Request: unicorn etc....

James Ledbetter

Nov 29, 1993, 12:56:03 AM11/29/93

Awhile back there was a post of a unicorn, hippogriff, and i believe a
centaur, do to a system problem it seems i have lost these pics.
If anyone happens to have them I would appreciate a repost or mailing them to
me.
Thanks in advance,
James

Bronwyn Boltwood

Nov 29, 1993, 10:17:59 PM11/29/93

I'd love a picture of any of those, please send me one too! Address is:
ae...@Freenet.carleton.ca
Please mail as I don't often read news. BB!PW

--
>:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:>
> Bronwyn Boltwood, ae...@freenet.carleton.ca, near Ottawa Ontario Canada <
> Light meets dark, hard meets soft, yin meets yang and thus is the world <
>:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:> O:) >:>

Brad L. Littlejohn

Dec 2, 1993, 2:32:42 PM12/2/93

Here you are!!! Have fun!!!!!

Bradley

<<<<>>>>>> .----------------------------.
_>><<<<>>>>>>>>> / _____________)
\|/ \<<<<< < >>>>>>>>> / _______________)
-------*--===<=<< <<<<<<<>/ _______________)
/|\ << @ _/ <<<<</ _____________)
< \ / \ >>>/ ________) ____
o_| / / ______) \ \\\\ \\\\\\\
| ._ ( ______) \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
| / `----------' / / \\\\\\\ \\
.______/\/ / / / \\\
/ __.____/ _/ ________( /\
/ / / ________/`---------' \ / \_
/ / \ \ \ \ \_ \
( < \ \ > / \ \
\/ \\_ / / > )
\_| / / / /
_// _//
/_| /_|
Brad Littlejohn tyk...@unomaha.edu

"It's hard to work with a group when you're omnipotent."

Betty Lee

Dec 2, 1993, 6:04:59 PM12/2/93
In alt.ascii-art, you (tyk...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Brad L. Littlejohn)) write...
+ <<<<>>>>>> .----------------------------.
+ _>><<<<>>>>>>>>> / _____________)
+ \|/ \<<<<< < >>>>>>>>> / _______________)
+ -------*--===<=<< <<<<<<<>/ _______________)
+ /|\ << @ _/ <<<<</ _____________)
+ < \ / \ >>>/ ________) ____
+ | | | </ ______)____((- \\\\
+ o_| / / ______) \ \\\\ \\\\\\\
+ | ._ ( ______) \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*giggle* I love how the net works. I post something once, and the
next person that requests it gets several dozen copies. Talk about
fast multiplication. I wonder how many copies are out there by now.
This particular version is a 3rd-time adapted ascii-art. A friend of
mine got a copy of the horse off the net, stuck on wings and a horn,
and gave me a copy as a gift three years ago. I've cleaned it up quite
a bit, made the wings much bigger, and have had it as my .plan for
quite some time by now. I wonder if the original horse is out there
somewhere?

It's a combination of the game "telephone" and chain letters. *grin*
Gotta love the net!

--
B E T T Y L E E | That's not a "bug"; that's a feature!
Peg...@Leland.Stanford.EDU | -- From Murphy's Computer Law

Cyberspace Buddha

Dec 6, 1993, 7:01:20 PM12/6/93
peg...@Leland.Stanford.EDU (Betty Lee) writes:

>tyk...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Brad L. Littlejohn) writes:
>+ <<<<>>>>>> .----------------------------.
>+ _>><<<<>>>>>>>>> / _____________)
>+ \|/ \<<<<< < >>>>>>>>> / _______________)
>+ -------*--===<=<< <<<<<<<>/ _______________)
>+ /|\ << @ _/ <<<<</ _____________)
>+ < \ / \ >>>/ ________) ____
>+ | | | </ ______)____((- \\\\
>+ o_| / / ______) \ \\\\ \\\\\\\
>+ | ._ ( ______) \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
>
>*giggle* I love how the net works. I post something once, and the
>next person that requests it gets several dozen copies. Talk about
>fast multiplication. I wonder how many copies are out there by now.
>This particular version is a 3rd-time adapted ascii-art. A friend of
>mine got a copy of the horse off the net, stuck on wings and a horn,
>and gave me a copy as a gift three years ago. I've cleaned it up quite
>a bit, made the wings much bigger, and have had it as my .plan for

perhaps you or your friend would like to tell us what it is, a
pegasus, unicorn, pegacorn, or <I hesitate to say it> unisys? ;)

cheers,
cb
--
Cyberspace Buddha % "I like trees, in the forest." --me
c...@wixer.bga.com / "All we are saying is give hemp a chance" --saffire

