Attn. Phil Pass Pt II

Phoenix Rising

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
My money's on you Phil. Well said. You can poop in my litter box
anytime!
PROn Tue, 18 May 1999 04:08:31 -0400, "Phil Pass"
<phil...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]
>in analytical reasoning. You're on the right track, just going in the wrong
>direction. Just don't give up. You'll get it.
>Ethical psychologists? That's an oxymoron Red. Anyone
>who sees a shrink should have their head examined. What do you think all
>the jokes are about at parties and conventions? Clients. Where do we get
>the money to go to parties and conventions to joke about clients? Clients.
>Myself and most of my friends don't actively participate in many
>associations, because I for one, wouldn't want anything to do any
>organization that would have me as a member.
>"Bullshitter to the max"? Absolutely! And an expensive one at that. You
>perceive from a false assumption Red, I have no ego to bruise. But you're
>more than welcome to try. I found your message very entertaining;
>pointless, but still entertaining.
>I'll click on the spelling check now and say goodnight.
>"CAT". Since this is a cat group, one of us has to at least mention it.
>Unethically yours,
>Phil Pass ( my real name). No paranoia here Red, of people pervading my
>life.
>
>don't give up
>
>Red Rooster <rob...@NOSPAMeudoramail.com> wrote in message
>> >As far as leaving the group because you didn't like the course of the
>> >discussion; its an expected reaction in personality disorders such as
>> yours.
>> >I could be wrong, what do I know? I'm just a
>> >cat lovin' PhD who specializes in personality disorders.
>>
>> My guess is that you are a bullshitter to the max. Having had the
>> opportunity to know many mental health professionals on a personal and
>> social level, I find your
>> casual, 'shoot from the hip' proclamation of personality disorders to be
>> highly contradictory to the ethics these people uphold. Such a diagnosis
>is
>> achieved through proper, controlled, clinical observation, not based on
>the
>> written statements of an unknown subject in a complete absence of clinical
>> controls and procedure.
>>
>> >One last question: why do you hide your identity in a cat discussion
>group?
>> >Dilusional Paranoia, I'd wager. But thats normal for your personality
>> >disorder.
>>
>> How little you know......... It is an accepted and widespread practice to
>> post under an alias in Usenet. Those who value their privacy do this since
>> very few clues are needed for someone to seriously invade your life by
>> tracing through header information. A real name posted in these groups
>only
>> makes it easier to confirm the identity of a poster. The fact that you
>> misspelled 'delusional' cast further doubt on your claims of being a PhD
>> specializing in personality disorders. My guess is that you are 1/2 of a
>> generation removed from common white trash and just feeling a little smug

Phoenix Rising

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
MOI ANH LEN LAU
but I like MOI ANH LIEM LON better, don't you "6"?
I'd give a thumb to see your face right now!
The only ones who pick up on the name and email combo are usually
old friends. But the "PALL MALL" was brilliant! Phai Anh La Linh, Moi
Anh Len Lau. I thought I forgot it, but when I saw it the response
came to me in less than a heartbeat which was usually all the time we
had to remember it! No con cop, no con beo, no hoc bao, just 4 con
meo. How about you? You guys in An Nhon Tay had a couple of con cop,
right? What did you feed them? VC or Majors? Probably both I hope.
What a trip! B-2-6! I can't believe it. Figure out who I am yet? Are
you sitting down? Take a swig of Ba si Dai. B-4-6. Your friendly
neighbor 2 clicks north in Phu My Hung. From PRC-25's to computers
who'd ever imagine? I'll email you with my number. We're not that far
apart. Hai Khong Mot
Chao Anh, Thieu Uy. Lau Qua Khong Gap!
Mau Len, goi dien thoai toi!