Found: Ancient Capital of 'YIDS' Khazar Kingdom

Warhol

Sep 6, 2008, 8:26:04 AM9/6/08
Found: Ancient Capital of 'Jewish' Khazar Kingdom

by Ze'ev Ben-Yechiel

(IsraelNN.com)
"This is a hugely important discovery."
A team of archaeologists claims to have discovered remnants of the
legendary Khazar kingdom in southern Russia, according to a recent
report. If the findings by the Russian team, reported by the French
agency AFP, prove to be indeed the long-lost capital of the reputed
Jewish state, they would represent one of the largest breakthroughs in
Jewish archaeology.

Map of the Khazar kingdom and surrounding regions, including Israel

"This is a hugely important discovery," said the leader of the
expedition, Dmitry Vasilyev. Vasilyev, from Astrakhan State
University, made the comments after returning from the excavation
site, located near the Russian village of Samosdelka, just north of
the Caspian Sea. The location of the site corresponds roughly to the
area in which historians believe the empire may have existed.

"We can now shed light on one of the most intriguing mysteries of that
period - how the Khazars actually lived,” he added. “We know very
little about the Khazars - about their traditions, their funerary
rites, their culture.”

The Jewish University in Moscow and the Russian Jewish Congress helped
finance the excavations, which took place during the summer in various
locations throughout the region in which the discovery was made. The
digs were overseen by a number of university professors, and roughly
50 students took part as well.

The Khazars were known to be a semi-nomadic Turkic people who
dominated the Pontic steppe and the North Caucasus regions from the
7th to the 10th century CE. The origin of the Khazars and their
apparent conversion to Judaism is the subject of major dispute among
modern historians.

In the 7th century CE, the Khazars founded an independent khaganate,
or kingdom, in the Northern Caucasus along the Caspian Sea. It is
believed that during the 8th or 9th century, around the height of
their kingdom, the state religion became Judaism at the order of the
king. At this point, the Khazar khaganate and its tributaries
controlled much of what is today southern Russia, western Kazakhstan,
eastern Ukraine, Azerbaijan, large portions of the Caucasus (including
Circassia, Dagestan, Chechnya, and parts of Georgia), and the Crimea.
The first Jewish Khazar king was named Bulan, which means "elk",
though some sources give him the Hebrew name Sabriel. A later king,
Obadiah, strengthened Judaism, inviting rabbis into the kingdom and
building synagogues.

References to a Jewish kingdom of Khazars are numerous in rabbinic
literature from the Middle Ages and later. Among them is the famous
tale by Rabbi Yehuda HaLevy, related in his 12th-century work The
Kuzari, which recounted the conversion of the Khazar king to Judaism
resulting from a lengthy conversation with an unnamed Jewish “wise
man.”

Among other Jewish sources supporting the Jewish identity of the
Khazars is a letter written by Avraham ibn Daud, a renowned writer,
who reported meeting rabbinical students from Khazar in Toledo, Spain
in the mid-12th century. The well-renowned Schechter Letter recounts a
different version of the conversion of the Khazar king, and mentions
Benjamin ben Menachem as a Khazar king. Saadia Gaon, considered by
many to be the greatest rabbi of his generation in the 10th century,
also spoke favorably of Khazars in his writings.

The belief in a Jewish Khazar kingdom enjoyed wide belief in non-
Jewish literature as well, including classical Muslim sources cited in
modern times to demonstrate that the homeland of the Jews is in Khazar
and not Israel.

The city Vasileyev claims to have found was referred to as Itil in
Arab chronicles, which the archeologist said may actually be an Arabic
reference to the Volga River, on which the city was founded, or to the
river’s delta region.
Historical sources describe Itil as a city of unusual ethnic and
religious tolerance and diversity. Travelers to the city described
houses of worship and judges for Christians, Jews, Muslims and pagans.

Until now, however, remains of the city had never been identified, and
many believed that in the intervening millennium since the demise of
the Khazar empire in the 10th century, all signs of the city were
washed away into the Caspian Sea.

Although archaeologists have been excavating in the area of Samosdelka
for the past nine years, only now has Vasileyev’s team been able to
claim findings conclusive enough to identify the site of the capital.
Among the discoveries his team has unearthed are the remains of an
ancient brick fortress.

"Within the fortress, we have found huts similar to yurts, which are
characteristics of Khazar cities,” said the researcher. “The fortress
had a triangular shape and was made with bricks. It's another argument
that this was no ordinary city."

GOOD - Let the 13.5 million Jews living in the US, Zionazi state, and
the rest of world - be dumped there - and so save the world from their
evilness

BDK

Sep 6, 2008, 12:28:35 PM9/6/08
In article <56fe90da-42a9-4afd-a31c-
accbbf...@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

> [...]

> the Khazar empire in the 10th century, all signs of the city were
> washed away into the Caspian Sea.
>
> Although archaeologists have been excavating in the area of Samosdelka
> for the past nine years, only now has Vasileyev=3Fs team been able to

> claim findings conclusive enough to identify the site of the capital.
> Among the discoveries his team has unearthed are the remains of an
> ancient brick fortress.
>
> "Within the fortress, we have found huts similar to yurts, which are
> characteristics of Khazar cities,=3F said the researcher. =3FThe fortress

> had a triangular shape and was made with bricks. It's another argument
> that this was no ordinary city."

> GOOD - Let the 13.5 million Jews living in the US, Zionazi state, and
> the rest of world - be dumped there - and so save the world from their

You jew hating kooks should be placed in a locked facility, where you
can be cared for, and hopefully cured someday. But if not, at least you
can be watched, and kept out of trouble,

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Government Shill #2

Sep 6, 2008, 12:30:50 PM9/6/08
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 12:28:35 -0400, BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com>
wrote:

Concentrated into a camp? A concentration camp? Good idea. Then we could
see just how safe zyklon B really is.

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

Saul Levy

Sep 6, 2008, 6:31:51 PM9/6/08
Your LIE has already been demolished, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

We won't be fooled by shit like this.

Saul Levy

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 05:26:04 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

BDK

Sep 6, 2008, 9:27:38 PM9/6/08
In article <oub5c49kelrbcs73j...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

Serve it up for lunch! The jew hatin' kooks will surely have no problems
eating it 3X a day, right?

Warhol

Sep 7, 2008, 5:09:29 PM9/7/08
On Sep 6, 6:28 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <56fe90da-42a9-4afd-a31c-
> accbbf006...@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

Aha, Aha...the Zionist bitch is back with her new partner from the
Synagogue of Satan - but still with brain between legs.

They're all filthy racist atheist yids.

Don't worry pal - People already know who is the greatest threat to
the world peace - Surprisingly - JEWS!!!

Source
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/nov/02/israel.eu

Warhol

Sep 7, 2008, 5:10:42 PM9/7/08
I swear on Talmud - I was not the one who cut your Jewish AZZ....

Warhol

Sep 7, 2008, 5:11:19 PM9/7/08
On Sep 7, 3:27 am, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <oub5c49kelrbcs73jhk5qk3l5n2m1lb...@4ax.com>,
> gov.sh...@gmail.com says...
>

> > On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 12:28:35 -0400, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >In article <56fe90da-42a9-4afd-a31c-
> > >accbbf006...@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

YEP - Every HASBRA creep is supposed to say that.

Saul Levy

Sep 7, 2008, 7:52:09 PM9/7/08
You sure have this one WRONG, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

Extremist MUSLIMS are a much greater threat to the world than Jews.

It would be nice if you were FAIR about such things! lmao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a JOKE you are!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:09:29 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Aha, Aha...the Zionist bitch is back with her new partner from the

Saul Levy

Sep 7, 2008, 7:54:34 PM9/7/08
Too bad. SHIT FOR BRAINS, you don't know where my ASS is!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why don't you SWEAR on the Bible or Qur'an, WarSlime?

I'd really believe that!

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:10:42 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I swear on Talmud - I was not the one who cut your Jewish AZZ....

Warhol

Sep 7, 2008, 8:08:54 PM9/7/08
So SaulMullanpig like to lick Muslims' AZZ...

I understand now.

Pathetic Talmudic like you increase Jewish-hatred in the world.

Some of your Talmudic...

Erubin 21b - Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be
punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a - If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a
city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Insults Against Mary the Jew, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was
a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played
the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it
is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written
that Jesus mother, "Mary the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gittin 69a - To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within
the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Gittin 70a - The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor
toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited
long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is
with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should take the
excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can
possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens
the limbs. Pesahim 111a.

It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men,
nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers
are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.
Menahoth 43b-44a .

A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank
you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave. Shabbath
86a-86b.

Saul - by a copy of your creepy Talmud and find out the truth.

Warhol

Sep 7, 2008, 8:10:29 PM9/7/08
Read my earlier comment on this topic - which you could not grasp -
your brain being inside lower part of your Talmudic body.

