Re: AUK CHRISTMAS LOSERS

Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Dec 26, 2006, 12:32:40 PM12/26/06
jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>The top two most prolific posters of December 25th were:
>
>ah (45 posts)
>Art Deco (29 posts)

*ding*

I made teh lits!

>Whattsa matter, guys? Don't you have families or any friends? Or did
>it only take four minutes to exchange the two crappy little gifts that
>you could afford on your tiny incomes?
>
>TFF
>
>[cue the "we don't celebrate Christmas" lies]

Message has been deleted

mimus

Dec 26, 2006, 2:05:21 PM12/26/06
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:04:29 -0700, jitter wrote:

> In article <261220061032401324%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
> says...

>> jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>
>> >The top two most prolific posters of December 25th were:
>> >
>> >ah (45 posts)
>> >Art Deco (29 posts)
>>

>> I suck at life!
>
> phi><0rd

>> >Whattsa matter, guys? Don't you have families or any friends? Or did
>> >it only take four minutes to exchange the two crappy little gifts that
>> >you could afford on your tiny incomes?
>

> (NOTE: He avoided all three questions. They must've struck a nerve.)

You must've gotten coal for Christmas.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Ofitseroi vse do odnogo merzavtsoi.

< _Odin Den' Ivana Denisovicha_

spooge

Dec 27, 2006, 1:04:52 AM12/27/06
jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:xoehlx$0gso...@127.0.0.1:

>> jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>
>> >The top two most prolific posters of December 25th were:
>> >
>> >ah (45 posts)
>> >Art Deco (29 posts)
>>

>> I suck at life!
>
> phi><0rd
>

>> >Whattsa matter, guys? Don't you have families or any friends? Or did
>> >it only take four minutes to exchange the two crappy little gifts that
>> >you could afford on your tiny incomes?
>

> (NOTE: He avoided all three questions. They must've struck a nerve.)

More likely he was saving you the embarrassment of pointing out what a
fuckwad you are to assume that everyone on the planet observes a bullshit
religious holiday.

I'm not as nice as he is.

Go choke on some else's vomit and die, motherfucker.

--
When I'm God
Everyone dies

Message has been deleted

Kali

Dec 27, 2006, 10:14:10 AM12/27/06

:
: > In article <261220061032401324%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
: > says...
: >> jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
: >>
: >> >The top two most prolific posters of December 25th were:
: >> >
: >> >ah (45 posts)
: >> >Art Deco (29 posts)
: >>
: >> I suck at life!
: >
: > phi><0rd
: >
: >> >Whattsa matter, guys? Don't you have families or any friends? Or did
: >> >it only take four minutes to exchange the two crappy little gifts that
: >> >you could afford on your tiny incomes?
: >
: > (NOTE: He avoided all three questions. They must've struck a nerve.)

Hey, this is best (auto)flame of the year award material!

Whatever Happened to the A.F Awards Proceedings, Anyway?

: More likely he was saving you the embarrassment of pointing out what a

: fuckwad you are to assume that everyone on the planet observes a bullshit
: religious holiday.
:
: I'm not as nice as he is.
:
: Go choke on some else's vomit and die, motherfucker.

:
Now what kind of holiday attitude is that, my dear? This is a
paltry sign of life from a.f. and should be encouraged. I can
honestly say that *I* had been worried that AUK posters wouldn't
enjoy the traditional a.f. holiday post count this year, but
here it is. In the spirit of the season, I would nominate ol'
socky here for Best Autoflame, 2006.

Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"

Art Deco

Dec 27, 2006, 10:42:07 AM12/27/06
jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>In article <Xns98A5E090C77...@207.14.116.130>,
>spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com says...

>> jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:xoehlx$0gso...@127.0.0.1:
>>
>> > In article <261220061032401324%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
>> > says...

>> > phi><0rd

>> > (NOTE: He avoided all three questions. They must've struck a nerve.)

>> More likely he was saving you the embarrassment of pointing out what a
>> fuckwad you are to assume that everyone on the planet observes a bullshit
>> religious holiday.
>

>[OP snippage restored]
>
>Right on cue!

FOB.

Peter J Ross

Dec 27, 2006, 3:06:57 PM12/27/06
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 05:16:15 -0700, jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in
alt.usenet.kooks:

> The top two most prolific posters of December 25th were:
>
> ah (45 posts)
> Art Deco (29 posts)
>

> Whattsa matter, guys? Don't you have families or any friends? Or did
> it only take four minutes to exchange the two crappy little gifts that
> you could afford on your tiny incomes?
>

> TFF

> [cue the "we don't celebrate Christmas" lies]

This lits is NOT approved. :-(

PJR :-)
--
xmas: A Mistletoe Avoidance System for X.

miguel

Dec 27, 2006, 3:39:59 PM12/27/06
Peter J Ross wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 05:16:15 -0700, jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in
> alt.usenet.kooks:

>> The top two most prolific posters of December 25th were:

>> ah (45 posts)
>> Art Deco (29 posts)

>> Whattsa matter, guys? Don't you have families or any friends? Or did
>> it only take four minutes to exchange the two crappy little gifts that
>> you could afford on your tiny incomes?

>> TFF

>> [cue the "we don't celebrate Christmas" lies]

> This lits is NOT approved. :-(

No. This lits is approved.

HTH peter pansy.

miguel

Art Deco

Dec 27, 2006, 4:01:38 PM12/27/06
miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Shuttup, Cranston.

miguel

Dec 27, 2006, 5:27:02 PM12/27/06

29 posts on Christmas Day? No family? No friends? What's wrong, Arty? No
life?

Did you and ah put in some time on your nerd gimp cascades on Christmas Day?

You sad boy.

miguel

Art Deco

Dec 27, 2006, 5:40:02 PM12/27/06
miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Poasting counting -- how pathetic.

miguel

Dec 27, 2006, 5:51:39 PM12/27/06

29 posts on Christmas Day -- how pathetic.

You sad boy.

No life, boy?

miguel

Demon Lord of Confusion

Dec 27, 2006, 8:25:56 PM12/27/06
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:51:39 -0800, miguel attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:
> Art Deco wrote:

>> miguel wrote:

>>> 29 posts on Christmas Day? No family? No friends? What's wrong, Arty?
>>> No life?
>>>
>>> Did you and ah put in some time on your nerd gimp cascades on
>>> Christmas Day?
>>>
>>> You sad boy.
>>>
>>> miguel
>>
>> Poasting counting -- how pathetic.
>
> 29 posts on Christmas Day -- how pathetic.
>
> You sad boy.
>
> No life, boy?

AWL HALE TEH MITY POAST KOUNT, FOUR ITT HACE MUCHE GRATENIZZ!!!1!

Alas, Jitter's was piss-poor, next to Tholenbot's.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: <1167007805.9...@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
1159678991.8...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Art Deco

Dec 27, 2006, 8:43:56 PM12/27/06

Cranston slurping Bowturd, how low can he go?

miguel

Dec 27, 2006, 9:47:35 PM12/27/06

Aratzio

Dec 27, 2006, 10:31:47 PM12/27/06
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:47:35 -0800, miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> got
double secret probation because:

That you base your whole definition upon usenet posts, how moronic.

miguel

Dec 27, 2006, 11:44:39 PM12/27/06
Aratzio wrote:
> miguel :
>> Art Deco, who was all alone on Christmas Day, wrote:

Poor Arty, nerd gimp all alone on Christmas Day, posting madly all day
long. No friends? No family? Arty, if you'd had a heart attack or a
fatal asthma attack on Christmas, nobody would have discovered you for
days, I bet.

There should be some award for the most pathetic nerd gimp who makes the
greatest number of usenet posts on Christmas Day. According to Jitter
Arty's first runner up. Congratulations, you sad boy.

