"There's a kind of hush..."

E. L.

Sep 12, 2001, 4:15:36 PM9/12/01
I write this with uncontrollable tears in my eyes. This might be my
last post for a long while as we're hurting and the topics discussed
here, friendly and unfriendly, are so far removed from my mind at the
present. The smell smoke from downtown reaches us and there's no
thinking of anything else but what a poor race we are. I din't suffer
personal loss but I may have lost friends and neighbors, I may never
know who. My niece walked uptown from the affected area all covered in
dust and in that dust was mixed the burnt remains of the victims, the
jet fuel that permeated almost everything, and the unheard screams of
those who died. Our Morgan Stanley Dean Witter (the largest tenant)
financial advisor who became a telephone friend finally called us today,
he had a few moments to grab his Rolodex which had our names, and he was
calling all of his friends and customers. I still walk around in a
slight daze feeling so violated that my Big Apple lost a bink chunk that
will never be replaced.

My wife who is a Big Apple Greeter awoke me with her cries and I thought
that she had received the call we've been waiting (any day) for that her
mother had died but she kept saying that her city had been wounded that
the WTC was no longer standing and I didn't understand what she was
talking about until I looked at the TV and saw the WTC disappearing.
Oh, did that hurt and it still hurts. Friends, our hearts have been
removed and a chunk tore out it and our hearts put back but there will
always be missing untiwl we die. Until then...

el

Pete Charest

Sep 12, 2001, 5:11:15 PM9/12/01
"E. L." <nyce...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Ed.....note the lack of pejorative epithet.....

My sympathies go out to you....

We may not have agreed very often with regard to topics here....

But in light of recent events, I would relish the opportunity to lock arms with
you in solidarity against this cowardly and dastardly act.

Let's let bygones be bygones....we have a common enemy and let's let the enemy
of my enemy be my friend.

Good luck to you.

---
Pete Charest
Truth Terrorist©
Risen from the Dead®
If you're stupid, you won't find me funny.

> el

YUK

Sep 12, 2001, 5:34:04 PM9/12/01
Hello E.L.

I live elsewhere, but know some of your feelings as I watched the carnage on
TV. This is the worst terrorist attack in our history as a nation and we
grieve together, and I am not going to accept crap from the anti-American
people on this NG. God Bless.

YUK

Wally Anglesea™

Sep 12, 2001, 6:08:32 PM9/12/01
On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:15:36 -0400 (EDT), nyce...@webtv.net (E. L.)
wrote:

E.L., I sympathise and offer my condolences to anyone who lost anyone
there, and to those touched by this cowardly, craven act.
--

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

Rick Boston

Sep 12, 2001, 6:46:18 PM9/12/01

"E. L." <nyce...@webtv.net> wrote in message news:28706-3B...@storefull-295.iap.bryant.webtv.net...

My heart goes out to you E.L., and all the families of the victims...

I had to stop watching after the first tower fell...I can only imagine
the horror those at ground zero must have experienced...and the chaos
you must be experiencing in your life now...We Will Overcome this horror...

We Must...

I know it means nothing to you but I am praying for you, and families of
victims, that the suffering be eased, that the terrorist attacks are over,
that this is not just the begining of one big wave of new terrorism...

I fear that it is...I have a feeling things will get a lot worse before they
get better...I hope I am wrong...

I don't want to sound goulish but I heard estimates that it may take several
weeks if not a month or more to clear all the debris...Its going to start to smell
real bad when the wind blows, in a few days...you may have to leave because
of health concerns...I wish you well, may no harm come to you...

Healing is our Journey

Rick Boston

HVAC

Sep 12, 2001, 7:52:46 PM9/12/01

"Pete Charest" <gri...@you.com> wrote in message

> "E. L." <nyce...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > I write this with uncontrollable tears in my eyes. This might be my
> > last post for a long while as we're hurting and the topics discussed

> > Oh, did that hurt and it still hurts. Friends, our hearts have been
> > removed and a chunk tore out it and our hearts put back but there will
> > always be missing untiwl we die. Until then...

Ker-Snip...............................