BDK

Sep 8, 2008, 1:49:04 AM9/8/08
In article <177054f5-de87-480b-a944-548a4049f2e7
@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

Sorry, the only word close to HASBRA is HASBRO, and I don't think GI
Joes have anything to do with 911 or the holocost.

Do insane creeps like you?

Saul Levy

Sep 8, 2008, 8:47:31 AM9/8/08
I don't read the Talmud, ASSWIPE!

I told you before why I don't read it.

What's a Mullan? Oh, hell, it doesn't matter anyway! Nothing you say
is the truth! All you have is RAGHEAD LIES!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:08:54 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Saul Levy

Sep 8, 2008, 8:49:36 AM9/8/08
WartPiggy is about to EXPLODE! lmfjao!

All you blow around you is SHIT anyway!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:10:29 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Warhol

Sep 8, 2008, 10:22:07 AM9/8/08

I see foolishness written all over your face.

You Jews are so coward and liars

You Jews have not gutts or moral to accept being Jewish

You Jews know that everyone hate Jates

You Jews feel secure to pretend being Christians or Muslims

UNTILL someone criticizes Israel, Zionism or Israel

Then you Jews in hidding cannot hold your a.s.s covered.

BDK

Sep 8, 2008, 1:18:57 PM9/8/08
In article <e88b0710-4ae2-4893-9fc8-22d8416b49d0
@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

You've never seen my face, so that's a nonsense statement. Not a
surprise coming from you.

> You Jews are so coward and liars

Not a jew, a coward, or a liar.

> You Jews have not gutts or moral to accept being Jewish

LOL, if I was jewish, I would admit it, it's not something to hide or be
ashamed of. You don't get to pick your parents.

> You Jews know that everyone hate Jates

WTF is a "Jates"?

> You Jews feel secure to pretend being Christians or Muslims

I'm an atheist, and I suppose a former christian, but I never did
believe it, even when I was a little kid. All religion is bullshit.

> UNTILL someone criticizes Israel, Zionism or Israel

It's not "criticism", it's the lies you guys spout. If you lied about
Arabs or blacks like you do jews, I wouldn't like it any more than the
jew nonsense. But you don't post bigoted comments about Arabs and
blacks, do you?

> Then you Jews in hidding cannot hold your a.s.s covered.

Hold my ass covered? What the fuck? Try English, I don't speaka da kook.

No matter how many times you insist I'm a jew, I'm still French, Irish,
and Polish, and maybe Native American. So rave on kooktard, and I'll
keep laughing.

Eli Grubman

Sep 8, 2008, 2:55:04 PM9/8/08

It most certainly is something to be ashamed of. Why do you think so
many jews anglicise their names and undergo corrective cosmetic
surgery to disguise their contorted, rodent-like semitic features?

Eli

Poor Eli Grabmen is a Real Psychopath! LOL

Sep 8, 2008, 4:31:17 PM9/8/08

Hahahahaaaa!!! Your psychopathic mind sure must be torturing every day with
its sick contents! LMAO!

--
Rev. Richard Skull about Eli Grabmen: "Any sex act involving YOU is
bestiality."

jgarbuz

Sep 8, 2008, 4:39:28 PM9/8/08
On Sep 6, 8:26 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Found: Ancient Capital of 'Jewish' Khazar Kingdom
>
> by Ze'ev Ben-Yechiel
>
> (IsraelNN.com)
> "This is a hugely important discovery."
> A team of archaeologists claims to have discovered remnants of the
> legendary Khazar kingdom in southern Russia, according to a recent
> report. If the findings by the Russian team, reported by the French
> agency AFP, prove to be indeed the long-lost capital of the reputed
> Jewish state, they would represent one of the largest breakthroughs in
> Jewish archaeology.<

It was the KHAZAR state, where the royalty and nobility chose to
convert to Judaism,. and not "the Jewish state." But so what? The
majority of Khazars later coverted again to Christianity, Islam and
other faiths. Some remained JEws and ended up in what became Hungary
alongside the Magyars. So most of these "Khazar Jews" today are the
Hungarian ultrarhtodox, antizionist sects, such as the Naturei Karta
and the Satmar. They represent a small part, maybe 10% of today's
Jews.
Anyhow, Khariah has nothing to do with :Jewish archaeology." If all
the Irish in Ireland had one day decided to convert to Judaism, would
that make Ireland "the Jewish state?" It's sheer nonsense. The only
true Jewish state was called Judea in the Land of Israel, before it
was renamed "Palesetina" by the Romans after 132 AD.

> Map of the Khazar kingdom and surrounding regions, including Israel
>
> "This is a hugely important discovery," said the leader of the
> expedition, Dmitry Vasilyev. Vasilyev, from Astrakhan State
> University, <

And not a Jew...

>made the comments after returning from the excavation
> site, located near the Russian village of Samosdelka, just north of
> the Caspian Sea. The location of the site corresponds roughly to the
> area in which historians believe the empire may have existed.<

No one denies that the Khazar empire existed. For over 2 centuries it
was a very powerful force in that region, which among other things
stopped the Muslim advance into the Caucuses. The pagan Khazars
nestled between the Muslims and the Christians chose to adopt Judaism.
However, as I said, the majority of the people centuries later
converted again to one of the other faiths.

> "We can now shed light on one of the most intriguing mysteries of that
> period - how the Khazars actually lived,” he added. “We know very
> little about the Khazars - about their traditions, their funerary
> rites, their culture.”
>
> The Jewish University in Moscow and the Russian Jewish Congress helped
> finance the excavations,<

I don't understand why the fuck Jews would do that? What if Ireland,
and Scotland and Germany had decided to convert to Judaism a thousand
years ago, would a Jewish university bother to finance excavation
there because those people were crazy enough to want to become Jews?
Look Jews are a tiny people with a tiny tribal religion from a tiny
land in the Middle East. That's it. Why do some Jews want to
aggrandize themselves by claiming other lands/ Who do some non-JEws in
Britain and elsewhere want to claim they are of the 10 Lost Tribes?
What is the fascination? If ten indian tribes got lost and disappeared
somewhere, would others be interested in establishing some link to
them? Very bizarre indeed.

Why be dumped there, when our homeland is the Land of Israel? WHy
would I deprive some other people of their homeland?
We Jews have our homeland, which is a tiny little country with no oil
in the MIddle East, and other people have their homelands elsewhere.
Why would we want to occupy someone else's homeland? You are a silly
person. When we were depvrived of our homeland, we had to disperse to
anywhere that would let us live.

BDK

Sep 8, 2008, 8:18:53 PM9/8/08
In article <s5tac45b7lhrlt1a9...@4ax.com>,
eli.g...@googlemail.com says...

BWHAHAHAHA! That's pretty pitiful, even for a bigot like you.

Saul Levy

Sep 8, 2008, 9:10:24 PM9/8/08
Your delusions are GROWING, PIGGY! lmfjao!

You can't even SPEW them fast enough anymore.

We aren't fooled by SHIT like this!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:22:07 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I see foolishness written all over your face.

Eli Grubman

Sep 8, 2008, 11:57:59 PM9/8/08
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:18:53 -0400, BDK
<Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

I see that you're unable to deny that it happens, bipolar k00k.

Eli

BDK

Sep 9, 2008, 12:24:24 AM9/9/08
In article <61tbc4pqfhjt5tagr...@4ax.com>,

Holy shit! You really are one clueless pinhead.

Eli Grubman

Sep 9, 2008, 2:18:09 AM9/9/08
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 00:24:24 -0400, BDK
<Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

Holy crap! You really are one bipolar loon!

Eli

Warhol

Sep 9, 2008, 3:48:40 AM9/9/08

Yes your distortions,
That is the exact problem thatI have with the Zionists, who wrongly
think that they are worlds conduit to God, and that all people have to
follow them to get there.

You and your Nation is fake, since the true holy land shall be only
shown by the savor of the end times himself... Palestine never was the
land of the prophets... Tiny manmade Israel has any connection to the
Land of Light... or to the People of Light

Your leaders have totally misinterpreted Ezekiels words.
He is speaking of the believers in the one God when he mentions
Israel, we are talking about the land given to Jacob. The Zionists
have intentionally taken advantage of the misunderstanding to spread
violence around the world. Their deeds are not inspired by God.

V24 Another parable put He forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of
heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
V25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the
wheat, and went his way.

The tares were sowed among the wheat and while growing the tares also
look like wheat.

V26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then
appeared the tares also.

Wheat is golden but the tares show their true colour as they ripen.
When the tares are full grown, the ears are long and the grains almost
black. All the tares must be removed before grinding the wheat because
they are poisonous.

V27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir,
didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it
tares?
V28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto
him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
V29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up
also the wheat with them.
V30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of
harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares,
and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my
barn.

It is important to note that the servants were told to let the tares
grow until the time of harvest. Why is that important you may be
wondering? It is because when we read the explanation of the parable
of the tares given by Jesus Christ, you will see that He is really
talking about people.

Now let's read the explanation of the parable of the tares that Jesus
Christ gave to His disciples.

