Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Why is Fuckwit David Harrison blowing Willie Denson?

13 просмотров

pearl

не прочитано,
13 авг. 2006 г., 20:59:3313.08.2006
Fuckwit David Harrison was trolling for kinky gay sex:
"If you'd want to hook up and go for a boat
ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle around in a
kayak--let me know. So far I haven't met anyone from a
news group, and that would be cool for me. I'm at R17.
Give me a call at 678-714-5764"
http://tinyurl.com/jqpn6

But that phone number belongs to Willie Denson:
http://tinyurl.com/kpms4

Fuckwit is shacking up with Willie, then using Willie's
phone to solicit unprotected gay sex on a houseboat!

Rupert

не прочитано,
13 авг. 2006 г., 23:21:4513.08.2006

So what? It's his own business, surely?

pearl

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 05:13:4714.08.2006
From: pearl <to...@signfuckingguestbook.ie>
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: Why is Fuckwit David Harrison blowing Willie Denson?
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:59:33 GMT

Faking quotes, forged posts, lies, filth, harassment.
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html
Your name and reputation is shit, Jonathan ball.

"pearl" <to...@signfuckingguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:VVPDg.8583$0e5....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...

pearl

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 05:15:5514.08.2006
"Rupert" <rupertm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1155525705.2...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

I hope you don't think that I wrote that BS.

Ask Leif (Jonathan Ball, Pasadena, LA, CA. )

Rupert

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 05:44:4114.08.2006

Yes, I thought it was a bit odd so I checked the NNTP header and it
turned out to be Leif impersonating you for some bizarre reason. I feel
a bit silly responding to the post in the first place because it was
obviously a complete troll.

chico chupacabra

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 05:53:4414.08.2006
Rupture wrote:

>>>So what? It's his own business, surely?
>>
>>I hope you don't think that I wrote that BS.
>>
>>Ask Leif (Jonathan Ball, Pasadena, LA, CA. )
>

> Yes, I thought it was a bit odd

You ought to know.

> I feel a bit silly

That's because you ARE silly, Rupture.

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 10:02:2814.08.2006
pearl wrote:
> From: pearl <to...@signfuckingguestbook.ie>
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
> Subject: Why is Fuckwit David Harrison blowing Willie Denson?
> Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:59:33 GMT
>

> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html
> Your name and reputation is

Are. You have two nouns there, "name" and
"reputation". You need to use the third person plural
conjugation of the verb "to be", which happens to be "are".

> sterling, Leif.

Correct.

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 10:03:4714.08.2006
Rupert wrote:

> pearl wrote:

>>>So what? It's his own business, surely?
>>
>>I hope you don't think that I wrote that BS.
>>
>>Ask Leif
>

> I feel
> a bit silly responding to the post in the first place because it was
> obviously a complete troll.

"Obviously", rupie? No, it wasn't obvious at all,
rupie, or else you would have recognized it, you
credulous psycho twit.

dh

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 10:56:1914.08.2006
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, a fully exposed, really nasty dishonest Goober
desperately sobbed:

>Rupert wrote:

>> I feel a bit silly responding to the post in the first place because it was
>> obviously a complete troll.
>
>"Obviously", rupie? No, it wasn't obvious at all,
>rupie, or else you would have recognized it,

We all recognise it now Goob. As you pointed out, anyone can now
recognise it as nothing more than MORE OF YOUR:

"really nasty dishonesty: editing people's quotes, removing context." - Goo

Your really nasty dishonesty has been fully exposed again Goo, you fool,
so you should stop crying about it. You outstupid yourself more and more
Goober, and no matter how you try to slink away from it you're still the moron
...in fact the more you try to get away the more you outstupid yourself again,
Mr Goo.

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 11:15:5714.08.2006
Fuckwit David Harrison, *cluesless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing Willie-Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:

> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Leif Erikson set the record straight:

>>Rupert wrote:
>

>>>I feel a bit silly responding to the post in the first place because it was
>>>obviously a complete troll.
>>
>>"Obviously", rupie? No, it wasn't obvious at all,
>>rupie, or else you would have recognized it,
>

> We all recognise it now

Yes, we all recognize it now, GooberFuckwit: you gave
out Willie Denson's phone number as your own when you
were trolling rec.boats for kinky gay sex partners.