> Ed.....note the lack of pejorative epithet.....
>
> My sympathies go out to you....
>
> We may not have agreed very often with regard to topics here....
>
> But in light of recent events, I would relish the opportunity to lock arms with
> you in solidarity against this cowardly and dastardly act.
>
> Let's let bygones be bygones....we have a common enemy and let's let the enemy
> of my enemy be my friend.
>
> Good luck to you.
> ---
> Pete Charest

Holy Shit!!! The world is ending !!!!!!!!

Pete Charest

Sep 12, 2001, 8:36:54 PM9/12/01
"HVAC" <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message

I merely want to be the first to put aside petty differences about alien
visitations in favor of the far more important binding and unifying threads of
democracy, freedom, and the fight against cowardly terrorism.

This is war. The United States and all free countries must stand together,
resolute and determined to put an end to this dastardly and cowardly terrorism
once and for all.

Whatever it takes.

Terry Frazier

Sep 12, 2001, 7:52:49 PM9/12/01
For the brave NYC FIREFIGHTERS
WHO DIED trying to save human life!

Hush and tears.

Ray Richey

Sep 12, 2001, 9:24:43 PM9/12/01
Well said, E.L.
Ray

Ray Richey

Sep 12, 2001, 9:26:53 PM9/12/01
Sorry for the top post, YUK.
This won't take long. I personnally think it is high time to remove the
nation of islam (no caps intended) from the face of the Earth. It is time.
Ray

"YUK" <y...@nut.house> wrote in message

Dramar Ankalle

Sep 12, 2001, 9:29:05 PM9/12/01

Ray Richey <tric...@home.com> wrote in message

> Sorry for the top post, YUK.
> This won't take long. I personnally think it is high time to remove the
> nation of islam (no caps intended) from the face of the Earth. It is time.
> Ray

there is no nation of islam, ray

Pete Charest

Sep 12, 2001, 9:41:38 PM9/12/01
"Ray Richey" <tric...@home.com> wrote in message

> Sorry for the top post, YUK.

> This won't take long. I personnally think it is high time to remove the
> nation of islam (no caps intended) from the face of the Earth. It is time.

Again, in light of recent events....I agree even with you Ray.

Maybe not the whole nation of islam...but at least the rabid fundamentalists and
their sympathizers. Aaww...hell...the hell with that...let's destroy all of
them.....a much cleaner solution.

Pete Charest

Sep 12, 2001, 9:44:51 PM9/12/01
"Dramar Ankalle" <mika...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> Ray Richey <tric...@home.com> wrote in message
> > Sorry for the top post, YUK.
> > This won't take long. I personnally think it is high time to remove the
> > nation of islam (no caps intended) from the face of the Earth. It is time.
> Ray
>
> there is no nation of islam, ray

He means the group of people whose religion is islam, you fucking dramaqueen.

Leave my friend Ray alone....

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You just suck.

Rick Boston

Sep 12, 2001, 9:47:15 PM9/12/01

"Pete Charest" <gri...@you.com> wrote in message news:9noue2$pls$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net...

It's religious fanaticism that is the true enemy here...The "We are the chosen people,
you are heathern, we are charged by God to cleanse you" POISON...That is the true enemy

The Xtians aren't much better with their :

"God is Love and if you don't believe it I will run you
through with the Sword of righteousness" ...hypocrites...

All religious fanaticism is a Real danger to all the free world...

The word "cowardly " is used alot in conjunction with the terrorist actions...

I don't think it is an accurate description, thou I can understand why it is used...

Completely brainwashed religious zealot, is what it takes to kamikaze into a target...

I don't think "cowardly" is accurate...
Diabolical,depraved, unconscionable, these words I believe describe it better...
but that's just me...

Justice is our Journey

Rick Boston

Rick Boston

Sep 12, 2001, 9:52:24 PM9/12/01

"Pete Charest" <gri...@you.com> wrote in message news:9noue2$pls$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net...

It's religious fanaticism that is the true enemy here...The "We are the chosen people,

Rick Boston

Sep 12, 2001, 10:02:26 PM9/12/01

"Terry Frazier" <trfr...@webtv.net> wrote in message news:26264-3B...@storefull-623.iap.bryant.webtv.net...

