vegetarian lies (budell especially)

Digital Dream

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
gee man you put so much effort into trying to get people to believe your
contridiction. guilty conscience? also the vedas teach hindus that it's
not how long you live your life, but how well. we believe that a meatless
diet is apart of obtaining that wellness.

The Dude

John Said

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00

<cdo...@cs.com> wrote in message news:38aca...@news5.newsfeeds.com...
> following are some of the myths propagated by vegetarians:
>
> (1)all animals are sacred and should be able to live out their natural
lives.
> (2)humans aren't designed to eat meat.
> (3)slaughter is repugnant and degrading.
> (4)raising animals for meat is inefficient and misuses available land.
> (5)animal flesh is unhealthful because it contains toxins, virulent
bacteria, uric acid, impure fluids, and the wrong nutrients.

> all of the above is flawed.
>
> 1- the natural world reveals hierarchies in the food chain, the dominance
of one species over another. in nature most animals never reach their
genitic longevity. they die from accidents or are the victim of predators.

> 2- fossil records indicate humans and hominids have eaten meat over two
million years. humans show success with many different diets. australian
aborigines eat kangaroo, insects, reptiles,and roots. eskimoes eat raw meat.
traditional hindus are vegetarian. in 1898 the
> yukon gold rushers suffered extensively from scurvy. studies were made to
find out how the eskimoes acquired their vitamin c. since eskimoes eat meat
of animals that synthesize their own abscorbic acid they didn't need any
supplement. if they were to cook the meat the vitamin c would be destroyed.

> 3- whether something is repugnant is highly individual. changing a diaper
or caring for and old person can be repugnant but is still necessary. some
hindus will not eat meat yet they drink their urine for health reasons. the
fact that most prey is eaten alive testifies of the cruelty of nature. in a
slaughterhouse death is usually quick with little pain.

> 4- animals hold their own when it comes to land use and efficiency. most
graze on land unsuitable for vegetable farming. they can digest stalks and
other by-products of vegetable farming as well. an efficient organic farmer
uses the manure to enrich his soil to produce better quality produce. many
nomadic populations survive on land unsuitable for farming by eating animals
that can digest the vegetation they can't.

> 5- plants contain toxins that can kill. some we can eat, some we can't.
vegetarian evangelists ignore the fact that cultures that have the longest
longevity eat meat. the animals they call foul and filthy are vegetarian as
they are.

> to sum it up, humans can get all their nutrients from a meat only diet. a
vegetarian must supplement b-12. where on earth is the vegetarian culture
that has the superior life span? hindus have been vegetarians for
generations yet they don't set longevity records.
> hitler was a vegetarian and jesus, mohammed, and other moralists were not.
what does that mean? not a damn thing.

> regards,
> cdover

I see what you are saying but i think you have missed the point.

> -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

Rev. Brett R. Schutzman

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Rev. Brett R. Schutzman <revs...@stratos.net> wrote in message

> IN RESPONSE,
[snipped for brevity]

AMEN .

Here's something for You, Dear Rev;

ELOHIM
/Messiah / H'al_mahshiyach

..'ELOHIM does not and will not accept blood sacrifice.
Such appeasement, petition, and sacrifice is blasphemy.
Far into the past, deep into antiquity, all that was ever
brought before this ancient GOD of Kh_na'an / Canaan,
when agriculture was still young, and a miracle before
the people, long before blood sacrifice began, long before
the pain of seasons set in, grain and fruit offerings were
brought to this GREAT ONE in gratitude for the fruits
of the harvest and the earth, never in blood, never in the
shedding of blood to appease imagined "sins" or wrongs.
That was a desert fear, easily overcome by the truth.

'ELOHIM , in the beginning, was, to the most ancient of
Canaanites, a GOD of Thanksgiving, a GOD to WHOM
gratitude was given in celebration of LIFE as a sacred and
wonderful gift.
Pesach, the original spring festival was given in honor of the
fruitfulness and rebirth of the earth, its fertility and promise.'..
http://www.messiah.org/p7339.htm

Raspberry

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Humans are not omnivores, and following are the reasons why:

1. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have a natural instinct to
chase animals as prey.

2. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have claws or fangs to tear
apart meat. When a human eats meat, they have to use cutlery to break the
meat down in order to chew it. And certainly most will agree that it is a
lot more difficult to chew a steak than it is to chew an apple.

3. Humans naturally crave sweet food, like fruit, and are equipped with the
hands to hold fruit and the teeth to chew it.

4. Humans are not able to properly digest meat. Without getting too
technical, herbivores (humans) have a long digestive tract, carnivores have
a short one. When meat is ingested, it needs to be digested and removed from
the body quickly otherwise it produces bacteria and toxins that are
poisonous to any animal. Seeing as the human digestive tract is of the
longer variety, we are unable to digest the meat quickly and it will remain
in the body for roughly 24 hours, in which time it is damaging organs,
particularly the bowel.

5. Basically, meat products cause cancer. The consumption of animal protein
(found in meat, dairy, eggs) causes the formation of ammonia in the colon,
which kills cells, increases virus infection, affects the rate in which
cells divide, and increases the mass of the lining of the intestines.
Meat contains many substances harmful to humans - large amounts of fat and
protein as well as other known carcinogens. Eating meat causes toxaemia,
high cholesterol levels, It contains no fibre and therefore causes
constipation, a condition unknown to vegans.

People who live without meat do not have these cancers and diseases that
plague omnivores.

Raspberry

John Said <sa...@mpx.com.au> wrote in message

> [...]

> uses the manure to enrich his soil to produce better quality produce. many
> nomadic populations survive on land unsuitable for farming by eating
animals
> that can digest the vegetation they can't.
> >

> > 5- plants contain toxins that can kill. some we can eat, some we can't.
> vegetarian evangelists ignore the fact that cultures that have the longest
> longevity eat meat. the animals they call foul and filthy are vegetarian
as
> they are.
> >

> > to sum it up, humans can get all their nutrients from a meat only diet.
> vegetarian must supplement b-12. where on earth is the vegetarian culture
> that has the superior life span? hindus have been vegetarians for
> generations yet they don't set longevity records.
> > hitler was a vegetarian and jesus, mohammed, and other moralists were

Michael Cerkowski

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
I hate having to do this, but...

Raspberry wrote:
.>
.> Humans are not omnivores, and following are the reasons why:
.>
.> 1. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have a natural instinct
.> chase animals as prey.

I agree, but omnivores don't need to have a hunting instinct. They
often scavenge kills by other animals, and can kill for sheer
opportunistic reasons - like humans do.

.> 2. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have claws or fangs to
tear
.> apart meat. When a human eats meat, they have to use cutlery to break
the
.> meat down in order to chew it. And certainly most will agree that it
is a
.> lot more difficult to chew a steak than it is to chew an apple.

You are confusing the term "omnivore" with the term "carnivore". They
are two different animals, as it were.

.>
.> 3. Humans naturally crave sweet food, like fruit, and are equipped
with the
.> hands to hold fruit and the teeth to chew it.

So do the other omnivorous primates, lesser primates, and monkeys. So
do other omnivores like bears.

.>
.> 4. Humans are not able to properly digest meat. Without getting too
.> technical, herbivores (humans) have a long digestive tract,
carnivores have
.> a short one. When meat is ingested, it needs to be digested and
removed from
.> the body quickly otherwise it produces bacteria and toxins that are
.> poisonous to any animal. Seeing as the human digestive tract is of
the
.> longer variety, we are unable to digest the meat quickly and it will
remain
.> in the body for roughly 24 hours, in which time it is damaging
organs,
.> particularly the bowel.

There is no evidence that modest amounts of meat are harmful to
most people. You are arguing from extreme cases, not typical ones.

.>
.> 5. Basically, meat products cause cancer. The consumption of animal
protein
.> (found in meat, dairy, eggs) causes the formation of ammonia in the
colon,
.> which kills cells, increases virus infection, affects the rate in
which
.> cells divide, and increases the mass of the lining of the intestines.
.> Meat contains many substances harmful to humans - large amounts of
fat and
.> protein as well as other known carcinogens. Eating meat causes
toxaemia,
.> high cholesterol levels, It contains no fibre and therefore causes
.> constipation, a condition unknown to vegans.