Betty Lee

Dec 8, 1993, 9:28:10 AM12/8/93

c...@wixer.bga.com (Cyberspace Buddha) writes...
+ >+ <<<<>>>>>> .----------------------------.
+ >+ _>><<<<>>>>>>>>> / _____________)
+ >+ \|/ \<<<<< < >>>>>>>>> / _______________)
+ >+ -------*--===<=<< <<<<<<<>/ _______________)
+ >+ /|\ << @ _/ <<<<</ _____________)
+ >+ < \ / \ >>>/ ________) ____
+ >+ | | | </ ______)____((- \\\\
+ >+ o_| / / ______) \ \\\\
+
+ perhaps you or your friend would like to tell us what it is, a
+ pegasus, unicorn, pegacorn, or <I hesitate to say it> unisys? ;)

Eww! None of that sick, twisted nerd-innuendos here! No wonder some
newspaper printed up an article about the corruption of little children
on the net!

The most common name I've heard for it is a "winged unicorn".
Of course, it could just as well be a "horned pegasus"... But
that sounds too much like "horny pegasus", which is yet another
existing variation on this ascii theme.

darren rion hall

Dec 8, 1993, 1:59:45 PM12/8/93
<<*>> Betty Lee writes:

pegasus> Eww! None of that sick, twisted nerd-innuendos here! No wonder some
pegasus> newspaper printed up an article about the corruption of little
pegasus> children on the net!

pegasus> The most common name I've heard for it is a "winged unicorn". Of
pegasus> course, it could just as well be a "horned pegasus"... But that
pegasus> sounds too much like "horny pegasus", which is yet another existing
pegasus> variation on this ascii theme.

how about an imperial pegasus... has a ring to it... i believe piers anthony
had a name for it... ended in 'corn... but i can't seem to recall what he
listed...
--

-darren rion hall-

/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/==/ ri...@wpi.edu /==/==/
a darkness, self imposed. a wall of fine consistancy...
the hand betrays the thoughts and dreams of a soul...

James F. Tims

Dec 8, 1993, 12:23:14 AM12/8/93
>DATE: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 00:01:20 GMT
>FROM: Cyberspace Buddha <c...@wixer.bga.com>

>peg...@Leland.Stanford.EDU (Betty Lee) writes:
>>tyk...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Brad L. Littlejohn) writes:
>>+ <<<<>>>>>> .----------------------------.
>>+ _>><<<<>>>>>>>>> / _____________)
>>+ \|/ \<<<<< < >>>>>>>>> / _______________)
>>+ -------*--===<=<< <<<<<<<>/ _______________)
>>+ /|\ << @ _/ <<<<</ _____________)
>>+ < \ / \ >>>/ ________) ____
>>+ | | | </ ______)____((- \\\\
>>+ o_| / / ______) \ \\\\ \\\\\\\
>>+ | ._ ( ______) \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

[...]

>>This particular version is a 3rd-time adapted ascii-art. A friend of
[...]

>perhaps you or your friend would like to tell us what it is, a
>pegasus, unicorn, pegacorn, or <I hesitate to say it> unisys? ;)

>--
> Cyberspace Buddha % "I like trees, in the forest." --me
> c...@wixer.bga.com / "All we are saying is give hemp a chance" --saffire
> /(o\ war & / "Is there any escape from noise?" --negativland
> \o)/ peace % "Hemp for victory!" --U.S. Govt.

