JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

Warhol

May 25, 2011, 6:38:06 PM5/25/11
JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
president was assassinated in Dallas.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-mission-was-a-stunt-new-tapes-show/239431/

This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
travel thing is a hoax.

Father Haskell

May 25, 2011, 6:51:51 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 6:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

> This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> travel thing is a hoax.

Winston Smith and Jello Biafra arranged it so they could
make a really neat band poster out of it:

http://tinyurl.com/3rt9maz

deem...@aol.com

May 25, 2011, 7:21:09 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 6:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

> This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> travel thing is a hoax.

Gawd you're a moron.

Ernie

May 25, 2011, 8:03:56 PM5/25/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Great link. That proves it. Ernie

saul...@cox.net

May 25, 2011, 8:19:37 PM5/25/11
I HOPE YOU RUN INTO BUZZ ALDRIN WITH YOUR STUPIDITY, PIG!

HE'LL BE HAPPY TO DECK YOU, IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:38:06 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Brad Guth

May 25, 2011, 8:32:03 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 3:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

> This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> travel thing is a hoax.

We did get off the ground in a very big and spectacular way, and
having managed to get safely to/from the Earth-moon L1. Otherwise
purely robotic missions did manage to orbit the moon and deliver one-
way to the lunar surface. I believe there was at least one Apollo
mission that actually orbited the moon, possibly two missions if we
include A-13, but everything else was either unmanned or at least not
having taken place on the lunar surface.

If they did what they claim, then they also accomplished the absolute
worse kinds of science and having lost most of their fly-by-rocket
technology and its expertise of "right stuff" somewhere along the
way. The Zionist Nazis that made it all happen are nowhere to be
found, and what remains of their advanced engineering and technology
of that mutually perpetrated cold-war era simply doesn't add up to
what actual fly-by-rocket landings on our physically dark and nasty
moon should have involved.

I'm still looking for objective proof-positive, that those Apollo
missions did exactly what they claim, and their Kodak film recorded
the same as everything we've been media exposed to.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

JTEM

May 25, 2011, 8:43:10 PM5/25/11

Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon
> landing was FAKE

Oh, *Please* tell me that nobody informed him that
JFK died years before the Moon landings....

--
Check out my friend's lame ass show:

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/4294769618

Rockinghorse Winner

May 25, 2011, 8:56:17 PM5/25/11
* It may have been the liquor talking, but
JTEM <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon
>> landing was FAKE
>
> Oh, *Please* tell me that nobody informed him that
> JFK died years before the Moon landings....

Oh, now you've ruined it for the rest of us. YOu should have kept your
information to yourself...

> --
> Check out my friend's lame ass show:
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/4294769618

*R* *H*
--
Powered by Linux |/ 2.6.32.26-175 Fedora 12
"No spyware. No viruses. No nags." |/ 2.6.31.12-0.2 OpenSUSE 11.2

Warhol

May 25, 2011, 8:58:35 PM5/25/11
I hope to run into Dirk Frimout or Frank De Winne one of this day's...

http://www.lemarchedutimbre.com/image_timbre/0/9954.jpg

I bet the Astronuts get pretty pissed now...

On May 26, 2:19 am, saulle...@cox.net wrote:
> I HOPE YOU RUN INTO BUZZ ALDRIN WITH YOUR STUPIDITY, PIG!
>
> HE'LL BE HAPPY TO DECK YOU, IDIOT!
>
> Saul Levy
>
> On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:38:06 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> >But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> >you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> >through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> >and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> >head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> >president was assassinated in Dallas.
>

> >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

Rockinghorse Winner

May 25, 2011, 9:00:24 PM5/25/11
* It may have been the liquor talking, but
Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Considering that *anyone* of the astronauts could have written an expose and
made millions, it's odd that no one connected with the mission has spilled
the beans in all these years.

It certainly is a very tightly held conspiracy, isn't it?

Dakota

May 25, 2011, 9:04:47 PM5/25/11

Indeed.

saul...@cox.net

May 25, 2011, 9:33:37 PM5/25/11
VERY DELUSIONAL OF YOU, PIGGY!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 25 May 2011 17:58:35 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Warhol

May 25, 2011, 9:35:58 PM5/25/11

No... I am a Moor... or Moro... And I ain't fooled by circus tricks...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/raisulitemplarcross.jpg/
http://www.fotw.us/images/m/ma_17c.gif

Ignorance is a steep hill with perilous rocks at the bottom

Brad Guth

May 25, 2011, 9:38:42 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 6:00 pm, Rockinghorse Winner

Fear of torture and death to anyone of their inner O-ring cult/cabal
of DARPA, NASA and Kodak ever exposing the whole truth and nothing but
the truth, as such would certainly have kept my mouth shut.

Only a few dozen of the very top most authority and participants
within DARPA , NASA and Kodak ever needed to be in on the ruse.
Everyone else was strictly compartmentalized and otherwise sworn to
nondisclosure under penalty of losing pay, retirement, benefits,
serving hard prison time or even death if need be. The nondisclosure
contracts they each had to sign in blood, were strictly enforced
(probably by those MIB we keep hearing about).

Rockinghorse Winner

May 25, 2011, 9:43:52 PM5/25/11
* It may have been the liquor talking, but
Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow, that certainly is scary.

And the reason they don't want anyone to know at this late date is..?

Mitchell Holman

May 25, 2011, 10:29:35 PM5/25/11
Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in news:4cb5c93b-b37b-4454-b826-
39eb4d...@r27g2000prr.googlegroups.com:

> I'm still looking for objective proof-positive, that those Apollo
> missions did exactly what they claim, and their Kodak film recorded
> the same as everything we've been media exposed to.

