ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...

Warhol

Feb 21, 2011, 2:36:17 PM2/21/11
ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...

Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
10th to 15th, they are all lined up,

ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.

What do you all think...

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg

-- Knower of (Some) Things... Valhǫllr/Valh Alla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

HVAC

Feb 21, 2011, 2:55:54 PM2/21/11
On 2/21/2011 2:36 PM, Warhol wrote:
> ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>
> Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
> nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
> 10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
>

> ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.

What the fuck is your damage?

Rocky

Feb 21, 2011, 3:23:23 PM2/21/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...

Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
10th to 15th, they are all lined up,

ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.

What do you all think...

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg

-- Knower of (Some) Things... Valhollr/Valh Alla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

============== Reply below ==========

Thanks for the update.

Hagar

Feb 21, 2011, 3:29:58 PM2/21/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...

Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
10th to 15th, they are all lined up,

**************************************
Yes, WarSwine, I remember the last time that happened and the ensuing
disaster claims, which fizzled like the dreaded Y2K.
You must thrive on Hype ...

Hagar

Feb 21, 2011, 3:31:40 PM2/21/11

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

It's in his brain ... brown ... petrified ... sort of like Ed Conrad's ...

Sjouke Burry

Feb 21, 2011, 3:46:45 PM2/21/11
Rocky wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>
> Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
> nearly in line with the sun,
cut

OOOHHH!!!! SCREAMMM!!!!
We will be falling into the sun! :) :)

Warhol

Feb 21, 2011, 4:00:38 PM2/21/11

Who's ready for the NEXT LEVEL???

The Roar of The Seas, The Roar of The Waves and The Tumult of The
Nations...

So, when they did not believe Gran'Da'Dy sent upon them the "Sarsar"
wind [sarsar is the word mentioned in Quran to describe this wind],
and it is the one of extreme coldness, and it is what Gran'Da'Dy said
in the chapter of Al-Qamar: Lo! We let loose on them a raging wind on
a day of constant calamity(Al-Qamar:19).

OLIVE MOUNT = SARSAR
http://travelingluck.com/Africa/Morocco/Gharb-Chrarda-Beni+Hssen/_2537703_Jebel+Sarsar.html#local_map

The Lamps of Mankind in the Children of the Best of Creation

The lineage of the Glory of the Knowers, the Key of Treasures, the
Founder of The Kingdom of Fez, the one the Maghrib takes proud over
the Mashriq, the Impeccable Imam, Mawlana Idriss al-Azhar, the son of
the Opener of the Far Maghreb, the Impeccable Imam, Mawlana Idriss al-
Akbar, the son of the Impeccable Imam of the Enlightened City, Mawlana
Abdellah al-Kamil, the son of the Impeccable Imam, Mawlana al-Hassan
al-Muthanna, the son of the Master of the Youth of Paradise, the
Impeccable Imam, Mawlana al-Hassan Sibt, the son of the Commander of
the Faithful, the Impeccable Imam, Mawlana Ali ibn Abi Talib and the
Chieftain of Womankind, the First Pole in Salvation, Our Lady, Lalla
Fatima Zahra, the Daughter of the Chieftain of the Universe, the
Reason of Existence, the Source of Divine Mercy, the Axis of the
Presence of Excellence and Beauty, the Seal of Prophets and
Messengers, Sidna Mohammed, Allah’s infinite peace, blessings and
salutations be upon him and his righteous progeny – constantly and
absolutely.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-“Silsilat al-Dhahab” (The Chain of Gold)

Warhol

Feb 21, 2011, 5:33:46 PM2/21/11

Better be careful what you wish for...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

The hadith of Abou Baraka, Abou Mahdi, Abou Aïssa, Sidi Hassen el
Mesbahi...

saul...@cox.net

Feb 21, 2011, 5:56:36 PM2/21/11
When you become a WARRIOR, PIGSHIT, you won't have to tell us about
it!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, INEFFECTUAL IDIOT!

The PAINTING IS NOT A SIGN, NOR IS IT REAL OR ACCURATE! The SCALE and
RELATIVE SIZES OF THE PLANETS IS WAY OFF, FOOL!

NOTHING COMETH (SIC)!

This is just ANOTHER SIGN (!) that YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:36:17 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>
>Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
>nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
>10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
>

>ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.
>

>What do you all think...
>
>http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg
>

>-- Knower of (Some) Things... Valh?llr/Valh Alla
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

saul...@cox.net

Feb 21, 2011, 6:00:04 PM2/21/11
GO OUT AND LOOK AT THE SKY, MORON!

THE PLANETS ARE NOT AT ALL ALIGNED NOW! Won't be in March either!
Planet alignments DON'T DO A FUCKING DAMN THING!

STUPID BRAIN-DEAD RAGHEAD BASTARD!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:33:46 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Warhol

Feb 21, 2011, 10:29:29 PM2/21/11
Then you should feel comfortable in your beliefs.

If we are wrong, then we and you are fine.

If you're wrong, then you've got a problem.

Birth Pains...

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the
stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the
sea and waves roaring;

Here also are the three follow-up texts to the' above prophetic words:

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those
things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall
be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power
and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift
up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Yes the only TRUTH in the world! HE is coming back and it will be
awesome!

> >The hadith of Abou Baraka, Abou Mahdi, Abou A ssa, Sidi Hassen el
> >Mesbahi...