Matthew 13:36-43

V36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and
His disciples came unto Him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of
the tares of the field.
V37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is
the Son of man;
V38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the
kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

As we see here both the good seed and the tares are children. The
field He is talking about is the earth.

Kenite 7014 Qayin (kah'-yin); the same as 7013 (with a play upon the
affinity to 7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place
in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe.
KJV-- Cain, Kenite (-s).

It should be noted that the Strong's Concordance tells us that the
Kenites are of an Oriental tribe. That information is wrong. The
Kenites are of the Caucasian race.

V39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of
the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Jesus Christ is telling us here that Satan has his own children living
on earth. As we are told in Revelation 2:8-11 and Revelation 3:7-13
Satan's children claim to be Jews but are not. The true Jewish people
are from the tribe of Judah and are part of God's chosen people Israel
(Genesis 49:1-28). The children of Satan claim to be of the tribe of
Judah but they are lying. It is because of the Kenites that claim to
be Jews that the true Jewish people have had such a hard time over the
years. God knows that the Kenites are not really of the tribe of Judah
and we will see what happens to them in the next verse.

V40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so
shall it be in the end of this world.

Just as the tares must be removed from the wheat, on judgment day the
unjust will be separated from the just.

V41 The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather
out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
V42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing
and gnashing of teeth.

This is looking forward to the great white throne judgement of God
written of in Revelation 20:11-15 Everyone that is not in the book of
life will be cast into the lake of fire.

V43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of
their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

This is looking forward to the new heaven and earth written of in
Revelation 21:1 to 22:5 It will be a wonderful place that will last
forever. There shall be no more tears, pain, sorrow, crying and death.
Best of all is that God will dwell with us in person! The statement
"Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" is for God's elect letting them
know what was just said is for them.

Jesus Christ has taught us in the parable of the tares that Satan has
his own children on earth today. We have also learned that Satan's
children claim that they are of the tribe of Judah but they are
lying. We are told in Matthew 13:27-30 to leave them alone as the
angels will get them at the time of harvest.
Satans children can't accept Jesus, God said they will burn in hell.
It is a bad idea and not inspired by God.

Gods light people are still slaves in Babylon... And Imposters of the
kind of Kazars have stolen the Heritage of a people that even doesn't
known anymore that they are the GOD Chosen Ones....

Pisrael is Fake and its people are the children of the devil like
Jesus told us in the sacred writtings...

Then the savior continued, saying, "Woe to you, godless ones, who have
no hope, who rely on things that will not happen!

"Woe to you who hope in the flesh and in the prison that will perish!
How long will you be oblivious? And how long will you suppose that the
imperishables will perish too? Your hope is set upon the world, and
your god is this life! You are corrupting your souls! ~Thomas the
Contender

B.H. Cramer

Sep 9, 2008, 5:36:42 AM9/9/08

"BDK" <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message

Sure have. You're the stereotypical BigDumbKunt - as your sig makes clear.

Here's one of your nearest and dearest

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/BenCramer1/Daffer.jpg

B.H. Cramer

Sep 9, 2008, 5:38:15 AM9/9/08

"BDK" <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message

Tel Aviv and Jew York are the rhinoplasty capitals of the world,
BigDumbKunt.

What does that tell you, huh?

B.H. Cramer

Sep 9, 2008, 5:39:17 AM9/9/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

On Sep 6, 8:26 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Found: Ancient Capital of 'Jewish' Khazar Kingdom
>
> by Ze'ev Ben-Yechiel
>
> (IsraelNN.com)
> "This is a hugely important discovery."
> A team of archaeologists claims to have discovered remnants of the
> legendary Khazar kingdom in southern Russia, according to a recent
> report. If the findings by the Russian team, reported by the French
> agency AFP, prove to be indeed the long-lost capital of the reputed
> Jewish state, they would represent one of the largest breakthroughs in
> Jewish archaeology.<

It was the KHAZAR state, where the royalty and nobility chose to
convert to Judaism,. and not "the Jewish state."

WOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOO!

Garbageguz has a surge of honesty and finally admits the AshkeNAZI yids are
NOT REAL YIDS at all.

Well done, sonny.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 9, 2008, 5:41:57 AM9/9/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message
On Sep 6, 8:26 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Found: Ancient Capital of 'Jewish' Khazar Kingdom
>
> by Ze'ev Ben-Yechiel
>
> (IsraelNN.com)
> "This is a hugely important discovery."
> A team of archaeologists claims to have discovered remnants of the
> legendary Khazar kingdom in southern Russia, according to a recent
> report. If the findings by the Russian team, reported by the French
> agency AFP, prove to be indeed the long-lost capital of the reputed
> Jewish state, they would represent one of the largest breakthroughs in
> Jewish archaeology.<

>It was the KHAZAR state, where the royalty and nobility chose to
>convert to Judaism,. and not "the Jewish state." But so what? The
>majority of Khazars later coverted again to Christianity, Islam and

>> GOOD - Let the 13.5 million Jews living in the US, Zionazi state, and
>> the rest of world - be dumped there - and so save the world from their
>> evilness<

>Why be dumped there, when our homeland is the Land of Israel?

You've just admitted above, you fuckwit, that the AshkeNAZI have NO
connection with the Middle East at all.
YOUR homeland is Poland, ferfuckssake.

Poor Eli Grabmen is a Real Psychopath! LOL

Sep 9, 2008, 8:02:51 AM9/9/08

<BG> You are just an idiot. F'up to alt.idiots

BDK

Sep 9, 2008, 12:06:07 PM9/9/08
In article <j_CdnesDm8-u2VvV...@giganews.com>,
benj...@yourinvitation.com says...

Wow, the point, no, not the one on your head, just flies right over it,
doesn't it?

DAYUMM.

Saul Levy

Sep 9, 2008, 5:07:13 PM9/9/08
Sounds too much like one of your FAIRY TALES, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

You actually BELIEVE THIS SHIT?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 00:48:40 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Yes your distortions,

drahcir

Sep 12, 2008, 4:52:24 PM9/12/08
> The belief in a Jewish Khazar kingdom enjoyed wide belief

Reported to the Department of Redundancy Department

drahcir

Sep 12, 2008, 5:06:15 PM9/12/08
On Sep 6, 8:26 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> GOOD - Let the 13.5 million Jews living in the US, Zionazi state, and
> the rest of world - be dumped there - and so save the world from their
> evilness

Hmmm, let's try to understand how the diseased "mind" operates. This
should be fun. So, we've got a bunch of people called Khazars who
converted to Judaism a few thousand years after Judaism's inception.
Somehow, our little moron Warhol gets from there to having all jews go
to what was Khazaria. Hey warhol, Nigeria was converted to Islam just
about the same time the Khazars converted. Do you also think all
muslims should go to Nigeria? Hmmmm?

Thanks for this glimpse into the moronic mind at work - it's been real.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 13, 2008, 12:25:02 AM9/13/08

"drahcir" <sue...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

No, RATner. Thank you.

Your head works in very mysterious ways. The above response from you is
chock full of your usual yid inspired bullshit, supposition and b'ollocks.

Grow a brain, fuckwit.

AND - Your music sucks.

Warhol

Sep 13, 2008, 11:35:14 AM9/13/08
On 12 sep, 22:52, drahcir <sued...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > The belief in a Jewish Khazar kingdom enjoyed wide belief
>
> Reported to the Department of Redundancy Department

- you cunning Jews never stop lying - as Rev. Martin Luther said in
his memos.

Exposing jewish evilness is not 'anti-Semitism' - however, insulting
Arabs is 'anti-Semitism - because 95% Jews are Khazarian Turks - while
majority of Arabs are Semites.

Warhol

Sep 13, 2008, 12:00:37 PM9/13/08

Then enlighten me idiot - Why every Christian European country has the
history of expelling you Jewish pigs - topping England for 350 years!!

Fellow Jews!!! The Palestinian are most Semites, who have lived in
Palestine for the last 1300 years - while majority of Israeli Jews are
Mongolian Khazars, who lived for centuries in various European
countries and now have occupied Palestine.

Read Western history and find out why criminal Jews were expelled from
every European country.

Here is the gift I forgot for you.

Europe's Jewish Solution
http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2008, 4:31:50 PM9/13/08
Somehow that doesn't sound like something King would say, WartPiggy!
lmfjao!

You mean King, don't you? Martin Luther hasn't been around for a LONG
TIME!

Did you just make this up?

Are you just an UNEDUCATED MORON?

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:35:14 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> - you cunning Jews never stop lying - as Rev. Martin Luther said in
>his memos.

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2008, 4:37:08 PM9/13/08
Did you forget the Dutch in there, WartPiggy? lmfjao!

They are European and Christian.