Why did you lie, you stupid clueless goober fuckwit,
and claim that I "invented" Willie Denson, when that
phone number you gave out clearly is his?

shrubkiller

не прочитано,
14 авг. 2006 г., 22:20:2114.08.2006

What has any of that got to do with you out stupiding yourself by
fraudulently posting as "Pearl"?

Geez, you get STUPIDER every day Goo!!

dh

не прочитано,
16 авг. 2006 г., 09:32:0516.08.2006
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Goo agreed:

>pearl pointed out:

>>Faking quotes, forged posts, lies, filth, harassment.

>>http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html
>>Your name and reputation is shit, Jonathan ball.
>
>Are.

Then we all agree that your name and reputation
"Are" shit Goo, ie:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
sil...@onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
<pricker...@yahoo.com>
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
notg...@yahoo.com
Jay Santos
mortons.s...@chicago.not
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
sb2...@yahoo.com
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
dh@

dh

не прочитано,
16 авг. 2006 г., 09:39:2716.08.2006
On 14 Aug 2006 19:20:21 -0700, "shrubkiller" <shrub...@excite.com> wrote:

> Goo played with himself and excitedly fantasised
>:
>> dh pointed out:

>> > We all recognise it now
>>
>> Yes, we all recognize it now, GooberFuckwit: you gave
>> out Willie Denson's phone number as your own when you
>> were trolling rec.boats for kinky gay sex partners.
>>
>> Why did you lie, you stupid clueless goober fuckwit,
>> and claim that I "invented" Willie Denson, when that
>> phone number you gave out clearly is his?
>

>What has any of that got to do with you out stupiding yourself by
>fraudulently posting as "Pearl"?

The stupid Goober doesn't even know how to use a phone
book. I don't know who the hell Willie Denson is, and haven't
given him nearly as much thought as the Goober has, which
is obvious. And the only reason the moron Goo even found that
name to fantasise about in the first place, is because Goo doesn't
know how to use a phone directory.....somehow the stupid ass
could only get info about a phone number that someone used over
4 years ago, so every time Goober mentions Denson or any of his
fantasies relating to that name, he is again displaying his remarkable
ignorance and stupidity.

>Geez, you get STUPIDER every day Goo!!

He certainly displays his stupidity and ignorance very clearly
and consistently. That's why he's Goobernicus: The moron who
thinks he's a genius.

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
16 авг. 2006 г., 11:30:1416.08.2006
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing Willie-Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:

> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Leif Erikson set the record straight:
>

>>lesley the foot-rubbing whore of Cork, Ireland lied:
>>

>>>Faking quotes,

Faking nothing.

>>>Your name and reputation is sterling, Leif Erikson.

>>Are.
>

> Then we all agree that your name and reputation

> "Are" sterling, Leif,

Exactly.

pearl

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 05:19:5217.08.2006
"Leif Erikson" <jack...@phs.con> wrote in message news:aSGEg.8635$xp2....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

pearl wrote:

> Faking nothing.

Liar. You faked the follow up as well, fraud.

Your name and reputation IS shit, jonathan ball.

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 10:23:0017.08.2006
pearl wrote:

>>Faking nothing.
>

> Liar.

No.

> Your name and reputation IS

Are. You have two nouns there, "name" and

"reputation". You need to use the third person plural
conjugation of the verb "to be", which happens to be
"are".

> sterling, Leif.

Exactly.

bc...@canada.com

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 13:21:2717.08.2006

So you agree with the facts but only disagree with the way they're
presented.

Good for you Goo.

I'm not sure if that qualifies as another brilliant "out stupiding" of
yourself but it's pretty damn close.

> > sterling, Leif.
>
> Exactly.

dh

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 14:19:5917.08.2006
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, a consistently bewildered and inept Goober wrote:

>Goo outstupided himself again by editing people's quotes::

>> Then we all agree that your name and reputation

>> "Are" sterling, Goo

"really nasty dishonesty: editing people's quotes, removing context." - Goo

>Exactly.

LOL! Then we agree that your really nasty dishonesty--being so
childish and obvious--IS a way you have of displaying what a moron
you are, by outstupiding yourself time after time. Only an idiot would
try to disagree with that, Goo.