Warhol

Feb 21, 2011, 10:56:36 PM2/21/11
People can hear the GOSPEL with the Click of a Mouse...
DANIEL 12:4

1. Bible warnings of the coming 'Apocalypse' (also called the 'Time of
Jacob's Trouble', the 'Great Tribulation,' and the 'Day of God's
Wrath.') For the Bible also warns a series of terrible events which
will change the world forever would begin to unfold!

2. Increase in Natural Diasters.
EARTHQUAKES
Now as He (The Son of Man) sat on the Mount of Olives,
the disciples came to Him privately, saying,
Tell us, when will these things be?’
and ‘What will be the sign of Your coming,
and of the end of the Age?’"
(Matt 24:3)
"The Son of Man answered and said to them ...
And there will be earthquakes in various (diverse) places,"
(Matt 24:8)

3. PEACE TAKEN FROM THE EARTH

Matthew 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against
kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Luke 21:10 Then he said to them: "Nation will rise against nation, and
kingdom against kingdom.

2 Timothy 3
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful,
proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal,
not lovers of the good,

4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers
of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have
nothing to do with such people

Let those who have ear's to hear..hear!!!

Brad Guth

Feb 21, 2011, 11:31:57 PM2/21/11

Apparently the moon alignment along with whatever else, is likely what
triggered this latest round of quakes. Too bad these are not right on
top of rabbi Saul or directly under that redneck trailer of Hagar,
HVAC and company.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

I've often wondered where some of that 2e20 Newton worth of tidal
Earth modulation force went. Now we know.

http://translate.google.com/#

Brad Guth

Feb 21, 2011, 11:37:41 PM2/21/11

If they lived in NEW ZEALAND, FIJI ISLANDS or EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA,
RUSSIA they'd know first hand what doom and gloom looks and feels
like.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

Warhol

Feb 22, 2011, 1:12:07 AM2/22/11

Bit by bit we are being prepared for what is coming. The old world is
passing away...

The press is talking live to a woman trapped and bleeding on her cell
phone. She knows she is bleeding and lying in a pool of her own blood.
She is crushed under her desk in the Pyne building.

The final death toll will likely be several hundred at least

This is massive for NZ.

They went into the Cathedral and couldn't hear screams. But, witnesses
said there were tourists and staff inside the Cathedral when it
collapsed

6.43pm: Bob Parker said people are in the collapsed Christchurch
Cathedral. He said the city needs more people with urban search and
rescue skills, but in terms of medical facilities they are in good
nick.

and food prices will hike.. Likely will bankrupt the country...

Al Nakba

Feb 22, 2011, 3:27:25 AM2/22/11
On Feb 21, 11:36 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

lined up with what? Uranus?

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 3:27:55 AM2/22/11
THE MOON IS STILL THERE EVERY FUCKING MONTH, YOU RETARDED VILLAGE
IDIOT!

THEREFORE, THERE IS NO NEED TO WAIT FOR EARTHQUAKES!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:31:57 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 21, 11:36 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>>
>> Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
>> nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
>> 10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
>>
>> ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.
>>
>> What do you all think...
>>
>> http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg
>>

>> -- Knower of (Some) Things... Valh?llr/Valh Allahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

>Apparently the moon alignment along with whatever else, is likely what
>triggered this latest round of quakes. Too bad these are not right on
>top of rabbi Saul or directly under that redneck trailer of Hagar,
>HVAC and company.
>
> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php
>
> I've often wondered where some of that 2e20 Newton worth of tidal
>Earth modulation force went. Now we know.
>

> Brad Guth THE VILLAGE IDIOT!

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 3:30:01 AM2/22/11
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, GOOFYSHITHEAD THE VILLAGE IDIOT!

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A REAL DISASTER YET!

Saul Levy

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 3:45:44 AM2/22/11
FUCKING RAGHEAD DISASTER FREAKO IDIOT!

GO FUCK A CAMEL, MORON!

Saul Levy

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 3:47:51 AM2/22/11
NOT BELIEFS, YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A JACKASS, BUT THE TRUTH!

IT'S ON MY SIDE, NOT YOURS!

THERE IS NO ALIGNMENT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:29:29 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Then you should feel comfortable in your beliefs.

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 3:50:11 AM2/22/11
PIGSHIT'S ANUS IS DEFINITELY ALIGNED TO BE HIT BY AN ASTEROID, Al!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He's an IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 00:27:25 -0800 (PST), Al Nakba
<william...@bluebottle.com> wrote:

>On Feb 21, 11:36 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>>
>> Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
>> nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
>> 10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
>>
>> ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.
>>
>> What do you all think...
>>
>> http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg
>>

>> -- Knower of (Some) Things... Valh?llr/Valh Allahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

Brad Guth

Feb 22, 2011, 8:20:45 AM2/22/11

That first 6.4 at 563 km deep and then 13 hours later a 5 km deep
secondary of 6.3 plus another two as 5.6 aftershocks a day later
should be a real wakeup call, that the tidal forces from our sun and
moon when aligned are causing us grief.

If that moon were any closer we’d be at nothing but daily 6+ quakes.

vtcapo

Feb 22, 2011, 9:04:00 AM2/22/11

Author Richard W. Noone " 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Catastrophe” made
a bunch a money and was discussing movie rights to his book when time
ran out on his prediction that the planetary alignment on that date
would cause a pole shift. He even had a news release prior to the
event that he was pulling up stakes; I think it was in Florida and
moving to the mountains of North or South Carolina. Of course it was
just a ploy to sell more of his book.