Aratzio

Dec 28, 2006, 12:07:53 AM12/28/06
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:44:39 -0800, miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> got
double secret probation because:

>Aratzio wrote:

Gawd, you may be stupider than Bowtie.

spooge

Dec 28, 2006, 12:22:21 AM12/28/06
Kali <ka...@lake.breeze> wrote in

> In <Xns98A5E090C77...@207.14.116.130>, spooge
> spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com said:
>: jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:xoehlx$0gso...@127.0.0.1:
>:
>: > In article <261220061032401324%erfc...@usa.net>,
>: > erfc...@usa.net says...
>: >> jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>: >>
>: >> >The top two most prolific posters of December 25th were:
>: >> >
>: >> >ah (45 posts)
>: >> >Art Deco (29 posts)
>: >>
>: >> I suck at life!
>: >
>: > phi><0rd
>: >
>: >> >Whattsa matter, guys? Don't you have families or any friends?
>: >> >Or did it only take four minutes to exchange the two crappy
>: >> >little gifts that you could afford on your tiny incomes?
>: >
>: > (NOTE: He avoided all three questions. They must've struck a
>: > nerve.)
>
> Hey, this is best (auto)flame of the year award material!
>
> Whatever Happened to the A.F Awards Proceedings, Anyway?

a dot f is an ex-parrot. Berift of life, it flames no more.

>: More likely he was saving you the embarrassment of pointing out what
>: a fuckwad you are to assume that everyone on the planet observes a
>: bullshit religious holiday.
>:
>: I'm not as nice as he is.
>:
>: Go choke on some else's vomit and die, motherfucker.
>:
> Now what kind of holiday attitude is that, my dear? This is a
> paltry sign of life from a.f. and should be encouraged. I can
> honestly say that *I* had been worried that AUK posters wouldn't
> enjoy the traditional a.f. holiday post count this year, but
> here it is. In the spirit of the season, I would nominate ol'
> socky here for Best Autoflame, 2006.

Indeed. Seconded.

spooge

Dec 28, 2006, 12:25:01 AM12/28/06
jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:xkjuwoiv$hsuy...@127.0.0.1:

> In article <Xns98A5E090C77...@207.14.116.130>,
> spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com says...

>> jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:xoehlx$0gso...@127.0.0.1:
>>
>> > In article <261220061032401324%erfc...@usa.net>,
>> > erfc...@usa.net says...

>> > phi><0rd

>> > (NOTE: He avoided all three questions. They must've struck a
>> > nerve.)

>> More likely he was saving you the embarrassment of pointing out what
>> a fuckwad you are to assume that everyone on the planet observes a
>> bullshit religious holiday.
>

> [OP snippage restored]
>
> Right on cue!

Oh, of course. You wanted to be laughed at.

Congratulations, Ye Seer of Your Future Mockery.

spooge

Dec 28, 2006, 12:27:50 AM12/28/06
Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in

I suppose I shouldn't have encouraged it, but as it is the Holiday Season
and the little twearp was so lonely and such... it seemed the charitable
thing to do.

miguel

Dec 28, 2006, 12:28:31 AM12/28/06

>> Poor Arty

Good work there, Tri-Lamb.

Art Deco

Dec 28, 2006, 12:34:28 AM12/28/06
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:

Every puppy needs a bone to chew on for New Year's.

miguel

Dec 28, 2006, 12:38:21 AM12/28/06

Chewing on Bartlo anytime soon, loser?

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Dec 28, 2006, 2:39:31 AM12/28/06
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:43:56 -0700, Art Deco did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

OMFGs, that was _BowTie_?!? My, he's getting desperate for attention.

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!

"What are marijuana tablets?"

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <1161060410.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:
<4556A926...@pharae.org>

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
12ggt3q...@corp.supernews.com

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <1159389579....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <0h59i25ejlthqeeit...@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

Art Deco

Dec 28, 2006, 10:48:29 AM12/28/06

Yup and yup.

Aratzio

Dec 28, 2006, 11:05:54 AM12/28/06
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:28:31 -0800, miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> got
double secret probation because:

Was there a multi-syllabic word there thatespecially cornfuzed you?

>Good work there, Tri-Lamb.

So, my little cupcake of stupid, why did you imagine I am Art?

miguel

Dec 28, 2006, 11:34:17 AM12/28/06

Whoosh!

>> Good work there, Tri-Lamb.

> So, my little cupcake of stupid, why did you imagine I am Art?

I didn't. But feel free to clean the stench of urine from your shoes any
time now.

Aratzio

Dec 28, 2006, 1:00:14 PM12/28/06
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:34:17 -0800, miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> got
double secret probation because:

Yeah, that whole cut-n-paste thing you did was brilliant.

>>> Good work there, Tri-Lamb.
>
>> So, my little cupcake of stupid, why did you imagine I am Art?
>
>I didn't. But feel free to clean the stench of urine from your shoes any
>time now.

And yet, the first words in response to me were poor arty. So either
you cannot read or you have a quite unhealthy obsession with Art. That
and you are such a moron you belive counting posts is somehow a flame.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

miguel

Dec 28, 2006, 2:01:01 PM12/28/06
jitter wrote:
> In article <281220060848297296%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
> says...
> Cluelessness: NOTED
>
> Obsession with this "BowTie" person: NOTED
>
> ...You really ought to consider taking a few days off from Usenet.
> Seriously.

Maybe next Christmas he will.

Art Deco

Dec 28, 2006, 2:23:59 PM12/28/06
jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>Cluelessness: NOTED
>
>Obsession with this "BowTie" person: NOTED
>
>...You really ought to consider taking a few days off from Usenet.
>Seriously.

Hi, Alexa!

freedomtofascism.com

Dec 28, 2006, 10:22:12 PM12/28/06

Top Ten Reasons Why the CIA Posts to AAV, AFA-B & AUK

10. They don't want anyone to think they're smarter than George W. Bush

9. The FBI won't accidentally blow their cover while soliciting toddlers
for Cheney's DC pedophile ring.

8. Henry Kissinger likes little boys.

7. Economics 101: Pay check, pay check, pay check.

6. Keeping a low Usenet profile. (absurd)

5. Most of the Fed's major decisions are decided by brain storming AUK

4. Art Bell is in charge of the US Navy and most important Pentagon
decisions.

3. The Aleeuns have landed and taken over their longitudinal
interferometers

2. Posting to Usenet helps employ the disabled at the NSA

<drum roll, maestro!>

1. The CIA is pissed off because everyone makes fun of the oxymoron
"Central Intelligence Agency" (CIA) and they can't use their appropriate
title "Nazi Command Central" (NCC) because Gene Roddenberry already beat
them to it.

Text Medium No. 5

Dec 29, 2006, 1:02:58 AM12/29/06
Hail Eris! On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:49:51 -0700, jitter jabbered inanely:
> spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com says...
>> jitter wrote:
>> > spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com says...

>> > [OP snippage restored]
>> >
>> > Right on cue!
>>
>> Oh, of course.
>
> Don't blame me if you're such a sucker for attention that you fall for
> traps that are marked as such with a huge flashing neon sign.
>
> Blame your parents -- they made you into the dumbass that you are today.

Sure, you know for a fact that all AUK'ers celebrate Xmas, and they all
do it in the same way on the same day, right? Does Acme manufacture all
your facts for you?

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: <1161934857....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

spooge

Dec 30, 2006, 1:12:35 AM12/30/06
jitter <ji...@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:xprkue$njhqi...@127.0.0.1:

> In article <Xns98A6D9D62B3...@207.14.116.130>,

> Don't blame me if you're such a sucker for attention that you fall for
> traps that are marked as such with a huge flashing neon sign.
>
> Blame your parents -- they made you into the dumbass that you are today.

Snipped text restored:
---------

Oh, of course. You wanted to be laughed at.

Congratulations, Ye Seer of Your Future Mockery

---------

That reply remains relevant.

Everyone smarter than you (that's everyone but you), will understand what
that means.

You won't. And you'll prove it, too.

Timmay!

Dec 31, 2006, 9:09:30 AM12/31/06
spooge <spo...@lart.com> wrote:

>I'm not as nice as he is.

