MILLER BEER & ALIENS

Robotic Systems

Jul 6, 1992, 10:39:52 PM7/6/92
Has anyone else seen the Miller Brewing Company commericial for LITE
beer? It features Greys partying with LITE beer and a crop "circle" in
the shape of the LITE beer logo.

This must be part of the consipiracy to get us all used to the idea of
aliens (before the government announces they are real, they've got to
get us "warmed up" to the idea... Steve_Food_For_The_Greys watch out!).

ROBOTIC SYSTEMS, INC. CLINT LASKOWSKI
P. O. Box 552 (414) 778-7675
Cudahy, Wisconsin 53110-0552 rob...@mixcom.com

Dan M Healy

Jul 7, 1992, 6:14:09 PM7/7/92
The commercial about the Greys drinking Miller is total disinformation...

All the aliens i know drink Old E or St. Ives

:)

Mal...@cup.portal.com

Rich Payne

Jul 8, 1992, 12:26:15 AM7/8/92

Are you local tp portal? If you are, then something really odd is going
on. The local greys seem to prefer St. Stans. There has just -got- to
be a conspiricy going on here! :^)

Rich

pay...@netcom.com

Andrew Patrick Booth

Jul 8, 1992, 4:20:13 AM7/8/92
pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) writes:

>Rich

>pay...@netcom.com

That's funny. I always thought intelligent life forms drank Budweiser. :)

But then again Miller Lite, it's it and that's that. ;)

"After a long space flight, and you want to relax. It's Miller time."
--
| Andrew P. Booth "Mad Celt" | "Read the SOUND News & Arts!" Now |
| mad-...@odin.unomaha.edu | available from e...@odin.unomaha.edu |

Cary Collett

Jul 8, 1992, 10:16:21 AM7/8/92
In article <mad-celt.710583613@odin> mad-...@odin.unomaha.edu (Andrew Patrick Booth) writes:
>pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) writes:
>
>>In article <61...@cup.portal.com> Mal...@cup.portal.com (Dan M Healy) writes:
>>>The commercial about the Greys drinking Miller is total disinformation...
>>>
>>>All the aliens i know drink Old E or St. Ives
>>>

>>Are you local tp portal? If you are, then something really odd is going
>>on. The local greys seem to prefer St. Stans. There has just -got- to
>>be a conspiricy going on here! :^)
>
>>Rich
>
>>pay...@netcom.com
>

>That's funny. I always thought intelligent life forms drank Budweiser. :)
>
>But then again Miller Lite, it's it and that's that. ;)
>

>"After a long space flight, and you want to relax. It's Miller time."

Ack! Ack! ACK! You would think that beings so advanced would have
better tast in beer. How about some Chinay ale, Pils im Stein or Guiness?

Cary

ca...@mplode.lampf.lanl.gov (VMS)
ca...@dsirae.lampf.lanl.gov (unix)

*
* *
* *
* *
* * * *
* * * *
* * * * *
* * * *
* * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *

^ ^ ^ ^
/ \ / \ / \ / \
=== === === ===

XXXXX XX XX XXXXX XX XX XX XX XXXXX
X X X X XXX XX XX XX X
X XXX X XX XXX XX XX XX XXXXX
X X X X XX XXX XX XX X
XXXXX X XXXXX XX XX XXXXXX XXXXX

Cary Collett

Jul 8, 1992, 11:56:15 AM7/8/92

>Ack! Ack! ACK! You would think that beings so advanced would have
>better tast in beer. How about some Chinay ale, Pils im Stein or Guiness?
^
Should be Chimay ale, sorry.

Cary

To me, boxing is like ballet, except there's no music, no choreography,

elinor louisea abdalla palmera hendrickson gatesickson

Jul 8, 1992, 12:11:28 PM7/8/92
Hey, all the greys I know (and thats lots since NM is grand central
station for aliens) drink Guiness!

Ellie

Rich Payne

Jul 8, 1992, 1:12:15 PM7/8/92
In article <fx7...@lynx.unm.edu> ca...@carina.unm.edu (Cary Collett) writes:
>In article <mad-celt.710583613@odin> mad-...@odin.unomaha.edu (Andrew Patrick Booth) writes:
>>pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) writes:

>>>Are you local tp portal? If you are, then something really odd is going
>>>on. The local greys seem to prefer St. Stans. There has just -got- to
>>>be a conspiricy going on here! :^)
>>
>>>Rich
>>
>>>pay...@netcom.com
>>

>>That's funny. I always thought intelligent life forms drank Budweiser. :)
>>
>>But then again Miller Lite, it's it and that's that. ;)
>>

>>"After a long space flight, and you want to relax. It's Miller time."
>
>Ack! Ack! ACK! You would think that beings so advanced would have
>better tast in beer. How about some Chinay ale, Pils im Stein or Guiness?

It's hard to get a good stout around here. There is a bar downtown
with Guiness on draft, but it's hard to get them to go... :^)

Chinay ale? Never tried it. Wherefore can it be found?

Rich

pay...@netcom.com

Tripp Wallin

Jul 8, 1992, 2:06:59 PM7/8/92

Thats funny last night when me and a couple of greys were sitting around
the house discussing the fate of humankind I would have sworn they were
drinking Keystone (it seems aliens have bad taste in alchol.).