,...,.,,
/666; ',
////; _~ -
(/@/----0-~-0
;' . `` ~ \'
, ` ' , >
;;|\..(( -C---->> On your knees before the IPU (pbuh).
;;| >- `.__),;;

arnold v. lesikar

Dec 8, 1993, 12:44:16 PM12/8/93
In article <296441382...@psilink.com>, "James F. Tims"

<p00...@psilink.com> wrote:
> >>tyk...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Brad L. Littlejohn) writes:
> >>+ <<<<>>>>>> .----------------------------.
> >>+ _>><<<<>>>>>>>>> / _____________)
> >>+ \|/ \<<<<< < >>>>>>>>> / _______________)
> >>+ -------*--===<=<< <<<<<<<>/ _______________)
> >>+ /|\ << @ _/ <<<<</ _____________)
> >>+ < \ / \ >>>/ ________) ____
> >>+ | | | </ ______)____((- \\\\
> >>+ o_| / / ______) \ \\\\ \\\\\\\
> >>+ | ._ ( ______) \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

> >perhaps you or your friend would like to tell us what it is, a

> >pegasus, unicorn, pegacorn, or <I hesitate to say it> unisys? ;)

Since you can see it, it must be a VPU, but does P apply?

cheers,
arn
les...@tigger.stcloud.msus.edu
----
This sig says, "Nothing!"

a rich

Dec 8, 1993, 1:26:54 PM12/8/93

/((((((\\\\
=======((((((((((\\\\\
(( \\\\\\\
( (* _/ \\\\\\\
\ / \ \\\\\\________________
| | | </ ((\\\\
o_| / / \ \\\\ \\\\\\\
| ._ ( \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
| / / / \\\\\\\ \\

Brucha S. Meyers

Dec 8, 1993, 8:09:06 PM12/8/93
In article <RION.93D...@garden.wpi.edu> ri...@garden.WPI.EDU (darren rion

hall) writes:
<<*>> Betty Lee writes:

>pegasus> The most common name I've heard for it is a "winged unicorn". Of
>pegasus> course, it could just as well be a "horned pegasus"... But that
>pegasus> sounds too much like "horny pegasus", which is yet another existing
>pegasus> variation on this ascii theme.
>
>how about an imperial pegasus... has a ring to it... i believe piers anthony
>had a name for it... ended in 'corn... but i can't seem to recall what he
>listed...

He called it an "alicorn", but personally, I prefer "winged unicorn".
--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Brucha S. Meyers <><><><><><><><><><><>
<> "Why are you always so cynical?" <><><><><><><><><><><> Think "HONK" If <>

Cyberspace Buddha

Dec 12, 1993, 8:34:07 PM12/12/93
Betty Lee <peg...@Leland.Stanford.EDU> writes:
>c...@wixer.bga.com (Cyberspace Buddha) writes...
>+ peg...@Leland.Stanford.EDU (Betty Lee) writes:
>+ >tyk...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Brad L. Littlejohn) writes:
>+ >+ <<<<>>>>>> .----------------------------.
>+ >+ _>><<<<>>>>>>>>> / _____________)
>+ >+ \|/ \<<<<< < >>>>>>>>> / _______________)
>+ >+ -------*--===<=<< <<<<<<<>/ _______________)
>+ >+ /|\ << @ _/ <<<<</ _____________)
>+ >+ < \ / \ >>>/ ________) ____
>+ >+ | | | </ ______)____((- \\\\
>+ >+ o_| / / ______) \ \\\\
>+
>+ perhaps you or your friend would like to tell us what it is, a
>+ pegasus, unicorn, pegacorn, or <I hesitate to say it> unisys? ;)
>
>Eww! None of that sick, twisted nerd-innuendos here! No wonder some
>newspaper printed up an article about the corruption of little children
>on the net!

I'm the nerd your parents would have warned you about.
...if they'd only known...

>The most common name I've heard for it is a "winged unicorn".
>Of course, it could just as well be a "horned pegasus"... But
>that sounds too much like "horny pegasus", which is yet another
>existing variation on this ascii theme.

perhaps we should take this to e-mail? ;)
did I really write that?

"In cyberspace, no one can hear you burn to a crisp" --me

>--
> B E T T Y L E E | That's not a "bug"; that's a feature!
> Peg...@Leland.Stanford.EDU | -- From Murphy's Computer Law

bugs are undocumented features.

cheers,
cb