You're a drooling retard. Drooling retards are never nice.

--
Timmay!

Kook of the Month May 1999
Golden Killfile Sept 1999
Looney Maroon Dec 1998
Looney Maroon Feb 1999
Palmjob Paddle Nov 1999
Palmjob Paddle Oct 2000
George Pickett Sept 2000
George Pickett Oct 2000
Busted Urinal Award
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Tar & Feathers Award
Kook Kard Deck, Three of Spades

Timmay!

Dec 31, 2006, 9:59:47 AM12/31/06
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:

>a dot f is an ex-parrot. Berift of life, it flames no more.

Maybe in a couple of millennia you retards will learn to stop adding
it to crossposts?

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Jan 2, 2007, 7:33:35 AM1/2/07
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:59:47 +0000, Timmay! sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

> spooge wrote:
>
>>a dot f is an ex-parrot. Berift of life, it flames no more.
>
> Maybe in a couple of millennia you retards will learn to stop adding it to
> crossposts?

It's fun to use it as a toilet.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
<cfcd3f4660694e3a...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
<1161246083.1...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
<H%%Eg.28916$Uq1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>

spooge

Jan 4, 2007, 11:44:08 PM1/4/07
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition <inqui...@smof.org> wrote
in news:pan.2007.01.02....@smof.org:

> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:59:47 +0000, Timmay! sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
> and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>> spooge wrote:
>>
>>>a dot f is an ex-parrot. Berift of life, it flames no more.
>>
>> Maybe in a couple of millennia you retards will learn to stop adding
>> it to crossposts?
>
> It's fun to use it as a toilet.

Apparently Dimmy doesn't agree. Maybe if we used News Agent and spent
three fucking weeks of holiday time showing him how wrong he is he'd change
his mind about that.

spooge

Jan 4, 2007, 11:47:26 PM1/4/07
Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote in

> spooge <spo...@lart.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm not as nice as he is.
>
> You're a drooling retard. Drooling retards are never nice.

Hmmm..

Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:09:30 +0000

Three Fucking Weeks vacation and you ran out of open servers to rape again.

Poor Tim.

Message has been deleted

Text Medium No. 5

Jan 5, 2007, 4:53:30 PM1/5/07
Hail Eris! On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:44:08 +0000, spooge jabbered inanely:

> Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:59:47 +0000, Timmay! sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
>> and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

>>> Maybe in a couple of millennia you retards will learn to stop adding it
>>> to crossposts?
>>
>> It's fun to use it as a toilet.
>
> Apparently Dimmy doesn't agree. Maybe if we used News Agent and spent
> three fucking weeks of holiday time showing him how wrong he is he'd
> change his mind about that.

Oh, well. Dimmay's agreement with the point would spoil the fun, anyway.

Timmay!

Jan 5, 2007, 7:24:17 PM1/5/07
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
>Timmay! sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>> spooge wrote:
>>
>>>a dot f is an ex-parrot. Berift of life, it flames no more.
>>
>> Maybe in a couple of millennia you retards will learn to stop adding it to
>> crossposts?
>
>It's fun to use it as a toilet.

It doesn't surprise me the denizens of AUK aren't yet toilet trained.

Timmay!

Jan 5, 2007, 7:25:13 PM1/5/07
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:

>Apparently Dimmy doesn't agree. Maybe if we used News Agent and spent
>three fucking weeks of holiday time showing him how wrong he is he'd change
>his mind about that.

Boyd, you're an unemployed loafer. You've got all the time in the
world. Knock yourself out.

Timmay!

Jan 5, 2007, 7:27:54 PM1/5/07
Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local> wrote:
>spooge Has Frothed:

>> Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:

>>> You're a drooling retard. Drooling retards are never nice.
>>
>> Hmmm..
>>
>> Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:09:30 +0000
>>
>> Three Fucking Weeks vacation and you ran out of open servers to rape again.
>>
>> Poor Tim.
>
>I love how he still thinks his drivel is relevant.

It's always the same. You wait for one drolling retard to reply and
two turn up at once and start posthumping.

TransWench

Jan 6, 2007, 6:07:01 AM1/6/07
I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
made me reply to Timmay!:

> Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
>>Timmay! sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after
>>taking Muche Tea:

>>> Maybe in a couple of millennia you retards will learn to stop adding
>>> it to crossposts?
>>
>>It's fun to use it as a toilet.
>
> It doesn't surprise me the denizens of AUK aren't yet toilet trained.

Awwwwwww. At this rate, you're gonna hurt my feewings, in a few more
decades.

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
<1160653810....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

Timmay!

Jan 6, 2007, 10:18:14 PM1/6/07
TransWench <popes...@meow.org> wrote:
>I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
>made me reply to Timmay!:
>
>> It doesn't surprise me the denizens of AUK aren't yet toilet trained.
>
>Awwwwwww. At this rate, you're gonna hurt my feewings, in a few more
>decades.

Is that you long is takes for you to grow a new brain? It must be sad
life when you're dead from the neck up.

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Jan 7, 2007, 12:47:48 PM1/7/07
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 03:18:14 +0000, Timmay! sat in thee Comfee Chaire,

and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
> TransWench wrote:
>>I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself
>>suddenly made me reply to Timmay!:
>>
>>> It doesn't surprise me the denizens of AUK aren't yet toilet trained.
>>
>>Awwwwwww. At this rate, you're gonna hurt my feewings, in a few more
>>decades.
>
> Is that you long is takes for you to grow a new brain? It must be sad
> life when you're dead from the neck up.

Sorry, but your question needs to be re-phrased in English, or at least
intelligible English. Your garble is incomprehensible.

spooge

Jan 7, 2007, 6:28:43 PM1/7/07

> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>
>>Apparently Dimmy doesn't agree. Maybe if we used News Agent and spent
>>three fucking weeks of holiday time showing him how wrong he is he'd
>>change his mind about that.
>
> Boyd, you're an unemployed loafer. You've got all the time in the
> world. Knock yourself out.

How sweet, you came back to post that gem. You're Usenet legacy was lame
enough without it.

Was this the Christmas season that you were finally successful in raping
open servers, or are you still a failure at that, too?

spooge

Jan 7, 2007, 6:34:04 PM1/7/07

> Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local> wrote:
>>spooge Has Frothed:

>>> Hmmm..
>>>
>>> Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:09:30 +0000
>>>
>>> Three Fucking Weeks vacation and you ran out of open servers to rape
>>> again.
>>>
>>> Poor Tim.
>>
>>I love how he still thinks his drivel is relevant.
>
> It's always the same. You wait for one drolling retard to reply and
> two turn up at once and start posthumping.

Posthumping in Three Fucking Weeks Thorne's world:

Dimmy posts on New Year's eve afternoon after failing - for Three Fucking
Weeks again - to find an open server to post a HipCrime flood through.

Response #1 - Four Fucking Days later on January 4th.
Response #2 - Five Fucking Days later on January 5th.

That may be as close as you get to being laid, Dimmy, but that certainly
isn't "posthumping".

Timmay!

Jan 7, 2007, 7:03:02 PM1/7/07
spooge <spo...@lart.com> wrote:
>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>> spooge <spo...@lart.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Apparently Dimmy doesn't agree. Maybe if we used News Agent and spent
>>>three fucking weeks of holiday time showing him how wrong he is he'd
>>>change his mind about that.
>>
>> Boyd, you're an unemployed loafer. You've got all the time in the
>> world. Knock yourself out.
>
>How sweet, you came back to post that gem. You're Usenet legacy was lame
>enough without it.

Your Usenet legacy would be spending most of your time evading
discussions of your own hypocrisy after being confronted by your own
words. You were very easy to manipulate. Draw you into a discussion.
Defeat you. Ridicule you. See you slink away slowly. Draw you back
into the same discussion and begin the cycle again. I personally
remember batting you around alt.flame and satellite groups for a
couple of years for no reason other than my own enjoyment.

