Turks Ready To Boycott France

Dick Morgan

Oct 11, 2006, 12:01:17 PM10/11/06
500 million dollars of boycott on French products

EkoTürk News Agency / Ankara

Reactions to voting of the French draft law that makes any denial of
so-called Armenian genocide a crime, escalate among Turkish
non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and people.
The draft will be voted in the French parliament on Thursday, October
12th.
According to Sabah newspaper, Turkish enterprises, chambers, trade
unions and consumers' unions are considering a boycott of 500 million
USD to consumer products imported from France. Especially imports of
sophisticated products will be slowed down as a first response. In the
second phase, imports of manufacturing products from alternative
countries is on the agenda. Turkey has made imports of 4.5 billion USD
from France in the first 8 months of 2006; 4 billion USD of this amount
is manufacturing and mining products.
A committee from the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of
Turkey (TOBB) will travel to France today to visit French employers'
representatives in Paris. The committee headed by Ankara Chamber of
Industry (ASO) Zafer Çaglayan will point out the harmful consequences
of the draft if it becomes a law.
Plane order suspended
Turkish Ciner Aviation company suspended its order for a new Falcon
2000 type plane. Owner of Ciner Aviation and Sabah newspaper, Turgay
Ciner, called plane producer Dassault and said the order is suspended
until the draft law is voted in the parliament. Ciner said he will
cancel his order if the law is adopted in the parliament on October
12th.
NGO reactions nationwide
Chairman of ASO Zafer Çaglayan:
"There is business that increase French businessmen's appetite. It must
be clearly stated that they cannot be included in the tenders in
Turkey."
Chairman of Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce Mehmet Aslan:
"We will call on our members not to make business with French
businessmen and call on our people not to buy French products."
Chairman of Consumers' Union Bülent Deniz:
"We will boycott a French product every week beginning on October 12th.
We will increase this number gradually."
Chairman of YASED (Foreign Inverstors' Association of Turkey) Saban
Erdikler:
"The reactions must be reasonable. We must not be agitated and punish
ourselves with our reactions."

Earl Evleth

Oct 11, 2006, 1:10:38 PM10/11/06
New poster, ever, he came on line, he has only posted
today.

His ISP is Baltimore and possibly we have PJ under a
new name?

*****

Airbus - The Punishment Continues -
AFX News Limited Airbus may pay China Southern 250 mln usd for late
delivery of
A380s - report 10.11.2006, 05:22 AM BEIJING (XFN-ASIA) - Airbus is likely
to ...
alt.activism.death-penalty - Oct 11, 6:19 pm by Dick Morgan - 1 message -
1 author

So Stupid It Can't Possibly Be True!! -- But It Is!!!!!!!!!!!
Foreign criminals to be paid to leave Plans to pay foreign prisoners to
leave the
country to ease overcrowding in jails have been greeted with outrage. ...
alt.activism.death-penalty - Oct 11, 6:15 pm by Dick Morgan - 1 message -
1 author

From the Daily Reckoning - Why the French Economy Is In Decline
Why France's economy is in decline ...Unfortunately, France as a country is
worse off than I thought (and I already thought it was bad). ...
alt.activism.death-penalty - Oct 11, 6:08 pm by Dick Morgan - 1 message -
1 author

"The crime levels in this country are ridiculous..."
North Warwickshire News North Warwickshire Article Globetrotting Ashley
returns
home...to crime Oct 11 2006 By Steve Evans NUNEATON-BORN Ashley Moore has
alt.activism.death-penalty - Oct 11, 6:04 pm by Dick Morgan - 1 message -
1 author

Turks Ready To Boycott France

500 million dollars of boycott on French products EkoTürk News Agency /
Ankara 11

October 2006 Reactions to voting of the French draft law that makes any ...
alt.activism.death-penalty - Oct 11, 6:01 pm by Dick Morgan - 1 message -
1 author

Sick! Will They Be Shipped To Korea Or Kept In France?
Remember, after the French commandos killed the Greenpeace photographer in
New Zealand, they were supposed to serve time in New Zealand. ...
alt.activism.death-penalty - Oct 11, 5:01 pm by Dick Morgan - 1 message -
1 author

Sniff......Snifff..................Airbus STINKS
A New Route for Airbus -- Down the Toilet By Ted Reed TheStreet.com Staff
Reporter
10/11/2006 7:10 AM EDT Click here for more stories by Ted Reed The ...
alt.activism.death-penalty - Oct 11, 4:53 pm by Dick Morgan - 1 message -
1 author

The ordering of results sorted by date is approximate.

Dick Morgan

Oct 11, 2006, 1:18:31 PM10/11/06

Earl Evleth wrote:
> New poster, ever, he came on line, he has only posted
> today.
>
> His ISP is Baltimore and possibly we have PJ under a
> new name?
>
> *****

My dear fellow, it is rather odd (and more than a bit creepy)
that you always insist on trying to track down people. At any rate, it
won't be working here.
Baltimore, eh? I was wondering what the initial screen would be.
Thanks for letting me know, saved me some trouble! Looks like the
service I'm using is doing it's job!!