Nothing is going to happen.......... yet.

RT
PS At least you’re not writing a book…or are you?

Brad Guth

Feb 22, 2011, 11:19:34 AM2/22/11

Science fiction that's based upon the regular laws of physics and best
available science has been right a sufficient number of times. Even
DoD had been predicting a catastrophic event exactly like 9/11 for
several months or even years prior, and on that very same day none the
less they were running live plus simulated war-games based exactly on
a 9/11 situation taking out significant infrastructure, like having
nailed the Pentagon or hitting some large city infrastructure. Guess
what happened next.

Brad Guth

Feb 22, 2011, 12:49:56 PM2/22/11
On Feb 22, 6:04 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ever wondered what a persistent force of 2e20 Newtons that’s
continually on the move can do to a planet?
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

I bet those folks in New Zealand have a little better appreciation
for the lunar and solar tidal modulation of Earth, not that having a
nearby tectonic plate fault or constructing a town within those old
volcanic craters was exactly a good idea. Perhaps similar to Japan,
there are no volcanic free or geology stable zones in New Zealand,
though you’d think requiring at least rebar reinforcements and/or
structural compression tie-downs to foundations might be a good idea.

Perhaps moving our moon roughly four times further away and thus
reducing its tidal influence and subsequent global modulating force
down to the dull roar of 0.13e20 Newtons would be a good thing, even
though always aligned with the sun of 3.576e22 N would still leave us
with ocean tides of greater than a third of what’s currently taking
place (perhaps <50% of current ocean tidal modulation, except always
exactly noon/midnight and with nothing weird in between).

I’m not suggesting that this geoengineered moon relocation as to halo
orbit at the Sun-Earth L1 will fix everything in addition to reversing
GW or AGW issues, but it’s certainly not going to make anything worse
than it already is.

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 12:50:13 PM2/22/11
ADMIT IT, EL CRAPOSHITHEAD, NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN ACCORDING
TO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!

YOU HAVE A VERY LONG WAIT FOR ANY OF PIGGY'S DISASTERS!

PIGSHIT IS A DISASTER IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:04:00 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 21, 2:36 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>>
>> Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
>> nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
>> 10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
>>
>> ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.
>>
>> What do you all think...
>>
>> http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg
>>

>> -- Knower of (Some) Things... Valh?llr/Valh Allahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

Brad Guth

Feb 22, 2011, 1:05:34 PM2/22/11
On Feb 21, 11:36 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>
> Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
> nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
> 10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
>
> ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.
>
> What do you all think...
>
> http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg
>
> -- Knower of (Some) Things... Valhǫllr/Valh Allahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

Ever wondered what a persistent force of 2e20 Newtons that’s
continually on the move can do to a planet?
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

I bet those folks in New Zealand have a little better appreciation
for the lunar and solar tidal modulation of Earth, not that having a
nearby tectonic plate fault or constructing a town within those old
volcanic craters was exactly a good idea. Perhaps similar to Japan,
there are no volcanic free or geology stable zones in New Zealand,
though you’d think requiring at least rebar reinforcements and/or
structural compression tie-downs to foundations might be a good idea.

Perhaps moving our moon roughly four times further away and thus
reducing its tidal influence and subsequent global modulating force
down to the dull roar of 0.13e20 Newtons would be a good thing, even
though always aligned with the sun of 3.576e22 N would still leave us
with ocean tides of greater than a third of what’s currently taking
place (perhaps <50% of current ocean tidal modulation, except always
exactly noon/midnight and with nothing weird in between).

I’m not suggesting that this geoengineered moon relocation as to halo-

HVAC

Feb 22, 2011, 1:11:30 PM2/22/11
On 2/22/2011 12:49 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

> Perhaps moving our moon roughly four times further away and thus
> reducing its tidal influence and subsequent global modulating force
> down to the dull roar of 0.13e20 Newtons would be a good thing, even
> though always aligned with the sun of 3.576e22 N would still leave us
> with ocean tides of greater than a third of what’s currently taking
> place (perhaps<50% of current ocean tidal modulation, except always
> exactly noon/midnight and with nothing weird in between).
>
> I’m not suggesting that this geoengineered moon relocation as to halo
> orbit at the Sun-Earth L1 will fix everything in addition to reversing
> GW or AGW issues, but it’s certainly not going to make anything worse
> than it already is.

M-O-O-N That spells Guthtard.

Warhol

Feb 22, 2011, 1:14:54 PM2/22/11

I am writing History... End times history for the evil ones...

Prepare Silver for my temple or The Sallee Rovers Plank...

Brad Guth

Feb 22, 2011, 1:22:37 PM2/22/11
On Feb 22, 10:11 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> M-O-O-N  That spells Guthtard.

Ever wondered what a persistent force of 2e20 Newtons that’s
continually on the move can do to a planet?
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

I bet those folks in New Zealand have a little better appreciation
for the lunar and solar tidal modulation of Earth, not that having a
nearby tectonic plate fault or constructing a town within those old
volcanic craters was exactly a good idea. Perhaps similar to Japan,
there are no volcanic free or geology stable zones in New Zealand,
though you’d think requiring at least rebar reinforcements and/or
structural compression tie-downs to foundations might be a good idea.