>Was this the Christmas season that you were finally successful in raping
>open servers, or are you still a failure at that, too?

I don't think I would have much trouble in finding any open servers if
I went looking for some. I'd rape your box, but I'd find nothing but
mountains of pr0n, right?

If we're going to dredge up old stuff then I'm game.

"Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
<Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>

"I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
<8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>

So, you're a racist by your own definition, Boyd?

Timmay!

Jan 7, 2007, 7:10:12 PM1/7/07
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
>Timmay! sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>> TransWench wrote:
>>>I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to Timmay!:

>>>Awwwwwww. At this rate, you're gonna hurt my feewings, in a few more
>>>decades.
>>
>> Is that how long is takes for you to grow a new brain? It must be a sad

>> life when you're dead from the neck up.
>
>Sorry,

I'll bet the midwife said that to your mother when you were handed to
her after birth.

>but your question needs to be re-phrased in English, or at least
>intelligible English. Your garble is incomprehensible.

Thank your for noticing I'd typed my message rather quickly. I'll bet
there are a number of other roles you could be useful in during your
life. You could be a shelf, or a doorstop or perhaps some other role
where the capacity for intelligence is not required.

Timmay!

Timmay!

Jan 8, 2007, 7:44:14 PM1/8/07
Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local> wrote:

>"Is that you long is takes for you to grown a new brain?"
>
>Does someone have a new brain for timmy?

[irony meter goes off the scale]

<guffaw>

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Jan 9, 2007, 2:05:59 AM1/9/07
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:44:14 +0000, Timmay! did the cha-cha, and screamed:
> Meat Plow wrote:
>
>>"Is that you long is takes for you to grown a new brain?"
>>
>>Does someone have a new brain for timmy?
>
> [irony meter goes off the scale]
>
> <guffaw>

"Is that you long is takes for you to grow a new brain?"

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!

"What are marijuana tablets?"

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <1161060410.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:
<4556A926...@pharae.org>

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Jan 9, 2007, 10:13:15 AM1/9/07
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 08:09:23 -0500, Meat Plow sat in thee Comfee Chaire,

and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
> On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 07:05:59 +0000, The Demon Prince of Absurdity Has
> Frothed:

>> On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:44:14 +0000, Timmay! did the cha-cha, and
>> screamed:

>>> [irony meter goes off the scale]
>>>
>>> <guffaw>
>>
>> "Is that you long is takes for you to grow a new brain?"
>
> No, that you is long take new brain for time not.

But is that new long you brain takes to grow to you for?

Message has been deleted

Timmay!

Jan 9, 2007, 5:30:58 PM1/9/07
Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local> wrote:
>Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition Has Frothed:

>> Meat Plow sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>>> The Demon Prince of Absurdity Has Frothed:

>>> No, that you is long take new brain for time not.
>>
>> But is that new long you brain takes to grow to you for?
>
>That long is how brain new grow takes to.

I've never seen three clowns shoot their wad over a typo before. One
hopes you all have differing numbers of chromosomes.

spooge

Jan 11, 2007, 12:44:03 AM1/11/07

> spooge <spo...@lart.com> wrote:
>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:

>>> Boyd, you're an unemployed loafer. You've got all the time in the
>>> world. Knock yourself out.
>>
>>How sweet, you came back to post that gem. You're Usenet legacy was
>>lame enough without it.
>
> Your Usenet legacy would be

Having bettered you so many times, you rarely poke your spotty face into
AUK, let alone Usenet. My legacy is having run you off, spankard.

Your Usenet legacy is: Three Fucking Weeks.

>spending most of your time evading
> discussions of your own hypocrisy after being confronted by your own
> words. You were very easy to manipulate. Draw you into a discussion.
> Defeat you. Ridicule you. See you slink away slowly. Draw you back
> into the same discussion and begin the cycle again. I personally
> remember batting you around alt.flame and satellite groups for a
> couple of years for no reason other than my own enjoyment.

Dimmy, you only came back because you thought you'd get some kind of a dot
f "award" and found that the group was an empty piss bowl.

You and alt flame are net-dead.

Go away, you're attracting flies.

>>Was this the Christmas season that you were finally successful in
>>raping open servers, or are you still a failure at that, too?
>
> I don't think I would have much trouble in finding any open servers if
> I went looking for some. I'd rape your box, but I'd find nothing but
> mountains of pr0n, right?
>
> If we're going to dredge up old stuff then I'm game.

That's Usenet history, Tim. How unfortunate for you that history records
you as the idiot you are. You needed a fucking bot to even have a chance
of winning. You never had the chops, Tim.

You loser.

> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>
> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
> try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>
>
> So, you're a racist by your own definition, Boyd?

I don't like amphibians, Tim. One day you should really pay attention in
your perpetual remedial English class.

--
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

spooge

Jan 11, 2007, 12:45:31 AM1/11/07
Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote in

Poor amphibian lover Timmy. Defending his green pals on Usenet again.

Timmay!

Jan 11, 2007, 1:10:17 PM1/11/07
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
[...]

>> You're a racist posthumper, Boyd. You'll never live that fact down.
>>
>> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
>> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
>> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>>
>> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
>> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
>> try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
>> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>
>
>Poor amphibian lover Timmy. Defending his green pals on Usenet again.

Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.

Timmay!

Jan 11, 2007, 1:42:51 PM1/11/07
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>> spooge <spo...@lart.com> wrote:
[...]

>>>How sweet, you came back to post that gem. You're Usenet legacy was
>>>lame enough without it.
>>
>> Your Usenet legacy would be
>
>Having bettered you so many times,

I see you're still snorting copious quantities of drugs.

>you rarely poke your spotty face into AUK, let alone Usenet.

You ought to ponder the reason for that, Hercule. Put together the
facts, put down the crack pipe and attempt to see if you can reason
why. The facts: You only see my posts when one of the resident herd of
idiots that infest AUK crossposts to alt.flame.

This millenium will do.

>My legacy is having run you off, spankard.

My only reasons for departing Usenet are purely personal ones.

We'll play your game for a bit.

OK, how did you run me off? Which threads? Which subject?

>Your Usenet legacy is: Three Fucking Weeks.

Another of your Usenet legacies is that you're a racist by your own
definition, wouldn't you agree?

"Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
<Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>

"I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
<8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>

>>spending most of your time evading

>> discussions of your own hypocrisy after being confronted by your own
>> words. You were very easy to manipulate. Draw you into a discussion.
>> Defeat you. Ridicule you. See you slink away slowly. Draw you back
>> into the same discussion and begin the cycle again. I personally
>> remember batting you around alt.flame and satellite groups for a
>> couple of years for no reason other than my own enjoyment.
>
>Dimmy, you only came back because you thought you'd get some kind of a dot
>f "award" and found that the group was an empty piss bowl.
>
>You and alt flame are net-dead.
>
>Go away, you're attracting flies.

I came back because AF is a mental gynasium and I fancied some
exercise. I probably won't win many points for working the AUK
punching bags, but the punching bags will know their place.

>>>Was this the Christmas season that you were finally successful in
>>>raping open servers, or are you still a failure at that, too?
>>
>> I don't think I would have much trouble in finding any open servers if
>> I went looking for some. I'd rape your box, but I'd find nothing but
>> mountains of pr0n, right?
>>
>> If we're going to dredge up old stuff then I'm game.
>
>That's Usenet history, Tim. How unfortunate for you that history records
>you as the idiot you are. You needed a fucking bot to even have a chance
>of winning. You never had the chops, Tim.

You wouldn't have the bollocks to bring things to a head as I did. If
any of the newsgroup invasions you were involved in were stopped by
someone running a cancelbot on all your posts, you'd still be crying
and whining about it now, unless you'd drowned in a pool of the
collective tears of the morons who'd started the invasion.

>You loser.
>
>> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
>> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
>> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>>
>> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
>> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
>> try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
>> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>
>>
>> So, you're a racist by your own definition, Boyd?
>
>I don't like amphibians, Tim. One day you should really pay attention in
>your perpetual remedial English class.

Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a

racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.

spooge

Jan 14, 2007, 2:54:27 PM1/14/07

> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>>> spooge <spo...@lart.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Your Usenet legacy would be
>>
>>Having bettered you so many times,
>
> I see you're still snorting copious quantities of drugs.

You're still raping sheep I see.

>>you rarely poke your spotty face into AUK, let alone Usenet.
>
> You ought to ponder the reason for that, Hercule.

Because you're spanked, weakling.

> Put together the
> facts, put down the crack pipe and attempt to see if you can reason
> why. The facts: You only see my posts when one of the resident herd of
> idiots that infest AUK crossposts to alt.flame.

Alt.flame is net-dead. Has been for quite some time.

Just like you. Do pay attention.

> This millenium will do.
>
>>My legacy is having run you off, spankard.
>
> My only reasons for departing Usenet are purely personal ones.

As I said, you've been run off.

> We'll play your game for a bit.
>
> OK, how did you run me off? Which threads? Which subject?

Your absence for long periods of time is proof enough that you were run
off. I'll take credit for it to fill the vacuum of dull that your return
has generated. If it makes you feel better I'll let someone else claim
your spank. I really don't give a shit.

It really matters not who ran you off, the fact is, you've been run off.
As has, BTW, the majority of alt.flame. In the end the how really isn't of
concern, it's the removal of the suckage that counts.

>>Your Usenet legacy is: Three Fucking Weeks.
>
> Another of your Usenet legacies is that you're a racist by your own
> definition, wouldn't you agree?

Your reading comprehension skills haven't improved in your spankage.

> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>
> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
> try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>
>
>>>spending most of your time evading
>>> discussions of your own hypocrisy after being confronted by your own
>>> words. You were very easy to manipulate. Draw you into a discussion.
>>> Defeat you. Ridicule you. See you slink away slowly. Draw you back
>>> into the same discussion and begin the cycle again. I personally
>>> remember batting you around alt.flame and satellite groups for a
>>> couple of years for no reason other than my own enjoyment.
>>
>>Dimmy, you only came back because you thought you'd get some kind of a
>>dot f "award" and found that the group was an empty piss bowl.
>>
>>You and alt flame are net-dead.
>>
>>Go away, you're attracting flies.
>
> I came back because AF is a mental gynasium

An empty gymnasium, Tim. As useful as a one-legged pommel horse.

> and I fancied some
> exercise. I probably won't win many points for working the AUK
> punching bags, but the punching bags will know their place.

And if alt.flame wasn't nailed to its perch, it would have muscled up to
the bars and escaped, isn't that right, Tim?

Beautiful plummage.

>>> I don't think I would have much trouble in finding any open servers
>>> if I went looking for some. I'd rape your box, but I'd find nothing
>>> but mountains of pr0n, right?
>>>
>>> If we're going to dredge up old stuff then I'm game.
>>
>>That's Usenet history, Tim. How unfortunate for you that history
>>records you as the idiot you are. You needed a fucking bot to even
>>have a chance of winning. You never had the chops, Tim.
>
> You wouldn't have the bollocks to bring things to a head as I did.

Bollocks != flooding newsgroups with NewsAgent, net-abuser.

> If
> any of the newsgroup invasions you were involved in were stopped by
> someone running a cancelbot on all your posts, you'd still be crying
> and whining about it now, unless you'd drowned in a pool of the
> collective tears of the morons who'd started the invasion.

You've never understood that inciting a fool to run a cancelbot/NewsAgent
was proof of ownership of the fool, fool.

>>You loser.
>>
>>> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
>>> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
>>> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>>>
>>> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
>>> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand,
>>> and try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
>>> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>
>>>
>>> So, you're a racist by your own definition, Boyd?
>>
>>I don't like amphibians, Tim. One day you should really pay attention
>>in your perpetual remedial English class.
>
> Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
> racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
> thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
> referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.

I prefer beef to frog, Tim. You prefer bullshit. Vive la difference.

Your Three Fucking Weeks vacation must be about over, so you can safely run
away and claim it to be a lifestyle choice again.

spooge

Jan 14, 2007, 3:00:47 PM1/14/07

> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
> [...]
>>> You're a racist posthumper, Boyd. You'll never live that fact down.
>>>
>>> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
>>> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
>>> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>>>
>>> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
>>> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
>>> try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
>>> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>
>>
>>Poor amphibian lover Timmy. Defending his green pals on Usenet again.
>
> Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
> racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
> thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
> referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.

Poor Tim:

"Shut up frog."

Tim "Dr. Doom" Thorne to Menjy
as quoted in 3539d03e....@enews.newsguy.com

"I don't answer your question because it's full of shit."
-- Tim Thorne explaining why questions such as 'If "jewboy" is not an
anti-semitic slur, how come the Hitler's FuckWits have stopped using it?'
. <377541c0...@hell-flame-wars.org>

'Bullock, you forgetful fuckwit, I have told you numerous times that I
don't believe "Jewboy" is an anti-semetic slur'

'So you're a blithering idiot for squealing "Jewboy" is a racial slur.'

"Jewish people *do* tend to have big noses *and* high foreheads too.
It's in their chromosomes." -<37ad03b3...@hell-flame-wars.org>,

'"Jewboy" isn't a racial slur, no matter which way you cut it.'

'I mention Japs, mushroom clouds and fishhead soup because...'

>Tell them again. You're staying here until I hear you admit that "jewboy"
>is a racist epithet.

There doesn't appear to be anyone there, Bullock and I'm not
crossposting to soc.culture.jewish and I'm not going to admit to
something which I don't believe.

Try again, you dumb fucking Kraut.

Timmay!

Jan 22, 2007, 1:27:51 PM1/22/07
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>> [...]
>>>
>>>Poor amphibian lover Timmy. Defending his green pals on Usenet again.
>>
>> Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
>> racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
>> thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
>> referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.
>
>Poor Tim:
>
>"Shut up frog."
>
>Tim "Dr. Doom" Thorne to Menjy
>as quoted in 3539d03e....@enews.newsguy.com

I told a Usenet amphibian to shut up. He's not even remotely French.

<boggle>

I guess you're trying to tell me that I'm a racist by *your*
standards. I can live with that. There are two quotes at the top of
this post that prove *you're* a racist by *your* own standards.

You've been hoisted by your own petard. It's beautiful.

Want to play some more?

Timmay!

Jan 22, 2007, 1:29:02 PM1/22/07
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>>>
>>>Having bettered you so many times,
>>
>> I see you're still snorting copious quantities of drugs.
>
>You're still raping sheep I see.

The bloke in your pr0n movie is not me and you can stop fantasising
about being that sheep right now.

>>>you rarely poke your spotty face into AUK, let alone Usenet.
>>
>> You ought to ponder the reason for that, Hercule.
>
>Because you're spanked, weakling.

I can see that pondering such a complicated issue would inevitably tax
your brain to destruction. For the sake of the people who would have
to the clean up the mess in your apartment after your head explodes,
don't ponder any longer.

>> Put together the
>> facts, put down the crack pipe and attempt to see if you can reason
>> why. The facts: You only see my posts when one of the resident herd of
>> idiots that infest AUK crossposts to alt.flame.
>
>Alt.flame is net-dead. Has been for quite some time.

AUK is full of the braindead. Has been for as long as I can remember.

>Just like you. Do pay attention.
>
>> This millenium will do.
>>
>>>My legacy is having run you off, spankard.
>>
>> My only reasons for departing Usenet are purely personal ones.
>
>As I said, you've been run off.

As I said, I see you're still snorting copious quantities of drugs.

>> We'll play your game for a bit.
>>
>> OK, how did you run me off? Which threads? Which subject?
>
>Your absence for long periods of time is proof enough that you were run
>off. I'll take credit for it to fill the vacuum of dull that your return
>has generated. If it makes you feel better I'll let someone else claim
>your spank. I really don't give a shit.
>
>It really matters not who ran you off, the fact is, you've been run off.
>As has, BTW, the majority of alt.flame. In the end the how really isn't of
>concern, it's the removal of the suckage that counts.

