Peter J. Ross fantasizes ab0ut raping and killing a child

George Dance

Aug 2, 2012, 6:57:24 PM8/2/12

On July 27, 2012 , Peter J Ross wrote:

> I don't fantasise about raping and killing children.

Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 2, 2012, 7:26:43 PM8/2/12
Peter J Ross is a very sick person.
Message has been deleted

Fred Hall

Aug 3, 2012, 1:08:44 AM8/3/12
On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:26:43 -0700 (PDT), theguyo...@veryfast.biz wrote in
<e28ab590-00b3-4919...@googlegroups.com>:

>Peter J Ross

Owns you.
--

"Paul Derbyshire is the reason God made killfiles and suitcase nukes." -- Camille Klein in rec.games.mecha

"Real lifing of ordinary kooks is forbidden. Real lifing of outerfilthers,
to teach them a lesson, is permitted up to a point"--Nadegda Derbyshire

alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it
alt.paul-derbyshire
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 3, 2012, 10:15:07 AM8/3/12
That explains why Fred's granddaughter has been missing.
Message has been deleted

Fred Hall

Aug 3, 2012, 11:21:52 AM8/3/12
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 07:15:07 -0700 (PDT), theguyo...@veryfast.biz wrote in
<43a6d1e6-ff6a-4018...@googlegroups.com>:

>Fred's granddaughter

Can't stop fantasizing about her, can you?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 3, 2012, 3:19:43 PM8/3/12
What the fuck are you whining about now, Ross?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 3, 2012, 3:39:04 PM8/3/12
Whine, whine, whine.
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 3, 2012, 3:53:28 PM8/3/12
You whine like a bitch, Ross.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 3, 2012, 5:02:23 PM8/3/12
Awww... Little Ross is playing netcop again. Besides... The only unwanted E-mail Ross likes are photos of naked boys. Go away, Ross. Nobody wants you in this newsgroup.

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 3, 2012, 5:05:17 PM8/3/12
What the fuck is wrong with you, Corey?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George Dance

Aug 3, 2012, 6:22:14 PM8/3/12
On Friday, August 3, 2012 6:02:18 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Peter, please. You requested a cc and it was my honor to provide you one just > like it was my honor to include you in my honor roll last year when I was
> fundraising for the American Cancer Society.

Exactly. Knowing that "the new Google Groups" interface sends e-mail copies to subscribers, on request, PJ has been been requesting copies, getting them from Google, and then running to the posters' ISPs with his lies.

He may also be relying on the facts that (1) the "new Google Groups" does not allow users access to Usenet headers, so you can't prove he requested the e-mail he's complaining about, and that (2) his post will disappear in a week, meaning that no one will be able to prove it. I'd advise you to switch back to the old interface (it's possible using the Settings menu, the thing that looks like a Star of David on the upper right) to collect copies of his posts (using the "show original" option).

> Of course i paid for that honor and of course you proved that you could have
> your name removed from the honor roll. You couldn't remove the honor though.
> Your name was read aloud, in public, as an honoree. People you will never know
> wept at the mere mention of your name in conjunction with the names of many,
> many others who contribute time and effort to the furtherance of one another
> through this tour we call life.

You are too kind, Corey. If it were a vindictive bastard like me, I'd be complaining about ~PJ's~ harassment in turn. Yet you're willing to let this go.

George Dance

Aug 3, 2012, 6:46:04 PM8/3/12
On Aug 3, 5:02 pm, theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz wrote:
> Awww... Little Ross is playing netcop again.

It's worse than that. Little Ross is requesting the email copies of
posts that he's complaining about, and getting them from Google; the
people replying to his posts don't even know that's happening -- the
only reason I know about it is that he tried the same thing with me a
year ago, when the "new Google Groups" interface was launched. The
bottom line is: if a Google user replies, on Usenet, to one of Ross's
Usenet posts, Ross then launches a bogus complaint with google, with
the user's ISP, and now, apparently, with the police. That's
harassment, all right, but it's Ross doing the harassing.

Fred Hall

Aug 3, 2012, 10:45:26 PM8/3/12
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:02:23 -0700 (PDT), theguyo...@veryfast.biz wrote in
<136967b9-7001-438c...@googlegroups.com>:

>photos of naked boys

Pervert

Fred Hall

Aug 3, 2012, 10:49:08 PM8/3/12
On 03 Aug 2012 21:45:06 GMT, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote in
<slrnk1ohj...@pjr.no-ip.org>:

>In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:02:23 -0700 (PDT),
>theguyo...@veryfast.biz <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>
>> Awww... Little Ross is playing netcop again.
>
>What a surprise that chuckles is a supporter of email harassment.
>
>The ticket number for my complaint to Google about your chum "Corey"
>is #1087575540, in case other victims want to refer to it.
>
>> Besides... The only unwanted E-mail Ross likes are photos of naked boys.
>
>This is the kind of comment that's tolerable on Usenet but not in
>email.
>
>> Go away, Ross. Nobody wants you in this newsgroup.
>
>Are Gwyneth and Diana nobody? Are Fred Hall and Cujo the Lesbian
>Sockpuppet nobody?