Constipation is *not* unknown to vegans, it is just less common. Your
other arguments are, again, extremely speculative at best, and wrong at
worst.
I agree that eating too much meat often contributes to disease.

.>
.> People who live without meat do not have these cancers and diseases
that
.> plague omnivores.

Not true. Cancer is certainly not unknown among vegans - not even
colon
cancer. You aren't helping the cause by posting this.
By the way, I'm a vegan animal rights activist.

.>
.> Raspberry

--

"Against ignorance, the Dogs themselves contend in vain."

Raspberry

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
*sigh* lol

I knew that I was asking for trouble voicing my strong opinion on this
matter!

Michael Cerkowski <mj...@albany.net> wrote in message

> I hate having to do this, but...
>
> Raspberry wrote:
> .>
> .> Humans are not omnivores, and following are the reasons why:
> .>
> .> 1. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have a natural instinct
> .> chase animals as prey.
>
> I agree, but omnivores don't need to have a hunting instinct. They
> often scavenge kills by other animals, and can kill for sheer
> opportunistic reasons - like humans do.
>

> .> 2. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have claws or fangs to
> tear
> .> apart meat. When a human eats meat, they have to use cutlery to break
> the
> .> meat down in order to chew it. And certainly most will agree that it
> is a
> .> lot more difficult to chew a steak than it is to chew an apple.
>
> You are confusing the term "omnivore" with the term "carnivore". They
> are two different animals, as it were.

Agreed, but we are not equipped with sharp teeth and claws in order to 'eat'
the meat are we?

> .>
> .> 3. Humans naturally crave sweet food, like fruit, and are equipped
> with the
> .> hands to hold fruit and the teeth to chew it.
>
> So do the other omnivorous primates, lesser primates, and monkeys. So
> do other omnivores like bears.

Are monkeys omnivorous??

> .>
> .> 4. Humans are not able to properly digest meat. Without getting too
> .> technical, herbivores (humans) have a long digestive tract,
> carnivores have
> .> a short one. When meat is ingested, it needs to be digested and
> removed from
> .> the body quickly otherwise it produces bacteria and toxins that are
> .> poisonous to any animal. Seeing as the human digestive tract is of
> the
> .> longer variety, we are unable to digest the meat quickly and it will
> remain
> .> in the body for roughly 24 hours, in which time it is damaging
> organs,
> .> particularly the bowel.
>
> There is no evidence that modest amounts of meat are harmful to
> most people. You are arguing from extreme cases, not typical ones.

Actually the study I read referred to tests conducted on subjects who had an
"average western diet"

Well I'm not!

Wotan

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

Raspberry <nos...@nospam.com.au> wrote in message

> Humans are not omnivores, and following are the reasons why:
>
> 1. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have a natural instinct to
> chase animals as prey.

What?
Where is your evidence?

> 2. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have claws or fangs to tear

> apart meat. When a human eats meat, they have to use cutlery to break the

> meat down in order to chew it. And certainly most will agree that it is a

> lot more difficult to chew a steak than it is to chew an apple.

Firstly, we have hands and thumbs.
That replaces our "fangs."
And, no, I wouldn't agree.
A raw steak suits me well, every time.

> 3. Humans naturally crave sweet food, like fruit, and are equipped with
the

> hands to hold fruit and the teeth to chew it.
>

> 4. Humans are not able to properly digest meat. Without getting too

> technical, herbivores (humans) have a long digestive tract, carnivores
have

> a short one.

not true.
Our digestive tract is longer than a typical carnivore and shorter than a
typical herbivore. Study Biology.

When meat is ingested, it needs to be digested and removed from

> the body quickly otherwise it produces bacteria and toxins that are

> poisonous to any animal.

Point?

Seeing as the human digestive tract is of the

> longer variety, we are unable to digest the meat quickly and it will
remain

> in the body for roughly 24 hours, in which time it is damaging organs,

> particularly the bowel.

Evidence?

> 5. Basically, meat products cause cancer. The consumption of animal
protein

> (found in meat, dairy, eggs) causes the formation of ammonia in the colon,

> which kills cells, increases virus infection, affects the rate in which

> cells divide, and increases the mass of the lining of the intestines.

There is no proof that it causes cancer.
A man has cancer and when he goes to the doctor he is asked, "What do you
eat?"
The man says, ",meat and potatoes." It is then assumed that meat has a
connection.
Why not the potatoes?

> Meat contains many substances harmful to humans - large amounts of fat and

> protein as well as other known carcinogens.

Fat and protein are harmful?
Try going without them.......fool.

Eating meat causes toxaemia,
> high cholesterol levels,

No. Eating alot of sat. fat AND eating alot of carbhydrates causes high
cholesterol. The truck just dropped you off, didn't it?

It contains no fibre and therefore causes

> constipation, a condition unknown to vegans.

Bold statement, moron.
Ever eaten nothing but meat for more than a month?
Doubt it.

> People who live without meat do not have these cancers and diseases that

> plague omnivores.

Linda Mcartney was a vegan.
She also died of cancer.
Walk on home, and actually read a book......fuck head.

Wotan

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

> *sigh* lol
>
> I knew that I was asking for trouble voicing my strong opinion on this
> matter!

No shit.
Strong opinions and small minds do not mix.

one of many

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
"Raspberry" <nos...@nospam.com.au> wrote in message
> *sigh* lol
>
> I knew that I was asking for trouble voicing my strong opinion on this
> matter!

that wasn't trouble, those were lobs tossed by a friend

> Agreed, but we are not equipped with sharp teeth and claws in order to
'eat'
> the meat are we?

we don't need large fangs, we learned to cook many thousands of years ago.

> Are monkeys omnivorous??

some, like chimps and baboons. Orangs and gorillas are vegetarians AFAIK

> > There is no evidence that modest amounts of meat are harmful to
> > most people. You are arguing from extreme cases, not typical ones.
>
> Actually the study I read referred to tests conducted on subjects who had
an
> "average western diet"

YUK!

> > By the way, I'm a vegan animal rights activist.
>
> Well I'm not!

no, you have quite a bit to learn first

BTW I am also a vegetarian

lilweed

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

Wotan <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message

> Walk on home, and actually read a book......fuck head.

Troll, learn some manners.

Wotan

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

lilweed <lil...@esatclear.ie> wrote in message

> Wotan <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message
> > Walk on home, and actually read a book......fuck head.
>
> Troll, learn some manners.

According to the definition of a troll, I am not one.
I have been here of and on for MONTHS.
Fuck off.

Wotan

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Manners: Irrelevant
My "nonsense": totally supported
Of course, you and your punk ass boyfriend never did listen

> Wotan <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message

> > lilweed <lil...@esatclear.ie> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Wotan <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message

> > > Troll, learn some manners.
> >
> > According to the definition of a troll, I am not one.
> > I have been here of and on for MONTHS.
> > Fuck off.
>

> I don't give a damn if you've been here for years
> you are still a Troll.
> Support your own nonsense moron.
> And learn some manners, Troll.

Wotan

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

one of many <hardl...@home.com> wrote in message
> I have to side with Wotan here. Raspberry is obviously the troll.. !

Thank you.
Finally, someone with some damn sense.

MLM

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Wotan wrote:

> Manners: Irrelevant
> My "nonsense": totally supported
> Of course, you and your punk ass boyfriend never did listen

For "lilweed", a 'troll' is anyone who does not support her
opinions. She spews it out quite fequently. It's kind of like
Cerkowski screaming 'stalker'. Both whines are meaningless.

[...]

Wotan

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
no kidding.
I am used to both of their petty mumblings.

MLM <stout.@brew-master.com> wrote in message

lilweed

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00

Wotan <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message

> lilweed <lil...@esatclear.ie> wrote in message
> >
> > Wotan <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message
> > > Walk on home, and actually read a book......fuck head.

one of many

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00

"lilweed" <lil...@esatclear.ie> wrote in message news:8amntn$c11$1...@fraggle.esatclear.ie...

> Wotan <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message
> >
> > lilweed <lil...@esatclear.ie> wrote in message

one of many

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
A troll makes an innocent looking post with the primary goal to get everybody riled up. It may
have been unintentional, but it worked.

"Wotan" <hea...@texas.net> wrote in message news:3NCz4.5854$QF6.2...@news5.giganews.com...