Toodles!

Earl Evleth

Oct 11, 2006, 1:43:29 PM10/11/06
On 11/10/06 19:18, in article
1160587110....@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Dick Morgan"
<dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My dear fellow, it is rather odd (and more than a bit creepy)
> that you always insist on trying to track down people.

OrgName: Alabanza, Inc.
OrgID: ALAB
Address: 10 East Baltimore St., 10th floor
City: Baltimore

*****

When a "newbie" arrives who has never posted anywhere else under that
name and then claims "you always insist on trying to track down people"
it possibly means you are a now and then regular who has manufactured
a new identity, working via yahoo (dickmor...@yahoo.com) on a
recently created account and posting via google.

Since you have a manufactured francophobia that says something "en plus".

;-)

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein

Oct 11, 2006, 2:20:27 PM10/11/06
On 2006-10-11, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote ...

> On 11/10/06 19:18, in article
> 1160587110....@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Dick Morgan"
><dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> My dear fellow, it is rather odd (and more than a bit creepy)
>> that you always insist on trying to track down people.
>

> OrgName: Alabanza, Inc.
> OrgID: ALAB
> Address: 10 East Baltimore St., 10th floor
> City: Baltimore

Maybe it's Nazi Noles, eh? He has been so completely thrashed by
the whole newsgroup, he probably reckons a new identity is just
what the doctor ordered.

Y.

--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'

Dick Morgan

Oct 11, 2006, 2:21:53 PM10/11/06

Much of what was posted did not even deal with France. As for
manufactured francophobia, I guess you have rabid Americaphobia, oui?
Bet you have never heard of Albanza have you? hee hee

Dick Morgan

Oct 11, 2006, 2:30:34 PM10/11/06

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> On 2006-10-11, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote ...
>
> > On 11/10/06 19:18, in article
> > 1160587110....@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Dick Morgan"
> ><dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> My dear fellow, it is rather odd (and more than a bit creepy)
> >> that you always insist on trying to track down people.
> >

> > OrgName: Alabanza, Inc.
> > OrgID: ALAB
> > Address: 10 East Baltimore St., 10th floor
> > City: Baltimore
>
> Maybe it's Nazi Noles, eh? He has been so completely thrashed by
> the whole newsgroup, he probably reckons a new identity is just
> what the doctor ordered.

You seem to be rather obsessed with this Noles chap. Must have
really gotten to you, did he?

Planet Visitor II

Oct 12, 2006, 11:13:02 PM10/12/06
"Earl Evleth" <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

> New poster, ever, he came on line, he has only posted
> today.
>
> His ISP is Baltimore and possibly we have PJ under a
> new name?

Poor, obsessive Earl. Visisted the fountain of information, but only
stopped to take a piss in it.

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

Planet Visitor II

Oct 12, 2006, 11:19:41 PM10/12/06

> On 11/10/06 19:18, in article
> 1160587110....@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Dick Morgan"
> <dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> My dear fellow, it is rather odd (and more than a bit creepy)
>> that you always insist on trying to track down people.
>

> OrgName: Alabanza, Inc.
> OrgID: ALAB
> Address: 10 East Baltimore St., 10th floor
> City: Baltimore
>
> *****
>
> When a "newbie" arrives who has never posted anywhere else under that
> name and then claims "you always insist on trying to track down people"
> it possibly means you are a now and then regular who has manufactured
> a new identity,

No... it means just what he said... it is more than a bit creepy.

>working via yahoo (dickmor...@yahoo.com) on a
> recently created account and posting via google.
>
> Since you have a manufactured francophobia that says something "en plus".

And how do you explain that even your wife of 50 years recognizes
she and her family are ashamed of your anti-Americanism? How
was that "manufactured"?

Planet Visitor II

Oct 12, 2006, 11:51:35 PM10/12/06
"Dick Morgan" <dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Best that you not upset Desmond Coughlan, who now goes by the
name of "Yitzhak" to ridicule the Jews. He has a violent temper and
has already threatened me with his claim that he has a Black Belt
in the ancient Japanese art of suk-a-hachi. [1]

[1] I suspect that while almost all sarcasm flies over the head of
QZD, he or any American having met with delights in Japan might
be the only ones who catch this one.

Planet Visitor II

Oct 12, 2006, 11:28:06 PM10/12/06
"Dick Morgan" <dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Earl thinks that Albanza is a state that borders Mississippi. :-)

Earl Evleth

Oct 13, 2006, 2:46:20 AM10/13/06
On 13/10/06 5:13, in article _Yydnc_vm8Nzr7LY...@giganews.com,
"Planet Visitor II" <nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Visisted the fountain of information

I am the fountain of information!