We (tiaw) are everything to PedoKluck. He can't stop thinking
about us. And you. And GG. And BC.

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 3, 2012, 11:25:29 PM8/3/12
Fred. You're a fuckhead.

Fred Hall

Aug 3, 2012, 11:25:06 PM8/3/12
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 20:25:29 -0700 (PDT), theguyo...@veryfast.biz wrote in
<cafe9e0e-9fa1-4471...@googlegroups.com>:

>Fred.

Keep thinking about me,obsesso.
--

"The only time I encounter any negativity or hateful comments is when I
come to these newsgroups. I don't need it or deserve it. So have fun.

"I don't know about the war? Christ, you fucking people in this
newsgroup are unbelievable. I was drafted into the U.S. Army. I was
trained for, and participated in the Vietnam conflict."
PedoChuck in MID <a44b9687.0207...@posting.google.com>

"You just don't get it, do you Fred? Into the fucking killfile you go,
you stupid piece of shit." -- Chuck lies again

"Ya know something? I should wait six days to respond to your inane comments.
That way, they'll be removed and there won't be anything to respond to." --
Chuck demonstrates his intelligence

Will Dockery

Aug 4, 2012, 1:32:27 AM8/4/12
On Friday, August 3, 2012 6:02:18 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Peter, please. You requested a cc and it was my honor to provide you one just like it was my honor to include you in my honor roll last year when I was fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Of course i paid for that honor and of course you proved that you could have your name removed from the honor roll. You couldn't remove the honor though. Your name was read aloud, in public, as an honoree. People you will never know wept at the mere mention of your name in conjunction with the names of many, many others who contribute time and effort to the furtherance of one another through this tour we call life.

Glad this went well, I didn't remember hearing the later developments.

Will Dockery

Aug 4, 2012, 1:30:47 AM8/4/12
On Thursday, August 2, 2012 6:57:24 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On October 22, 2009, Peter J. Ross wrote:
>
> > "I was in Hooters at the time of the sexy hot 7-year-old babe's death,
>
> > even though I knew it was wrong, officer."
>

> > "Besides, she was asking for it."
>
> On July 27, 2012 , Peter J Ross wrote:
>

> > I don't fantasise about raping and killing children.

Yuck, I forgot about this grim moment PJR and Gary had.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 4, 2012, 10:32:38 AM8/4/12
I thought Peter J Ross using the death of Somer Thompson as a joke on Useneta was sickening. And so did many others here in Jacksonville.

George Dance

Aug 4, 2012, 10:37:00 AM8/4/12
In all fairness, ~PJ~ could have just forgotten, too -- years of alcohol abuse have probably wreaked havoc on his memory cells. So I'm not calling him a liar in this case -- just pointing out how nothing he says can be trusted.

Message has been deleted

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Three}

Aug 4, 2012, 11:20:48 AM8/4/12
theguyo...@veryfast.biz formulated the question :
> I thought Peter J Ross using the death of Somer Thompson as a joke on Useneta
> was sickening. And so did many others here in Jacksonville.

Faggot.

<sniggle>

--
/\ Properly known as James
\ /\ THERE IS NO CABAL -- LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 4, 2012, 12:30:53 PM8/4/12
Dumbass.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George Dance

Aug 6, 2012, 5:56:17 PM8/6/12
On Saturday, August 4, 2012 10:32:38 AM UTC-4, theguyo...@veryfast.biz wrote:
> I thought Peter J Ross using the death of Somer Thompson as a joke on Useneta was sickening. And so did many others here in Jacksonville.

As I recall, PJ's and Gary's gigglefest about her rape/murder was too much even for some of their mates on alt.usenet.kooks.

Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 6, 2012, 9:06:29 PM8/6/12
Yeah... Ross is a very sick person.
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 6, 2012, 11:04:41 PM8/6/12
How did you find out when my birthday is?

George Dance

Aug 6, 2012, 11:25:17 PM8/6/12
On Monday, August 6, 2012 6:10:25 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> As I recall, Canada just lost a heartbreaking semifinal women's soccer match to the US after double overtime, one of the best games I ever remember. Thinking back a little further, I recall Andy Murray getting his Wimbledon revenge against Roger Federer for the gold recently. Was that yesterday or the day before? I'd say my memory isn't what it used to be, but I honestly don't remember what it used to be.

I haven't watched much, but I've enjoyed what I've seen. The women's soccer team, like the women's hockey team, does set a standard that one can only hope the men's team meets.

Speaking of your memory: what ever happened to the Poem-a-Day Pindarian Olympic odes? I saw just one.

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 7, 2012, 1:08:09 AM8/7/12
Ross. Try to compose yourself. You're losing it.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 7, 2012, 6:24:05 PM8/7/12
Awww... Little Gamble had another bad day.
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 7, 2012, 7:04:52 PM8/7/12
The way we were... 68 is too young to go. One thing we will never know about ourselves... When we will die. I'm not worried about it.
Message has been deleted

George Dance

Aug 7, 2012, 8:32:44 PM8/7/12
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 4:44:34 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> What you saw is what I got. Poem-a-Day is a subscription service of poets.org.