Perhaps moving our moon roughly four times further away and thus

reducing its tidal influence and subsequent global modulating force
down to the dull roar of 0.13e20 Newtons would be a good thing, even
though always aligned with the sun of 3.576e22 N would still leave us
with ocean tides of greater than a third of what’s currently taking
place (perhaps <50% of current ocean tidal modulation, except always
exactly noon/midnight and with nothing weird in between).

I’m not suggesting that this geoengineered moon relocation as to halo-

orbit at the Sun-Earth L1 will fix everything in addition to reversing
GW or AGW issues, but it’s certainly not going to make anything worse
than it already is.

At least all the aftershocks are within the crust and not from deep
below where it takes a good hundred too thousand fold greater energy
in order to cause the same affects as those that pop within the
crust. Apparently the mantel isn’t as fluid homogenized as we’d
thought.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

HVAC

Feb 22, 2011, 1:24:06 PM2/22/11
On 2/22/2011 9:04 AM, vtcapo wrote:

> RT
> PS At least you’re not writing a book…or are you?

*I* am.

HVAC

Feb 22, 2011, 1:34:19 PM2/22/11
On 2/22/2011 1:22 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Feb 22, 10:11 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> M-O-O-N That spells Guthtard.
>
> Ever wondered what a persistent force of 2e20

Ah, just shut the fuck up.

BDK

Feb 22, 2011, 2:23:21 PM2/22/11
In article <4ec4d83e-5075-416b-a03f-e7a8e9289190
@s28g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, vtc...@gmail.com says...

> On Feb 21, 2:36 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
> >
> > Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
> > nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
> > 10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
> >
> > ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.
> >
> > What do you all think...
> >
> > http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg
> >
> > -- Knower of (Some) Things... Valhollr/Valh Allahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM
>
> Author Richard W. Noone " 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Catastrophe? made

> a bunch a money and was discussing movie rights to his book when time
> ran out on his prediction that the planetary alignment on that date
> would cause a pole shift. He even had a news release prior to the
> event that he was pulling up stakes; I think it was in Florida and
> moving to the mountains of North or South Carolina. Of course it was
> just a ploy to sell more of his book.
>
> Nothing is going to happen.......... yet.
>
> RT
> PS At least you?re not writing a book?or are you?

Wormhole has been predicting the same sort of nonsensical Chicken Little
crap for over 8 years now. He's as bad as the JW's used to be at
predicting shit that never happens. The JW's don't do it anymore because
they got tired of being ridiculed. Wormhole seems to get off on it.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Eugene Griessel

Feb 22, 2011, 2:31:52 PM2/22/11
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:23:21 -0500, BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

>Wormhole has been predicting the same sort of nonsensical Chicken Little
>crap for over 8 years now. He's as bad as the JW's used to be at
>predicting shit that never happens. The JW's don't do it anymore because
>they got tired of being ridiculed. Wormhole seems to get off on it.

He also has an astonishingly flexible concept of planetary alignment.
As I said, he is too ignorant to know how to masturbate so he gets his
rocks off making a complete arse of himself in public.

Eugene L Griessel

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.

BDK

Feb 22, 2011, 2:51:55 PM2/22/11
In article <hm38m6d059vgbg2ak...@4ax.com>,
eug...@dynagen.co.za says...

Shit, a rat knows how to masturbate, yet Wormhole can't figure it out?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

HVAC

Feb 22, 2011, 3:23:28 PM2/22/11
On 2/22/2011 2:51 PM, BDK wrote:

>> He also has an astonishingly flexible concept of planetary alignment.
>> As I said, he is too ignorant to know how to masturbate so he gets his
>> rocks off making a complete arse of himself in public.
>>
>> Eugene L Griessel
>>
>> Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.
>
> Shit, a rat knows how to masturbate, yet Wormhole can't figure it out?
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Rumor has it that Warhole was masturbating Guth yesterday...

Does THAT count?

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 3:25:31 PM2/22/11
WHAT YOU WRITE NEVER OCCURS, YOU DUMB FUCKING CAMEL ASSHOLE!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A MORON!

NO SILVER EVER FOR IDIOTS!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:14:54 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I am writing History... End times history for the evil ones...

Rocky

Feb 22, 2011, 6:06:13 PM2/22/11

"vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> PS At least you're not writing a book.or are you?

Does that mean you are not writing a book?

Hagar

Feb 22, 2011, 6:06:40 PM2/22/11

"vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 21, 2:36 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ALERT. Planets nearly all aligned...
>
> Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
> nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
> 10th to 15th, they are all lined up,
>
> ready for the start of CometH of Warhol maybe.
>
> What do you all think...
>
> http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/PlanetsAligned1.jpg
>
> -- Knower of (Some) Things... Valhollr/Valh
> Allahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4M3l7F_tjM

Author Richard W. Noone " 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Catastrophe" made
a bunch a money and was discussing movie rights to his book when time
ran out on his prediction that the planetary alignment on that date
would cause a pole shift. He even had a news release prior to the
event that he was pulling up stakes; I think it was in Florida and
moving to the mountains of North or South Carolina. Of course it was
just a ploy to sell more of his book.

Nothing is going to happen.......... yet.