If the Apollo astronauts didn't place the laser reflectors
that astronomer continue to bounce signals off of on the moon
then who did?

http://www.csr.utexas.edu/mlrs/dda.html

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/265/5171/482.short

http://www.iers.org/nn_10856/IERS/EN/Science/Techniques/llr.html?__nnn=true

http://www.einsteins-theory-of-relativity-4engineers.com/apollo.html

Warhol

May 25, 2011, 10:44:51 PM5/25/11
On May 26, 4:29 am, Mitchell Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in news:4cb5c93b-b37b-4454-b826-
> 39eb4d509...@r27g2000prr.googlegroups.com:

> > I'm still looking for objective proof-positive, that those Apollo
> > missions did exactly what they claim, and their Kodak film recorded
> > the same as everything we've been media exposed to.
>
>    If the Apollo astronauts didn't place the laser reflectors
> that astronomer continue to bounce signals off of on the moon
> then who did?
>
> http://www.csr.utexas.edu/mlrs/dda.html
>
> http://www.sciencemag.org/content/265/5171/482.short
>
> http://www.iers.org/nn_10856/IERS/EN/Science/Techniques/llr.html?__nn...
>
> http://www.einsteins-theory-of-relativity-4engineers.com/apollo.html

Thanks for the info the bike reflector thing makes sense to me now.

The fact remains - NASA has already explained that Earth telescopes
cannot be used to find the Lunar landing sites. They have no way of
locating these reflectors with any sort of precision. Yet, they claim
to be able to locate them with ease during their laser exercises.
Something is amiss here

Mickey

May 25, 2011, 11:05:33 PM5/25/11
> Something is amiss here-

There is. You conspiracy theory wackos
need to have your heads examined more
often. If you have anything above the level
of your medulla oblongata, that is.

Brad Guth

May 25, 2011, 11:54:31 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 6:43 pm, Rockinghorse Winner

The bigger the lie the more it gets laced into the mainstream status-
quo. If one line-item about those Apollo missions isn't the whole
truth and nothing but the truth, then what else haven't they been
telling us the truth about?

You can't let it be known that our government has ever lied to us, but
of course we know that's not true because agencies within government
have been caught red-handed telling us lies and otherwise obfuscating
the truth on a regular basis. Russia (aka USSR) sure as hell had even
greater motivation to lie, and so why would our DARPA and NASA be the
only government agencies that didn't tell lies or obfuscate their
butts off?

What the hell ever happened with the OCO mission investigation?

There are multiple problems and conflicts of interest with the 9/11
and TWA flight 800 investigations, and the list of other screw-ups or
mishaps are nearly endless, including the USS LIBERTY fiasco that
still isn't published in K-12 textbooks depicting the way it really
went down.

William Mook can fill in a few dozen other highly questionable
government and their many agency plus black ops and insider cult/cabal
functions, that the public should be made aware of. JFK made the
mistake of trying to moderate and/or purge some of the secretive and
special interest factors that were well establish long before he ever
took office, not to mention DARPA and NASA that were totally out of
his control.

The original republic of this nation is currently dysfunctional and
getting in the way of what the truly rich and powerful intend to do
with most of us.

Uncle Vic

May 26, 2011, 12:30:44 AM5/26/11
On May 25, 3:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

That's convenient, isn't it? JFK is dead.

--
Uncle Vic

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 12:31:36 AM5/26/11

THE BROTHERHOOD..."Tarzan of the Apes,"

WeAreChange Confronts Rockefeller on New World Order Crimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHNeFU6MnGU

WeAreChange.org confront David Rockefeller, kingpin spokesperson for
the New World Order-- who has stated in his autobiography that he is
an 'internationalist and proud' and not only intends to destroy the
sovereignty of the United States in favor of world government, but
claims to have set in motion 'irreversible' actions to that end.

Rockefeller has used literally hundreds of intitutions and
foundations-- many of which he or his family's dynasty have founded--
to pursue world government, including the most notorious
organizations, all of which he covers in the 'Proud
Internationalist'chapter of "Memoirs"-- the Trilateral Commission, the
Bilderberg group, the Council on Foreign Relations, amongst many, many
others.

WeAreChange founder Luke Rudkowski-- a freelance reporter for
INFOWARS.com-- used the book Memoirs to seek an autograph in excuse to
approach and confront the aging traitor outside of his New York home.

www.wearechange.org

Father Haskell

May 26, 2011, 12:37:03 AM5/26/11
On May 25, 10:44 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Insufficient resolving power.

> Yet, they claim
> to be able to locate them with ease during their laser exercises.

> Something is amiss here- Hide quoted text -

Yes, your education or lack thereof. Not saying your
parents and teachers didn't try.

Father Haskell

May 26, 2011, 12:38:42 AM5/26/11
> www.wearechange.org- Hide quoted text -

Do you keep any weapons deadlier than a nerf ball?

Olrik

May 26, 2011, 1:04:30 AM5/26/11

Does two neurons constitute a weapon?

Message has been deleted

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 1:36:27 AM5/26/11
> >www.wearechange.org-Hide quoted text -

> Do you keep any weapons deadlier than a nerf ball?

I need only one weapon and that is YouTube... The instrument to
persecute all evil.

JFK ASSASSINATION FINALLY SOLVED... KILLERS SHOWN PLAN ONLINE HERE...

The MASK comes off as prophesied by Inspector Saddam Hussein, The
Martyr who scarified his life for us to unmask the dirt of the
world...

The Big Secret of who rules USA, NATO nations, UN, Pacific Rim, Japan,
Russia and China. His throne is in New York City. Hint: He is
affiliated with the Mass Media and Financial Powers. The Federal
Reserve Bank is not a government bank but is owned by European
Kikeswish bankers who have been given Congress's power to create your
dollar and loan it back to you. Insane? Yes!

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-
determination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller stated
at June 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden Baden, Germany. Governor
Bill Clinton also attended. David Rockefeller, age 94 is the actual
President of the United States and the King of the world but rules
from behind the curtain to avoid outrage, press scrutiny and blame.
Grandfather of President Bush II, Prescott Bush was the Rockefeller's
lawyer years ago. Revealed by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Bayside, New
York in Apparitions 1970-1994. Rockefeller planned 9/11 as a device to
take complete control of America using the chip as your money which
they control..

The King of the world but rules from behind the curtain to avoid
outrage, press scrutiny and blame.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbzygs_rockefeller-talks-about-population-control_news

David Rockefeller is the real President of the USA for life and now
age 95.

Ask him why he fooled you all by making you believe you can fly in tin
air in low orbit around the earth or travel to the moon... He is USA
true President... Don't be deceived again...