Oh, right. I just cancelled that earlier this year. I am a bit surprised that they didn't continue the series, but not much.

I've been working on the shortest ode (14), and if I'm lucky I'll have something by the closing ceremonies. Just the one, mind; maybe I'll set a 4-year target to have them all done by 2016. I guess this one can be a trial balloon.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George Dance

Aug 8, 2012, 7:56:48 PM8/8/12
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 5:30:25 PM UTC-4, ggamble wrote:

> > How did you find out when my birthday is?
>
> It could have something to do with the fact that you've posted it all over
> the web several times.

That's funny; Your trollfriend Pedo Ross insists he that none of you know Corey's address, even though he's posted it "all over aapc" several times. Are you quite sure that you two and your one remaining troll-toadie, Gwythera, actually ever read aapc?

> But, it's really your Deathday that we're really interested in.
>

> Will it be coming soon?
>

> Please say yes.

George Dance

Aug 8, 2012, 8:00:17 PM8/8/12
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:09:32 PM UTC-4, ggamble wrote:
> On 7-Aug-2012, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>

> > I've been working on the shortest ode (14), and if I'm lucky I'll have something by the closing ceremonies.

> the olympics are here and I am with Maureen?

Are you quite sure that's how Pindar's Olympian Ode 14 goes, Gary? Or did PJ just tell you that?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 8, 2012, 9:29:07 PM8/8/12
I am happier than you are, Ross. Even with cancer.

George Dance

Aug 8, 2012, 10:16:01 PM8/8/12
On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 8:18:44 PM UTC-4, ggamble wrote:

> >> It could have something to do with the fact that you've posted it all over
> >> the web several times.
>

> > That's funny; Your trollfriend Pedo Ross insists he that none of you know
> > Corey's address, even though he's "posted it all over" aapc several times.
> > Are you quite sure that you two and your one remaining troll-toadie,
> > Gwythera, actually ever read aapc?
>

> Who the fuck is Corey,

So the answer is: No, you don't ever read aapc.

Next question: Since you don't read aapc, what the hell are you doing posting here?

> and what the fuck are you babbling about now?

What's been discussed in this thread (which you haven't bothered to read either. So, same question: what the hell are you doing posting in it?

> The voices in your head must be getting louder.

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 9, 2012, 12:51:38 AM8/9/12
Whine some more, Gamble.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George Dance

Aug 9, 2012, 6:56:15 PM8/9/12
On Aug 9, 2:12 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
> On  8-Aug-2012, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > > Who the fuck is Corey,
>
> > So the answer is: No, you don't ever read aapc.
>
> Since you are inventing the answers

Simple logic, troll: if you read aapc, you'd know who posts here.

> why don't you just talk quietly
> to yourself, offline?

If you don't want to read my replies, troll, why don't you
just fuck off out of this group?

> In the meantime, could someone please explain what a
> killfile is to the fucking moron

You could ask your fellow-troll PJ to explain it to you; he claims to
have one that actually works. But you might find it easier to just
fuck off instead.

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 9, 2012, 6:59:32 PM8/9/12
Gamble and Ross. Always whining.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 9, 2012, 7:50:49 PM8/9/12
Gamble is a fucking moron.
Message has been deleted

George Dance

Aug 9, 2012, 8:16:50 PM8/9/12
On Aug 9, 7:47 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
> On  9-Aug-2012, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > > Since you are inventing the answers
>
> > Simple logic, troll: if you read aapc, you'd know who posts here.
>
> Thanks for your demonstration of simple troll logic, simple troll.

So, according to you, you don't know who "Corey" is because you
killfiled him.

That's even more illogical than your normal rants, trollshit. If you
don't know who he is, how the hell could you know whether you
killifled him or not?

Now, why don't you do yourself (and the rest of the group) a favor,
and fuck off now?

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 9, 2012, 7:38:17 PM8/9/12
Peter J Ross. Always whining about me.
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2012, 11:21:30 AM8/11/12
On Monday, August 6, 2012 theguyo...@veryfast.biz wrote:

> > I thought Peter J Ross using the death of Somer Thompson as a joke on Useneta was sickening. And so did many others here in Jacksonville.

Anybody who read that exchange had to feel that way, whether they admitted it or not.

Quite a revealing moment for PJR.

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 12, 2012, 9:01:31 AM8/12/12
I have received several harassing E-mails from Peter J Ross.
Message has been deleted

theguyo...@veryfast.biz

Aug 12, 2012, 10:11:33 AM8/12/12
I'm a much better person than Peter J Ross.
Message has been deleted

Fred Hall

Aug 12, 2012, 1:29:55 PM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 07:11:33 -0700 (PDT), theguyo...@veryfast.biz wrote:

>I'm a much better person than Peter J Ross.

GO JAGUARS!
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be
Message has been deleted