Confessing to claiming spank by virtue of the poster getting on with
meatspace stuff when you had nothing to do with said exit from Usenet
and especially when said poster kicked you black and blue for a couple
of years is rather honest of you, Boyd. Maybe there is hope for you
yet as a normal, honest human being?

>>>Your Usenet legacy is: Three Fucking Weeks.
>>
>> Another of your Usenet legacies is that you're a racist by your own
>> definition, wouldn't you agree?
>
>Your reading comprehension skills haven't improved in your spankage.

I see you're still having difficultly coming to terms with your own
words, Mr Racist-By-Your-Own-Definition.

"Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
<Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>

"I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
<8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>

>>>Dimmy, you only came back because you thought you'd get some kind of a

>>>dot f "award" and found that the group was an empty piss bowl.
>>>
>>>You and alt flame are net-dead.
>>>
>>>Go away, you're attracting flies.
>>
>> I came back because AF is a mental gynasium
>
>An empty gymnasium, Tim. As useful as a one-legged pommel horse.

<smirks>

I didn't realise you had such a low opinion of yourself and your
fellow AUK denizens. I couldn't agree more that you're as useful as a
one-legged pommel horse. I'll nominate that for autoflame of the year
2007.

>> and I fancied some
>> exercise. I probably won't win many points for working the AUK
>> punching bags, but the punching bags will know their place.
>
>And if alt.flame wasn't nailed to its perch, it would have muscled up to
>the bars and escaped, isn't that right, Tim?

Everytime you muppets have started a flame war in alt.flame you were
picked apart, slapped about and sent packing back to taunting the
likes of Wollmann. I know you realise that you folks don't have the
necessary qualities to make it as fry cooks in real life, but I'm just
making the best of my current environment.

>>>That's Usenet history, Tim. How unfortunate for you that history
>>>records you as the idiot you are. You needed a fucking bot to even
>>>have a chance of winning. You never had the chops, Tim.
>>
>> You wouldn't have the bollocks to bring things to a head as I did.
>
>Bollocks != flooding newsgroups with NewsAgent, net-abuser.

It was the wrong thing to do at the time as I still had the moral high
ground after being effectively UDP'd for over two months. Like I said,
it is something you wouldn't have considered due to lack of spine.

>> If any of the newsgroup invasions you were involved in were stopped by
>> someone running a cancelbot on all your posts, you'd still be crying
>> and whining about it now, unless you'd drowned in a pool of the
>> collective tears of the morons who'd started the invasion.
>
>You've never understood that inciting a fool to run a cancelbot/NewsAgent
>was proof of ownership of the fool, fool.

I'd say you probably still have an "I Hate Stan Kallish III" T-shirt
to mop those tears with, but that was well before your time, n00b.

>>>I don't like amphibians, Tim. One day you should really pay attention
>>>in your perpetual remedial English class.
>>
>> Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
>> racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
>> thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
>> referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.
>
>I prefer beef to frog, Tim. You prefer bullshit. Vive la difference.
>
>Your Three Fucking Weeks vacation must be about over, so you can safely run
>away and claim it to be a lifestyle choice again.

I'm not going anywhere, much to your chagrin. I'm going to stick
around and ridicule you with your own words, racist.

"Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
<Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>

"I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand,
and try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
<8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>

metro-golden-meower

Jan 24, 2007, 6:58:00 PM1/24/07
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:27:51 +0000, Timmay!
<tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:

>spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
>>> racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
>>> thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
>>> referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.
>>
>>Poor Tim:
>>
>>"Shut up frog."
>>
>>Tim "Dr. Doom" Thorne to Menjy
>>as quoted in 3539d03e....@enews.newsguy.com
>
>I told a Usenet amphibian to shut up. He's not even remotely French.

it'd be easyer for spooge to just call all of us english racists. its
not like its a secret we cannot stand the stinky snail eating
eurocaner the frogs. its not like they care for us either, its a two
way street. maybe spooge has been living near quebec for too long and
its rubbed off on him?

><boggle>
>
>I guess you're trying to tell me that I'm a racist by *your*
>standards. I can live with that. There are two quotes at the top of
>this post that prove *you're* a racist by *your* own standards.

as gilbert once said to me, NUKE FRANCE is something we all agree on.
probably the only time everyone has agreed on anything in alt.flame.

--

metro-golden-meower

mhm x v i x i i i

,;S2GAAAA25r:
.i#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#i,
.r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#s
:3@@HXX&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r
:: .rH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@3
,9@@@@@@@@@@@H99@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@S
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#5::iH@@@@@@@@@i ,G@@:
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&; r@@@@@@@h .,sS
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#33#@@@@@@# ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@H
i@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ s@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@S
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@X ,iB@@@@@@@@@@@@@A
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@: ;5#A ,@@@@@@@@@@@@X
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r r#@i :@2:@@@@@@@@@@@.
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@3 s@@@@@@& , @@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, #@ i@@@sr@@r ;#@@@@@@@@@@:
.@@@@@@@@@@r;@@@@@@@@@# ;@@, s. @@@@@@@@@#
s@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@@M;A@@ @r :;:. ;@@@@@@@@@@
A@@@@@@: .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@i::siAG ,@@@@@@@ r@@@@@@@.
@@@@@i .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ .@@@@@@@@@i S@@@. @@@@@@@r
@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@B: @ @@@@@@@2
M@@ &@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, @@@@. .h@@i @#s@@@@@@@@;
2@A ,@@@@@@@@@@2X@@@@X 2@@@ 5@@@@@@#G@@@@@@@@@@@@@
:@@B @@@@@@@@@@: @@@@@; : M@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ ,@ @@ 3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@i
9@@@;:@@@@@@@@ s@@@@@@@@ :@s 3 @@@@@@#@@@@:M@@@@@@@@@
@@@,X@@@@@@@i B@@@@@@@@@@@@ 9@@@@@@ #@@@ :@@@@@@@@;
;@@ M@@@@@@@A H@@@@@@@@@@@@@. @@@@@@s @@@@2 @@@@@@@#
#@ @@@@@@@@@3 ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&: 2@@@@ @s ,S@@@@@@@
, #@@@@@@@@@@r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#i ;#@. ..iA9A@@@@@@
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@i#@@@@@@@@@G, ;&B@#r 9@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@H h@@@@@@@@@@@# M@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ H@@@@@@@@@@@@ i@@9
H@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@@; :@@@,
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ H@@@@@@@@@@@ .M@@@r
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@r2@@@i
2@@@@@@@@@@@@@. 5@@@@@@@@@@,;@M.
rH@@@@@@@A .@@@@@@@@@@r
:5M#; :@@@@@@@MAr
;;.

ARS GRATIA ARTIS

*****************************PEDO ALERT****************************

>Allt utan blöja går att töja.

(translation: 'everything without nappies, diapers to you dumb jank
fuckheads, can be stretched'.)

>-"Sex är kul men det gör ont."
> (Lisa, 3 år).

(translation: 'sex is fun but it hurts. (lisa, 3 years old)'.)

snuh barn diddler Den Tomtefärgade Kärlekskyssen i Message-ID:
<vm80p2hu27vtggh50...@4ax.kom>

spooge

Feb 4, 2007, 6:27:24 PM2/4/07

> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
>>> racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the same
>>> thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he was
>>> referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.
>>
>>Poor Tim:
>>
>>"Shut up frog."
>>
>>Tim "Dr. Doom" Thorne to Menjy
>>as quoted in 3539d03e....@enews.newsguy.com
>
> I told a Usenet amphibian to shut up. He's not even remotely French.

At least you could try an original response, Timmy.

> <boggle>

It didn't boggle me at all that you snipped the NINE other quotes provided.