See the paragraph under 1544 A.D. You LIE again!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Psychotic Jew Hater!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:00:37 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Then enlighten me idiot - Why every Christian European country has the

jgarbuz

Sep 13, 2008, 6:33:26 PM9/13/08

The only thing you expose every time you post is how utterly STUPID
and DEPRAVED you are! Nobody pays any attention t to your mad ravings.

jgarbuz

Sep 13, 2008, 6:36:06 PM9/13/08
On Sep 13, 12:00 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 sep, 23:06, drahcir <sued...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 6, 8:26 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > GOOD - Let the 13.5 million Jews living in the US, Zionazi state, and
> > > the rest of world - be dumped there - and so save the world from their
> > > evilness
>
> > Hmmm, let's try to understand how the diseased "mind" operates. This
> > should be fun. So, we've got a bunch of people called Khazars who
> > converted to Judaism a few thousand years after Judaism's inception.
> > Somehow, our little moron Warhol gets from there to having all jews go
> > to what was Khazaria. Hey warhol, Nigeria was converted to Islam just
> > about the same time the Khazars converted. Do you also think all
> > muslims should go to Nigeria? Hmmmm?
>
> > Thanks for this glimpse into the moronic mind at work - it's been real.
>
> Then enlighten me idiot - Why every Christian European country has the
> history of expelling you Jewish pigs - topping England for 350 years!!<

Because they never had any Muslims there, until now. If this was the
Middle Ages, they wouldn't be expelling you. They'd be quartering
y'all, and putting your heads on pikes.

yousaybeus

Sep 15, 2008, 3:02:24 PM9/15/08
On Sep 13, 12:00 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 sep, 23:06, drahcir <sued...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 6, 8:26 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > GOOD - Let the 13.5 million Jews living in the US, Zionazi state, and
> > > the rest of world - be dumped there - and so save the world from their
> > > evilness
>
> > Hmmm, let's try to understand how the diseased  "mind" operates. This
> > should be fun. So, we've got a bunch of people called Khazars who
> > converted to Judaism a few thousand years after Judaism's inception.
> > Somehow, our little moron Warhol gets from there to having all jews go
> > to what was Khazaria. Hey warhol, Nigeria was converted to Islam just
> > about the same time the Khazars converted. Do you also think all
> > muslims should go to Nigeria? Hmmmm?
>
> > Thanks for this glimpse into the moronic mind at work - it's been real.
>
> Then enlighten me idiot - Why every Christian European country has the
> history of expelling you Jewish pigs - topping England for 350 years!!

Having trouble keeping your "brain" on track, warthog?

> Fellow Jews!!! The Palestinian are most Semites, who have lived in
> Palestine for the last 1300 years - while majority of Israeli Jews are
> Mongolian Khazars, who lived for centuries in various European
> countries and now have occupied Palestine.

warthog knows that the theory that most ashkenazim are khazars has
been debunked using irrefutable DNA evidence. It's easily verifiable
on the web, and in discussions he and I have had.

> Read Western history and find out why criminal Jews were expelled from
> every European country.

warthog is getting confused re the topic of this thread - AGAIN.

> Here is the gift I forgot for you.
>
> Europe's Jewish Solutionhttp://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

you are just a poor, little, confused oaf. No one cares what you think
- the only reason anyone replies to you is to make you look silly.

jgarbuz

Sep 15, 2008, 3:20:42 PM9/15/08

He's a fucking dumb Berber raghead. The US marines took care of them
at Tripoli in the Barbary pirate wars. Warhole is the offsring of
pirates, but thinks he's the Mahdi or something. He's totally fucking
insane. That is, he's an Islamofascist muslim.

Saul Levy

Sep 15, 2008, 6:41:47 PM9/15/08
I call the WartPiggy an IslamoNaziFascist. I use that term when
talking about him to those who wouldn't know who he is.

Who the hell's Molar and the other names we've made up for him?

Saul Levy

Warhol

Sep 15, 2008, 8:28:06 PM9/15/08

Barbary and Enlightenment

A Cat in Mek'nès with the interesting history of the heart of the
Sally Rovers - the Barbary Pirates.

NEVER FORGET WHO's USA OLDEST FRIENDS ARE...

THE PIRATE REPUBLIC(United States of Barbary) are the very first
nation to recognize the brand new USA(United states of America) at the
time of the American Revolution.

Fact
http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_res/usa/morocco_first.htm

Let me make it clear that, The Barbary Pirates were members of Sufi
religious orders, fighting for The Lord as Knights. Throughout the
history of the Moors, they fought off all the colonialist attacks. And
stood up to the Phoenixians, the Romans, Ottomans and the French who
came to the Maghreb. Even before the French or Americans, we stood up
to the Phoenicians, Romans, Greeks, Byzantines, Arabs, Turks,
Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians, Mandinka's etc etc.

With the epitome of steadfastness, resistance, and confrontation.
Moreover, they did a great service to civilization, and contributed to
it to the greatest degree. Sufi brotherhoods were founded by Biblical
people, and the sheriffs(descendant of the prophets), Marabouts[holy
man] and saints are regarded as intercessors between man and God who
possessed supernatural powers and could protect their followers from
evil forces. The tombs of the dead saints became places of pilgrimage
where their power (Baraka, Blessing)

But the true history aint written down... http://www.blackraiser.com/FEZ.gif
That of the Mequinezi Warhol

The unique —
The valiant fighter,
the generous leader,
the gallant knight,
the illustrious Paladin,
the always faithful,
the fortunate Admiral of Africa,
the sovereign King of Alexandria,
the judge of Barbary,
the Cid of Egypt,
Marabout, and Grand Seignior of Bled Es Salem

But one day the Chest of Gran'da'dy shall be found and then we shall
talk about who cheated who... But remember that history always is
written by those who broke the treaties... Then will start "The Trial
of the Last Barbary Pirate."

I have blood of prophets and Great kings and Saints running in my
veins....

My Gran'Ma'my... Lala Kahina, Queen of the Berbers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCKTJs5S9I

Barbary tribes retained their customary laws... while you vermin yids
try to steal our Heritage, and will fail at the end...

My other Gran'Ma'my... Lala FATIMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h79QzNtB9g8&feature=related

Restore the truth about the Holy Kingdom... or Face the Curse of
heaven... and The Ten Plagues

Warhol

Sep 15, 2008, 8:45:23 PM9/15/08

Guess what - I am still alive and exposing many damn lies

So, you need any other reliable source, eh!!!

What kind of source would you accept - Jewish or a Muslim?

The Truth Behind Jewish Terrorism
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/911/page04.html

Don't get so surprised Mosheyousaybuch - Uighur, like the rest of
Turkic race were all mongolian - unless you believe that they were the
"Chosen People", like Khazarian Jews, who are also Turkic race.

Now, after reader the article - please don't commit suicide - because
that would leave Garbagebuz with any friends over here

Truth will Prevail!

jgarbuz

Sep 15, 2008, 8:46:25 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 8:28 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 15, 9:20 pm,jgarbuz<jgar...@netzero.com> wrote:

> > He's a fucking dumb Berber raghead. The US marines took care of them
> > at Tripoli in the Barbary pirate wars. Warhole is the offsring of
> > pirates, but thinks he's the Mahdi or something. He's totally fucking
> > insane. That is, he's an Islamofascist muslim.
>
> Barbary and Enlightenment
>
> A Cat in Mek'nès with the interesting history of the heart of the
> Sally Rovers - the Barbary Pirates.
>
> NEVER FORGET WHO's USA OLDEST FRIENDS ARE...
>
> THE PIRATE REPUBLIC(United States of Barbary) are the very first
> nation to recognize the brand new USA(United states of America) at the
> time of the American Revolution.
>
> Facthttp://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_res/usa/morocco_first.htm<

So why were they taking hostages and demanding ransoms and tribute?

> Let me make it clear that, The Barbary Pirates were members of Sufi
> religious orders, fighting for The Lord as Knights. Throughout the
> history of the Moors, they fought off all the colonialist attacks. And
> stood up to the Phoenixians, the Romans, Ottomans and the French who
> came to the Maghreb. Even before the French or Americans, we stood up
> to the Phoenicians, Romans, Greeks, Byzantines, Arabs, Turks,
> Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians, Mandinka's etc etc.<

Great. So why were American ships being taken for ransom? Why were
some of their crewmen being sold as slaves?

> With the epitome of steadfastness, resistance, and confrontation.
> Moreover, they did a great service to civilization, and contributed to
> it to the greatest degree. Sufi brotherhoods were founded by Biblical
> people,<

Don't mix my people with your pirate scum. Okay, so you were great
pirates. I applaud you for it, but don't mix it with our Bible.

> and the sheriffs(descendant of the prophets), Marabouts[holy
> man] and saints are regarded as intercessors between man and God who
> possessed supernatural powers and could protect their followers from
> evil forces. The tombs of the dead saints became places of pilgrimage
> where their power (Baraka, Blessing)<

Good for you.

> But the true history aint written down... http://www.blackraiser.com/FEZ.gif
> That of the Mequinezi Warhol
>
> The unique —
> The valiant fighter,
> the generous leader,
> the gallant knight,
> the illustrious Paladin,
> the always faithful,
> the fortunate Admiral of Africa,
> the sovereign King of Alexandria,
> the judge of Barbary,
> the Cid of Egypt,
> Marabout, and Grand Seignior of Bled Es Salem<

A total fucking ragheaded nut job is what you are.