> one of many <hardl...@home.com> wrote in message

> > I have to side with Wotan here. Raspberry is obviously the troll.. !

c306...@grove.ufl.edu

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
to Wotan
I have a question for vegetarian truths.
Are there different levels of vegetarianism and if so please define them

c306...@grove.ufl.edu

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
to Wotan
How does a vegetarian survive in today's world? What are some of the
restraunts that meets their needs? Thanks, Amanda

c306...@grove.ufl.edu

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
I have a question reguarindg vega truths.
How does a vegetarian survive in today's world? For example, what are
some restraunts that meets there needs?

Michael Cerkowski

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
Types of vegetarian:

Lacto-Ovo: no flesh eaten, but eggs and dairy products are allowed.

Lacto: Similar to above, but no eggs.

Ovo: Similar to the first one, but no dairy.

Vegan: No eggs or dairy products eaten. Honey is often avoided,
and leather is usually not worn.

The only truly vegetarian-friendly reataurants, aside from
natural foods eateries, are Indian. Some Chinese restaurants
are good, but watch out for bits of meat in the "meatless"
or "vegetarian" dishes.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:29:16 +1100, "Raspberry" <nos...@nospam.com.au>
wrote:

>Humans are not omnivores, and following are the reasons why:
>
>1. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have a natural instinct to
>chase animals as prey.
>

>2. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have claws or fangs to tear
>apart meat. When a human eats meat, they have to use cutlery to break the
>meat down in order to chew it. And certainly most will agree that it is a
>lot more difficult to chew a steak than it is to chew an apple.
>

>3. Humans naturally crave sweet food, like fruit, and are equipped with the
>hands to hold fruit and the teeth to chew it.
>
>4. Humans are not able to properly digest meat. Without getting too
>technical, herbivores (humans) have a long digestive tract, carnivores have

>a short one. When meat is ingested, it needs to be digested and removed from

>the body quickly otherwise it produces bacteria and toxins that are

>poisonous to any animal. Seeing as the human digestive tract is of the

>longer variety, we are unable to digest the meat quickly and it will remain
>in the body for roughly 24 hours, in which time it is damaging organs,
>particularly the bowel.
>

>5. Basically, meat products cause cancer. The consumption of animal protein
>(found in meat, dairy, eggs) causes the formation of ammonia in the colon,
>which kills cells, increases virus infection, affects the rate in which
>cells divide, and increases the mass of the lining of the intestines.

>Meat contains many substances harmful to humans - large amounts of fat and

>protein as well as other known carcinogens. Eating meat causes toxaemia,
>high cholesterol levels, It contains no fibre and therefore causes

>constipation, a condition unknown to vegans.
>

>People who live without meat do not have these cancers and diseases that
>plague omnivores.
>

>Raspberry

Thanks for the enlightening, but BS post. Reading it, sure made me
hungry. Think I'll step out for a burger. Want one?

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk
ICQ #22039552
FLAME Asshole of the Year - 1995
FLAME Asshole of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award - 1997
MODERATOR, ALT.FLAME, FIDONET.FLAME
FNB - Alpha Test Team Leader
Special Agent, Echomail Liberation Army
Fidonet Zone 1, H.N.I.C.
Fidonet Galactic Coordinator
Asshole Net <> Fidonet Internet Gateway Coordinator
Director, Asshole Net Research & Development Branch

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

"The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk" <new...@home.com> wrote in message

He'd probably prefer a booger.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
MSch...@nospam.carolina.rr.com

Remove the "nospam" to reply.

http://members.xoom.com/WorstNurse/

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

If these PETA asswipes have their way, that will be about all you can
get.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mike MacLennan, Apparent Briton

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote:
[Liberals]
[PETA]
[Klinton]
[Algore]
[Socialism]
[HNARK]

Get over it. Seriously. I'm sure this endless circle-jerk keeps you
confident in your beliefs, rather than allowing that fear of deep seated
ignorance to come boiling to the surface.

However, neither the current nor the next president will make a lick of
difference regarding anything except the gold standard.

Elect GWB, and in three years, cretins like you will be filming _Wall
Street II: The Wrath of Khan_.

Elect Gore and you'll contine the circle-jerk for the next four years.

Hell, maybe you'll merge with talk.politics.guns and co.general during
that time and feed your egos enough to actually do something besides
talk tough on Usenet.

Nah. That would take initiative.
--
"It's been years since I was IN a box, moron."
Stevie Henderson lets us glimpse his inner pain in

Rich Young

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
Raspberry wrote:

[...]

> > .> 2. Humans, unlike carnivorous animals, do not have claws or fangs to tear
> > .> apart meat. When a human eats meat, they have to use cutlery to break the
> > .> meat down in order to chew it. And certainly most will agree that it is a

> > .> lot more difficult to chew a steak than it is to chew an apple.

> > You are confusing the term "omnivore" with the term "carnivore". They
> > are two different animals, as it were.

> Agreed, but we are not equipped with sharp teeth and claws in order to 'eat'
> the meat are we?

Actually, if you analyze human dentition, you find that our
teeth are neither the "scissor" edges of carnivores, nor the
flat, peg-like grinders of cellulose usually found in herbivores.
In fact, our molars are slightly hollow and do have edges which
slide past each other when we bite down. Anyone who has
inadvertantly bitten the inside of his or her cheek has been
made painfully aware of how well these sliding edges cut meat
when they come together. Are human teeth as efficient as a cat's
when eating meat? Well, no, but as Michael has pointed out,
no one (except the painfully ignorant) classifies humans as
carnivores, either.

[...]

> > .> 3. Humans naturally crave sweet food, like fruit, and are equipped
> > .> with the hands to hold fruit and the teeth to chew it.

> > So do the other omnivorous primates, lesser primates, and monkeys. So
> > do other omnivores like bears.

> Are monkeys omnivorous??

While chimps are not technically monkeys, Jane Goodall and
others have shown unequivocally that chimps hunt for meat on
a regular basis. And if one considers that insects are not
plants, then many monkeys are, indeed, omnivorous.

> > .> 4. Humans are not able to properly digest meat. Without getting too
> > .> technical, herbivores (humans) have a long digestive tract, carnivores have
> > .> a short one. When meat is ingested, it needs to be digested and removed from
> > .> the body quickly otherwise it produces bacteria and toxins that are
> > .> poisonous to any animal. Seeing as the human digestive tract is of the
> > .> longer variety, we are unable to digest the meat quickly and it will remain
> > .> in the body for roughly 24 hours, in which time it is damaging organs,
> > .> particularly the bowel.

> > There is no evidence that modest amounts of meat are harmful to
> > most people. You are arguing from extreme cases, not typical ones.

> Actually the study I read referred to tests conducted on subjects who had an
> "average western diet"

Which, while common, is generally considered by health
professionals to be extreme, since it does not adhere to
the "modest amounts of meat" criterion. You are avoiding
Michael's point: "There is no evidence that modest amounts

of meat are harmful to most people."

[...]

--

-Rich Young

(Abusive e-mail will be publicly posted. Please take note.)

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:46:28 -0600, "Mike MacLennan, Apparent Briton"
<mmac...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote:
>[Liberals]
>[PETA]
>[Klinton]
>[Algore]
>[Socialism]
>[HNARK]
>
>Get over it. Seriously. I'm sure this endless circle-jerk keeps you
>confident in your beliefs, rather than allowing that fear of deep seated
>ignorance to come boiling to the surface.

You can actually say ignornace and PETA and not bust into a gut laugh?

>However, neither the current nor the next president will make a lick of
>difference regarding anything except the gold standard.

And not even that. The gold is gone. Been gone. All that is left is
paper.

>Elect GWB, and in three years, cretins like you will be filming _Wall
>Street II: The Wrath of Khan_.
>
>Elect Gore and you'll contine the circle-jerk for the next four years.

Along with dead babies, homosexual policies, and the continued
destruction of the morals of this country.

>Hell, maybe you'll merge with talk.politics.guns and co.general during
>that time and feed your egos enough to actually do something besides
>talk tough on Usenet.
>

>Nah. That would take initiative.

Wanna go and have a burger with me sometime, bunky?

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Glodbreg

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00

>On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:29:16 +1100, "Raspberry" <nos...@nospam.com.au>
>wrote:

>>People who live without meat do not have these cancers and diseases that
>>plague omnivores.

