Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!

thisnotvali...@inbox.com

Mar 22, 2007, 5:07:39 AM3/22/07
Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!

Hello, my name is Jeffrey Latham and I have a deal for you!

I raise sexually trained dogs, both male and female for your
bestiality pleasures.

All animals have had their shots!
All animals completely clean!
All male dogs trained for giving oral, receiving oral, giving vaginal,
giving anal, and receiving anal!
All female dogs trained for giving oral, receiving oral, receiving
vaginal, and receiving anal!

I carry a wide variety of dog breeds!

All animals trained to be sexual every day of the month and not just
during heat or rutt!

I do not take emails, so please call or visit today!

CALL ME AT (541) 575-3696 ask for Jeffrey Latham

VISIT ME AT

Jeffrey Latham
511 S. Canyon Blvd.
John Day, OR 97845

Local pickups are preferred. I have hundreds of sexually trained dogs
that must get sold!

Also for sale are erotic videos I've made with unusual animals. My
porn name is Blew Aardvark.

Pete ‹(•¿•)›

Mar 22, 2007, 6:26:38 AM3/22/07
On 22 Mar 2007 02:07:39 -0700, thisnotvali...@inbox.com wrote:

>Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!
>

>Hello, my name is Jeffrey Latham and I have a deal for you!
>
>I raise sexually trained dogs, both male and female for your
>bestiality pleasures.

Jonny will love this!

--

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

Disclaimer

Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him
were accurate on the date of publication or last modification.
Other pages which may be linked or which Pete may have published are in
a personal capacity. Pete takes no responsibility for the consequences
of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information
published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any
basis of a contract with readers or users of it.

It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the information is
experimental or constantly changing, that information published may
be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal
opinion of the author.
Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate
authorities before relying on it.

Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, please use your
newsreaders kill filter.

Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron

Mar 22, 2007, 3:47:06 PM3/22/07
On Mar 22, 4:26 am, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On 22 Mar 2007 02:07:39 -0700, thisnotvalidemail42...@inbox.com wrote:
>
> >Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!
>
> >Hello, my name is Jeffrey Latham and I have a deal for you!
>
> >I raise sexually trained dogs, both male and female for your
> >bestiality pleasures.
>

> Jonny will love this!

I thought ~jonnie~ was strictly into gerbils?

Pete ‹(•¿•)›

Mar 22, 2007, 4:21:31 PM3/22/07
On 22 Mar 2007 12:47:06 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag
Squadron" <bc...@canada.com> wrote:

>On Mar 22, 4:26 am, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> On 22 Mar 2007 02:07:39 -0700, thisnotvalidemail42...@inbox.com wrote:
>>
>> >Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!
>>
>> >Hello, my name is Jeffrey Latham and I have a deal for you!
>>
>> >I raise sexually trained dogs, both male and female for your
>> >bestiality pleasures.
>>

>> Jonny will love this!
>

>I thought ~jonnie~ was strictly into gerbils?

Jonny's into anything with a crack, as long as it doesn't deflate in
less than 30seconds!

El Guapo

Mar 22, 2007, 4:55:03 PM3/22/07
On Mar 22, 2:21 pm, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On 22 Mar 2007 12:47:06 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag
>

> Squadron" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 22, 4:26 am, "Pete       ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
> >wrote:

> >> Jonny will love this!
>
> >I thought ~jonnie~ was strictly into gerbils?
>
> Jonny's into anything with a crack, as long as it doesn't deflate in
> less than 30seconds!

...........or as long as it doesn't have a can of mace.

> --
>
> Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!
>
>                   Disclaimer
>
> Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him
> were accurate on the date of publication or last modification.
> Other pages which may be linked or which Pete may have published are in
> a personal capacity. Pete takes no responsibility for the consequences
> of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information
> published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any
> basis of a contract with readers or users of it.
>
> It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the information is
> experimental or constantly changing, that information published may
> be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal
> opinion of the author.
> Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate
> authorities before relying on it.
>
> Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, please use your

> newsreaders kill filter.- Hide quoted text -

Pete ‹(•¿•)›

Mar 22, 2007, 5:18:24 PM3/22/07
On 22 Mar 2007 13:55:03 -0700, "El Guapo" <rudy-...@excite.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 22, 2:21 pm, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> On 22 Mar 2007 12:47:06 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag
>>

>> Squadron" <b...@canada.com> wrote:

>> >I thought ~jonnie~ was strictly into gerbils?
>>
>> Jonny's into anything with a crack, as long as it doesn't deflate in
>> less than 30seconds!
>

>...........or as long as it doesn't have a can of mace.

Or taller than 3feet. He doesn't like anything bigger than himself!

El Guapo

Mar 22, 2007, 5:22:04 PM3/22/07
On Mar 22, 3:18 pm, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On 22 Mar 2007 13:55:03 -0700, "El Guapo" <rudy-can...@excite.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On Mar 22, 2:21 pm, "Pete       ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
> >wrote:

> >> Jonny's into anything with a crack, as long as it doesn't deflate in
> >> less than 30seconds!
>
> >...........or as long as it doesn't have a can of mace.
>
> Or taller than 3feet. He doesn't like anything bigger than himself!

*That* explains the gerbils!

> --
>
> Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!
>
>                   Disclaimer
>
> Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him
> were accurate on the date of publication or last modification.
> Other pages which may be linked or which Pete may have published are in
> a personal capacity. Pete takes no responsibility for the consequences
> of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information
> published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any
> basis of a contract with readers or users of it.
>
> It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the information is
> experimental or constantly changing, that information published may
> be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal
> opinion of the author.
> Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate
> authorities before relying on it.
>
> Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, please use your

dh

Mar 25, 2007, 9:33:27 PM3/25/07
On 22 Mar 2007 12:47:06 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron" <bc...@canada.com> wrote:

>On Mar 22, 4:26 am, "Pete ‹(•¿•)›" <farmingfa...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> On 22 Mar 2007 02:07:39 -0700, thisnotvalidemail42...@inbox.com wrote:
>>
>> >Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!
>>
>> >Hello, my name is Jeffrey Latham and I have a deal for you!
>>
>> >I raise sexually trained dogs, both male and female for your
>> >bestiality pleasures.
>>

>> Jonny will love this!
>

>I thought ~jonnie~ was strictly into gerbils?

Probably no animals are safe around Goo. If he really
has any cats, the poor beasts almost certainly have
asses like baboons:

http://chickencrap.com/images/103.jpg

and have been taught to assume receptive position
when their "master" barks the command.