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 14:33:4917.08.2006
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing Willie
Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Leif Erikson set the record straight again:
>
> >ronnnnnnnnie got it right for once:

> >> Then we all agree that your name and reputation
> >> "Are" sterling, Leif
>
> "really

Yes, really.

> >Exactly.
>
> Then we agree

Yep: we agree that my reputation and name are sterling.

Why did you lie about Willie Denson, Fuckwit?

dh

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 14:44:3117.08.2006
On 17 Aug 2006 10:21:27 -0700, bc...@canada.com wrote:

>Goo agreed:
>
>> pearl wrote:
>>
>> > Goo lied in message news:aSGEg.8635$xp2....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

>> > Liar.
>>
>> No.
>>

>> > Your name and reputation IS shit, Goo.

>> Are. You have two nouns there, "name" and
>> "reputation". You need to use the third person plural
>> conjugation of the verb "to be", which happens to be
>> "are".
>
>So you agree with the facts but only disagree with the way they're
>presented.
>
>Good for you Goo.

It was almost undoubtedly just another mistake on Goo's part.

>I'm not sure if that qualifies as another brilliant "out stupiding" of
>yourself but it's pretty damn close.

Since the Goober was almost certainly too stupid to understand
that he was agreeing with the facts pearl pointed out, we can feel
fairly safe in believing this is yet another case of the poor moron
out stupiding himself again.

shrubkiller

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 15:34:2917.08.2006

agreed!

;o)

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 16:00:4617.08.2006
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing Willie
Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:
> On 17 Aug 2006 10:21:27 -0700, nym-shifting fat queer ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton shat:

> >> No.

> >> Are. You have two nouns there, "name" and
> >> "reputation". You need to use the third person plural
> >> conjugation of the verb "to be", which happens to be
> >> "are".
> >
> >So you agree with

Yes, I agree that my name and reputation *are* sterling.

> >Good for you Leif.
>
> It was almost undoubtedly just another astute observation on Leif's part.

Not as astute as many others, Fuckwit, because the sterling quality of
my name and reputation are obvious.

> >I'm not sure if that qualifies as another brilliant out-flanking of
> >Fuckwit and me, but it's pretty damn close.
>
> Since Leif certainly outflanks us every time, I'd have to say
> that reflects true brilliance.

EXACTLY right, Fuckwit.

shrubkiller

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 16:13:4817.08.2006

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing Willie
> Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:
> > On 17 Aug 2006 10:21:27 -0700, nym-shifting fat queer ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton shat:
> >
> > >Leif Erikson set the record straight:

> > >So you agree with
>
> Yes, I agree that my name and reputation *are* shitstained.
>

> > >Good for you Leif.
> >
> > It was almost undoubtedly just another loony observation on Leif's part.
>
> Not as loony as many others, Fuckwit, because the shitstained quality of

> my name and reputation are obvious.
>

> > >I'm not sure if that qualifies as another brilliant out-stupiding of
> > >himself, but it's pretty damn close.
> >
> > Since Leif certainly out stupids himself every time, I'd have to say
> > that reflects true stupidity.
>
> EXACTLY right, Fuckwit.
>
> Why am I so obscessed about Willie Denson, Fuckwit?

Must be because you are a stalker at heart Goo.........only you usually
stalk women don't you?

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 17:09:5917.08.2006
stupid fat nymshifting homo ronnnnnnnie, *still* getting the worst of
every exchange, stupidly stuck his head up his own ass:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing Willie
> > Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:
> > > On 17 Aug 2006 10:21:27 -0700, nym-shifting fat queer ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton shat:

> > Yes, I agree that my name and reputation *are* shitstained.

> > > It was almost undoubtedly just another astute observation on Leif's part.
> >
> >Not as astute as many others, Fuckwit, because the sterling quality of

> >my name and reputation are obvious.

> > > Since Leif certainly outflanks us every time, I'd have to say
> > > that reflects true brilliance.
> >
> > EXACTLY right, Fuckwit.
> >
> > Why am you so obsessed with Willie Denson, Fuckwit?
>
> Must be because he likes blowing toothless old southern men, Leif.