Please give a detailed scientific bibliography for thesewild assed claims,
Sonny. I'd like to look up some of your lies.

Mike MacLennan, Apparent Briton

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:46:28 -0600, "Mike MacLennan, Apparent Briton"
> <mmac...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote:
> >[Liberals]
> >[PETA]
> >[Klinton]
> >[Algore]
> >[Socialism]
> >[HNARK]
> >
> >Get over it. Seriously. I'm sure this endless circle-jerk keeps you
> >confident in your beliefs, rather than allowing that fear of deep seated
> >ignorance to come boiling to the surface.
>
> You can actually say ignornace and PETA and not bust into a gut laugh?

You can truly think that every liberal idea is a harbinger of the
downfall of humanity?

> >However, neither the current nor the next president will make a lick of
> >difference regarding anything except the gold standard.
>
> And not even that. The gold is gone. Been gone. All that is left is
> paper.

Misspoke. Replace with price of gold.

> >Elect GWB, and in three years, cretins like you will be filming _Wall
> >Street II: The Wrath of Khan_.
> >
> >Elect Gore and you'll contine the circle-jerk for the next four years.
>
> Along with dead babies,

More stem cells for me!

> homosexual policies,

Would that be like legislating that ones drapes should match the carpet?

> and the continued
> destruction of the morals of this country.

Yeah, Republicans will stop that. Nothing's gonaa turn everyone into
good little sheep like mandating the pledge of allegiance, and ROTC
training.

> >Hell, maybe you'll merge with talk.politics.guns and co.general during
> >that time and feed your egos enough to actually do something besides
> >talk tough on Usenet.
> >

> >Nah. That would take initiative.
>
> Wanna go and have a burger with me sometime, bunky?

Naw, it would probably make you all gassy. Of course, beer goes good
with burgers, and then you'd get all drunk and start calling everyone
fag. There'd be a big scene, and I have to step aside and watch you get
beaten.

It would be easier just to skip the middle steps and hit you with a bat.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00

It'll never happen. That would require that he take his head out of
his ass.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 21:00:43 -0600, "Mike MacLennan, Apparent Briton"
<mmac...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> >[Liberals]
>> >[PETA]
>> >[Klinton]
>> >[Algore]
>> >[Socialism]
>> >[HNARK]
>> >
>> >Get over it. Seriously. I'm sure this endless circle-jerk keeps you
>> >confident in your beliefs, rather than allowing that fear of deep seated
>> >ignorance to come boiling to the surface.
>>
>> You can actually say ignornace and PETA and not bust into a gut laugh?
>
>You can truly think that every liberal idea is a harbinger of the
>downfall of humanity?

Yep. That about hits it on the head.

>> >However, neither the current nor the next president will make a lick of
>> >difference regarding anything except the gold standard.
>>
>> And not even that. The gold is gone. Been gone. All that is left is
>> paper.
>
>Misspoke. Replace with price of gold.

Our economy is valued against nothing.

>> >Elect GWB, and in three years, cretins like you will be filming _Wall
>> >Street II: The Wrath of Khan_.
>> >
>> >Elect Gore and you'll contine the circle-jerk for the next four years.
>>
>> Along with dead babies,
>
>More stem cells for me!

Hope you can grow them yourself. Things are going to change in the
next 8 to 12 years.

>> homosexual policies,
>
>Would that be like legislating that ones drapes should match the carpet?
>
>> and the continued
>> destruction of the morals of this country.
>
>Yeah, Republicans will stop that. Nothing's gonaa turn everyone into
>good little sheep like mandating the pledge of allegiance, and ROTC
>training.

Versus what we have now, damn near anarchy in our schools? Kids who
have no clue who a writer of a "classic" is, or for that matter can
not even tell you what a "classic" is? They can, sure as hell, tell
you who Beavis and Butthead are, and all of the teejays on MTV are,
but cannot name the capitals of half of the states in the country are?

Yes. The liberals have brought this country a great way of life.

>> >Hell, maybe you'll merge with talk.politics.guns and co.general during
>> >that time and feed your egos enough to actually do something besides
>> >talk tough on Usenet.
>> >

>> >Nah. That would take initiative.
>>
>> Wanna go and have a burger with me sometime, bunky?
>
>Naw, it would probably make you all gassy. Of course, beer goes good
>with burgers, and then you'd get all drunk and start calling everyone
>fag. There'd be a big scene, and I have to step aside and watch you get
>beaten.
>

>It would be easier just to skip the middle steps and hit you with a bat.

Ah, a threat of physical violence here, faggot?

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha. Bring it on, AIDS boy.

Robyne

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
I've been reading these newsgroups hoping to find people helping each other
help animals. All I found was people shitting on other peoples heads. I
guess that's whats to be expected from humans. Thank you to the few
exeptions.
The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk <new...@home.com> wrote in article
<38dd416a.4831436@news>...

> On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:34:56 GMT, "Glodbreg"
> <Dri...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> >Please give a detailed scientific bibliography for thesewild assed
claims,
> >Sonny. I'd like to look up some of your lies.
> >

> It'll never happen. That would require that he take his head out of
> his ass.

Mark Pitcavage

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
How do you know they are humans? On the Internet, nobody knows if you
are a dog.

Mark Pitcavage, Ph.D.
The Militia Watchdog, http://www.militia-watchdog.org

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:12:11 GMT, Mark Pitcavage
<spa...@militia-watchdog.org> wrote:

>How do you know they are humans? On the Internet, nobody knows if you
>are a dog.

You are correct. I will just assume that you are a moron, rather than
wait till your prove it for sure.

sheets

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

"Robyne" <rob...@total.net> wrote in message

> I've been reading these newsgroups hoping to find people helping each
other
> help animals. All I found was people shitting on other peoples heads. I
> guess that's whats to be expected from humans. Thank you to the few
> exeptions.

Animals have to make their own way, existing, living or dying with the HUMAN
animal..lt is called natural selection. If some critter doesn't make
it....TOUGH SHIT.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:08:24 GMT, "Robyne" <rob...@total.net> wrote:

>I've been reading these newsgroups hoping to find people helping each other
>help animals. All I found was people shitting on other peoples heads. I
>guess that's whats to be expected from humans. Thank you to the few
>exeptions.

Personally, I am glad folks like Dave Thomas help animals become
hamburgers for me, so that I can grab a fast lunch, from time to time.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:28:15 GMT, "sheets" <she...@midsouth.rr.com>
wrote:

>> I've been reading these newsgroups hoping to find people helping each
>other
>> help animals. All I found was people shitting on other peoples heads. I
>> guess that's whats to be expected from humans. Thank you to the few
>> exeptions.
>

>Animals have to make their own way, existing, living or dying with the HUMAN
>animal..lt is called natural selection. If some critter doesn't make
>it....TOUGH SHIT.

It WOULD be nice of those poor defenseless animals if they would throw
themselves on my gas grill, for me, when I cook out. However, I
understand if I have to do some of the work myself.

Not to even speak of skinning themselves, so that I can get the
girlfriend that nice coat she wants for Christmas.

sheets

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
> It WOULD be nice of those poor defenseless animals if they would throw
> themselves on my gas grill, for me, when I cook out. However, I
> understand if I have to do some of the work myself.
>
> Not to even speak of skinning themselves, so that I can get the
> girlfriend that nice coat she wants for Christmas.

Animal Rights is such BULLSHIT. It's a dog eat dog world and MAN is TOP
DOG. Be assured, ANIMALS would fuck us over an kill us at every
opportunity. There would be no conscience, no remorse...NOTHING. Do
animals pay taxes? Did animals help pay the exorbitant cost of sending my
two sons through college? HELL NO! Do ANIMALS give a shit about the
HUMAN RACE? HELL NO! So....if some dumb FUCKING animal gets his ass shot
off because he is spoiling some hunter's view of the scenery....TOUGH
SHIT!!!!

sheets

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:40:18 GMT, "sheets" <she...@midsouth.rr.com>
wrote:

Screw all of that crap. They are tasty if you grill them up just
right!