> But one day the Chest of Gran'da'dy shall be found and then we shall
> talk about who cheated who... But remember that history always is
> written by those who broke the treaties... Then will start "The Trial
> of the Last Barbary Pirate."
> I have blood of prophets and Great kings and Saints running in my
> veins....
>

> My Gran'Ma'my... Lala Kahina, Queen of the Berbershttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCKTJs5S9I

> Barbary tribes retained their customary laws... while you vermin yids
> try to steal our Heritage, and will fail at the end...<

We got nothing to do with your fucking heritage, except maybe for some
Berber servants who converted to Judaism and live in Israel today.
That's about as far as it goes.

> My other Gran'Ma'my... Lala FATIMAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h79QzNtB9g8&feature=related

> Restore the truth about the Holy Kingdom... or Face the Curse of
> heaven... and The Ten Plagues<

You need very, very, very intensive psychological help. Or, you might
seriously think of doing yourself in. You might be a threat to
yourself and others.

Don Ocean

Sep 15, 2008, 10:12:14 PM9/15/08

Poor buzzard got its panties all in a twist. Warhols got you number,
idiot. ;-p

Warhol

Sep 15, 2008, 10:45:45 PM9/15/08

Fools think that they need no advice, but the wise listen to other
people.

You don't appear to be listening , but I may be wrong, but I don't
think so. Maybe a poll should be conducted to determine how many
people think that you are really listening to what I have to say.

First of all, the American Barbary wars where not against us The Sally
Rovers aka the Moors, since we where USA best friends, in world full
of vermin... The Barbary War was against the TURKS and not against the
Moors Who protected The USA... and we even fought side by side with
Our Brother Republic otherwise they never would have won the War
against the Ottomans Pirates.

Look good you evil yids who those Americans are Fighting...
http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/images/h44000/h44647k.jpg

You scum have rewritten history for your Masters of Darkness
andrecieved the fake holyland Pisrael, but truth shall prevail at the
end...

We Barbary Pirates have always been in war with France(America oldest
enemy) and the Turks... So history lies again about my Nation Tribute
http://www.mrnussbaum.com/barbarypirates.htm

its not because current day history books tell cruel things about my
ancestors that that must be the truth... Since we known that liars
write history. And now you filthy ungrateful Jews want America to
destroy the Berbers

But the Day when GranDaDys Chest shall be found, then the books shall
be opened to humanity to see what kind of crimes yids and their Master
have committed to GOD and His People....

One criminal Jew is more dangerous to world peace than 1,000 Sally
Rovers

jgarbuz

Sep 15, 2008, 11:09:57 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 10:12 pm, Don Ocean <oc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> jgarbuzwrote:

<

You Nazis and Islamofascists are doomed. Your nothing and nobodies,
and you will be dumped into shit where you came from and belong.

Warhol

Sep 15, 2008, 11:11:22 PM9/15/08

The "White men in Israel" are the European Zionist Khazar Atheist -
posing as Jewish to fool the Jews and western Christians.

jgarbuz

Sep 15, 2008, 11:16:22 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 10:45 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Look good you evil yids who those Americans are Fighting...http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/images/h44000/h44647k.jpg

> You scum have rewritten history for your Masters of Darkness
> andrecieved the fake holyland Pisrael, but truth shall prevail at the
> end...
>
> We Barbary Pirates have always been in war with France(America oldest
> enemy) and the Turks... So history lies again about my Nation Tributehttp://www.mrnussbaum.com/barbarypirates.htm

> its not because current day history books tell cruel things about my
> ancestors that that must be the truth... Since we known that liars
> write history. And now you filthy ungrateful Jews want America to
> destroy the Berbers
>
> But the Day when GranDaDys Chest shall be found, then the books shall
> be opened to humanity to see what kind of crimes yids and their Master
> have committed to GOD and His People....
>
> One criminal Jew is more dangerous to world peace than 1,000 Sally
> Rovers

You are stupid, sick, lying, dumb, fucking raghead Berber., Go back
to your shithole in the Atlas mountains with your goats. People like
you are destroying America. When there were no Muzzies here, we Jews
invented the atomic bomb, created the polio vaccine, built Hollywood,
and made AMerica great. Ever since you smelly Muslim shits were
allowed in since the mid 1970s, America has been heading down, down,
down, down. An asteroid should only hit your shithole lands of the
Maghreb and blow you, Khaddafi, and all you ragheads to hell where you
all belong.

jgarbuz

Sep 15, 2008, 11:23:43 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 10:45 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2:46 am,jgarbuz<jgar...@netzero.com> wrote:
>

> Fools think that they need no advice, but the wise listen to other
> people.<

Anyone listening to dumb raghead from the Atlas mountains like you
should eliminate themselves from the human gene pools, as such
stupidity should not be allowed to propagate. Here is the truth about
the Barbary wars:

GlobalSecurity.org

Home :: Military :: Operations :: 19th Century ::

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/barbary.htm

Barbary Wars

The Barbary War -- the first American war against Libya -- was the
first war waged by the United States outside national boundaries after
gaining independence and unification of the country.

The four Barbary States of North Africa - Morocco, Algiers, Tunis, and
Tripoli - had plundered seaborne commerce for centuries. Surviving by
blackmail, they received great sums of money, ships, and arms yearly
from foreign powers in return for allowing the foreigners to trade in
African ports and sail unmolested through the Barbary waters. They
demanded tribute money, seized ships, and held crews for ransom or
sold them into slavery.

During the Crusades (1095-1295), Muslim pirates operating from bases
in North Africa had plundered ships carrying Crusaders and pilgrims
and sold many Christians into slavery. By the sixteenth century,
Hapsburg Spain and the Ottoman Turks were pitted in a struggle for
supremacy in the Mediterranean. Piracy, which for both Christians and
Muslims was a dimension of the conflict between the opposing powers,
lured adventurers from around the Mediterranean to the Maghribi
coastal towns and islands. Among them was Khair ad Din, called
Barbarossa, who in 1510 seized Algiers on the pretext of defending it
from the Spaniards. Barbarossa subsequently recognized the suzerainty
of the Ottoman sultan over the territory that he controlled and was in
turn appointed the sultan's regent in the Maghrib. The term "Barbary"
derives from Barbarosa ["red beard"].

By the end of the 18th Century the effectiveness of Tripoli's corsairs
had long since deteriorated, but their reputation alone was enough to
prompt European maritime states to pay the tribute extorted by the
pasha to ensure safe passage of their shipping through Tripolitanian
waters. American merchant ships, no longer covered by British
protection, were seized by Barbary pirates in the years after United
States independence, and American crews were enslaved. In 1799 the
United States agreed to pay $18,000 a year in return for a promise
that Tripoli-based corsairs would not molest American ships. Similar
agreements were made at the time with the rulers of Morocco, Algiers,
and Tunis.

In May, 1801, the United States refused to succumb to the increasing
demands of the Pacha of Tripoli; in return, the Pacha declared war
against the States. While Tripoli was not a strong power and little
effort was necessary to watch and blockade it, the fear was that the
other Barbary powers would join against the United States. The United
States sent naval squadrons into the Mediterranean under the slogan of
"Millions for defense, but not one cent for tribute!" Under the
leadership of Commodores Richard Dale and Edward Preble, the Navy
blockaded the enemy coast, bombarded his shore fortresses, and engaged
in close, bitterly contested gunboat actions.

On 16 February 1804 LT Stephen Decatur led 74 volunteers into Tripoli
harbor to burn the captured American frigate The Philadelphia. British
Admiral Lord Nelson called the raid "the most daring act of the age".
Boatswains Mate Ruben James volunteered to go on the raiding party.
James was seriously wounded during hand-to-hand combat. Despite his
wounds, or perhaps because of them, James put himself between an
attacking pirate and the commander of that raid, Decatur, who remained
uninjured thanks to James. Ruben James recovered from his wounds and
continued to proudly serve his Navy for another 32 years. Lieutenant
Stephen Decatur's exploit in destroying the captured frigate USS
Philadelphia, and Captain Richard Somers attempt with the fire-ship
USS Intrepid to blow up enemy vessels in Tripoli harbor, set valorous
examples for the young naval service.

In 1805 Marines stormed the Barbary pirates' harbor fortress
stronghold of Derna (Tripoli), commemorated in the Marine Corp Hymn
invocation "To the Shores of Tripoli." First Lieutenant O'Bannon is
remembered for heroism in the battle for Derna. O'Bannon's Marines
were the first U.S. forces to hoist the flag over territory in the Old
World. The "Mameluke" sword, carried by Marines officers today, was
presented to O'Bannon in 1805.