That's begging the question, fat queer ronnnnnnnnnnnie. *Why* does he
like blowing toothless old southern men, ronnnnnnnnnnie?

shrubkiller

не прочитано,
17 авг. 2006 г., 21:44:2117.08.2006

You're projecting again Goo.

dh

не прочитано,
19 авг. 2006 г., 15:31:1019.08.2006
On 17 Aug 2006, Goo outstupided himself again by editing people's quotes:

"really nasty dishonesty: editing people's quotes, removing context." - Goo

dh

не прочитано,
19 авг. 2006 г., 15:31:0219.08.2006
On 17 Aug 2006 Goo agreed:

>On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:44:31 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On 17 Aug 2006 10:21:27 -0700, bc...@canada.com wrote:
>>
>>>Goo agreed:

>>>So you agree with the facts but only disagree with the way they're
>>>presented.
>

>Yes

That was unusually honest for you Goob.

>>>Good for you Goo.
>>
>> It was almost undoubtedly just another mistake on Goo's part.

>Not as astute as many others

I don't see how you can consider any of your mistakes to be more
"astute" than others Goo. There's an excellent chance you're out
stupiding yourself again by presenting that absurd concept.

>>>I'm not sure if that qualifies as another brilliant "out stupiding" of
>>>yourself but it's pretty damn close.
>>
>> Since the Goober was almost certainly too stupid to understand
>>that he was agreeing with the facts pearl pointed out, we can feel
>>fairly safe in believing this is yet another case of the poor moron
>>out stupiding himself again.
>

>EXACTLY right, Fuckwit.

It's unanimous then: We all agree you're out stupiding yourself again.

dh

не прочитано,
19 авг. 2006 г., 15:32:0819.08.2006

Goo lives in a fairy land of some sort--apparently having much to do
with human assholes and shit, judging by the fantasies he "shares".

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
19 авг. 2006 г., 16:27:1019.08.2006
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing Willie Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:

> On 17 Aug 2006 Leif Erikson set the record straight:

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing Willie

>>Yes, I agree that my name and reputation *are* sterling.
>

> That was honest, as usual, Leif.

Nothing hard for me about being honest, Fuckwit. I
know you seem to find it difficult.

>>> It was almost undoubtedly ust another astute observation on Leif's part.

>>Not as astute as many others, Fuckwit, because the sterling quality of
my name and reputation are obvious.

> I don't see

You don't see anything worthwhile, Fuckwit. You stupid
goober cracker.

>>> Since Leif certainly outflanks us every time, I'd have to say
>>> that reflects true brilliance.
>>

>>EXACTLY right, Fuckwit.
>

> It's unanimous then:

Yes: my name and reputation are sterling, and I
outflank you and your cocksuck-mate ronnnnnnnnnie every
time.

Unanimous.

Leif Erikson

не прочитано,
19 авг. 2006 г., 16:28:1619.08.2006
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing Willie Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:

> On 17 Aug 2006, Leif Erikson set the record straight, and outflanked Fuckwit and ronnnnnnnnnnnie again:

> "really

Yes, really.

It's unanimous, then.

dh

не прочитано,
20 авг. 2006 г., 14:39:1820.08.2006
On Sat, Goo outstupided himself again by editing people's quotes:

"really nasty dishonesty: editing people's quotes, removing context." - Goo

El Guapo

не прочитано,
23 авг. 2006 г., 13:03:5823.08.2006

These are the Goober quotes that make me laugh every time I read them.

They are so absurd that they could ONLY be about the Goober and by the
Goober.

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"my name and reputation are sterling" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo

dh

не прочитано,
24 авг. 2006 г., 16:28:0424.08.2006

The Goober does have a different sort of idiocy that appears to
be unique to him. Quite conceited for such an idiot, but that's what
makes him Goo. Every once in a while he used to say that he doesn't
lie too, and that one used to get me every time for a while. Goo saying
that he doesn't lie is one of the most classic lies ever told. I don't have
any examples of that at the moment, but this one is pretty classic and
somewhat amusing:

"You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo

Goo appears to be shut down recently. So does "chico". I wonder
if the Goober was doing double duty for a while and burned himself
out...or maybe got reprimanded and is being punished for spending too
much time online. Poor stupid Goo.