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 1:39:09 AM5/26/11

So you still think you can fly into orbit and stay there??? Even after
JFK admitted... wow.... you guy's beat me... but believe me you are
flying to high...

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 1:43:17 AM5/26/11

dead man can talk... we have the prove here....

Seon

May 26, 2011, 5:11:27 AM5/26/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>

> But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> president was assassinated in Dallas.
>

> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-mission-was-a-stunt-new-tapes-show/239431/

> This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> travel thing is a hoax.

"But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when you can
go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically through instruments
and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt and it isn't worth that many
billions"

Is not admitting it was faked. He said the moon landing was a stunt in the
way that he didn't think it was worth the cost. I guess he changed his
mind...

Mike Jones

May 26, 2011, 8:06:17 AM5/26/11
Responding to: deem...@aol.com

> On May 25, 6:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>>
>> But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when you
>> can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically through
>> instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt and it
>> isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the head of
>> NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the president was
>> assassinated in Dallas.
>>
>> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-

moon-...

>> This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
>> as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
>> travel thing is a hoax.
>

> Gawd you're a moron.

So where's your rational explanation about how the OP is wrong?

Just wondering'...

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Richard

May 26, 2011, 8:30:39 AM5/26/11

JFK DIED numbnuts...and died well before the first moon shot. BTW,
you'll notice he said nothing about John Glenn's orbital missions
being faked so clearly you're not just a loon but an idiot as well.

Richard

May 26, 2011, 8:32:00 AM5/26/11

You have a recording made by the CIA/Cuban Cabal at the behest of the
Rockefellers using a voice actor...

YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT IS JFK.

Andrew Swallow

May 26, 2011, 8:42:04 AM5/26/11

NASA can afford better telescopes than you can.

Also the laser beam several feet across just has to hit a mirror rather
than trying to read the letters.

Andrew Swallow

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 8:50:42 AM5/26/11

Because there's so much bad stuff that it'll overwhelm most anyone, we
have to be knowledge selective and focus on whatever we can
individually afford to deal with and accomplish.

http://www.wearechange.org/

jesshc

May 26, 2011, 9:09:15 AM5/26/11
On May 25, 3:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...
>
> This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> travel thing is a hoax.

Oh, look. You're lying.

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 9:13:18 AM5/26/11
On May 25, 9:47 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 25, 6:00 pm, Rockinghorse Winner
> ><rwinner@remove_this.hmamail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Considering that *anyone* of the astronauts could have written an expose and
> >> made millions, it's odd that no one connected with the mission has spilled
> >> the beans in all these years.
>
> >> It certainly is a very tightly held conspiracy, isn't it?
>
> >Fear of torture and death to anyone of their inner O-ring cult/cabal
> >of DARPA, NASA and Kodak ever exposing the whole truth and nothing but
> >the truth, as such would certainly have kept my mouth shut.
>
> And yet it hasn't.  What do you make of THAT?
>
> --
> "Ordinarily he is insane. But he has lucid moments when he is
>  only stupid."
>                             -- Heinrich Heine

We're talking of big multi-billion dollar contracts, rewards and
terrific benefits for those going along, and nothing but doom and
gloom for those that didn't.

What value do you place on public-funded job security and benefits?

The entire cold-war as mutually perpetrated for government job
security and benefits, and Russia (aka USSR) needed it worse than we
did.

Only a few have been exterminated, and that message of personal doom
and gloom form those that tell anything to outsiders was certainly
loud and clear enough. Remember that NASA safety engineer, and his
entire family that got eliminated a day before those congressional
hearings on matters of continued funding for NASA?

Remember JFK?

You step outside of your narrow compartment and tell or share
anything, is what makes you a walking dead person, because you'd lose
everything and face even worse consequences if you tried to get back
in or fight the system. Our government is full of cloak and dagger
agency nondisclosure policy crap like that. Of course you and others
of your public-funded ZNR FUD-master kind only think such is funny.

deem...@aol.com

May 26, 2011, 10:47:53 AM5/26/11
On May 26, 8:06 am, Mike Jones <l...@dasteem.invalid> wrote:
> Responding to: deemsb...@aol.com

If the OP gives a rational post, I'll give a rational response.
Happy?

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 10:48:22 AM5/26/11

Then so is William Mook and dozens of others. Why is it that only
ZNRs like yourself and other redneck FUD-masters never lie?

Message has been deleted

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 11:13:21 AM5/26/11
On May 25, 7:29 pm, Mitchell Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in news:4cb5c93b-b37b-4454-b826-
> 39eb4d509...@r27g2000prr.googlegroups.com:

> > I'm still looking for objective proof-positive, that those Apollo
> > missions did exactly what they claim, and their Kodak film recorded
> > the same as everything we've been media exposed to.
>
>    If the Apollo astronauts didn't place the laser reflectors
> that astronomer continue to bounce signals off of on the moon
> then who did?
>
> http://www.csr.utexas.edu/mlrs/dda.html
>
> http://www.sciencemag.org/content/265/5171/482.short
>
> http://www.iers.org/nn_10856/IERS/EN/Science/Techniques/llr.html?__nn...
>
> http://www.einsteins-theory-of-relativity-4engineers.com/apollo.html

Robotics can accomplish the same task. Remember that those Russians
supposedly accomplished their robotic landings and deployed
instruments (including laser reflectors), although they too lost all
of their fly-by-rocket R&D documentation pertaining to accomplishing
soft landings, so once again we just have to take their word for it.

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 11:23:13 AM5/26/11
On May 26, 2:11 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> > But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> > you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> > through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> > and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> > head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> > president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

> > This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> > as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> > travel thing is a hoax.
>
> "But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when you can
> go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically through instruments
> and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt and it isn't worth that many
> billions"
>
> Is not admitting it was faked. He said the moon landing was a stunt in the
> way that he didn't think it was worth the cost. I guess he changed his
> mind...

Then where exactly is your fly-by-rocket lander of that era, that can
be easily mass scaled to suit and demonstrated without ever getting
its crew killed in the process?

btw, no powerful momentum reaction wheels allowed or any computers or
sensors any better than the Apollo era, and lets see your sudden drop
from 2.5 km/sec and downrange soft landings.