> For the brave NYC FIREFIGHTERS
> WHO DIED trying to save human life!
>
> Hush and tears.

AMEN

Ray Richey

Sep 12, 2001, 10:09:53 PM9/12/01

"Rick Boston" <vze2...@verizon.net> wrote in message

snip

> It's religious fanaticism that is the true enemy here...The "We are the
chosen people,
> you are heathern, we are charged by God to cleanse you" POISON...That is
the true enemy

> The Xtians aren't much better with their :
>
> "God is Love and if you don't believe it I will run you
> through with the Sword of righteousness" ...hypocrites...
>
> All religious fanaticism is a Real danger to all the free world...
>
> The word "cowardly " is used alot in conjunction with the terrorist
actions...

> I don't think it is an accurate description, thou I can understand why it
is used...

> Completely brainwashed religious zealot, is what it takes to kamikaze into
a target...

> I don't think "cowardly" is accurate...
> Diabolical,depraved, unconscionable, these words I believe describe it
better...
> but that's just me...
>
> Justice is our Journey
>
> Rick Boston

Then let's take religion COMPLETLY out of the equation. All those
responsible for the attacks AND those who harbor/protect/hide them get taken
out by the mighty weight and force of the worlds most powerful armed forces.
Reduce their cities to 'piles of rubble', march in with tanks/infantry and
remove the vermin responsible from the face of the earth.
BTW, lets all raise our flags in support. I put mine up today. My wife said
that there certain rules involved here and I must profess ignorance (God,
here it comes, left that one out there, didn't I) that I don't know the
rules involving the flag. My wife says that the flag must be brought in at
night and during rain showers. Cany anyone else advise me about this?
Ray

Henny

Sep 12, 2001, 10:19:51 PM9/12/01
On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:52:24 GMT, "Rick Boston" <vze2...@verizon.net>
wrote:

And the irony here is that the religious beliefs these fanatics love so
dearly are also used as a weapon against them to cause their OWN
destruction. People are EASILY manipulated by their religious beliefs.
And we have a fine example of that with Laden. Those kamikaze pilots were ,
for all intents and purposes, brain washed by their religious beliefs into
killing themselves. Outrageous, but pathetically ignorant. Anytime a
religion requires one to die for the cause, then that should be a red flag
for anyone.

Pete Charest

Sep 12, 2001, 10:30:17 PM9/12/01

> "Rick Boston" <vze2...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>

> Then let's take religion COMPLETLY out of the equation. All those

> responsible for the attacks AND those who harbor/protect/hide them get taken
> out by the mighty weight and force of the worlds most powerful armed forces.
> Reduce their cities to 'piles of rubble', march in with tanks/infantry and
> remove the vermin responsible from the face of the earth.

Ray.....when you're right...you're right.

> BTW, lets all raise our flags in support. I put mine up today. My wife said
> that there certain rules involved here and I must profess ignorance (God,
> here it comes, left that one out there, didn't I) that I don't know the
> rules involving the flag. My wife says that the flag must be brought in at
> night and during rain showers. Cany anyone else advise me about this?

I know you should stow it during rain showers, but I think you can leave it out
overnight if it is illuminated with a spotlight.

I may be wrong, though.

Henny

Sep 12, 2001, 10:29:55 PM9/12/01

Oh, say can you see Petie peeing on the flag?

Pete Charest

Sep 12, 2001, 10:41:48 PM9/12/01
"Henny" <b@b.b> wrote in message news:3ba919e7...@news.erols.com...

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:30:17 -0400, "Pete Charest" <gri...@you.com> wrote:
>
> >"Ray Richey" <tric...@home.com> wrote in message
> >>

> Oh, say can you see Petie peeing on the flag?

My mistake.....I just noticed the erols.com address.

I thought you were someone worth replying to.....I was mistaken.

toodles....twattie

Henny

Sep 12, 2001, 10:49:09 PM9/12/01
On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:41:48 -0400, "Pete Charest" <gri...@you.com> wrote:

>"Henny" <b@b.b> wrote in message news:3ba919e7...@news.erols.com...
>> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:30:17 -0400, "Pete Charest" <gri...@you.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"Ray Richey" <tric...@home.com> wrote in message
>> >>

>> Oh, say can you see Petie peeing on the flag?
>
>My mistake.....I just noticed the erols.com address.
>
>I thought you were someone worth replying to.....I was mistaken.