RT
PS At least you're not writing a book.or are you?

Why don't you co-author it, RT ....
That way we could hand out prizes to whomever comes up
with the correct number of spellies ...

vtcapo

Feb 22, 2011, 6:47:09 PM2/22/11

We all know that this planetary alignment is meaningless except for
possible esoteric reasons. What stands out is this. The government is
now regarding NEO’s as classified information. The Vatican has been
looking for something for decades and is investing millions in the
process. The rich and the political elite are buying underground
shelters at break speed and the Native American Indian Prophecies,
particularly the Hopi Prophecy is 8 for 8 with one Sign to go, the
approach of The Blue Star.

If this way Vegas, my money would be on the Hopi’s. When is the only
issue... Are you a betting man?

RT

saul...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 7:30:13 PM2/22/11
I know some Hopis. I don't rely on them for anything!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT AS I'VE SAID MANY TIMES HERE.

KEEP WAITING, FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:47:09 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com>

vtcapo

Feb 22, 2011, 7:44:10 PM2/22/11

The fact is some Hopi's know you and they don't have to rely on
anyone.

I guess you're not a betting man.......

RT
PS I'd try to make an appointment with one of their Shamans. He'll set
you straight, Ooops, I mean,....aaaa .. on the correct path......

HVAC

Feb 23, 2011, 4:30:37 AM2/23/11
On 2/22/2011 6:47 PM, vtcapo wrote:

> If this way Vegas, my money would be on the Hopi’s. When is the only
> issue... Are you a betting man?

Do the Hopi's have a casino?

HVAC

Feb 23, 2011, 4:32:00 AM2/23/11
On 2/22/2011 7:44 PM, vtcapo wrote:

> PS I'd try to make an appointment with one of their Shamans. He'll set
> you straight, Ooops, I mean,....aaaa .. on the correct path......

Is a shaman better than a witch doctor?

BDK

Feb 23, 2011, 5:09:04 AM2/23/11
In article <ik15vv$sc9$1...@hvac.motzarella.org>, mr....@gmail.com says...

Ick.

vtcapo

Feb 23, 2011, 7:26:08 AM2/23/11

You do mean have we given them reparations for Genocide?

RT

vtcapo

Feb 23, 2011, 7:26:58 AM2/23/11
On Feb 23, 5:09 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <ik15vv$sc...@hvac.motzarella.org>, mr.h...@gmail.com says...

I guess no one here is a betting man........

RT

HVAC

Feb 23, 2011, 7:48:22 AM2/23/11

Hey... The injuns were just wasting all this land before we got here.

Besides, they stole the land from the buffalo anyway.

So now we let the injuns have casinos so we can have a place
to go party that's closer than Vegas.

Obama will save em anyway. Part of that 'Hopi-changi' thing.

vtcapo

Feb 23, 2011, 9:12:17 AM2/23/11

HVAC we all know you are heartless. Why advertise the fact?

RT

Brad Guth

Feb 23, 2011, 9:24:59 AM2/23/11

Because being heartless is the big in thing nowadays. State and
federal government has been out of whack and out of control for more
than the past decade (actually ever since WW2). David Staup and Fred
J. McCall of Sandia NL, plus HVAC, Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy know this
better than anyone, because for the most part they were in charge.

saul...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 10:34:32 AM2/23/11
I'M NOT IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING, JACKASS!

FUCKING VILLAGE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:24:59 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Because being heartless is the big in thing nowadays. State and
>federal government has been out of whack and out of control for more
>than the past decade (actually ever since WW2). David Staup and Fred
>J. McCall of Sandia NL, plus HVAC, Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy know this
>better than anyone, because for the most part they were in charge.
>

> Brad Guth THE VILLAGE IDIOT!

vtcapo

Feb 23, 2011, 10:52:20 AM2/23/11
On Feb 23, 10:34 am, saulle...@cox.net wrote:
> I'M NOT IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING, JACKASS!
>
> FUCKING VILLAGE IDIOT!
>
> Saul Levy
>
> On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:24:59 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Because being heartless is the big in thing nowadays.  State and
> >federal government has been out of whack and out of control for more
> >than the past decade (actually ever since WW2).  David Staup and Fred
> >J. McCall of Sandia NL, plus HVAC, Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy know this
> >better than anyone, because for the most part they were in charge.
>
> > Brad Guth THE VILLAGE IDIOT!

I have to agree with you Sgall. Why would anyone put your dumb ass in
charge of anything?

RT

Warhol

Feb 23, 2011, 11:31:45 AM2/23/11

And here I agree with you too... Hahaha.

Warhol

Feb 23, 2011, 11:46:12 AM2/23/11

K. Young lyrics : Planets All Align

you and me should officially be in good company
cuz the timing feels so right
i envisioned you and i when the planets all aligned
you and me should officially be in good company
cuz the timing feels so right
just look ahead and read the signs
when the planets all align

we own that jupiter, that saturn and then pluto ways
on uranus, yeah i'm famous, distance spaceship days
so lets get intergalactic, i take you out of this world
get your space suits on, we're about to take flight
(we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna take flight)

it's destiny we're here today,
trust in me and we will make it last
just like you put your life in the pilot's hands
let go and i'll guide you, baby, then you'll understand
that i'm, i'm, that i'm, i'm that dude

you and me should officially be in good company
cuz the timing feels so right
i envisioned you and i when the planets all aligned
you and me should officially be in good company
cuz the timing feels so right
so keep your eye up in the sky
and watch the planets all align

we own that jupiter, that saturn and then pluto ways
on uranus, yeah i'm famous, distance spaceship days
so lets get intergalactic, i take you out of this world
get your space suits on, we're about to take flight
(we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna take flight)

it's destiny we're here today,
trust in me and we will make it last
just like you put your life in the pilot's hands
let go and i'll guide you, baby, then you'll understand
that i'm, i'm, that dude, that i'm, i'm that dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeyn4qLdAtc

saul...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 11:17:26 AM2/23/11
VERY UNLIKELY, EL CRAPOSHITHEAD!

YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A JOKE!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:44:10 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 22, 7:30 pm, saulle...@cox.net wrote:

>> I know some Hopis.  I don't rely on them for anything!
>>
>> YOU ARE AN IDIOT AS I'VE SAID MANY TIMES HERE.
>>
>> KEEP WAITING, FOOL!
>>
>> Saul Levy

saul...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 12:32:25 PM2/23/11
Tell that to GOOFYSHITHEAD, YOU FUCKING LOSER IDIOT!

It's getting WORSE! 2012's COMING SOON!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:52:20 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

saul...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 12:37:27 PM2/23/11
WHAT YOU AND EL CRAPOSHITHEAD THINK IS MEANINGLESS, PIGSHIT!

EVERYONE KNOWS IT TOO!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:31:45 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

saul...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 12:40:31 PM2/23/11
NEW AGE CRAP!

The last time we had a REAL ALIGNMENT, NOTHING HAPPENED, YOU FUCKING
RAGHEAD IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:46:12 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>K. Young lyrics : Planets All Align

Brad Guth

Feb 23, 2011, 12:40:49 PM2/23/11

Old-Farts-R-Us has openings, so perhaps there's hope yet for rabbi
Saul and other nasty old rednecks of the ZNR/GOP kind.

HVAC

Feb 23, 2011, 4:13:48 PM2/23/11
On 2/23/2011 9:12 AM, vtcapo wrote:

>> Hey... The injuns were just wasting all this land before we got here.
>>
>> Besides, they stole the land from the buffalo anyway.
>>
>> So now we let the injuns have casinos so we can have a place
>> to go party that's closer than Vegas.
>>
>> Obama will save em anyway. Part of that 'Hopi-changi' thing.
>
> HVAC we all know you are heartless. Why advertise the fact?

Look, we all know the injun wants the casino money for
blankets and whiskey. We must be careful to never give
them too much whiskey or they go on the warpath.

Brad Guth

Feb 23, 2011, 6:22:48 PM2/23/11

Why would anyone care what a certified LLPOF like yourself has to say?

saul...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 11:28:47 PM2/23/11
FUCK OFF, FOOL!

WORTHLESS IDIOT!

Saul Levy

Leon Wray

Mar 22, 2011, 2:48:39 AM3/22/11
Umm.. So how bout that quake in Japan..?

saul...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2011, 8:09:09 AM3/22/11
THE PIG ALREADY TOLD US ABOUT ALL THE PLANETS BEING ALIGNED.

HE WAS TOTALLY WRONG AS USUAL.

THERE IS NO ALIGNMENT NOW. I TOLD HIM TO GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK AT THE
SKY!

HE IS AN IDIOT!

Saul Levy

HVAC

Mar 22, 2011, 8:24:31 AM3/22/11
On 3/22/2011 2:48 AM, Leon Wray wrote:
> Umm.. So how bout that quake in Japan..?

Boring.

--
HVAC- Shock treatment for Believers

Brad Guth

Mar 22, 2011, 10:19:58 AM3/22/11
On Mar 21, 11:48 pm, Leon Wray <lionhear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Umm.. So how bout that quake in Japan..?

The latest 5.6 at 1 km depth is an extremely worrisome afterquake,
even though ten fold weaker than the two previous 6.6 at 15.5 km and
26.5 km depth.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

These are not aftershocks because it's just more of those same 5+
primary quakes that clearly indicates the island nation of Japan is
still on the move and being loaded down at the same time. This one of
5.6 was 16+ fold less than the usual depth, which represents something
that most of us would consider as bad news.

The initial 9 was 32 km depth (roughly 32 times deeper than the recent
5.6) and thereby far less problematic than it could have been. This
5.6 at 1 km could generate nearly half as much collateral damage,
although they've kinda given up on tsunami warnings because these
ongoing earthquakes are so frequent.

http://www.jma.go.jp/en/tsunami/list.html
Notice the following date and time stamp that was days before the big
one, and I’m sure the were numerous recorded 5+ quakes before this
one.

11:48 JST 09 Mar 2011 Sanriku Oki M7.2 Tsunami Advisories

How the hell could they not have been prepared? (meaning powered down
and in full failsafe damage control). Who the hell told those
reactors nearest the seismic activity to keep right on operating in
spite of all those significant quakes?

Brad Guth

Mar 22, 2011, 11:00:56 AM3/22/11
On Mar 21, 11:48 pm, Leon Wray <lionhear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Umm.. So how bout that quake in Japan..?