Richard

May 26, 2011, 11:48:01 AM5/26/11

Prove you're not a Turing machine.

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 2:08:33 PM5/26/11

Why do you keep make a fool out of yourselves...;

explain us what telescope can see that which NASA herself say's can't
be seen... and you shills can't change anything about it...

Space Travel is stupid Hoax of a dark international Organization that
is out to enslave all men and beast on the surface of this world...
Bravo you fools and shills who are helping liars and criminals
against your own people.

NASA ain't a American organization... She a tool for the NWO and a new
world religion...
http://oiir.hq.nasa.gov/f_orgs.html

so those who defend this evil Fellowship of lies, betray their own
people, brothers and sisters and even their children and little
children...

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 2:17:19 PM5/26/11

I told you already... beware you shall be deceived... you believe in
lies of the devil....

beware in him is no truth found...

PS... I must prove anything... it's them that must prove to the world
their deeds... Not I... I don't lie to my family or children.

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 2:23:18 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 11:11 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> > But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> > you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> > through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> > and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> > head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> > president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

> > This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> > as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> > travel thing is a hoax.
>
> "But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when you can
> go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically through instruments
> and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt and it isn't worth that many
> billions"
>
> Is not admitting it was faked. He said the moon landing was a stunt in the
> way that he didn't think it was worth the cost. I guess he changed his
> mind...

please shills... I know you are deceived... so don't come here whine
that he said this or that...

He Received a Bullet in the head... as the many others, we never have
heard off...

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 2:25:09 PM5/26/11

Ooooh shill are you here again with your bullshit...

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 2:30:50 PM5/26/11

come on you shills, where is the rational response? you have none...
you shills are just like parrots, always repeating the same bullshit.

Olrik

May 26, 2011, 2:37:00 PM5/26/11
On 2011-05-26 14:17, Warhol wrote:
> On May 26, 2:32 pm, Richard<the.sar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> dead man can talk... we have the prove here....
>>
>> You have a recording made by the CIA/Cuban Cabal at the behest of the
>> Rockefellers using a voice actor...
>>
>> YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT IS JFK.
>

> I told you already... beware you shall be deceived... you believe in
> lies of the devil....

How can we tell that you're not the devil's puppet?

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 3:34:07 PM5/26/11

Andrew Swallow

May 26, 2011, 3:41:50 PM5/26/11
On 26/05/2011 19:08, Warhol wrote:
{snip}

> Why do you keep make a fool out of yourselves...;

That is your job Warhol.

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 3:43:53 PM5/26/11

Last Words - Nothing here now but the Recordings...

http://youtu.be/AJTIedZVIVQ

Bob Casanova

May 26, 2011, 3:54:32 PM5/26/11
On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:38:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Warhol
<mol...@hotmail.com>:

>JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

Language isn't your first language, is it? *Nothing* in the
article says it was a "fake", only that he was worried that
it wasn't worth what it was costing.

You really are a moron, aren't you?

>But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
>you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
>through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
>and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
>head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
>president was assassinated in Dallas.
>

>http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-mission-was-a-stunt-new-tapes-show/239431/

>This is why he was killed, (among many other things).

He was killed by a nutjob. If Oswald were alive today he'd
be cheering you on.

> He admits plain
>as day that the cost did not justify the end results.

He stated that opinion, yes.

>The whole Space
>travel thing is a hoax.

Classic non sequitur.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

george

May 26, 2011, 4:26:51 PM5/26/11
On May 27, 7:54 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:38:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Warhol
> <mol...@hotmail.com>:
>
> >JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> Language isn't your first language, is it? *Nothing* in the
> article says it was a "fake", only that he was worried that
> it wasn't worth what it was costing.
>
> You really are a moron, aren't you?
>
> >But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> >you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> >through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> >and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> >head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> >president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

> >This is why he was killed, (among many other things).
>
> He was killed by a nutjob. If Oswald were alive today he'd
> be cheering you on.
>
> > He admits plain
> >as day that the cost did not justify the end results.
>
> He stated that opinion, yes.
>
> >The whole Space
> >travel thing is a hoax.
>
> Classic non sequitur.

Remember that warhol posted a photo of a meteorite sourced from NASA
by a passing spacecraft that transmitted the image back to Earth when
he was claiming that thousands of meteorites were going to crash to
Earth...

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 4:31:50 PM5/26/11

Do you ever wonder why GOD didn't throw Satan and the Fallen Angels
into Hell before he created Human Beings?

If he would of done that..Adam and Eve would of not known what evil
was and they would of just enjoyed the garden for eternity? maybe or
maybe not...Just like Lucifer as a spirit being took his free will and
created jealousy and envy because he was not GOD, would a Physical
Being do the same with his *Free Will*

This is the *Test* Satan thought he could stump GOD with..

Satan asked GOD..Test human beings, see if they reject evil and sin
and just follow you.....

Satan thought he now had one up on GOD..Human beings would slip like
fallen angels did and Satan could glorify himself in front of 1/3 of
the Fallen Angels...

HOWEVER....

GOD knew before we were created, that we would slip up and so he beat
Satan at his foolish game, he would send his SON to pay for the sins
of humanity...

John 3:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yztGrgCRLXI

Nothing is True, Everything is Permissible.
~~ Hasan Mesbah

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 5:02:33 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 9:54 pm, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:38:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Warhol
> <mol...@hotmail.com>:
>
> >JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> Language isn't your first language, is it? *Nothing* in the
> article says it was a "fake", only that he was worried that
> it wasn't worth what it was costing.
>
> You really are a moron, aren't you?
>
> >But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> >you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> >through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> >and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> >head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> >president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...

> >This is why he was killed, (among many other things).
>
> He was killed by a nutjob. If Oswald were alive today he'd
> be cheering you on.
>
> > He admits plain
> >as day that the cost did not justify the end results.
>
> He stated that opinion, yes.
>
> >The whole Space
> >travel thing is a hoax.
>
> Classic non sequitur.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>                           - McNameless

Actually...you're the one that needs the grammar lesson:

to prove-

he proves- present
he proved- past
He has proven- past participle
It is proven (as an adjective)

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 5:02:51 PM5/26/11

you certainly stink rat... even you pretend to be a chicken.... you
stink like a rat.