Tripp Wallin
Physics and Math Undergradate and Laugher at Gary Stollman Posts
wal...@hep4.physics.arizona.edu

Andrew Patrick Booth

Jul 8, 1992, 4:24:42 PM7/8/92
wal...@hep7.physics.arizona.edu (Tripp Wallin) writes:

> Thats funny last night when me and a couple of greys were sitting around
> the house discussing the fate of humankind I would have sworn they were
> drinking Keystone (it seems aliens have bad taste in alchol.).

Well if they were getting it for free, then it's OK. Free beer tastes better.:)
As to my reference to all intelligent beings drinking Bud, I was kidding. I
don't think any mass produced domestic beer is that good(but it's cheaper). I
like Carlsberg beer myself (brewed in Copenhagen). Sam Adams is good too. I
haven't had the chance to try any of the previously listed local beers.

Has anyone offered a Grey a Pabst Blue Ribbon or Red White and Blue. I'm
curious about how bad their taste in beer is. :)

I wonder when Greys will start the bar hopping scene. ;)

Karl Bridges

Jul 8, 1992, 5:38:11 PM7/8/92
mad-...@odin.unomaha.edu (Andrew Patrick Booth) writes:

>wal...@hep7.physics.arizona.edu (Tripp Wallin) writes:

Can you tell me whether the greys had a designated driver. Can you
imagine running off the road at lightspeed.

har...@indyvax.iupui.edu

Jul 8, 1992, 6:49:04 PM7/8/92
In article <727l6j...@netcom.com>, pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) writes:
>In article <fx7...@lynx.unm.edu> ca...@carina.unm.edu (Cary Collett) writes:
[much deletia...]

>>Ack! Ack! ACK! You would think that beings so advanced would have
>>better tast in beer. How about some Chinay ale, Pils im Stein or Guiness?
>
> It's hard to get a good stout around here. There is a bar downtown
> with Guiness on draft, but it's hard to get them to go... :^)
>
> Chinay ale? Never tried it. Wherefore can it be found?

That's "Chimay" pronounced shee-MAY (accent on the second syllable). Made
in some monastery in Belgium as I recall. Be careful when you pour it out,
the last fermentation is done in the bottle so there is a yeast sediment.
Any good bar with imported ales should have it. You can get it (and about
100 other brands) at the Union Jack pub in Broad Ripple, IN. There are
probably zillions of places in California that have it.

Follow-ups to rec.food.drink only, please.
--
James Harvey IUPUI OIT Technical Support/Networks
har...@iupui.edu uucp: iugate!harvey bitnet: harvey@indyvax

Tripp Wallin

Jul 9, 1992, 8:19:38 PM7/9/92

Well that explains all the UFO sitings. I mean you figure if they have technology
enough to travel from light-years away they could probably avoid detection from us.
Its probably just a bunch of greys get wasted and forget to put on their sheilding.
Or at least thats how I met Frank and Edna the two greys that I share a house with.

Tripp Wallin
Physics and Math Undergraduate

J. Johnson

Jul 10, 1992, 1:50:22 PM7/10/92
elinor louisea abdalla etc. etc. writes:

>Hey, all the greys I know (and thats lots since NM is grand central
>station for aliens) drink Guiness!

So the LGM *were* Nords before they started drinking that swill! Or is
that Nerds? Oh well, gotta go hyperventilate and blink my flashlight...

BUCKLEY CHARLES RAY

Jul 16, 1992, 5:08:12 AM7/16/92
In article <mad-celt.710627082@odin> mad-...@odin.unomaha.edu (Andrew Patrick Booth) writes:
>wal...@hep7.physics.arizona.edu (Tripp Wallin) writes:
>
>> Thats funny last night when me and a couple of greys were sitting around
>> the house discussing the fate of humankind I would have sworn they were
>> drinking Keystone (it seems aliens have bad taste in alchol.).
>
>Well if they were getting it for free, then it's OK. Free beer tastes better.:)
>As to my reference to all intelligent beings drinking Bud, I was kidding. I
>don't think any mass produced domestic beer is that good(but it's cheaper). I
>like Carlsberg beer myself (brewed in Copenhagen). Sam Adams is good too. I
>haven't had the chance to try any of the previously listed local beers.
>
>Has anyone offered a Grey a Pabst Blue Ribbon or Red White and Blue. I'm
>curious about how bad their taste in beer is. :)

Pretty bad. I prefer mine with favre beans and a nice Kiante.

>I wonder when Greys will start the bar hopping scene. ;)

You haven't been to any bars in Boulder Colorado have you?

>--
>| Andrew P. Booth "Mad Celt" | "Read the SOUND News & Arts!" Now |
>| mad-...@odin.unomaha.edu | available from e...@odin.unomaha.edu |
>| SOUND News & Arts Newspaper and Netzine | and gopher (odin.unomaha.edu). |
>| Newspaper Distribution Manager | - "Have you had a paroxysm today?" |

Charles Buckley I knew there was something sinster about
the Grey Panthers