But you replied.

>toodles....twattie

Be a hero, take Laden out for us like you promised, okay ding dong?

Rick Boston

Sep 12, 2001, 11:11:44 PM9/12/01

"Henny" <b@b.b> wrote in message news:3ba5160b...@news.erols.com...

> And the irony here is that the religious beliefs these fanatics love so
> dearly are also used as a weapon against them to cause their OWN
> destruction. People are EASILY manipulated by their religious beliefs.
> And we have a fine example of that with Laden. Those kamikaze pilots were ,
> for all intents and purposes, brain washed by their religious beliefs into
> killing themselves. Outrageous, but pathetically ignorant.

>Anytime a
> religion requires one to die for the cause, then that should be a red flag
> for anyone.

Roger that 2 times...but generally the conditioning is in place, long before any
*die for the cause* requests come along...by then they would see the *red flag*
as a *holy grail* and drink of the cup anyway...It's a complex problem really...

There are different factions of Islamic believers...Just as with the Moslems,Hinduism
and the different flavors of Christianity...It becomes dangerous when it is
blended with a national patriotism...Then you control the Heart,Mind and Will of
the person, depending on the strenght of that person's *Faith*, convince them
that their God approves of their valiant sacrifice, and you can wind them up to do
anything...anything at all...

John Lewis

Sep 12, 2001, 11:34:22 PM9/12/01
On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 02:09:53 GMT, "Ray Richey" <tric...@home.com>
wrote:

>BTW, lets all raise our flags in support. I put mine up today. My wife said
>that there certain rules involved here and I must profess ignorance (God,
>here it comes, left that one out there, didn't I) that I don't know the
>rules involving the flag. My wife says that the flag must be brought in at
>night and during rain showers. Cany anyone else advise me about this?
>Ray

Don't worry about it, Ray--not everyone knows the proper display rules
for the Flag.

Your wife is correct; the Flag is to be taken down at sunset and
during inclement weather. It CAN be left out at night if it is lit by
floodlight, though.

"The only proper response is a declaration of war on all the nations that have a known history of harboring, providing financial assistance and training, and supplies to terrorists."

Henny

Sep 13, 2001, 12:02:00 AM9/13/01
On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 03:11:44 GMT, "Rick Boston" <vze2...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>"Henny" <b@b.b> wrote in message news:3ba5160b...@news.erols.com...
>

>> And the irony here is that the religious beliefs these fanatics love so
>> dearly are also used as a weapon against them to cause their OWN
>> destruction. People are EASILY manipulated by their religious beliefs.
>> And we have a fine example of that with Laden. Those kamikaze pilots were ,
>> for all intents and purposes, brain washed by their religious beliefs into
>> killing themselves. Outrageous, but pathetically ignorant.
>
>>Anytime a
>> religion requires one to die for the cause, then that should be a red flag
>> for anyone.
>
>Roger that 2 times...but generally the conditioning is in place, long before any
>*die for the cause* requests come along...by then they would see the *red flag*
>as a *holy grail* and drink of the cup anyway...It's a complex problem really...
>
>There are different factions of Islamic believers...Just as with the Moslems,Hinduism
>and the different flavors of Christianity...It becomes dangerous when it is
>blended with a national patriotism...Then you control the Heart,Mind and Will of
>the person, depending on the strenght of that person's *Faith*, convince them
>that their God approves of their valiant sacrifice, and you can wind them up to do
>anything...anything at all...

Yes, that's why I've always regarded us as one, humankind. No boundaries,
no differences -- we all are the same. Those who understand what you wrote
will be needed to help solve the problem. Glad you're here, Mr. Boston.

Thanks!

Now, before I piss off the Pope, I'd better say goodnight. :)

Jo Jo

Sep 12, 2001, 11:46:20 PM9/12/01
Tears and prayers go out to Ny and Washington.
Now........... Lets bomb the Rag Head Bastards !!!!!!!!!