Mark Pitcavage

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:33:21 GMT, new...@home.com (The Right Reverend
Newbomb Turk) wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:12:11 GMT, Mark Pitcavage
><spa...@militia-watchdog.org> wrote:
>
>>How do you know they are humans? On the Internet, nobody knows if you
>>are a dog.
>>

>You are correct. I will just assume that you are a moron, rather than
>wait till your prove it for sure.
>

>The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk
>ICQ #22039552
>FLAME Asshole of the Year - 1995
>FLAME Asshole of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award - 1997
>MODERATOR, ALT.FLAME, FIDONET.FLAME
>FNB - Alpha Test Team Leader
>Special Agent, Echomail Liberation Army
>Fidonet Zone 1, H.N.I.C.
>Fidonet Galactic Coordinator
>Asshole Net <> Fidonet Internet Gateway Coordinator
>Director, Asshole Net Research & Development Branch

That would be the difference between us. You have to assume that I am
a moron, while I, on the other hand, can just look at your signature
lines where you demonstrate you are one.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:32:00 GMT, Mark Pitcavage
<spa...@militia-watchdog.org> wrote:

>>On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:12:11 GMT, Mark Pitcavage
>><spa...@militia-watchdog.org> wrote:
>>
>>>How do you know they are humans? On the Internet, nobody knows if you
>>>are a dog.
>>>

>>You are correct. I will just assume that you are a moron, rather than
>>wait till your prove it for sure.
>>

>That would be the difference between us. You have to assume that I am
>a moron, while I, on the other hand, can just look at your signature
>lines where you demonstrate you are one.
>
>Mark Pitcavage, Ph.D.
>The Militia Watchdog, http://www.militia-watchdog.org

And your origin confirms my suspicions about your stupidity.

John Rocker

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:31:56 GMT, new...@home.com (The Right Reverend
Newbomb Turk) wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:08:24 GMT, "Robyne" <rob...@total.net> wrote:
>
>>I've been reading these newsgroups hoping to find people helping each other
>>help animals. All I found was people shitting on other peoples heads. I
>>guess that's whats to be expected from humans. Thank you to the few
>>exeptions.
>

>Personally, I am glad folks like Dave Thomas help animals become
>hamburgers for me, so that I can grab a fast lunch, from time to time.

Cows also make nice shoes and belts.

John Rocker

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00

>That would be the difference between us. You have to assume that I am

>a moron, while I, on the other hand, can just look at your signature
>lines where you demonstrate you are one.

>Mark Pitcavage, Ph.D.
>The Militia Watchdog, http://www.militia-watchdog.org

Yeah, his is almost as impressive as yours, butt fuck.

Mike MacLennan, Apparent Briton

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote:

> >> You can actually say ignornace and PETA and not bust into a gut laugh?
> >
> >You can truly think that every liberal idea is a harbinger of the
> >downfall of humanity?
>
> Yep. That about hits it on the head.

How sad for you.

> >> And not even that. The gold is gone. Been gone. All that is left is
> >> paper.
> >
> >Misspoke. Replace with price of gold.
> >>

> Our economy is valued against nothing.

Who's us? You cretins can't even figure out which country I reside in.
America's economy is valued against no set standard. However the
current economic situation doesn't require it. It doesn't change the
fact that the price of gold tends to rise when a Democrat is in office,
though.

[what you thought I'd spoon feed you?]

> >> Along with dead babies,
> >
> >More stem cells for me!
>
> Hope you can grow them yourself. Things are going to change in the
> next 8 to 12 years.

Sure thing binky. Look how Reagan shot down Roe vs. Wade. That's
right, the most powerful Republican president in our time couldn't
defeat it, you really think that Junior can?

Heh. I hope you do.

True scientific research will continue with or without you. Much like
life itself (I'm sure you feel it). More crap will be dumped into
Muhamed Ali's skull, and the judeo-christian version of science will be
proven as a fallacy. By the way, for a gang that considers "fundies" so
vile, you sure have a lot in common with them.

> >> homosexual policies,
> >
> >Would that be like legislating that ones drapes should match the carpet?
> >
> >> and the continued
> >> destruction of the morals of this country.
> >
> >Yeah, Republicans will stop that. Nothing's gonaa turn everyone into
> >good little sheep like mandating the pledge of allegiance, and ROTC
> >training.
> >

> Versus what we have now, damn near anarchy in our schools? Kids who
> have no clue who a writer of a "classic" is, or for that matter can
> not even tell you what a "classic" is?

The ten commandments and further sheep training would fix this how?

Student: Fuck The World.

Icon on wall: Thou shalt respect thy mother and father.

Student: Dude. Whoa, if I'm pricked I *do* bleed. That Shakespeare is
deep. Thank you Jesus!

Have you set foot in a school lately?

Do you have any clue regarding that upon which you bleat?

Give me a kid who writes that English poetry is crap, and you can have
the ten thousand who quote John Donne for an "A".

> They can, sure as hell, tell
> you who Beavis and Butthead are, and all of the teejays on MTV are,
> but cannot name the capitals of half of the states in the country are?

Okay. Your references are so far behind it's not even funny. The
Beavis and Butthead generation are telling you where exactly to spot
weld.

> Yes. The liberals have brought this country a great way of life.

And the conservatives have brought...? What?

BTW: If you think me a liberal, you are a complete idiot. The same
sentiment applies of you think me conservative.

Are you confused yet? A "No" answer will not be held against you.

> >> Wanna go and have a burger with me sometime, bunky?
> >
> >Naw, it would probably make you all gassy. Of course, beer goes good
> >with burgers, and then you'd get all drunk and start calling everyone
> >fag. There'd be a big scene, and I have to step aside and watch you get
> >beaten.
> >

> >It would be easier just to skip the middle steps and hit you with a bat.
>
> Ah, a threat of physical violence here, faggot?
>
> Bwhahahahahahahahahaha. Bring it on, AIDS boy.

WAINS.

Mark Pitcavage

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:34:30 GMT, jr...@fagbash.net (John Rocker)
wrote:

>Yeah, his is almost as impressive as yours, butt fuck.

Spake the poster child for postnatal abortion.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:32:17 GMT, jr...@fagbash.net (John Rocker)
wrote:

>>>I've been reading these newsgroups hoping to find people helping each other

>>>help animals. All I found was people shitting on other peoples heads. I
>>>guess that's whats to be expected from humans. Thank you to the few
>>>exeptions.
>>
>>Personally, I am glad folks like Dave Thomas help animals become
>>hamburgers for me, so that I can grab a fast lunch, from time to time.
>
>Cows also make nice shoes and belts.

That too.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 02:08:00 -0600, "Mike MacLennan, Apparent Briton"
<mmac...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> >You can truly think that every liberal idea is a harbinger of the
>> >downfall of humanity?
>>
>> Yep. That about hits it on the head.
>
>How sad for you.

Sorry you are so narrow minded.

>> >Misspoke. Replace with price of gold.
>> >>

>> Our economy is valued against nothing.
>
>Who's us? You cretins can't even figure out which country I reside in.
>America's economy is valued against no set standard. However the
>current economic situation doesn't require it. It doesn't change the
>fact that the price of gold tends to rise when a Democrat is in office,
>though.

I could care less where you live. Here in the States, our economy is
backed by nothing. The Gold standard disappeared years ago.

>> >More stem cells for me!
>>
>> Hope you can grow them yourself. Things are going to change in the
>> next 8 to 12 years.
>
>Sure thing binky. Look how Reagan shot down Roe vs. Wade. That's
>right, the most powerful Republican president in our time couldn't
>defeat it, you really think that Junior can?

GWB and whom ever comes along after him (my guess George Allen) will
have years to replace the aged liberals on teh US Supreme Court. Roe v
Wade WILL be overturned in the next 10 years or so. That IS a fact.
Live with it.

>> >Would that be like legislating that ones drapes should match the carpet?

>> >Yeah, Republicans will stop that. Nothing's gonaa turn everyone into
>> >good little sheep like mandating the pledge of allegiance, and ROTC
>> >training.
>> >

>> Versus what we have now, damn near anarchy in our schools? Kids who
>> have no clue who a writer of a "classic" is, or for that matter can
>> not even tell you what a "classic" is?
>
>The ten commandments and further sheep training would fix this how?

Tell me how taking moroals out of school has IMPROVED the school
systems.