And dont forget that the Torah is a Moorish storybook....

saul...@cox.net

May 26, 2011, 5:27:19 PM5/26/11
YOU SURE LIE TO US, PIGGY!

YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS!

YOU PERSONALLY ARE THE FUCKING SATAN ON EARTH!

THAT'S WHY WE DON'T BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:17:19 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

saul...@cox.net

May 26, 2011, 5:29:09 PM5/26/11
WHY DOES FUCKING BURROUGHS REMNIND ME OF A FUCKING NAZI?

Saul Levy

On Thu, 26 May 2011 12:43:53 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

saul...@cox.net

May 26, 2011, 5:32:24 PM5/26/11
THE SAME FUCKING IMAGES WHICH ARE WORTHLESS, PIG?

FUCK OFF YOU MOST IGNORANT IDIOT I'VE EVER MET!

YOU ARE WHAT frootie and GOOFY ARE TURNING IN TO! JARED HAS ALREADY
TURNED OVER THAT LINE!

DID YOU FUCK THAT POWER POLE YET?

Saul Levy

On Wed, 25 May 2011 18:35:58 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On May 26, 1:21 am, "deemsb...@aol.com" <deemsb...@aol.com> wrote:

>> On May 25, 6:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>>
>> > But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
>> > you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
>> > through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
>> > and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
>> > head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
>> > president was assassinated in Dallas.
>>
>> >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...
>>
>> > This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
>> > as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
>> > travel thing is a hoax.
>>

>>     Gawd you're a moron.
>

>No... I am a Moor... or Moro... And I ain't fooled by circus tricks...
>
>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/raisulitemplarcross.jpg/
>http://www.fotw.us/images/m/ma_17c.gif
>
>Ignorance is a steep hill with perilous rocks at the bottom

george

May 26, 2011, 5:50:27 PM5/26/11

You really don't have to try to look like a kook.
You attained that qualification way way back...

saul...@cox.net

May 26, 2011, 6:38:11 PM5/26/11
YOU, LIKE THE PIG, NEVER KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT, GOOFY!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 25 May 2011 18:38:42 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Fear of torture and death to anyone of their inner O-ring cult/cabal
>of DARPA, NASA and Kodak ever exposing the whole truth and nothing but
>the truth, as such would certainly have kept my mouth shut.
>

> Brad Guth, SHUT ME THE FUCK UP!

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 6:43:20 PM5/26/11

A strange protest coming from you.

Ernie

May 26, 2011, 6:54:51 PM5/26/11

On May 26, 4:29 am, Mitchell Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in news:4cb5c93b-b37b-4454-b826-
> 39eb4d509...@r27g2000prr.googlegroups.com:
>

> > I'm still looking for objective proof-positive, that those Apollo
> > missions did exactly what they claim, and their Kodak film recorded
> > the same as everything we've been media exposed to.

Thanks for the info the bike reflector thing makes sense to me now.

The fact remains - NASA has already explained that Earth telescopes
cannot be used to find the Lunar landing sites. They have no way of
locating these reflectors with any sort of precision. Yet, they claim
to be able to locate them with ease during their laser exercises.
Something is amiss here

>>Warhol: That proves it. ERnie

Keith Willshaw

May 26, 2011, 7:30:13 PM5/26/11

That something is your understanding of optics

The locations are capable of being fixed with great precision.
The trouble is that the LEM descent stage is just too small
to resolve through the distortion of earths atmosphere at
a distance of 250,000 miles. You'd be hard pushed to see
something the size of the LEM from 20 miles away let alone
a quarter of a million.

It was to get over such problems that the Hubble Telescope
was built but even it can only resolve an object that is 200ft
or so in size while the largest piece left on the moon is only 30ft.

Radio telescopes however had no trouble tracking
the signals from the lunar surface and these were not just
professional observatories. Scores of amateurs did the same
thing including the pupils at an English High School.

Keith

george

May 26, 2011, 7:55:33 PM5/26/11
On May 27, 10:54 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:

> The fact remains - NASA has already explained that Earth telescopes
> cannot be used to find the Lunar landing sites. They have no way of
> locating these reflectors with any sort of precision. Yet, they claim
> to be able to locate them with ease during their laser exercises.
> Something is amiss here

Go to http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
That we can't see the Apollo landing sites is akin to any-one on the
Moon unable to see Mt Everest..
There is nothing 'amiss' They know where the laser reflector is

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 8:03:52 PM5/26/11

can you show us here some result of this radio telescopes please... I
would like to know what they see with the radio thing...

Nasa even claims here to Capture Best-Ever Snapshot of Black Hole Jets
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/radio-particle-jets.html

Cool!

Black holes scare me though... even thought they are just a theory,
and there are many other theories that make much more sense than
'black holes'.

and if you believe NASA bullshit they even receive radio signals from
ET...

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=44764

SETI Report Bogus

Just off the phone with Seth Shostak, I can report that the KTVU story
discussed below about a possible SETI reception is bogus. Apparently
the reporter involved misinterpreted the conversation, as we had
surmised. We may get a successful reception of an extraterrestrial
civilization one of these days, but this wasn’t it.

http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=1677

Bummer. This would have been awesome if true...

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 8:48:41 PM5/26/11

Prove you're not a redneck ZNR FUD-master.

Do you solve everything by creating or sustaining war?

Richard

May 26, 2011, 9:35:08 PM5/26/11

No loon, I'm here with my loon mallet.

Do you buy your Depends in bulk?

Richard

May 26, 2011, 9:36:00 PM5/26/11

Do you label everything Mr. Turing Machine?

Richard

May 26, 2011, 9:38:47 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 9:48 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 6:09 am, jesshc <jess...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 25, 3:38 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> > > But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> > > you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> > > through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> > > and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> > > head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> > > president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> > >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...
>
> > > This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> > > as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> > > travel thing is a hoax.
>
> > Oh, look.  You're lying.
>
> Then so is William Mook and dozens of others.  Why is it that only
> ZNRs like yourself and other redneck FUD-masters never lie?
>
>  http://www.wanttoknow.info/
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Why do loons and other loons like you attempt to label everyone as ZNR
(wtf is that?) or rednecks WITHOUT EVER HAVING MET A SINGLE PERSON?