Japan is suffering from PTSD(post traumatic seismic disorder), because
not even repetitive 6.6 magnitude quakes are noticed, much less any
tsunami advisories. It’s as though they just don’t give a damn, and
obviously the many rich and powerful of Japan have not taken in their
lower cast servitudes or minions that were hit the worse. What the
hell is wrong with that wealthy Japanese culture that should be
capable of taking care of itself?

The latest 5.6 quake at 1 km depth is an extremely worrisome
afterquake, even though ten fold weaker than the two other previous

These are not typical aftershocks because it's just more of those
same 5+ primary quakes that clearly indicates the tectonic plate that
supports the island nation of Japan is still on the move and being
loaded down by the Pacific plate at the same time. This one of 5.6
was 16 to 32 fold less than the usual seismic depths, which represents
something that most of us would interpret as bad news.

The initial 9 was 32 km depth (roughly 32 times deeper than the recent
5.6) and thereby far less problematic than it could have been. This
5.6 at 1 km could generate nearly half as much collateral damage,
although they've kinda given up on tsunami warnings because these
ongoing earthquakes are so frequent.

http://www.jma.go.jp/en/tsunami/list.html
Notice the following date and time stamp that was days before the big
one, and I’m sure the were numerous recorded 5+ quakes before this
one.

11:48 JST 09 Mar 2011 Sanriku Oki M7.2 Tsunami Advisories

How the hell could they not have been prepared? (meaning powered down
and in full failsafe damage control). Who the hell told those
reactors nearest the seismic activity to keep right on operating in

spite of all those significant and frequent quakes that were rapidly
building up?

Warhol

Mar 22, 2011, 6:37:46 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 7:48 am, Leon Wray <lionhear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Umm.. So how bout that quake in Japan..?

How uncommon is a multi-nuclear reactor meltdown, a 9.0, a world war
diversion, millions radiated, super storms both below and above, a
massive comet heading toward us... sure nothing is happening Saul...

Brad Guth

Mar 22, 2011, 8:16:33 PM3/22/11

Notice how Saul's close Skull and Bones buddies, them Rothschilds,
haven't said a word.

Warhol

Mar 22, 2011, 9:12:49 PM3/22/11

I am sure they are plotting something behind our backs... but as they
saying say's "He who digs a hole for someone to fall in..."

Warhol

Mar 22, 2011, 10:18:58 PM3/22/11

saul...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2011, 11:48:23 PM3/22/11
JUST AS I SAID, YOU FUCKING JACKASS: NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

I don't know any Rothschilds.

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:16:33 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 22, 3:37 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 22, 7:48 am, Leon Wray <lionhear...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Umm.. So how bout that quake in Japan..?
>>
>> How uncommon is a multi-nuclear reactor meltdown, a 9.0, a world war
>> diversion, millions radiated, super storms both below and above, a
>> massive comet heading toward us... sure nothing is happening Saul...
>
>Notice how Saul's close Skull and Bones buddies, them Rothschilds,
>haven't said a word.
>

> Brad Guth, THE VILLAGE IDIOT FOR A REASON!

nightbat

Mar 23, 2011, 2:27:55 AM3/23/11
> > >Umm.. So how bout that quake in Japan..?- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Correct Officer Warhol, didn't we try to warn sleepy saul,
that radiation cloud finally hit Arizona and he has no basement. Well
more smoke is coming out of those stricken plants so poor saul most
likely will lose the rest of his hair. All milk, fruits, and
vegetables from stricken area of Japan now world wide banned. No more
Hawaiian lox and bagels for saul, what will he do? Sad so sad, when
will he learn to wake up?

doom in Arizona,
the nightbat

Warhol

Mar 23, 2011, 5:19:16 AM3/23/11

Saul doesn't see that Black Smoke Coming From Fukushima Reactors...

On NHK, they say that the Japanese government won't even measure
radiation!! http://www.livestation.com/channels/123-nhk-world-english

We can't measure the radioactive material in the atmosphere so we are
going to estimate it based on a simulation!

INSANITY!

Edano now admitting the radioactive material is spreading and rain is
making it worse

Saul Don't worry, it's not harmful to your health... Only that the
radioactive will triple everyday... until... you are on your knees and
fall death on the ground, Saul... Than Saul you will think again to
this thread where I warned you while you were sleeping.... Remember
Saul every day the dose shall be triple...

Soon Your water, Juice, Hamburger, corn, beer, all Radioactive...

This should be apparent to everyone. Why do you think Obama was in
chile. Can't concentrate with all that Libya shit.

Tells us all the severity of the situation... and Reminds me of BP
saying they couldn't measure how much oil was pouring into the Gulf.

HVAC

Mar 23, 2011, 8:04:40 AM3/23/11
On 3/23/2011 2:27 AM, nightbat wrote:

> Correct Officer Warhol, didn't we try to warn sleepy saul,
> that radiation cloud finally hit Arizona and he has no basement. Well
> more smoke is coming out of those stricken plants so poor saul most
> likely will lose the rest of his hair. All milk, fruits, and
> vegetables from stricken area of Japan now world wide banned.

Not only that, but all bats in the USA will die.

Warhol

Mar 23, 2011, 8:34:35 AM3/23/11

Poor Saul he is gone to be irradiated... slow dead... more cruel then
I had imagined for my pets end... I had promised him a fast dead with
rock on his stupid head but my Gran'Da'Dy decide otherwise... slow
dead while Burning from inside and outside is his destiny.