>> Yes. The liberals have brought this country a great way of life.
>
>And the conservatives have brought...? What?
>

>BTW: If you think me a liberal, you are a complete idiot. The same
>sentiment applies of you think me conservative.

You're just an plain everydoy idiot, then.

Glodbreg

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote in message <38dd416a.4831436@news>...

>>Please give a detailed scientific bibliography for thesewild assed claims,
>>Sonny. I'd like to look up some of your lies.
>>

>It'll never happen. That would require that he take his head out of
>his ass.

Or outta someone else's ass.

Glodbreg

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00

Robyne wrote in message <01bf92da$8c432640$0933d2d8@robyne>...

>I've been reading these newsgroups hoping to find people helping each other
>help animals. All I found was people shitting on other peoples heads. I
>guess that's whats to be expected from humans. Thank you to the few
>exeptions.
>that
>> >
>> >Please give a detailed scientific bibliography for thesewild assed
>claims,
>> >Sonny. I'd like to look up some of your lies.

So where is the evidence for the above metnioned wild assed claims?

Glodbreg

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote in message <38d7ed5c.6354771@news>...

>Not to even speak of skinning themselves, so that I can get the
>girlfriend that nice coat she wants for Christmas.

Rabbit is always nice.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:21:48 GMT, "Glodbreg"
<Dri...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>Not to even speak of skinning themselves, so that I can get the
>>girlfriend that nice coat she wants for Christmas.
>
>Rabbit is always nice.

And you can open a little side business selling the feet to stupid
people who think they will bring them luck, hopefully better than the
rabbit had.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

one of many

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
Thanks for the refreshingly honest point of view. It beats the hell out of all the self serving
pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Let me ask you this.. do you think we "TOP DOGS" should at least
care if these lesser species that provide us with companionship, food, entertainment and all the
rest, should be be spared unecessary suffering? Is that too much to ask? Or are we just too busy
with our computers, SUVs and cell phones to be bothered with that? Oh, one more question, why
the hostility towards animals?

"sheets" <she...@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message

> > It WOULD be nice of those poor defenseless animals if they would throw
> > themselves on my gas grill, for me, when I cook out. However, I
> > understand if I have to do some of the work myself.
> >

> > Not to even speak of skinning themselves, so that I can get the
> > girlfriend that nice coat she wants for Christmas.
>

> Animal Rights is such BULLSHIT. It's a dog eat dog world and MAN is TOP
> DOG. Be assured, ANIMALS would fuck us over an kill us at every
> opportunity. There would be no conscience, no remorse...NOTHING. Do
> animals pay taxes? Did animals help pay the exorbitant cost of sending my
> two sons through college? HELL NO! Do ANIMALS give a shit about the
> HUMAN RACE? HELL NO! So....if some dumb FUCKING animal gets his ass shot
> off because he is spoiling some hunter's view of the scenery....TOUGH

> SHIT!!!!
>
> sheets

Robyne

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have nothing
to eat. Of prisoners who cost about $30 Thousand a year of tax payers
dollars. I might seem as an exentric to some but I believe that we should
spend more time on helping the animal world than the above. Let's help stop
the mass production, abuse, betrayal exetera that has been part of the
lives of animals. Small example, while at the pharmacy, I told a couple
near me that the same article but from a different company didn't test on
animals and they were surprised and bought the one not tested on animals.
AND TO THOSE WHO TALK ABOUT HOW NICE COW SKIN IS ON YOUR FEET AND TO THE
ONE WHO WANTS TO ''GRILL ARABBIT'', what the hell are you doing in this
newsgroup? Go to a porn newsgroup or something, I'm sur it will be more
entertaining for your neanderthal minds. Karyne
one of many <hardl...@home.com> wrote in article
<vZCC4.71887$Dv1.7...@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>...

sheets

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

> So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
> people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have
nothing
> to eat. Of prisoners who cost about $30 Thousand a year of tax payers
> dollars. I might seem as an exentric to some but I believe that we should
> spend more time on helping the animal world than the above

Why? What has the animal world EVER done (knowingly) for the human race?

Please be specific.

one of many

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
"sheets" <she...@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message

Well for starters we are part of the animal world, just in case you forgot, and the animal world
spawned our species (i.e. evolution). Since that time, other species have co-existed with us on
this planet, been our companions, done our work, carried us, and have never done anything to
deserve the kind of disrespect we display toward them. In fact they display such grace and
beauty that I am awestruck with them every day.
The (knowingly) part of your question is an obvious disingenuous inclusion to make sure that no
animal can meet your criteria.

Lord John Whorfin

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Robyne wrote:

> So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
> people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have nothing
> to eat. Of prisoners who cost about $30 Thousand a year of tax payers

This is why you fatuous morons don't deserve to be taken seriously for
even on second. Your priorities are so ass-fucking-backwards that you
don't seem to understand how the welfare of your fellow humans bears
more directly upon your own well-being than that of the "cuter" species
on the foodchain. So suck it up bitch, you're one of us, even though you
don't want to admit it and we'd rather not claim you.

> dollars. I might seem as an exentric to some but I believe that we should

> spend more time on helping the animal world than the above. Let's help stop
> the mass production, abuse, betrayal exetera that has been part of the

And learn to spell words before you try using them. This medium is for
"people" talk.

Bazza Magoo

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:40:18 GMT, "sheets" <she...@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

>> It WOULD be nice of those poor defenseless animals if they would throw
>> themselves on my gas grill, for me, when I cook out. However, I
>> understand if I have to do some of the work myself.
>>
>> Not to even speak of skinning themselves, so that I can get the
>> girlfriend that nice coat she wants for Christmas.
>
>Animal Rights is such BULLSHIT. It's a dog eat dog world and MAN is TOP
>DOG.

The same thing should apply within human culture. Laws that protect weaker
humans are such BULLSHIT. Only the very strongest humans should survive.

Barry
========
Web page: http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~barryog
Atheist information, Scanner frequency list, Horse mating pictures

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 05:23:39 GMT, "one of many" <hardl...@home.com>
wrote:

>Thanks for the refreshingly honest point of view. It beats the hell out of all the self serving
>pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Let me ask you this.. do you think we "TOP DOGS" should at least
>care if these lesser species that provide us with companionship, food, entertainment and all the
>rest, should be be spared unecessary suffering? Is that too much to ask? Or are we just too busy
>with our computers, SUVs and cell phones to be bothered with that? Oh, one more question, why
>the hostility towards animals?

I don't have any hostility, I just like them fried up.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:05:03 GMT, "Robyne" <rob...@total.net> wrote:

>So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
>people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have nothing
>to eat.

Sam Kinison had the right idea. These dumbasses cannot eat sand. Teach
the lazy bastards to farm, or else they starve. Every sack of food you
carry into a third world country is a sack of food that cannot be sold
in the local economy, thus resulting in the eventual destruction of
the local economy.

>Of prisoners who cost about $30 Thousand a year of tax payers

>dollars. I might seem as an exentric to some but I believe that we should
>spend more time on helping the animal world than the above.

Lordy, here it comes....

> Let's help stop
>the mass production, abuse, betrayal exetera that has been part of the

>lives of animals. Small example, while at the pharmacy, I told a couple
>near me that the same article but from a different company didn't test on
>animals and they were surprised and bought the one not tested on animals.

Another of those PETA lesbian freaks has shown up.

>AND TO THOSE WHO TALK ABOUT HOW NICE COW SKIN IS ON YOUR FEET AND TO THE
>ONE WHO WANTS TO ''GRILL ARABBIT'', what the hell are you doing in this
>newsgroup?

We're the advance team. The otehrs will be here in a week or so. You
have plenty of time, and warning, to leave.

>Go to a porn newsgroup or something, I'm sur it will be more
>entertaining for your neanderthal minds.

Got any naked pictures of yourself anywhere?

Trade you come Wendy's coupons for them.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 14:43:15 GMT, horse_...@hotmail.com (Bazza
Magoo) wrote:

>>> It WOULD be nice of those poor defenseless animals if they would throw
>>> themselves on my gas grill, for me, when I cook out. However, I
>>> understand if I have to do some of the work myself.
>>>
>>> Not to even speak of skinning themselves, so that I can get the
>>> girlfriend that nice coat she wants for Christmas.
>>
>>Animal Rights is such BULLSHIT. It's a dog eat dog world and MAN is TOP
>>DOG.
>
>The same thing should apply within human culture. Laws that protect weaker
>humans are such BULLSHIT. Only the very strongest humans should survive.

