eBay Scammer Kelly Filkins on Judge Judy TV show

me

Feb 7, 2007, 11:53:24 AM2/7/07
This fat bitch called Kelly Filkins scammed someone out of nearly $500 for 2
cell phones,and claimed the money was for pictures of the phones,not the
phones themselves.She sends them 2 sheets of paper with a photo of the
phone. She was there acting all smug like she was doing nothing wrong,and
then she was ordered to pay them $5000. Thats what she gets. I wish all
these scamming bastards would get what they deserved.

PeterD

Feb 7, 2007, 1:51:23 PM2/7/07

Saw the show, was funny as hell. Filkins could not understand that she
was a crook, and her smug look cost her big time!

I wish more scammers would get this kind of treatment, but what was
only hinted at was that Filkins will be facing criminal charges at the
state level, and that Judge Judy was very clear that she was
contacting the IRS so they could investigate tax fraud.