How Can I Even Hope To Go On?!

Mad Hatter©

Jan 11, 2003, 4:15:07 PM1/11/03
On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:11:52 -0000, "bryan"
<ntlhellREM...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>s.t.f.u., crapper.

OOOooo...stellar flame ya got there, Bryan Boitano. I should just
give up now, I mean how can I even dream of contending against you?!
*rolls eyes* Maybe next you can put on some tights, prance about the
froup on ice skates and tell us all the true meaning of just what it
is to be ghey.

Heh, gay lames are all the rage today...

In fact, as the Mad Hatter, I hereby decree that from this point
forward January 11th is the OFFICIAL ghey lame day!

--

Mad Hatter©
"Will you, won't you? Will you, won't you? Won't you join the dance?"

Fuck The Norm!
http://webpages.charter.net/mad_hatter/AHM.html

Come Visit The Official Mad Hatter Chat Room!
irc.asylum.net -=- #Wonderland

Geist

Jan 12, 2003, 1:33:45 AM1/12/03
Sundae wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2003 13:15:07 -0800, mou...@terragon.com (Mad HatterŠ)

> wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:11:52 -0000, "bryan"
>><ntlhellREM...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>s.t.f.u., crapper.
>>
>>OOOooo...stellar flame ya got there, Bryan Boitano.
>

> Didn't BB just get married? And all this time everyone's thought...

I think that it was the Hamilton guy that just got married. I was sure
he was gay, but go figure...

Mad Hatter©

Jan 12, 2003, 6:32:04 PM1/12/03
Geist <ge...@petitmorte.n3t> wrote in message news:<3E210C4E...@petitmorte.n3t>...
> Sundae wrote:
> > On 11 Jan 2003 13:15:07 -0800, mou...@terragon.com (Mad Hatter©)

> > wrote:

> >>OOOooo...stellar flame ya got there, Bryan Boitano.
> >

> > Didn't BB just get married? And all this time everyone's thought...
>
> I think that it was the Hamilton guy that just got married. I was sure
> he was gay, but go figure...

Sometimes ghey celebs who don't wanna look so ghey will "get married"
to kinda cover it up. Just look at Jacko when he wanted to hide his
little boy lovin. o_O