Carl Wilson

Sep 13, 2001, 12:32:35 AM9/13/01
wrote:

>I write this with uncontrollable tears in my eyes. This might be my

>last post for a long while as we're hurting and the topics discussed

>here, friendly and unfriendly, are so far removed from my mind at the
>present. The smell smoke from downtown reaches us and there's no
>thinking of anything else but what a poor race we are. I din't suffer
>personal loss but I may have lost friends and neighbors, I may never
>know who. My niece walked uptown from the affected area all covered in
>dust and in that dust was mixed the burnt remains of the victims, the
>jet fuel that permeated almost everything, and the unheard screams of
>those who died. Our Morgan Stanley Dean Witter (the largest tenant)
>financial advisor who became a telephone friend finally called us today,
>he had a few moments to grab his Rolodex which had our names, and he was
>calling all of his friends and customers. I still walk around in a
>slight daze feeling so violated that my Big Apple lost a bink chunk that
>will never be replaced.
>
>My wife who is a Big Apple Greeter awoke me with her cries and I thought
>that she had received the call we've been waiting (any day) for that her
>mother had died but she kept saying that her city had been wounded that
>the WTC was no longer standing and I didn't understand what she was
>talking about until I looked at the TV and saw the WTC disappearing.

>Oh, did that hurt and it still hurts. Friends, our hearts have been
>removed and a chunk tore out it and our hearts put back but there will
>always be missing untiwl we die. Until then...
>

>el

I know mere words won't do much to ease your pain, but I would like to
express my sincere sympathy in regards to your loss.

Carl

-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----

John R Nickolls

Sep 13, 2001, 4:22:58 AM9/13/01
I'm in New Zealand, and in a state of complete disbelief over events in
the US (we all are, here).

The next few days and weeks will be a test for all Americans, and for
the civilized world as a whole, and the responses are likely to be
'interesting', I'm sure.

Regarding the flag, there are several websites (of course) with
etiquette, and one good one seems to be:
http://www.quinnflags.com/flag_etiquette.htm.

Ray Richey wrote:

> "Rick Boston" <vze2...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> snip
>
> > It's religious fanaticism that is the true enemy here...The "We are the

<snip>

--
John R Nickolls/Paratechnics
PO Box 75-931, Manurewa, Auckland, New Zealand,

Paul Whitehead

Sep 13, 2001, 4:33:31 AM9/13/01
In article <9np27e$qhu$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>, Pete Charest
<gri...@you.com> writes

>"Ray Richey" <tric...@home.com> wrote in message
>
>> Sorry for the top post, YUK.
>> This won't take long. I personnally think it is high time to remove the
>> nation of islam (no caps intended) from the face of the Earth. It is time.
>
>Again, in light of recent events....I agree even with you Ray.
>
>Maybe not the whole nation of islam...but at least the rabid fundamentalists and
>their sympathizers.

Ah, a ray of sense

> Aaww...hell...the hell with that...let's destroy all of
>them

Oh...no, I was wrong.

>.....a much cleaner solution.

but only for a while.

Dr P

Pete Charest

Sep 13, 2001, 7:31:53 AM9/13/01

"John Lewis" <10brea...@home.com> wrote in message

I agree wholeheartedly, John.....Is that your wording, or are you quoting
someone else?

All I would add is that the proper response would be an IMMEDIATE declaration of
war.

Rick Boston

Sep 13, 2001, 3:58:43 PM9/13/01

"Pete Charest" <gri...@you.com> wrote in message news:9nq4q5$obi$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net...

> "John Lewis" <10brea...@home.com> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 02:09:53 GMT, "Ray Richey" <tric...@home.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> > "The only proper response is a declaration of war on all the nations that have
> a known history of harboring, providing financial assistance and training, and
> supplies to terrorists."
>
> I agree wholeheartedly, John.....Is that your wording, or are you quoting
> someone else?
>
> All I would add is that the proper response would be an IMMEDIATE declaration of
> war.

Technically we are at War whether it is declared or not...War was declared 9-11-01 was it not ???