On usenet no one knows you're dog...but they can certainly tell a
loon.

Richard

May 26, 2011, 9:39:52 PM5/26/11

Wow! That was nonsensical even for you! SEGFAULT Turing boi?

John Baker

May 26, 2011, 9:52:40 PM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 17:54:51 -0500, "Ernie" <Erni...@webtv.net>
wrote:

I don't know about something being amiss, but it appears your brain
has gone missing...

Smiler

May 26, 2011, 9:54:22 PM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 07:55:15 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:

> Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And yet it hasn't.  What do you make of THAT?
>>>

>>We're talking of big multi-billion dollar contracts, rewards and
>>terrific benefits for those going along, and nothing but doom and gloom
>>for those that didn't.
>>
>>What value do you place on public-funded job security and benefits?
>>
>>The entire cold-war as mutually perpetrated for government job security
>>and benefits, and Russia (aka USSR) needed it worse than we did.
>>
>>Only a few have been exterminated, and that message of personal doom and
>>gloom form those that tell anything to outsiders was certainly loud and
>>clear enough. Remember that NASA safety engineer, and his entire family
>>that got eliminated a day before those congressional hearings on matters
>>of continued funding for NASA?
>>
>>Remember JFK?
>>
>>You step outside of your narrow compartment and tell or share anything,
>>is what makes you a walking dead person, because you'd lose everything
>>and face even worse consequences if you tried to get back in or fight
>>the system. Our government is full of cloak and dagger agency
>>nondisclosure policy crap like that. Of course you and others of your
>>public-funded ZNR FUD-master kind only think such is funny.
>>

> Of course, those of us who are sane think you're a flaming loon. And
> we're right.
>
> Again, you claim "Fear of torture and death to anyone of their inner

> O-ring cult/cabal of DARPA, NASA and Kodak ever exposing the whole truth
> and nothing but the truth, as such would certainly have kept my mouth

> shut." Yet here you are talking away. So why hasn't your fear kept
> your mouth shut? Why haven't you been tortured and/or killed?

Wishful thinking will get you nowhere, Fred :-)

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Smiler

May 26, 2011, 9:57:59 PM5/26/11

And he does it with 100% efficiency.

Iarnrod

May 26, 2011, 9:58:24 PM5/26/11
On May 25, 4:38 pm, Asshol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

Hey Asshol...

JFK was not alive when the moon landing occurred. Suggest you renew a
newspaper subscription or something.

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 10:44:04 PM5/26/11

I call them like I see them. You seem to be another ZNR redneck FUD-
master, or perhaps something worse. You're and other MIs are
obviously happy that JFK was eliminated, as in God save the Queen.

Are you going to suggest that the cold-war wasn't mutually
perpetrated?

Brad Guth

May 26, 2011, 10:46:41 PM5/26/11

Your past, present and future actions are sufficient proof of which
side you are on. Obviously you want nothing to change or ever get
revised.

BDK

May 26, 2011, 11:21:57 PM5/26/11
In article <46d33273-8671-4561-b527-
a3af4c...@x6g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>, the.s...@gmail.com says...

> On May 26, 1:25 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Prove you're not a Turing machine.
> >
> > Ooooh shill are you here again with your bullshit...
>
> No loon, I'm here with my loon mallet.
>
> Do you buy your Depends in bulk?

He doesn't buy them at all, he goes "natural" and the keepers clean him
up.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Warhol

May 26, 2011, 11:24:57 PM5/26/11

Hey kikerod...

Just as a point of clarification, the recording between President
Kennedy and NASA Administration James Webb in 1963 was released
(5/25/11) by the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston not by
NASA. Please see the Kennedy Library website for audio clips and
transcripts of this conversation.

Then there is your continued use of another fallacy of reasoning or
logic which is to attack the messenger while completely ignoring the
message...

And don't forget to Google President John F. Kennedy - September 12,
1962 speech...

So who looks like fArsehol now kike?

saul...@cox.net

May 27, 2011, 12:01:53 AM5/27/11
PIGGY IS A RACIST, JOO-HATING PIG!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 26 May 2011 20:24:57 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

saul...@cox.net

May 27, 2011, 12:03:39 AM5/27/11
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LASERS EITHER, PIG!

YOU ARE AN UNEDUCATED, 7TH CENTURY THROWBACK BOI!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 25 May 2011 19:44:51 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The fact remains - NASA has already explained that Earth telescopes

Olrik

May 27, 2011, 12:28:26 AM5/27/11
On 2011-05-26 16:31, Warhol wrote:

>>> I told you already... beware you shall be deceived... you believe in
>>> lies of the devil....
>>

>> How can we tell that you're not the devil's puppet?

>>> beware in him is no truth found...
>>
>>> PS... I must prove anything... it's them that must prove to the world
>>> their deeds... Not I... I don't lie to my family or children.

> Do you ever wonder why GOD didn't throw Satan and the Fallen Angels
> into Hell before he created Human Beings?

I actually don't.

> If he would of done that..Adam and Eve would of not known what evil
> was and they would of just enjoyed the garden for eternity? maybe or
> maybe not...Just like Lucifer as a spirit being took his free will and
> created jealousy and envy because he was not GOD, would a Physical
> Being do the same with his *Free Will*
>
> This is the *Test* Satan thought he could stump GOD with..
>
> Satan asked GOD..Test human beings, see if they reject evil and sin
> and just follow you.....
>
> Satan thought he now had one up on GOD..Human beings would slip like
> fallen angels did and Satan could glorify himself in front of 1/3 of
> the Fallen Angels...
>
> HOWEVER....
>
> GOD knew before we were created, that we would slip up and so he beat
> Satan at his foolish game, he would send his SON to pay for the sins
> of humanity...
>
> John 3:16

Warhol, I think you're the devil's puppet, trying to make religion looks
ridiculous by behaving like a mentally defective jerk.

Your "Gran'Da'Dy" is Satan himself, using you to further is destruction
of Earth by floods, hurricanes and tornadoes.