In June 1805, Tobias Lear negotiated a peace settlement with the
Pacha. However, this treaty was made only by stepping on the toes of
William Eaton. William Eaton had been appointed consul to Tunis in
1798. When war was declared by Tripoli in 1801, he and special
diplomat James L. Cathcart tried to work out a settlement. They
believed that to effect a peace with that country, they needed to
reinstate the exiled Hamet Karamanli to the throne. This ruler had
been overthrown and exiled by his brother. Eaton returned to the
states to present their plans to Congress. In 1804, he returned to the
Mediterranean with the new title "Navy Agent to the Barbary States"
and permission to carry out his plans. Just as Eaton was about to see
his ideas come to fruition, he was suddenly ordered to leave Tripoli.
Lear's treaty was accepted instead and the phrase "to the shores of
Tripoli" was added to the Marine's battle hymn.

Following the War of 1812 two naval squadrons under Commodores Decatur
and Bainbridge returned to the Mediterranean. Diplomacy backed by
resolute force soon brought the rulers of Barbary to terms and gained
wide spread respect for the new American nation. Decatur obtained
treaties which eliminated the United States paying tribute. In the
years immediately after the Napoleonic wars, which ended in 1815, the
European powers forced an end to piracy and the payment of tribute in
the Barbary states.
Sources and Methods

* Pirate Utopias Moorish Corsairs & European Renagadoes By Peter
Lamborn Wilson

Don Ocean

Sep 15, 2008, 11:26:27 PM9/15/08

lawrence was not a Jew.

created the polio vaccine, built Hollywood,

Building Hollywierd is something to be proud of? Your an Idiot!

> and made AMerica great.

No Jew ever had a hand in that. All the Jews could do is be greedy and
scream... Mine! Mine! Mine! Jews don't belong in America..This is a
Gentile country and you Jews hate Gentiles.. Go home to Israel Jewboi
and darken our door no more.

Ever since you smelly Muslim shits were
> allowed in since the mid 1970s, America has been heading down, down,
> down, down.

Israel has that honor. ;-(

Warhol

Sep 15, 2008, 11:27:09 PM9/15/08

Actually, the Jews in Israel, that call themselves Jews, are not Jews
at all.

Do yids have Jewish culture?
What´s that? Pornography is the closest they have ever come to
culture!

It's not only the porn industry the Jews monopolize - the long list
include treason, drugs, prostitution, sex-slavery, assassinations, war
hysteria, and creating hoaxes like Holocaust and anti-Semitism.

Don Ocean

Sep 15, 2008, 11:28:03 PM9/15/08

We won't miss you when you aliyah. Make it soon. And stay there this time!

jgarbuz

Sep 15, 2008, 11:50:01 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 10:45 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2:46 am,jgarbuz<jgar...@netzero.com> wrote:
> . So history lies again about my Nation Tributehttp://www.mrnussbaum.com/barbarypirates.htm
>

> its not because current day history books tell cruel things about my
> ancestors that that must be the truth... Since we known that liars
> write history. And now you filthy ungrateful Jews want America to

> destroy the Berbers.<

The truth is your ancestors were a bunch of pirates, period. And you
are the same scum as they were.
But nobody I know is gunning for Berbers. If left alone, Muslims
destroy themselves. Nobody has to do it to them.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 16, 2008, 3:03:24 AM9/16/08

"yousaybeus" <justrich...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Fuck off RATner.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 16, 2008, 3:04:53 AM9/16/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

All 7 billion of us, garbageguz?

How the fuck are 15 million yids going to achieve this?

drahcir

Sep 16, 2008, 8:02:50 AM9/16/08

I suppose you have a point - it seems every post you make is a lie.

> So, you need any other reliable source, eh!!!
>
> What kind of source would you accept - Jewish or a Muslim?
>

> The Truth Behind Jewish Terrorismhttp://www.honestmediatoday.com/911/page04.html

> Don't get so surprised Mosheyousaybuch - Uighur, like the rest of
> Turkic race were all mongolian - unless you believe that they were the
> "Chosen People", like Khazarian Jews, who are also Turkic race.
>
> Now, after reader the article - please don't commit suicide - because
> that would leave Garbagebuz with any friends over here
>
> Truth will Prevail!

Is there some drug you can take that will result in temporary
coherence? If not, I suggest more praying to allah.

Warhol

Sep 16, 2008, 8:45:59 AM9/16/08

The truth is that my ancestors are the people of the Bible... And you
evil yids are caught stealing Berber identity... by pretending you are
jews while in reality you mongolian vermin of the lowest kind...

So Vermin Warhol Van Salee is still a friend of the American
revolution and REPUBLIC... since its was Gran'Da'dy Jan Janszoon Van
Salee, aka Murad Reis... The Pirate King of the Barbary Coast...c.
1575-c. 1641 that made of America what it is today... you yids are
shit that have fallen in the RAT TRAP.... The Saali Horse as the
troyan Horse you will eat shit at the end...

The founding father of the USA was Gran'da'dy...

So you stupid yids you better restore that which you have stolen from
my house or face the plank over the lake of fire... A promise made to
you by all my ancestors

B.H. Cramer

Sep 16, 2008, 9:01:15 AM9/16/08

"drahcir" <sue...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Fuck off, RATner.

Warhol

Sep 16, 2008, 11:40:52 AM9/16/08

The world is rapidly approaching the Event Horizon of the Global
'Financial Armageddon' Black Hole - spawned by Zionists in their
attempt to create a 'New World Order' out of the ashes of the Moorish
'Old World Order'. As will be demonstrated in very short order by the
rapid descent of America in general (especially economically, socially
and geo-politically) into the Abyss, the time is approaching when the
quality of life will degrade into deplorable and horrible conditions
for millions. Many (ex-homeowners, unemployed, homeless, financially
bankrupt or hopelessly indebted, etc.) are already experiencing such
conditions. Victims of recent and coming natural and man-made
disasters (wars, hurricanes, corporate bankruptcies, earthquakes,
floods, epidemics, etc.) are also among the dying and suffering.

Look for increasing signs of various groups of people around the Globe
(Overcomers) being 'taken out' of their present environment/
conditions, as Gran'Da'dy intervenes to lead them to places of safety
- including the ultimate safety of His presence. IF you know where
you're going, there's no reason to be concerned. If not, there is
every reason to be VERY concerned. There is still just a little more
time to choose your final destination! (for most but not for all -
every day, it's GAME OVER for many who are clueless).

The Curse of Gran'da'dy hangs over everybody's head who dont want to
restore warhol heritage stolen by evil yids who dare still claim they
are the chosen ones... they are only chosen to be send to the lake of
fire

Warhol

Sep 16, 2008, 4:36:10 PM9/16/08

As if this is the truth you lying f cktard, or is this what yids want
to make believe the world to steal the heritage of the holy White
Warriors... Moorish Corsairs & European Renagadoes where the knight
templars, 10.000 Moorish Knight and 10.000 Holy Roman Empire knights
where at the service of the Lord, Master of worlds and heavens, time
and space ... to whom the biblical tribute must be paid. The temple
tax that all men must pay to the lord... called Zacca, shekels of
silver, temple tax, etc..

The skull and crossbones, the Knights Templar
http://www.bible-topics.com/Tribute.html

Piracy and Pirates seemed to have arrived on the scene suddenly. Their
sudden appearance, seemingly soon after 1315 has lead some to suggest
a connection exists. The story runs as follows:

In the tenth century, the Knights Templar were an order of Crusading
knights. They occupied Bled Es Salem, and became massively wealthy.
The Frog king grew jealous of their power and wealth, and in collusion
with the Roman pope, not to be confused with the Pope D'Anjou, had the
knights declared Satan worshipers. The knights Templar were rounded up
all throughout Europe, and executed. The Grand Master of the Sufi
Order of the Knights Templar Yacub (Jacques) De Molay was executed on
Friday the thirteenth in the year 1314. That would be the end of the
story, but the knights survived in the safe lands of the DeMolay, King
of the Moorish Holy Light Empire. Till when knights received their
orders around the end of the fight with the forces of Darkness, agents
of the Pope, and hide their great wealth. These fugitive knights
Templar were the pirates of Sally... Who have fought where ever in the
universe it has manifested it self... In 1963 they tought that the
Sacred warriors where destroyed but truth was that 20.000 knight went
into the Cave with their sleeping lord in some Mountain somewhere the
reel holy land is of a King that rulls over Time and space....

jgarbuz

Sep 16, 2008, 8:05:08 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 3:04 am, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourinvitation.com>
wrote:
> "jgarbuz" <jgar...@netzero.com> wrote in message

There are actually less than 14 million of us, and while I don't know
if all 7 billion of you are Nazis and Islamofascists, nonetheless we
can handle 500 to 1 odds of we are armed and united. It has more to do
with how united WE are versus how many of you there are. When we are
united, we are indestructible. It's being united that is, and has
always been, the problem.

Saul Levy

Sep 16, 2008, 8:56:12 PM9/16/08
Pirates are such easy pushovers, jgarbuz! lmfjao!

All you need is a REAL force to put against them and they fold.

The WartPiggy continues that pirate legacy: Totally ineffectual and
no warrior skills whatsoever! lmao!

And add to that his LOUSY PROPHETIC VISIONS! lmao!