If we took that away, what would these liberal hand-wringers do? Take
away the laws protecting their supporters?

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

> On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:05:03 GMT, "Robyne" <rob...@total.net> wrote:
>

> >So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
> >people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have
nothing
> >to eat.
>
> Sam Kinison had the right idea. These dumbasses cannot eat sand. Teach
> the lazy bastards to farm, or else they starve. Every sack of food you
> carry into a third world country is a sack of food that cannot be sold
> in the local economy, thus resulting in the eventual destruction of
> the local economy.

Fuck that. If there's no food there, they should move to an area that has
at least a fucking Safeway or a MickyD's. Do we have to tell them
EVERYTHING?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
MSch...@nospam.carolina.rr.com

Remove the "nospam" to reply.

http://members.xoom.com/WorstNurse/

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:47:58 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
<MSch...@nospam.carolina.rr.com> wrote:

>> >So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
>> >people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have
>nothing
>> >to eat.
>>
>> Sam Kinison had the right idea. These dumbasses cannot eat sand. Teach
>> the lazy bastards to farm, or else they starve. Every sack of food you
>> carry into a third world country is a sack of food that cannot be sold
>> in the local economy, thus resulting in the eventual destruction of
>> the local economy.
>
>Fuck that. If there's no food there, they should move to an area that has
>at least a fucking Safeway or a MickyD's. Do we have to tell them
>EVERYTHING?

Don't we have enough severely tanned asswipes here already, without
giving them directions on how to ship their families here too? Fuck
that. Teach the lazy bastards how to plant something.....anything, and
shove their asses out the door...

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Seafood

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

Lord John Whorfin wrote in message <38DC7B...@iquest.net>...

>Robyne wrote:
>>
>> So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
>> people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have
nothing
>> to eat. Of prisoners who cost about $30 Thousand a year of tax payers
>
> This is why you fatuous morons don't deserve to be taken seriously for
>even on second. Your priorities are so ass-fucking-backwards that you
>don't seem to understand how the welfare of your fellow humans bears
>more directly upon your own well-being than that of the "cuter" species
>on the foodchain. So suck it up bitch, you're one of us, even though you
>don't want to admit it and we'd rather not claim you.
>
>> dollars. I might seem as an exentric to some but I believe that we should
>> spend more time on helping the animal world than the above. Let's help

stop
>> the mass production, abuse, betrayal exetera that has been part of the
>
> And learn to spell words before you try using them. This medium is for
>"people" talk.

These fuckin animals rights crybabies would
step over a human being laying in his own piss
to spit on a lady wearing a fur coat....

Enki, Guy

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
In article <38dd6...@news3.paonline.com>, "Seafood"
<na...@sanctum.com> wrote:

Sez Jack, quoting yet another "don't tell, don't ask" episode from his
life...
--
We know that the nature of genius is to provide idiots with ideas twenty years
later.

Louis Aragon (1897-1982), French poet.

40 years for the intellectuals of alt.flamenet...

Glodbreg

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote in message <38dbc320.16589272@news>...

>And you can open a little side business selling the feet to stupid
>people who think they will bring them luck, hopefully better than the
>rabbit had.

Our russian postdoc had trouble understanding why americans thought that a
rabbit's foot was lucky untilI explained that those tht carry them are as
stupid as PETA members.

Glodbreg

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

Bazza Magoo wrote in message <38dcd06f...@news.dingoblue.net.au>...

>The same thing should apply within human culture. Laws that protect weaker
>humans are such BULLSHIT. Only the very strongest humans should survive.

If that were the case, you'd been gone long time ago.

Glodbreg

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote in message ...

>Fuck that. If there's no food there, they should move to an area that has
>at least a fucking Safeway or a MickyD's. Do we have to tell them
>EVERYTHING?

Micky D is about like eating sand anyway. Might be good for them.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:23:58 GMT, "Glodbreg"
<Dri...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>And you can open a little side business selling the feet to stupid
>>people who think they will bring them luck, hopefully better than the
>>rabbit had.
>
>Our russian postdoc had trouble understanding why americans thought that a
>rabbit's foot was lucky untilI explained that those tht carry them are as
>stupid as PETA members.

I guess, if there was any justice in the world, we'd carry the feet of
PETA dumbasses, for good luck, and not rabbits. Only problem with that
is the pockets of your pants would have to be a lot larger than they
are now. A bit of an inconvience.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

John Rocker

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:05:03 GMT, "Robyne" <rob...@total.net> wrote:

>dollars. I might seem as an exentric to some but I believe that we should
>spend more time on helping the animal world than the above. Let's help stop
>the mass production, abuse, betrayal exetera that has been part of the

>lives of animals. Small example, while at the pharmacy, I told a couple

No, you seem like a fucking goddam communist.

Seafood

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

Enki, Guy wrote in message ...

>In article <38dd6...@news3.paonline.com>, "Seafood"
><na...@sanctum.com> wrote:
>
>> Lord John Whorfin wrote in message <38DC7B...@iquest.net>...
>> > And learn to spell words before you try using them. This medium is for
>> >"people" talk.
>>

>> These fuckin animals rights crybabies would
>> step over a human being laying in his own piss
>> to spit on a lady wearing a fur coat....

Inky Dinky squeels...

>Sez Jack, quoting yet another "don't tell, don't ask" episode from his
>life...

Just knew your where ...
1. A Brit Fag
2. A animal rights dink
3. A tree hugger
4. An idiot

Thanks for the confirmation, Dinky...

Enki, Guy

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
In article <38de2...@news3.paonline.com>, "Seafood"
<na...@sanctum.com> wrote:

Congrats, Jack. You've managed to make less sense than usual...

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

"Enki, Guy" <en...@databasix.com> wrote in message

> > Just knew your where ...
> > 1. A Brit Fag
> > 2. A animal rights dink
> > 3. A tree hugger
> > 4. An idiot
> >
> > Thanks for the confirmation, Dinky...
>
> Congrats, Jack. You've managed to make less sense than usual...

How can this be possible?

Enki, Guy

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
In article <KYrD4.4683$8E5....@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, "Mortimer
Schnerd, RN" <MSch...@nospam.carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> "Enki, Guy" <en...@databasix.com> wrote in message
> > > Just knew your where ...
> > > 1. A Brit Fag
> > > 2. A animal rights dink
> > > 3. A tree hugger
> > > 4. An idiot
> > >
> > > Thanks for the confirmation, Dinky...
> >
> > Congrats, Jack. You've managed to make less sense than usual...
>

> How can this be possible?

Drugs. Dementia. Deceased brain cells. Take your pick.

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:58:52 GMT, jr...@fagbash.net (John Rocker)
wrote:

Surprized by that? PETA equals disfunctional liberals. Liberals equal
dissatisfied communists.

Bazza Magoo

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00

Very true.

Gordon Libby

Mar 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/31/00

Robyne wrote in message <01bf95fe$c059b6c0$ac29d2d8@robyne>...

> I might seem as an exentric to some

>abuse, betrayal exetera

>I'm sur it will be more
>entertaining for your neanderthal minds.

Tell me again who it is with the Neanderthal mind.

Glodbreg

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk wrote in message <38e17b43.18255116@news>...

>On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:23:58 GMT, "Glodbreg"
><Dri...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I guess, if there was any justice in the world, we'd carry the feet of
>PETA dumbasses, for good luck, and not rabbits. Only problem with that
>is the pockets of your pants would have to be a lot larger than they
>are now. A bit of an inconvience.

You'd have to pry them out of their mouths first.

ACAndersen

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
>PETA dumbasses

?
Really now?

I didn't think people who had compassion and kindness in them were dumbasses.
Learn something new everyday.

Adria

(If this was a reply to a specific person, please excuse me, I did not get the
original post. If this was an insult to all PETA persons, please understand I
was being sarcastic above.)

Trisha goon

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
I really want to be a vegetarian, but my other family members
say that this will make me weaker. I like to know how vegetarian
food helps to be healthy.

David

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
Trisha goon <sraboni...@mail.com.invalid> wrote:

>I really want to be a vegetarian,

Why?

