it's all code stolen from my life

g. ocha

May 11, 2006, 10:21:16 PM5/11/06
it's meant to bind me

that way there is no way out for me because i have to rape myself in
order to 'clear' all of the code

that was the plan

and you just let it happen by 'questioning' them

fuck them

there are easier ways of ensuring justice, no?

i'm not gonna testify to every bit of 'code' stolen from my life

shit like "nutty as a fruitcake"

not gonna do that, they plotted it, the only way out is to 'explain'
every trivial detail, even out of context and made-up shit

that is what they did to me

they are carefully taught to not make sense and to use the code that
is culled from my life

i know, i had a dinner conversation with one of these 'fish'

it was all gassy code from my life, and then the asshole turned
around and told me I was 'psychotic'

you just have to extricate me, don't you understand

that is the only way out, take a stand, extricate me

i have no money, they are deliberately withholding my vacation
money to prolong this shit and endanger and torture me

the only way to do this is to bail me out

how dumb ARE you people

for fuck's sake....

they have to be 'cut off' from the source......me

they have to be bitch-slapped by un-ghosting me and
"validating" me, see?

don't you understand, why do you question him without
bailing me out?