Friends I have in the Military have let me know they received orders, they are moving in, going to War,
I wont say where
for obvious reasons but I bet most can figure that out for themselves...There will be retaliation, it will
be swift and furious and COMPLETE...Mark my words...take a note of that Davis, you can take that
to the bank...

Middle-East is our Journey

Rick Boston

Ray Richey

Sep 13, 2001, 4:49:30 PM9/13/01
Thanks John.
Great Sig line!
Ray

Elo

Sep 13, 2001, 7:56:00 PM9/13/01
It has given most of us a very sad and heavy heart indeed.. Many of us have
cried tears because of what happened thousands of miles away.. I feel like
it was when my parents died but not quite as bad, yet in some ways worse
because it is against what makes us fully human that this thing has come. I
am sorry because there are no words we can say that have enough meaning for
what has happened. I only hope that out of the ashes there is new hope but
at the moment we cannot see it clearly. All the empathy in the world will
not undo what has been done, but this is all most of us have to offer.

Elo

Sep 13, 2001, 8:23:30 PM9/13/01
It has given nearly all of us a very sad and heavy heart indeed.. Many of

us have cried tears because of what happened thousands of miles away.. I
feel like it was when my parents died but not quite as bad, but in some ways

worse because it is against what makes us fully human that this thing has
come. I am sorry that there are some who allow themsleves to be so misled
as to be able to do this... but saying things like that are not enough.
This has effected the value of humanity.. humans are less now. I am sorry
that there are no words that have enough meaning for what has happened.

I only hope that out of the ashes there is new hope but at the moment we

cannot see clearly. All the empathy in the world will not undo what has
been done, but this is all most of us have to offer..

Ray Richey

Sep 13, 2001, 9:31:27 PM9/13/01
Thanks for the reply, John Nickolls.
I find myself madder than I can ever remember. Vengeful. The next few months
will be a test of humanity and a testament to Freedom and security. The key
here is to have patience, calm and resolve. This issue affects the entire
world. The next target COULD be the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben or the Roman
Colisieum. The stakes are high, the loss great and expected to become even
greater. I am saddened like never before. I am madder than ever before.

I am currently in an Instant Messenger chatwith my niece who is in the US
Air Force. She is a morale specialist but IS a trained killer. Her husband
also serves the american public in the Air Force and HE is a badass. They
have indicated to me that they are BOTH ready even tho they have a 1 year
old baby. Kind of sad really.
Went to the Flag site and 'captured' it into Word and will read it asap.
Thank you. (get it? captured the flag?)
Ray

"John R Nickolls" <nick...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

Jo Jo

Sep 13, 2001, 9:51:19 PM9/13/01
True Islam condemns killing of any kind.
These terrorist are insane. The Islamic
leaders who perpetuates murder and who have followers who will kill and
even kill themselves HIDE behind the Islamic religion. Do not condemn
those who practice true Islam. They are peaceful people.

Pete Charest

Sep 13, 2001, 10:53:33 PM9/13/01
"Jo Jo" <Jos...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Granted, peaceful people should not be killed. But, still, I would suggest they
get another fucking religion.

Or, better yet, grow up and give up the superstitious religious mumbo-jumbo and
take responsibility for their actions.

E. L.

Sep 14, 2001, 5:54:01 PM9/14/01

Re: "There's a kind of hush..."
Group: alt.alien.visitors
Date: Wed, Sep 12, 2001, 5:11pm
From: gri...@you.com (Pete Charest)

E.L. <nyce...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Ed.....note the lack of pejorative epithet.....

el: "Your sensitive consideration is appreciated."

My sympathies go out to you....

el: "And to all who really suffered and are still suffering."

We may not have agreed very often with regard to topics here....

el: "But at least we _may_ have agreed sometimes."

But in light of recent events, I would relish the opportunity to lock
arms with you in solidarity against this cowardly and dastardly act.

el: "Saying it is good enough for me."

Let's let bygones be bygones....we have a common enemy and let's let the
enemy
of my enemy be my friend.

el: "(fingers snapping) Done!"

Good luck to you.

el: "And to all of us. Pete, my wife Linda and I thank you."
---
Pete Charest
Truth Preferist©