Here, let's look at the quotes provided that you don't want to answer for:

Reposted again for the cunt Thorne:
---------------------

--------------------

> I guess you're trying to tell me that I'm a racist by *your*
> standards.

For the 10th or 20th time: yes I am, Timmy.

> I can live with that.

Of course you can. You're a proud racist. Your tiresome fuckheadedness
long ago lost any real entertainment value, but newbies need to know that
when you offer up an opinion on anything, it's as worthless as a dried
dogturd coated with fly puke.

> There are two quotes at the top of
> this post that prove *you're* a racist by *your* own standards.

By your standards you're 5 times the racist you claim me to be, idiot Tim.
The TEN quotes I've provided prove that by your "logic". Which explains
why you snipped NINE of them without indicating you had done so.

> You've been hoisted by your own petard. It's beautiful.

Stop talking to yourself.

> Want to play some more?

I'm having a blast proving you to be a racist fuck. Again.

spooge

Feb 4, 2007, 6:56:39 PM2/4/07

> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I see you're still snorting copious quantities of drugs.
>>
>>You're still raping sheep I see.
>
> The bloke in your pr0n movie is not me and you can stop fantasising
> about being that sheep right now.

You've not aged well in prison, Tim.

>>> You ought to ponder the reason for that, Hercule.
>>
>>Because you're spanked, weakling.
>
> I can see that

As can we all, that's why I pointed it out to you initially.

> pondering such a complicated issue would inevitably tax
> your brain to destruction. For the sake of the people who would have
> to the clean up the mess in your apartment after your head explodes,
> don't ponder any longer.
>
>>> Put together the
>>> facts, put down the crack pipe and attempt to see if you can reason
>>> why. The facts: You only see my posts when one of the resident herd
>>> of idiots that infest AUK crossposts to alt.flame.
>>
>>Alt.flame is net-dead. Has been for quite some time.
>
> AUK is full of the braindead. Has been for as long as I can remember.

Only when you get out on parole and re-sub the group.

Do the math.

>>Just like you. Do pay attention.
>>
>>> This millenium will do.

>>> My only reasons for departing Usenet are purely personal ones.
>>
>>As I said, you've been run off.
>
> As I said, I see you're still snorting copious quantities of drugs.
>
>>> We'll play your game for a bit.
>>>
>>> OK, how did you run me off? Which threads? Which subject?
>>
>>Your absence for long periods of time is proof enough that you were
>>run off. I'll take credit for it to fill the vacuum of dull that your
>>return has generated. If it makes you feel better I'll let someone
>>else claim your spank. I really don't give a shit.
>>
>>It really matters not who ran you off, the fact is, you've been run
>>off. As has, BTW, the majority of alt.flame. In the end the how
>>really isn't of concern, it's the removal of the suckage that counts.
>
> Confessing to claiming spank by virtue of the poster getting on with
> meatspace stuff when you had nothing to do with said exit from Usenet

Reread my words, Tim:

Your absence for long periods of time is proof enough that you were
run off. I'll take credit for it to fill the vacuum of dull that your
return has generated. If it makes you feel better I'll let someone
else claim your spank. I really don't give a shit.

> and especially when said poster kicked you black and blue for a couple

> of years is rather honest of you, Boyd. Maybe there is hope for you
> yet as a normal, honest human being?

Does your ankle bracelet chafe your skin much? I've read that many
convicts serving house-arrest have that trouble, and as I'm not ever going
to experience that myself, I thought I'd ask someone who has, ie: you.

>>> Another of your Usenet legacies is that you're a racist by your own
>>> definition, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>Your reading comprehension skills haven't improved in your spankage.
>
> I see you're still having difficultly coming to terms with your own
> words, Mr Racist-By-Your-Own-Definition.
>
> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>
> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
> try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>

"Shut up frog."

Tim "Dr. Doom" Thorne to Menjy
as quoted in 3539d03e....@enews.newsguy.com

"I don't answer your question because it's full of shit."

-- Tim Thorne explaining why questions such as 'If "jewboy" is not an
anti-semitic slur, how come the Hitler's FuckWits have stopped using it?'
. <377541c0...@hell-flame-wars.org>

'Bullock, you forgetful fuckwit, I have told you numerous times that I
don't believe "Jewboy" is an anti-semetic slur'

'So you're a blithering idiot for squealing "Jewboy" is a racial slur.'

"Jewish people *do* tend to have big noses *and* high foreheads too.
It's in their chromosomes." -<37ad03b3...@hell-flame-wars.org>,

'"Jewboy" isn't a racial slur, no matter which way you cut it.'

'I mention Japs, mushroom clouds and fishhead soup because...'

>Tell them again. You're staying here until I hear you admit that "jewboy"
>is a racist epithet.

There doesn't appear to be anyone there, Bullock and I'm not
crossposting to soc.culture.jewish and I'm not going to admit to
something which I don't believe.

Try again, you dumb fucking Kraut.

If your use of two out-of-context quotes proves something, my use of TEN in
context quotes is a real problem for you, Timmy.

You can prove my point by snipping them... wait, you already did that in a

You're such a predictable stupid cunt.

>>> I came back because AF is a mental gynasium
>>
>>An empty gymnasium, Tim. As useful as a one-legged pommel horse.
>
> <smirks>
>
> I didn't realise you had such a low opinion of yourself and your
> fellow AUK denizens. I couldn't agree more that you're as useful as a
> one-legged pommel horse. I'll nominate that for autoflame of the year
> 2007.

We were discussing the net-dead status of alt.flame. Even your broken-
chromosome laden offspring would have understood that based upon the quoted
words. Why is their Daddy so stupid that he couldn't?

>>> and I fancied some
>>> exercise. I probably won't win many points for working the AUK
>>> punching bags, but the punching bags will know their place.
>>
>>And if alt.flame wasn't nailed to its perch, it would have muscled up
>>to the bars and escaped, isn't that right, Tim?
>
> Everytime you muppets have started a flame war in alt.flame you were
> picked apart, slapped about and sent packing back to taunting the
> likes of Wollmann. I know you realise that you folks don't have the
> necessary qualities to make it as fry cooks in real life, but I'm just
> making the best of my current environment.

>>> You wouldn't have the bollocks to bring things to a head as I did.
>>
>>Bollocks != flooding newsgroups with NewsAgent, net-abuser.
>
> It was the wrong thing to do at the time as I still had the moral high
> ground after being effectively UDP'd for over two months. Like I said,
> it is something you wouldn't have considered due to lack of spine.

Being a fuckhead doesn't require a spine and you're the proof, Net-Abuser.
With typical jail-cell morality you consider your act of fuckery to be
noble. The prisons are full of convicts who think the same as you do. Nice
peer-group, Timmy. You must be so proud.

>>> If any of the newsgroup invasions you were involved in were stopped
>>> by someone running a cancelbot on all your posts, you'd still be
>>> crying and whining about it now, unless you'd drowned in a pool of
>>> the collective tears of the morons who'd started the invasion.
>>
>>You've never understood that inciting a fool to run a
>>cancelbot/NewsAgent was proof of ownership of the fool, fool.
>
> I'd say you probably still have an "I Hate Stan Kallish III" T-shirt
> to mop those tears with, but that was well before your time, n00b.

I'd say you failed to deny that you are a fool, fool.

>>> Poor Spooge. Doesn't have the spine to admit he labelled someone a
>>> racist for referring to a Frenchman as a "frog" whilst doing the
>>> same thing himself. I guess he'lll laughably continue to claim he
>>> was referring to an amphibian. Hypocrite. Coward. Racist.
>>
>>I prefer beef to frog, Tim. You prefer bullshit. Vive la difference.
>>
>>Your Three Fucking Weeks vacation must be about over, so you can
>>safely run away and claim it to be a lifestyle choice again.
>
> I'm not going anywhere, much to your chagrin. I'm going to stick
> around and ridicule you with your own words, racist.
>
> "Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
> no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
> <Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>
>
> "I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
> translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand,
> and try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
> <8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>

I win 10 to 1:

"Shut up frog."