You, Warhol, are the source of that evil.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Warhol

May 27, 2011, 1:44:11 AM5/27/11

FIGHTING THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS A GAME OF INCHES...

watch this video and you will understand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

Warhol

May 27, 2011, 2:39:23 AM5/27/11
On May 27, 1:55 am, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
> On May 27, 10:54 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> > The fact remains - NASA has already explained that Earth telescopes
> > cannot be used to find the Lunar landing sites. They have no way of
> > locating these reflectors with any sort of precision. Yet, they claim
> > to be able to locate them with ease during their laser exercises.
> > Something is amiss here
>
>  Go tohttp://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosite...

> That we can't see the Apollo landing sites is akin to any-one on the
> Moon unable to see Mt Everest..
> There is nothing 'amiss' They know where the laser reflector is

Now you convinced me... right I see the landing site... even the first
step... wow... you killed me.

The ultimate proof BUSTED!

Moon Laser!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orvMZn8L1f0&NR=1

1 Megawatt laser Ray... Sun glass on.... oeps but where is the
beam????

The MYTHBUSTERS BUSTED!

when they do experiments and try to add some science behind it, it's
never well presented or founded.

Do they ever bust myths like religions and their prophets? I assume
they dont. And if they dont they're just priests of the religion of
materialism.

Mike Jones

May 27, 2011, 6:18:52 AM5/27/11
Responding to: deem...@aol.com

> On May 26, 8:06 am, Mike Jones <l...@dasteem.invalid> wrote:
>> Responding to: deemsb...@aol.com

>> moon-...

>> >     Gawd you're a moron.
>>
>> So where's your rational explanation about how the OP is wrong?
>>
>> Just wondering'...
>
> If the OP gives a rational post, I'll give a rational response.
> Happy?

Not really. If you're going to claim the intellectual high ground, the
least you can do is make more sense. "Yoo is stoopid!" doesn't do that.

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Mike Jones

May 27, 2011, 6:23:08 AM5/27/11
Responding to: Warhol

> 1 Megawatt laser Ray... Sun glass on.... oeps but where is the beam????

You can only see a beam of light if there is material that obstructs it.
IOW, you see the /material/ being lit. As there are no dust clouds on the
moon, you're not going to see any dust particles being lit up in that
beam. You'd need to be staring directly down the lens to see it.

Also...

http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Mitchell Holman

May 27, 2011, 8:23:10 AM5/27/11
Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:19a2c5ab-5bbb-45d6-b715-
f25d38...@p13g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> Do they ever bust myths like religions and their prophets? I assume
> they dont.

There is no need to "bust" myth of religion. It is
per se unproveable and not real. That is why it all has
to be taken "on faith".

"Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never
comes to the aid of spiritual things, but - more frequently
than not - struggles against the divine Word, treating with
contempt all that emanates from God"
Martin Luther, 1533

Iarnrod

May 27, 2011, 8:28:22 AM5/27/11
On May 26, 9:24 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On May 27, 3:58 am,Iarnrod<iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 25, 4:38 pm, Asshol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> > Hey Asshol...
>
> > JFK was not alive when the moon landing occurred. Suggest you renew a
> > newspaper subscription or something.
>
> Hey kikerod...

BWAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!! My Irish Catholic family laughs at you

> Just as a point of clarification,

You are not capable of "clarification," Asshol.

> the recording between President
> Kennedy and NASA Administration James Webb in 1963 was released
> (5/25/11) by the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston not by
> NASA. Please see the Kennedy Library website for audio clips and
> transcripts of this conversation.

Ummm, Kooktard, how does any of that REFUTE what I said? How does that
make JFK alive at the time of the moon landing?

Maybe you never got the news flash out of Dallas in 1963.

BWAHAHAAAAHAHAHH!!! Insane Komedy Gold from the joooooooo-hating kook!

> Then there is your continued use of another fallacy of reasoning or
> logic which is to attack the messenger while completely ignoring the
> message...

Your message is that JFK was alive in July 1969 when we landed on the
moon. Read the subject line you wrote, insane nut job.

> And don't forget to Google President John F. Kennedy - September 12,
> 1962 speech...
>
> So who looks like fArsehol now kike?

You do, not in dispute,

You have FAILED to prove your contention that JFK was alive in 1969.

Warhol

May 27, 2011, 10:42:43 AM5/27/11

oeps the moon is made of cheese... lol... thanks for the Link.

Here a A sodium dye laser beam pierces the sky over Mt. Hamilton's
Lick Observatory on July 22, 2003....

http://sciencematters.berkeley.edu/archives/volume2/issue13/images/story1-3.jpg

A bundle of laser beams creates five artificial stars in the
ionosphere of the night sky above Mount Hopkins in Southern Arizona.

http://www.astronomy.com/~/media/import/images/9/e/5/laser_beam.ashx?bc=ffffff&mw=200

This lasers can't impossible send their ray to the moon and back...
the laser lie wont stand Warholian truth...

Warhol

May 27, 2011, 10:49:03 AM5/27/11

NASA would never dare say that :)

You know what Kikerod... go to school and learn how to read... I won't
spend my time on a Irish count that claims to be a yidwish, who can't
read the content of a thread... I have better things to do than giving
pearls to swines...

Warhol

May 27, 2011, 11:09:18 AM5/27/11
On May 27, 2:23 pm, Mitchell Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:19a2c5ab-5bbb-45d6-b715-
> f25d384f4...@p13g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> > Do they ever bust myths like religions and their prophets? I assume
> > they dont.
>
>     There is no need to "bust" myth of religion. It is
> per se unproveable and not real. That is why it all has
> to be taken "on faith".
>
> "Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never
> comes to the aid of spiritual things, but - more frequently
> than not - struggles against the divine Word, treating with
> contempt all that emanates from God"
> Martin Luther, 1533

Martin was a great friend of my Gran'Da'Dy... together they have
fought the beast in many battles against her reign of terror...
Vatican and Ottoman...

But truth is not found anymore...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam

Brad Guth

May 27, 2011, 11:18:54 AM5/27/11
On May 26, 7:55 am, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 25, 9:47 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --
> "Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
>  territory."
>                                       --G. Behn

I don't have restricted or classified information to disclose, but
many others including yourself do.

