Lassie Book auctions

1 view

Summer S. Wilson

Sep 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/13/99
Hi all,

I hope you guys don't think I'm trying to spam, but I thought you might be
interested in my latest auctions which currently includes 2 Lassie books.
I'm debating the adding of one or two Terhunes as well (desperation for
money is seriously fighting with my love for my collection) =| I'm also
going to be adding more dog books as well. The auctions also have some
fantasy books and jewelry, and I'm adding in more gaming stuff and other
books as well.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/user/Collectonian

Thanks,

--

Summer S. Wilson
Eclectic Designs, Webmaster/Website Design