Brad Guth

Mar 23, 2011, 9:06:53 AM3/23/11
On Mar 22, 7:18 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Wow! an extra 0.1 mr/hr (.0024 rad/day) really isn't significant.
Tell us when it exceeds 100 mr/hr, because that's 2.4 rads or rems/
day.

Warhol

Mar 23, 2011, 9:52:53 AM3/23/11

Triple your value by 3 for everyday... in 8 day's it can get your 2.3
rads...

SOUND THE HORNS....

saul...@cox.net

Mar 23, 2011, 1:27:36 PM3/23/11
FUCK OFF, PIG!

YOU ARE THE PIG!

YOU ARE EVERYTHING RAGHEADS HATE ABOUT PIGS!

YOU ARE NOT A MAN!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN!

YOU ARE A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING! YOU
OPEN YOUR ASSHOLE BLATTING MORE AND MORE SHIT HERE EVERY FUCKING DAY!

WHERE'S MY FUCKING BASEMENT, IDIOT?

YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:12:49 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

saul...@cox.net

Mar 23, 2011, 1:32:53 PM3/23/11
AWWWWWWWWW, POOR WITTLE RAGHEAD ASSHOLE!

YOU FUCKING PIG!

ARIZONA HAS URANIUM, FOOL! IT HAS ROCKS TOO!

IT IS RADIOACTIVE ANYWAY!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARED! Bunn E. Rabbit

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JUST ANOTHER CLEAR EXAMPLE OF HOW STUPID YOU ARE, PIGGY!

YOU ARE NEVER CORRECT, MORON!

NEVER!

YOU ARE THE CLASS CLOWN DUNCE! You and GOOFY MAKE UP THE GRADUATING
CLASS!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:18:58 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Radiation now in AZ

saul...@cox.net

Mar 23, 2011, 1:35:37 PM3/23/11
THERE WAS NO MELTDOWN, IDIOT!

SO WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING?

NOTHING YOU IDIOT!

YOUR COMETH (SIC) DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!

ADMIT IT, PIG, YOU ARE A TOTAL FAILURE AND FOOL!

AND A TOTAL LIAR!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:37:46 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

saul...@cox.net

Mar 23, 2011, 1:37:40 PM3/23/11
NO SMOKE HERE, YOU FUCKING LYING JACKASSES!

WHY DON'T YOU BOTH FUCK EACH OTHER?

Saul Levy

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 02:19:16 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 23, 7:27 am, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:

>> On Mar 22, 7:18 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Radiation now in AZ
>>
>> >http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/world/Arizona-Radiation-3-22-2011

saul...@cox.net

Mar 23, 2011, 1:40:44 PM3/23/11
THE PIG SPEAKS FOR GOD NOW!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NOW THAT REALLY WORRIES ME, PIG!

BULLSHIT AS USUAL!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARED! Bunn E. Rabbit

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 05:34:35 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

saul...@cox.net

Mar 23, 2011, 1:43:22 PM3/23/11
NOTHING IS HAPPENING, FOOL!

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:52:53 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> > Radiation now in AZ
>>
>> >http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/world/Arizona-Radiation-3-22-2011

>> Wow! an extra 0.1 mr/hr (.0024 rad/day) really isn't significant.
>> Tell us when it exceeds 100 mr/hr, because that's 2.4 rads or rems/
>> day.
>>

>> �Brad Guth, THE VILLAGE IDIOT HAS SPOKEN FROM HIS ASSHOLE YET AGAIN!

Brad Guth

Mar 23, 2011, 3:34:13 PM3/23/11

Why triple?

Is our government also telling us lies about the extra local radiation
dosage?

Seems that would be a little hard to cover up the truth because
private individuals have their own instruments. An extra 10 mr/hr
would certainly be worth something, but 0.1 mr/hr is only 2.4 times
the normal/typical background dosage of cosmic, solar and from the
local terrain that offers those radioactive minerals and radon (not to
mention if you are surrounded by bananas or downwind from any coal
fired plant)

http://www.radiationnetwork.com/
Denver being a mile high to begin with should always be roughly twice
a great as a sea level reading, and part (thus far at least half to
90%) of each reading includes the normal background, though it’s
certainly easy to suggest otherwise. As the map info suggest, a CMP
reading of 100+ is worth paying attention to, so we got a long ways to
go.

Warhol

Mar 23, 2011, 4:16:33 PM3/23/11

"We can't measure the radioactive material in the atmosphere so we are

going to estimate it based on a simulation!"

INSANITY!

Edano now admitting the radioactive material is spreading and rain is

making it worse...

Japan gov't spokesman: Regrettable that rain & wind have spread
radiation from #Fukushima-1.

REUTERSFLASH: Japan agency: Radiation level at Fukushima was 283.7
microsieverts shortly after smoke first seen

NISA: No change in radiation level since black smoke spotted (about 80
mins. ago) at Reactor 3

How low can they go? It's getting more ridiculous by the day

The levels will not turn into levels of levels that turn into more
levels to hurt human health they say... They based the evacuation
level on a "speedy" simulation.

"We are going to increase the speed of the simulation!"

well that makes it all right then!

actually, TEPCO's not measuring levels because it can't afford to:

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/23_24.html

reassuring huh?

On FOX: Tokyo water unfit to drink...

saul...@cox.net