What good is any "nondisclosure policy" unless it's strictly enforced?

Are you saying that the intellectual and technology security of our
nation is also a ruse? (only enforced on a highly conditional basis?)

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Brad Guth

May 27, 2011, 11:24:19 AM5/27/11

Fred is usually constipated and has high hopes of having a successful
dump, but that's not a sure thing. FUD-masters like our Fred are not
unlike other ZNRs and brown-nosed clowns that need to keep pretending
who they really are, and of never disclosing what their regular job
entails, so their parrot brains are always constipated.

Message has been deleted

Brad Guth

May 27, 2011, 11:48:30 AM5/27/11
> >I don't have restricted or classified information to disclose, but
> >many others including yourself do.
>
> >What good is any "nondisclosure policy" unless it's strictly enforced?
>
> >Are you saying that the intellectual and technology security of our
> >nation is also a ruse? (only enforced on a highly conditional basis?)
>
> No, Guthball.  I'm saying that you're a lying paranoid loon who
> couldn't think his way out of a wet paper bag.

> --
> "Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
>  territory."
>                                       --G. Behn

Good for you and other fellow FUD-masters of your mainstream status-
quo kind. At least Hitler understands and appreciates your
contributions.

Warhol

May 27, 2011, 12:38:03 PM5/27/11
On May 26, 12:38 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>
> But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
> you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
> through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
> and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
> head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
> president was assassinated in Dallas.
>
> http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...
>
> This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
> as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
> travel thing is a hoax.

Read this...

"The analysis, reported in Science, has looked at pockets of volcanic
material locked within tiny glass beads. It found 100 times more water
in the beads than has been measured before, and suggests that the Moon
once held a Caribbean Sea-sized volume of water."

The comedy goes on:

"In 2008, a team of researchers from the Carnegie Institution and
Brown and Case Western Reserve universities analyzed the water content
found in samples of lunar magma returned by Apollo missions."

However, the magma they studied had formed in "fire fountain" volcanic
events, much like those seen in locations on Earth such as Hawaii,
which would have boiled off much of the water that they contained.

"What we've done now is find samples of magma that are present as
'inclusions' that are trapped inside solid crystals called olivine,"
explained Erik Hauri, a geochemist from the Carnegie Institution and
lead author of the new research.

----------

There you have it folks. Shills are wasting their time thinking up
bullshit because real chemistry and science is difficult. Maybe that's
why the medical community has become stagnant and can't cure any
diseases, there is no true focus like there once was from that great
generation of doctors and chemists like Louis Pasteur (1866), Koch
(tuberculosis 1882), Banting, Best (insulin 1922), Fleming (penicillin
1928), Kolff (dialysis 1943), Salk (polio 1952) and all the rest in
between who gave us the vaccinations.

1... There are no possibilities of the existence of Volcanoes on
remnants and pieces of planets which is what all MOONS are.
You need an active planet, with an active core to heat the fairytale
lava (MAGMA) for Volcanoes.

2... Magma is rock, and even a child knows there is no water in rocks.

3... Even if there are some here on Usenet with an arrested cerebral
cortex who believe that rocks do contain water the heated temperature
of magma would certainly evaporate this moisture post-quick.

4... MAGMA doesn't get trapped in crystal because its HOT.

5... When magma from fairytale volcanoes does cool it never forms any
crystal.

Rocks that do contain crystal like granite were formed when My
Gran'Da'Dy made the earth.

Bob Casanova

May 27, 2011, 12:47:20 PM5/27/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 13:26:51 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by george <gbl...@hnpl.net>:

>On May 27, 7:54 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:38:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Warhol
>> <mol...@hotmail.com>:

>> >JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE
>>

>> Language isn't your first language, is it? *Nothing* in the
>> article says it was a "fake", only that he was worried that
>> it wasn't worth what it was costing.
>>
>> You really are a moron, aren't you?

>> >But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
>> >you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
>> >through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
>> >and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
>> >head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
>> >president was assassinated in Dallas.
>>
>> >http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/05/jfk-worried-moon-...
>>
>> >This is why he was killed, (among many other things).
>>

>> He was killed by a nutjob. If Oswald were alive today he'd
>> be cheering you on.

>> > He admits plain
>> >as day that the cost did not justify the end results.
>>

>> He stated that opinion, yes.

>> >The whole Space
>> >travel thing is a hoax.
>>

>> Classic non sequitur.
>
>Remember that warhol posted a photo of a meteorite sourced from NASA
>by a passing spacecraft that transmitted the image back to Earth when
>he was claiming that thousands of meteorites were going to crash to
>Earth...

...and the fact that the image was sent via radio, which he
claims doesn't work in a vacuum, seems to have eluded him.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Bob Casanova

May 27, 2011, 12:49:20 PM5/27/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 14:02:33 -0700 (PDT), the following

<mol...@hotmail.com>:

>Actually...you're the one that needs the grammar lesson:
>
>to prove-
>
>he proves- present
>he proved- past
>He has proven- past participle
>It is proven (as an adjective)

Thanks, although what this has to do with my post, or with
your idiotic claims, is a bit obscure.

You seem to really love non sequiturs.

Bob Casanova

May 27, 2011, 12:50:45 PM5/27/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 14:02:51 -0700 (PDT), the following

<mol...@hotmail.com>:

>On May 26, 10:26 pm, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:

>> Remember that warhol posted a photo of a meteorite sourced from NASA
>> by a passing spacecraft that transmitted the image back to Earth when
>> he was claiming that thousands of meteorites were going to crash to
>> Earth...
>

>you certainly stink rat... even you pretend to be a chicken.... you
>stink like a rat.
>
>And dont forget that the Torah is a Moorish storybook....

And don't forget that the image was sent to Earth via radio,
which you assert doesn't work in a vacuum.

Bob Casanova

May 27, 2011, 12:51:29 PM5/27/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 15:43:20 -0700 (PDT), the following

<mol...@hotmail.com>:

>On May 26, 11:50 pm, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:

>> You really don't have to try to look like a kook.
>> You attained that qualification way way back...
>

>A strange protest coming from you.

It's not a protest; it's an observation.

It is loading more messages.