>but my other family members
>say that this will make me weaker. I like to know how vegetarian
>food helps to be healthy.

Of course vegetables are good for you, but why restrict your
diet to nothing else?

lilweed

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00

Trisha goon <sraboni...@mail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:0a9841aa...@usw-ex0105-034.remarq.com...
> I really want to be a vegetarian, but my other family members

> say that this will make me weaker.

Hey Trisha,

You can tell your family how all of the large plant eating
(vegan) animals like elephants, rhinos, horses etc are big
and strong and can travel for many many miles every day,
but the meat eating (carnivorous) animals are all small in
comparison, have only short bursts of speed and sleep a lot.
Also you can say you want to try it, for, say, three months,
and they will then see that you are fine.

> I like to know how vegetarian food helps to be healthy.

You can get all the goodness you need from plant foods.
I suggest that you get a good book about the vegetarian
and vegan diet and nutrition and learn about it.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please
ask

lilweed

P.S. Try a search on the internet for 'vegan' and 'vegetarian',
you will find lots of information. Perhaps someone here can
post for you some good links.

David

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
"lilweed" <lil...@esatclear.ie> wrote:

>Trisha goon <sraboni...@mail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:0a9841aa...@usw-ex0105-034.remarq.com...
>> I really want to be a vegetarian, but my other family members
>> say that this will make me weaker.
>
>Hey Trisha,
>
>You can tell your family how all of the large plant eating
>(vegan) animals like elephants, rhinos, horses etc are big
>and strong and can travel for many many miles every day,
>but the meat eating (carnivorous) animals are all small in
>comparison, have only short bursts of speed and sleep a lot.
>Also you can say you want to try it, for, say, three months,
>and they will then see that you are fine.
>
>> I like to know how vegetarian food helps to be healthy.
>
>You can get all the goodness you need from plant foods.
>I suggest that you get a good book about the vegetarian
>and vegan diet and nutrition and learn about it.
>
>Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please
>ask
>
>lilweed
>
>P.S. Try a search on the internet for 'vegan' and 'vegetarian',
>you will find lots of information. Perhaps someone here can
>post for you some good links.

Much as I would hate to promote any veg*n behavior, it
seems that all of you veggies should be familiar with this one:

http://arrs.envirolink.org/Faqs+Ref/veg_faq2.html

Michael Cerkowski

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
.>

http://www.vrg.org/
--

"Against ignorance, the Dogs themselves contend in vain."

MLM

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
Trisha goon wrote:

> I really want to be a vegetarian, but my other family members
> say that this will make me weaker. I like to know how vegetarian
> food helps to be healthy.

If you take the time and make the effort to find out a proper
vegetarian diet, it helps because you are making the effort to
eat a nutritious diet. But then the same logic applies to any
diet.

HUMANKIND

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Trisha why do you need to be vegetarian?

Trisha goon wrote:

> I really want to be a vegetarian, but my other family members
> say that this will make me weaker. I like to know how vegetarian
> food helps to be healthy.

Trisha goon

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
I think that vegetarian food prevents us from many diseases and
it contributes to protect our environment. Above all,we have to
think about our creature.

James Hepler

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00

Trisha goon wrote:

> I think that vegetarian food prevents us from many diseases and
> it contributes to protect our environment. Above all,we have to
> think about our creature.

What in the name of all that's holy are you talking about?

--
James Hepler

http://www.sorryaboutdresden.com

For your listening pleasure, Chapel Hill Music Online!

http://www.unc.edu/~hepler/CHMI.html

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
prayer." -mark twain.

James Hepler

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00

Trisha goon wrote:

> I really want to be a vegetarian, but my other family members
> say that this will make me weaker. I like to know how vegetarian
> food helps to be healthy.

This is an easy one! Being a vegetarian is a fine idea. It won't make
you weaker if you are responsible about eating. By eliminating meat
from your diet, you are eliminating several important nutrients. You
need to make sure that you find other ways of getting these vitamins.
The best way to do that is with a daily multivitamin.

See your doctor if you can as well. Keep track of how your body is
responding to your new diet. As long as you are careful, it will be no
trouble. In fact, as you do it, it will become easier and easier.

Good luck!

Trisha goon

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Is it possible to be healthy with vegetarian food?

Trisha goon

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
It is only my idea. I have seen many vegetarian people. They
have a long life and they are healthy. There may be some
relationship between vegetarian food and health. Do you have any
different opinion?

Fshndgs428

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
> I have seen many vegetarian people. They
>have a long life and they are healthy. There may be some
>relationship between vegetarian food and health. Do you have any
>different opinion?

Most vegetarian people also tend to be more careful in other areas of their
life...exercising more, getting enough sleep, drinking more water, not
smoking/drinking, and being more concerned about their emotional life. It is
not JUST the vegetarian life that makes them healthier.

James Hepler

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

Trisha goon wrote:

> It is only my idea. I have seen many vegetarian people.

Good for you.

> They
> have a long life and they are healthy.

Not all of them. Similarly many meat eaters live long healthy lives,
while others don't. It isn't diet specific.

> There may be some
> relationship between vegetarian food and health. Do you have any
> different opinion?

Yes. I firmly believe that there is a direct relationship between being
healthy and health. A healthy diet may or may not include meat. The
key is moderation. Keeping track. Exercise.

rasiel

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
healthy, yes. will it be fun? probably not.

ain't nothing in the vegetarian world that'll make your mouth
water the way lobster meat dunked in butter will. or filet
mignon done to a perfect medium. or even just the occasional
fuddrucker's half-pounder.

if you were told that there's a magical pill you can take in the
morning that will provide all the nutrition you need and you
won't be hungry on top would you take it to the exclusion of all
other food to your dying day?

Ras
ras...@rasiel.com
http://www.rasiel.com

Michael Cerkowski

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Trisha goon wrote:
.>
.> Is it possible to be healthy with vegetarian food?

Once again, go to the Vegetarian Resource Group's site
at http://www.vrg.org/ They have FAQs, recipes, and
nutritional info.

(...)

HUMANKIND

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
I would tend to disagree whole heartily. Being vegetarian is an
adventure to say the least. There is something in this world called
unnecessary pain. It is unethical and illogical to maintain ones diet
with unnecessary pain that an animal needlessly suffers or experiences.
Meat is unnecessary to exist. Being vegetarian is a beautiful expression
of life and respect. Lets Be Human-e ~~the Budell~~

David

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
HUMANKIND <HUMA...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I would tend to disagree whole heartily. Being vegetarian is an
>adventure to say the least. There is something in this world called
>unnecessary pain. It is unethical and illogical to maintain ones diet
>with unnecessary pain that an animal needlessly suffers or experiences.
>Meat is unnecessary to exist. Being vegetarian is a beautiful expression
>of life and respect. Lets Be Human-e ~~the Budell~~

· Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
if we didn't raise them for that purpose, it's a distortion of
reality not to take that fact into consideration whenever
we think about the fact that the animals are going to be
killed. When we think about the truth of it, the animals
are not being cheated out of any part of their life by
being raised for food, but instead they are getting the
opportunity to experience whatever life they get as a
result of it. ·

Meat is life!

HUMANKIND

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What
a distortion of life and reconciliation and responsibility.
~~Personally don't buy this desensitizement of life~~ the Budell~~

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:05:03 GMT, "Robyne" <rob...@total.net> wrote:

>So we are at the top of the food chain yes. I'm tired of hearing about
>people in Mozambique who need help. Of the poor ethiopians who have nothing
>to eat. Of prisoners who cost about $30 Thousand a year of tax payers

>dollars. I might seem as an exentric to some but I believe that we should
>spend more time on helping the animal world than the above. Let's help stop
>the mass production, abuse, betrayal exetera that has been part of the
>lives of animals. Small example, while at the pharmacy, I told a couple

>near me that the same article but from a different company didn't test on
>animals and they were surprised and bought the one not tested on animals.
>AND TO THOSE WHO TALK ABOUT HOW NICE COW SKIN IS ON YOUR FEET AND TO THE
>ONE WHO WANTS TO ''GRILL ARABBIT'', what the hell are you doing in this
>newsgroup? Go to a porn newsgroup or something, I'm sur it will be more
>entertaining for your neanderthal minds. Karyne

Panty shields leaking again?

The Right Reverend Newbomb Turk