El Guapo

не прочитано,
24 авг. 2006 г., 16:53:3924.08.2006

You know our Goo. Probably saw something that freaked him out and he
started foaming at the mouth and went completely into a seizure
flopping around on the floor.
Either that or he's been thrown out of his flop joint for peeing in the
living room.

dh

не прочитано,
25 авг. 2006 г., 15:14:5625.08.2006

I wish I could find where he was talking about that, but haven't
been able to dig it up. It might have been Dutch who did it, but
I remember it as being Goo. Since Goo and Dutch are often the
only people who try defending some particular examples of idiocy,
it's not hard to get them confused from time to time.
What do you think about this "chico" shit? I was already
suspecting that chico was Goo, and now that "he" just suddenly
stopped dumping tons of crap in the ngs at the same time Goo
did, I'm thinking we can consider that "chico" is just Goo posting
dishonestly again, so we can add "chico" to Goo's list of characters.
Do you agree?

Scented Nectar

не прочитано,
25 авг. 2006 г., 23:23:2725.08.2006
dh@. wrote:

> What do you think about this "chico" shit? I was already
> suspecting that chico was Goo, and now that "he" just suddenly
> stopped dumping tons of crap in the ngs at the same time Goo
> did, I'm thinking we can consider that "chico" is just Goo posting
> dishonestly again, so we can add "chico" to Goo's list of characters.
> Do you agree?

Chico used to be Usual Suspect. He's not one of Goo's many nyms.

Both Cheeko and Goo are carved from the same piece of shit though!

bc...@canada.com

не прочитано,
26 авг. 2006 г., 13:33:4926.08.2006

Their rantings have the same style so that was my suspicion also but
Lotus informed me that Goo and Chico are not the same lunatic at
all..............which is distrubing to know that there is not one but
TWO loons loose on these ngs.

dh

не прочитано,
26 авг. 2006 г., 13:51:5226.08.2006
On 25 Aug 2006 20:23:27 -0700, "Scented Nectar" <m...@scentednectar.com> wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>> What do you think about this "chico" shit? I was already
>> suspecting that chico was Goo, and now that "he" just suddenly
>> stopped dumping tons of crap in the ngs at the same time Goo
>> did, I'm thinking we can consider that "chico" is just Goo posting
>> dishonestly again, so we can add "chico" to Goo's list of characters.
>> Do you agree?
>
>Chico used to be Usual Suspect. He's not one of Goo's many nyms.

Then why did they both stop constantly dumping tons of shit in
here at the same time? It seems more than a coincidence to me.
I've suspected Goo of being Usual Suspect too. We know of dozens
of "different" posters that Goo has pretended to be, so it only makes
sense that there would be more we're not aware of, or sure about yet.

>Both Cheeko and Goo are carved from the same piece of shit though!

Both the same shit dishonestly posing as different "people" again,
most likely.

Scented Nectar

не прочитано,
26 авг. 2006 г., 15:47:4826.08.2006

Chico has an emotionally grumpy and hurt manner about him, very
hateful. Goo seems to be in a spit and cuss mood and not too deep of a
person emotionally. If they are the same person, he must have a major
mood swing problem. I'd put Chico at the depressive side of things and
Goo as manic.

dh

не прочитано,
27 авг. 2006 г., 14:20:1427.08.2006

Why did "they" stop posting at the same time? And Dutch too?
All of a sudden the only one left in the Goo Crew is 2goo, or "Derek":

"he's [Goo] the most intelligent tutor available to me here on Usenet,
and I chose to take full advantage of that tutelage" - "Derek"

So have "all" the "other" goos gone off to Camp Goober or something,
leaving poor 2goo to handle things by himself?

Scented Nectar

не прочитано,
27 авг. 2006 г., 14:50:4827.08.2006

Camp Goober. Someone warn the mosquitoes they'll get food poisoning. :)

Whining, Crying, Bawl

не прочитано,
27 авг. 2006 г., 15:13:1927.08.2006

LOL!!!!

dh

не прочитано,
27 авг. 2006 г., 17:58:2127.08.2006

How could it do that? I can see how it might be able to tell
you that the posts came from different computers, but how
could it tell you whether or not they were written by the same
person?

dh

не прочитано,
27 авг. 2006 г., 18:44:2527.08.2006