What a LOSER he is!

Saul Levy

Warhol

Sep 16, 2008, 10:12:17 PM9/16/08

Legendary in the annals of war

Ha ha ha you yids are megalomaniac criminals in history of mankind,
therefore, a mere band of cowards, traitors, spies and villains... the
Enemy of GOD and The greatest traitors in American history.

And now... War and Civilization: The Legends of History

As the “best of ghazis [holy warriors] and of fighters in the Holy War
[against un-belief and to extend Moorish rule] or afdal al-ghuzat wa'l-
mujahidin, they were the rightful successors to ‘the Prophet and the
Patriarchal Caliphs’”

Fearless defenders of liberty, they followed a strict way of life in A
WORLD IN TRANSITION.

The AGE of Faith
http://shortlinks.net/uaq416

The legendary lighthouse,
Sally Rovers, their stand as legendary warriors, were called "al-
ghuzat"-- the term once used for Knights who fought with the Prophet
-- and were hailed as religious warriors engaged in a holy war against
the infidel Mongols who were pressurised to speak truth under threat
of hideous punishment cometh from heaven and lake of fire.

Truth Will Out

Sep 16, 2008, 11:43:39 PM9/16/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

Tell us again how well the IDF went against Hezbollah in 2006.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 17, 2008, 3:27:10 AM9/17/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

BBBWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The yids couldn't even handle a couple thousand rag-tag, part time militia
in 2005, fuckstain. EVEN with the Jewnited States delivery of additional
weapons and materiels.

Yids don't fight, garbageguz. They lie, cheat, whine and have others do
their dirty work for them.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 17, 2008, 3:27:59 AM9/17/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

He'll tell you the UN stopped the IDF before they made with a crushing blow
against Hezbollah.

This is the SAME UN the dirty cunts have been ignoring for sixty years,
ferchrissake.

Saul Levy

Sep 18, 2008, 1:37:02 PM9/18/08
WartPiggy has nothing, as usual, DonnieBoi! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:12:14 -0500, Don Ocean <oc...@hotmail.com>

Saul Levy

Sep 18, 2008, 7:26:03 PM9/18/08
More of your delusions of grandeur, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

No one believes a single word!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:28:06 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Barbary and Enlightenment
>
>A Cat in Mek'nès with the interesting history of the heart of the
>Sally Rovers - the Barbary Pirates.
>
>NEVER FORGET WHO's USA OLDEST FRIENDS ARE...
>
>THE PIRATE REPUBLIC(United States of Barbary) are the very first
>nation to recognize the brand new USA(United states of America) at the
>time of the American Revolution.
>
>Fact
>http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_res/usa/morocco_first.htm
>

>Let me make it clear that, The Barbary Pirates were members of Sufi
>religious orders, fighting for The Lord as Knights. Throughout the
>history of the Moors, they fought off all the colonialist attacks. And
>stood up to the Phoenixians, the Romans, Ottomans and the French who
>came to the Maghreb. Even before the French or Americans, we stood up
>to the Phoenicians, Romans, Greeks, Byzantines, Arabs, Turks,
>Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians, Mandinka's etc etc.
>

>With the epitome of steadfastness, resistance, and confrontation.
>Moreover, they did a great service to civilization, and contributed to
>it to the greatest degree. Sufi brotherhoods were founded by Biblical

>people, and the sheriffs(descendant of the prophets), Marabouts[holy

>man] and saints are regarded as intercessors between man and God who
>possessed supernatural powers and could protect their followers from
>evil forces. The tombs of the dead saints became places of pilgrimage
>where their power (Baraka, Blessing)
>

>But the true history aint written down... http://www.blackraiser.com/FEZ.gif
>That of the Mequinezi Warhol
>
>The unique —
>The valiant fighter,
>the generous leader,
>the gallant knight,
>the illustrious Paladin,
>the always faithful,
>the fortunate Admiral of Africa,
>the sovereign King of Alexandria,
>the judge of Barbary,
>the Cid of Egypt,
>Marabout, and Grand Seignior of Bled Es Salem
>

>But one day the Chest of Gran'da'dy shall be found and then we shall
>talk about who cheated who... But remember that history always is
>written by those who broke the treaties... Then will start "The Trial
>of the Last Barbary Pirate."
>
>I have blood of prophets and Great kings and Saints running in my
>veins....
>
>My Gran'Ma'my... Lala Kahina, Queen of the Berbers
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCKTJs5S9I
>
>Barbary tribes retained their customary laws... while you vermin yids
>try to steal our Heritage, and will fail at the end...

Saul Levy

Sep 18, 2008, 7:29:39 PM9/18/08
Only a RACIST PIG would accept a Muslim source, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

We aren't taken in by your SHIT! Muslims LIE to EVERYONE!

You call that LIVING?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The TRUTH has prevailed. It's NOT yours!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:45:23 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Guess what - I am still alive and exposing many damn lies
>

>So, you need any other reliable source, eh!!!
>
>What kind of source would you accept - Jewish or a Muslim?

>Truth will Prevail!

Saul Levy

Sep 18, 2008, 7:36:31 PM9/18/08
How many FUCKING NAMES does your gran'da'dy have, WartPiggy? lmfjao!

He must have been a GIANT ARMY ALL BY HIMSELF! According to you...

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm rolling on the floor laughing AT YOU!

Now he has a DUTCH name? How many LIES do you expect us to swallow?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 05:45:59 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The truth is that my ancestors are the people of the Bible... And you

Saul Levy

Sep 18, 2008, 7:39:29 PM9/18/08
DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!, WartPiggy? lmfjao!

We don't believe a SINGLE WORD of this SHIT! You made the WHOLE DAMN
THING UP!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:40:52 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> > You scum have rewritten history for your Masters of Darkness
>> > andrecieved the fake holyland Pisrael, but truth shall prevail at the
>> > end...
>>
>> > We Barbary Pirates have always been in war with France(America oldest
>> > enemy) and the Turks... So history lies again about my Nation Tribute

jgarbuz

Sep 18, 2008, 8:24:41 PM9/18/08
On Sep 17, 3:27 am, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourinvitation.com>

Nobody did any fighting or dying for Israel other than Jews. And the
US did no better against the insurgents and the Taliban than Israel
did against Hezbollah. And you got the year wrong too. It was in 2006,
not 2005, you drunken sot. Can't even get what year you're in
straight?

jgarbuz

Sep 18, 2008, 8:28:03 PM9/18/08
wrote:

> "Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in messagenews:L1%zk.37047$IK1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Just as well as the US did against the insurgents in Iraq. Or are
doing against the Taliban today.
Or against the VC in Vietnam.

> He'll tell you the UN stopped the IDF before they made with a crushing blow
> against Hezbollah.<

No, the IDF was unprepared and had no leadership in 2006. Israel
needed a Sharon in charge, not an Olmert.

> This is the SAME UN the dirty cunts have been ignoring for sixty years,
> ferchrissake.<

They did nothing to stop the Arab attacks on Israel in 1948. The UN
always calls "time out" when the Arabs are losing, and never when
Israel is on the defensive.

Truth Will Out

Sep 18, 2008, 9:04:03 PM9/18/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

What rot. There are over 4000 dead young Americans in Iraq who died fighting
for Israel.

Truth Will Out

Sep 18, 2008, 9:04:51 PM9/18/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

Israel started the attacks. You've got it arse backwards.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 19, 2008, 2:15:41 AM9/19/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

What a load of shite. How many foreigners did the hebes have fighting for
them during the '73 war, lying jew cunt?

How many foreigners are fighting for israel in Iraq now, lying jew cunt?

B.H. Cramer

Sep 19, 2008, 2:16:07 AM9/19/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

And that's only the ones they admit to.

B.H. Cramer

Sep 19, 2008, 2:16:43 AM9/19/08

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

Answer the question you fuckwit, instead of trying to change the subject.

Warhol

Sep 19, 2008, 10:12:56 AM9/19/08
The Jan Key of Caliph Ahmed El Mansour Ed-Dhahbi ...

No its the yids who changed History and changed our Holy Name and
titles in so many way's, so they could steel our Glory... But let me
ad they will fail at the end when the hidden sacred chest containing
the scrolls of truth shall be found.... The Name Jansens we Got since
they could not more write out complet Name MesbahiJAN, so they could
steel Moorish Glory true the ages...

This is Gran'Da'dy El Dorado and Also Me ofcourse, in Leiden, Holland
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/217126327_05bbdf0f01.jpg?v=0

since I resemble to my beloved ancestors... and as you see there
Gran'da'dy was Called Al Dhabi or the Golden TURK while in reality He
always has fought the Mongolians and He was the Caliph or leader(Rais/
Reis) of the LIGHT WARRIORS...

