01m44

Sorry, I "guess" You *misunderstood* the whole point, and that was a shame! ... :-(

Better luck next time ... :-)

Med venlig hilsen,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael.
--
Coming up news: Iran hit by a Asteroid. Iran is no more (Jer.49,34-)
Last OUTPUT: 13372 news:4e76fbef$0$316$1472...@news.sunsite.dk
Info http://groups.google.dk/group/dk.test/msg/591d03940b49201e
Website https://sites.google.com/site/kalltree1 File no: 13462

saul...@cox.net