Tim "Dr. Doom" Thorne to Menjy
as quoted in 3539d03e....@enews.newsguy.com

"I don't answer your question because it's full of shit."

-- Tim Thorne explaining why questions such as 'If "jewboy" is not an
anti-semitic slur, how come the Hitler's FuckWits have stopped using it?'
. <377541c0...@hell-flame-wars.org>

'Bullock, you forgetful fuckwit, I have told you numerous times that I
don't believe "Jewboy" is an anti-semetic slur'

'So you're a blithering idiot for squealing "Jewboy" is a racial slur.'

"Jewish people *do* tend to have big noses *and* high foreheads too.
It's in their chromosomes." -<37ad03b3...@hell-flame-wars.org>,

'"Jewboy" isn't a racial slur, no matter which way you cut it.'

'I mention Japs, mushroom clouds and fishhead soup because...'

>Tell them again. You're staying here until I hear you admit that "jewboy"
>is a racist epithet.

There doesn't appear to be anyone there, Bullock and I'm not
crossposting to soc.culture.jewish and I'm not going to admit to
something which I don't believe.

Try again, you dumb fucking Kraut.

I hope you enjoy reading your words as much as I do posting them, Timmy

Message has been deleted

Timmay!

Feb 5, 2007, 3:44:40 PM2/5/07
Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local> wrote:
>spooge Has Frothed:
>
>> At least you could try an original response, Timmy.
>
>It was original back in 1998.

Man's best friend responding to his master's voice. How cute.

Timmay!

Feb 5, 2007, 3:44:45 PM2/5/07
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:

[...] Boyd being his usual dull self.

>>There are two quotes at the top of this post that prove *you're* a
>>racist by *your* own standards.
>
>By your standards you're 5 times the racist you claim me to be, idiot Tim.

I knew you were a slow learner, but now I'm shocked at your gross
stupidity. In all my time in these threads I haven't *once* laid down
*my* standards for labelling anyone a racist. Perhaps you would be so
good as to details *my* standards in your reply?

>The TEN quotes I've provided prove that by your "logic". Which explains
>why you snipped NINE of them without indicating you had done so.

There's nothing to answer, Boyd. We went through this years ago and
you limped out of that discussion only to hide and lick your wounds.

>> You've been hoisted by your own petard. It's beautiful.
>
>Stop talking to yourself.

But you have been hoisted by your own petard. You've clearly defined
that you fundamentally believe anyone who uses the term "frog" when
referring to someone of French origin is a racist. It is a clear
unambiguous statement and it cannot be interpreted any other way. In
your next quote you called someone who was dwelling in France at that
time a "frog". Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've clearly defined
yourself as a racist?

"Go on, Skinhead Jet, call him a "frog". You know you want to, you
no-class racist little loon." John "Spooge" Boyd defines racism in
<Xns91DB685E59C...@207.14.113.10>

"I know this is way, way over your frog lovin' head, so have someone
translate it into whatever language it is that you do understand, and
try again, m'kay?" John "Spooge" Boyd chewing his own ankle in
<8uvki9$l2u$1...@snarf.databasix.com>

>> Want to play some more?
>
>I'm having a blast proving you to be a racist fuck. Again.

If you keep blasting you won't have any digits left on your limbs.

Timmay!

Feb 5, 2007, 3:44:47 PM2/5/07
spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>> spooge <spo...@lartREMOVETHIS.com> wrote:
>>>Timmay! <tim...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
[...]

>>>You're still raping sheep I see.
>>
>> The bloke in your pr0n movie is not me and you can stop fantasising
>> about being that sheep right now.
>
>You've not aged well in prison, Tim.

So, not only do you believe I am sodomising a sheep right in front of
you on your screen right *now*, you believe I've spent the past few
years in prison, a place where sodomisation is common. There's a
curious pattern emerging here involving myself, sodomisation and your
imagination. Are you trolling for date or something?

>>>Because you're spanked, weakling.
>>
>> I can see that
>
>As can we all,

We? Are those your imaginary Usenet friends who will ride to your
rescue when you've been hopelessly outclassed in another thread or
would they be your fellow braindead AUK denizens?

>that's why I pointed it out to you initially.

As I pointed it out to you initially, you're not fucking capable, you
inept little runt.

>>>Alt.flame is net-dead. Has been for quite some time.
>>
>> AUK is full of the braindead. Has been for as long as I can remember.
>
>Only when you get out on parole and re-sub the group.
>
>Do the math.

Oh fuck, yet more lame prison jibes. You obtuse, unoriginal, boring,
dull, halfwitted little runt. Can't do any fucking better than that?
It's like being savaged by a dog with no teeth.

>>>Your absence for long periods of time is proof enough that you were
>>>run off. I'll take credit for it to fill the vacuum of dull that your
>>>return has generated. If it makes you feel better I'll let someone
>>>else claim your spank. I really don't give a shit.
>>>
>>>It really matters not who ran you off, the fact is, you've been run
>>>off. As has, BTW, the majority of alt.flame. In the end the how
>>>really isn't of concern, it's the removal of the suckage that counts.
>>
>> Confessing to claiming spank by virtue of the poster getting on with
>> meatspace stuff when you had nothing to do with said exit from Usenet
>
>Reread my words, Tim:
>
>Your absence for long periods of time is proof enough that you were
>run off. I'll take credit for it to fill the vacuum of dull that your
>return has generated. If it makes you feel better I'll let someone
>else claim your spank. I really don't give a shit.

I can see you've been keeping yourself busy on Usenet whilst I've been
away. You've must have been virtually barricaded inside your squalid
little hovel for weeks on end, snorting copious quantities of
mind-altering substances and posting to Usenet because you've got
*nothing* else in your life. I *really* pity you and the desolate life
you lead. If it makes you happy claim away, but deep down inside you
know you're only capable of wasting air.

>> and especially when said poster kicked you black and blue for a couple
>> of years is rather honest of you, Boyd. Maybe there is hope for you
>> yet as a normal, honest human being?
>
>Does your ankle bracelet chafe your skin much? I've read that many
>convicts serving house-arrest have that trouble, and as I'm not ever going
>to experience that myself, I thought I'd ask someone who has, ie: you.

Have you stopped molesting your children?

[...] Racism crap binned. We'll keep it to the other thread.

>>>An empty gymnasium, Tim. As useful as a one-legged pommel horse.
>>
>> <smirks>
>>
>> I didn't realise you had such a low opinion of yourself and your
>> fellow AUK denizens. I couldn't agree more that you're as useful as a
>> one-legged pommel horse. I'll nominate that for autoflame of the year
>> 2007.
>
>We were discussing the net-dead status of alt.flame. Even your broken-
>chromosome laden offspring would have understood that based upon the quoted
>words. Why is their Daddy so stupid that he couldn't?

The only remnants of alt.flame as it was a couple of years ago are you
and your fellow drooling retards. That you don't see each other as any
kind of mental challenge is not entirely surprising.

>>>Bollocks != flooding newsgroups with NewsAgent, net-abuser.
>>
>> It was the wrong thing to do at the time as I still had the moral high
>> ground after being effectively UDP'd for over two months. Like I said,
>> it is something you wouldn't have considered due to lack of spine.
>
>Being a fuckhead doesn't require a spine and you're the proof, Net-Abuser.
>With typical jail-cell morality you consider your act of fuckery to be
>noble. The prisons are full of convicts who think the same as you do. Nice
>peer-group, Timmy. You must be so proud.

So, have you stopped molesting your children?

>>>You've never understood that inciting a fool to run a
>>>cancelbot/NewsAgent was proof of ownership of the fool, fool.
>>
>> I'd say you probably still have an "I Hate Stan Kallish III" T-shirt
>> to mop those tears with, but that was well before your time, n00b.
>
>I'd say you failed to deny that you are a fool, fool.

I noticed that you didn't deny you'd stopped abusing your children.