So Saul, ITS THE HOLY LIGHT FAMILY NAME THEY ARE AFTER, WHOMS HERITAGE
YOU EVIL ONES HAVE TRIED TO MAKE YOURS... Yes Saul, Warhol belongs to
a Holy bloodline of the Carolyn aka Caraoueen, Qarawiyin, or
Karaween, or Karouiine, or Karveein, or Qarawiyyin or Rokham

Let me ad that the oldest university in the world also carries my Holy
Family Name... THE MESBAHIYYANS(LIGHT PËOPLE)...· The Mesbahiya
Medrassa (named after the first of scholars who used to teach in it,
Abu Dhiaa Misbah bin Abdullah al-Yalsuti, dead in 750 A.H.), erected
by Abu al-Hassan Al-Marini in 745 A.H. located in the "Holy City of
Morocco‚" Fez is, above all, noted for its Qarawiyin Legacy...

Abou Diyaâ Misbah Bin Abdullah Yalsouti
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Al-Karaouine
(Let me ad that no yids have ever been admitted in our High School and
all you read about yids teaching in the Caraween is bullshit... they
only got the archieves in 1912 and they are the bloody thieves who
killed many Saints for their bloody crime)

as you see the oldest univerity don't belong to yids but to us the
Moors...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_universities_in_continuous_operation

Ahmed El Mansour Ed-Dhahbi Library.

The Al Qarawiyin Library, recognized as one of the most interesting
public libraries not alone in Morocco but also the world over, was
founded by the Sultan Abou Inan Al-Marini. The library was erected in
the eastern corner of the courtyard of the Al Qarawiyin Mosque in 750
A.H. The Sultan dedicated an extensive collection of books to the
library. In the late 10th century of the Hegira the Sultan Ahmed El
Mansour Ed-Dhahbi moved it to the place it is now located with its
main entrance looking on the Seffarine square.

The library, a rich repository of precious books and manuscripts,
constituted a major source of support for the University of Al
Qarawiyin in keeping pace with the continuing inflow of knowledge, a
thing that has earned it a highly commendable status over the
centuries. The Al Qarawiyin Library gained the patronage of successive
Moroccan dynasties. It compiled a large selection of invaluable
manuscripts. Also large sums of money were allocated by the Moroccan
sultans to cover the maintenance and restoration works of the library,
and copies of centuries-old manuscripts were sent to the world kings
and heads of state.

Among the most precious manuscripts in the library of the university
are volumes from the famous “ Al-Muwatta' of Malik ” (d.179 A.H.)
given to the library of Ali Ibn Youssef Bin Tashfin Al Mourabiti. It
was written on gazelle parchment . Also kept in the library is the
“Sirat Ibn Ishaq”, regarded as the oldest of all the library
collection, a fake copy of the Holy Qur'an so said gifted by Sultan
Ahmed Al-Mansur Al-Dhahabi to the university in 1011 A.H (1602 C.E.)
when it was first inaugurated, and the original copy of Ibn Khaldun 's
book “Al-'Ibar”, compiled under the patronage of the Sultan Abu Faris
Al-Marini and gifted to the library of the university in 799 A.H. (7).

The Al Qarawiyin University, the mosque and library associated to it
and the students and scholars and its satellite medrassas, all
benefited from waqf, which was of substantial avail to the university
in furthering its radiance in the realm of learning. Also the funds
donated were used for the purpose of providing students with food and
lodging, paying scholars and teachers, equipping the medrassas and
collecting books for the libraries. Besides, a portion of the money
given to the university was dedicated to charity projects at the
discretion of the Mufti (a term used for a Muslim scholar who
interprets the Shari'ah) of the Al Qarawiyin , who had a private
lodging at the university.

For well over centuries, the Al Qarawiyin University discharged its
mission in a perfect way, spreading out across the Islamic world. The
university has produced numerous scholars whose academic and
intellectual genius has strongly influenced generations of researchers
across "the universe".

The Al Qarawiyin was held in control by the French protectorate,
because of the crucial role it played in getting people to stand up
against the coloniser. It was described by Lyautey, the French general
under colonial France, as: "the Dark House". It was only with the
Moroccan independence that the institution resumed its leading role as
an enlightening centre for learning and knowledge.

Soon they will try to erase our MESBAHIYYAN NAME too... because thats
what they are doing right now so they could complet the Greatest Theft
in History of the Univers... since they have stolen it all they only
need to erase the Scared Name of GOD... Al MESBAH / THE LIGHT... But
WHEN THE HIDDEN CHEST of GRAN'Da'Dy shall be found, then I will learn
them all to sing my tunes... and I will send the thieves who are out
to steel MY GLORY to hell like I have been there for 40 years... they
will go burn for eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Saul Levy

Sep 20, 2008, 12:28:54 AM9/20/08
When Israel is on the offensive they are too fast for the U.N. to
react, jgarbuz! lmfjao!

We know what RACISTS make up the U.N. today.

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 20, 2008, 7:08:28 AM9/20/08
I thought it was for oil! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

jgarbuz

Sep 20, 2008, 7:33:43 AM9/20/08
On Sep 19, 2:16 am, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourinvitation.com>

wrote:
> "jgarbuz" <jgar...@netzero.com> wrote in message

> > Just as well as the US did against the insurgents in Iraq.
>
> Answer the question you fuckwit, instead of trying to change the subject.<

There's now a Jewish general in charge of the USAF. :)

Saul Levy

Sep 20, 2008, 9:08:14 AM9/20/08
I'm impressed, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

All the Arab names you keep dropping on your gran'da'dy are
MEANINGLESS to us. When you drop NON-ARAB NAMES we just roll on the
floor laughing AT YOU! Carolyn, my ASS!

Please remember that WE are NOT GODS like YOU and GRAN'DA'DY are!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have no special powers like a god has. Neither do you, of course!
A "warrior" without an army. A "warrior" who's so INEFFECTUAL as to
NEVER HAVING DONE ANYTHING USEFUL!

Your relatives ARE an ARMY. Too bad they're ALL DEAD!

The only university you know is one you WALKED BY! lmao!

The only LEGACY you have is to LIE to us!

We aren't being fooled by SHIT like what you wrote below!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:12:56 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The Jan Key of Caliph Ahmed El Mansour Ed-Dhahbi ...

>No its the yids who changed History and changed our Holy Name and
>titles in so many way's, so they could steel our Glory... But let me
>ad they will fail at the end when the hidden sacred chest containing
>the scrolls of truth shall be found.... The Name Jansens we Got since
>they could not more write out complet Name MesbahiJAN, so they could
>steel Moorish Glory true the ages...
>
>This is Gran'Da'dy El Dorado and Also Me ofcourse, in Leiden, Holland

>http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/217126327_05bbdf0f01.jpg?v=0]

[REMEMBER YOUR DELUSIONS!]

Eli Grubman

Sep 20, 2008, 9:19:00 AM9/20/08

Aren't divided loyalties a barrier to promotion?

Eli

jgarbuz

Sep 20, 2008, 11:44:48 AM9/20/08

Hey. I guess not.

Eli Grubman

Sep 20, 2008, 12:12:27 PM9/20/08

G-d help America, then.

Eli

Eli Grubman

Sep 20, 2008, 12:17:36 PM9/20/08

G-d help America, then.

Eli

Eli Grubman

Sep 20, 2008, 12:25:32 PM9/20/08

G-d help America, then.

Eli

Eli Grubman

Sep 20, 2008, 1:07:11 PM9/20/08

G-d help America, then.

Eli

Poor Eli Grabmen is a Real Psychopath! LOL

Sep 20, 2008, 2:41:12 PM9/20/08

Well, psycho Grabmen: go ahead and complain, officially! Tell the Americans
that you are a famous Usenet retard and that you don't want that general!
Chin up, psycho!

Doctor Panta

--
Psychopath Grabmen glued to his computer from Friday 06:28 a.m until
Saturday 00:19! That's EIGHTEEN HOURS of incessant trolling and spamming,

Poor Eli Grabmen is a Real Psychopath! LOL

Sep 20, 2008, 2:41:12 PM9/20/08

Well, psycho Grabmen: then go ahead! Tell G-d what you think about a Jewish
general in the USAF! You wouldn't even have to leave your room to do that!
LMAO!

Warhol

Sep 24, 2008, 10:53:34 AM9/24/08
We had a few chickens who went "missing" way before the city came and
took the others...

Turns out the chicken we had been eating were ones my dad had plucked
and cooked... he never told us because he knew that my younger sisters
wouldn't eat it.
Haha.

Saul Levy

Sep 26, 2008, 6:05:56 PM9/26/08
Stuff those chickens down your sister's throats, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

Isn't that the standard RAGHEAD WAY?

Why are you fixating on chickens now?

Let's get back to DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:53:34 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>We had a few chickens who went "missing" way before the city came and

yuqingeng2007

Sep 27, 2008, 7:53:32 AM9/27/08

If you are alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be
happy, I'll be your smile. If you need money... wait for your salary.
'pentaerythritol' (http://www.yuqing.cc/product/pentaerythritol/)'waste
water treatment' (http://www.yuqing.cc/aboutyuqing.html)'water treatment
chemicals' (http://www.yuqing.cc/aboutyuqing.html)

--