Earl Evleth

Oct 13, 2006, 2:50:23 AM10/13/06
On 13/10/06 5:19, in article _Yydncnvm8Nzr7LY...@giganews.com,

"Planet Visitor II" <nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> And how do you explain that even your wife of 50 years recognizes
> she and her family are ashamed of your anti-Americanism? How
> was that "manufactured"?

Her family are all dead. Mine too. We are the survivors.

My criticism of American (Republican) domestic and foreign policy
are classed un-American because I dare to criticize. Virtually
all of these criticism are shared by Donna. She does not express
them in order to avoid being attacked by the psychos like you.
But you do anyway!

Exador

Oct 13, 2006, 4:05:03 AM10/13/06
In article <_Yydncnvm8Nzr7LY...@giganews.com>,
nappy...@earthlink.net says...

> "Earl Evleth" <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> > On 11/10/06 19:18, in article
> > 1160587110....@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Dick Morgan"
> > <dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> My dear fellow, it is rather odd (and more than a bit creepy)
> >> that you always insist on trying to track down people.
> >

> > OrgName: Alabanza, Inc.
> > OrgID: ALAB
> > Address: 10 East Baltimore St., 10th floor
> > City: Baltimore
> >
> > *****
> >
> > When a "newbie" arrives who has never posted anywhere else under that
> > name and then claims "you always insist on trying to track down people"
> > it possibly means you are a now and then regular who has manufactured
> > a new identity,
>
> No... it means just what he said... it is more than a bit creepy.
>
> >working via yahoo (dickmor...@yahoo.com) on a
> > recently created account and posting via google.
> >
> > Since you have a manufactured francophobia that says something "en plus".
> >

> And how do you explain that even your wife of 50 years recognizes
> she and her family are ashamed of your anti-Americanism?

They're deluded. Any sensible person is antiSeptic in today's climate.

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein

Oct 13, 2006, 4:51:17 AM10/13/06
James 'Threaten To Kill His Persecutors' Noles wrote:

> "Dick Morgan" <dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>>> On 2006-10-11, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote ...

>>> Maybe it's Nazi Noles, eh? He has been so completely thrashed by
>>> the whole newsgroup, he probably reckons a new identity is just
>>> what the doctor ordered.

>> You seem to be rather obsessed with this Noles chap. Must have
>> really gotten to you, did he?

> Best that you not upset Desmond Coughlan, who now goes by the
> name of "Yitzhak" to ridicule the Jews. He has a violent temper and

http://minilien.fr/a0k2vm

Thwack ... hammer ... spank ...

Donna Evleth

Oct 13, 2006, 6:30:16 AM10/13/06

> From: Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr>
> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
> Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:50:23 +0200
> Subject: Re: Dick Morgan

I would prefer that you not speak for me. What people are objecting to is
not your criticism of Republicans (except for people like Cochon and PJ), it
is your blanket indictment of America as a nation. It is what I object to,
too, along with my family. I certainly share your criticism of the Bush
administration, but I cannot share the blanket indictment of America that
you indulge in far too often. Especially when you make comparisons with
France. I hope I have made myself clear.

My family is not all dead. I am in continuous contact with our daughter and
my first cousin in New York, who are very much alive.

Donna Evleth

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Oct 13, 2006, 7:56:13 AM10/13/06
In article <C1553757.391FC%dev...@wanadoo.fr>,
Donna Evleth <dev...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

I kind of like it when you give Earl a serve, Donna. I actually like
the old bugger but I love it when you tell him his fortune. He deserves
to be taken aback from time to time.

--
Mr Q. Z. D.
Remove luncheonmeat (truncheon) to reply.

Earl Evleth

Oct 13, 2006, 8:08:29 AM10/13/06
On 13/10/06 13:56, in article
satan.notinnedmeat-BD6111.21561313102006@localhost, "Mr Q. Z. Diablo"
<satan.not...@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> I kind of like it when you give Earl a serve, Donna. I actually like
> the old bugger but I love it when you tell him his fortune. He deserves
> to be taken aback from time to time.

She "curses" Bush daily. She has already expressed the reasons why
she came to France, to get away from the "suburban culture". She could
not have developed herself professionally as she has here.

In a real sense she got more out of coming here than I did. I had
a tenured position at the University of California and the campus
(Santa Cruz) was an exciting one at the time. So I was set, she was not.
She blossomed intellectually in France.

Much of which is America, really America culturally, she did not
like. She has expressed that from time to time.

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein

Oct 13, 2006, 8:19:20 AM10/13/06
On 2006-10-13, Mr Q. Z. Diablo <satan.not...@dodo.com.au> wrote ...

> I kind of like it when you give Earl a serve, Donna.

I find is cringeworthy (which Donna seems to interpret as my
denying her the _right_ to criticise Earl).

John Rennie

Oct 13, 2006, 10:58:12 AM10/13/06

"Earl Evleth" <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

And some of it she did like and I'm sure she expressed that from time to
time. However, just like Jim you see and hear what you want to see and
hear.

Donna Evleth

Oct 13, 2006, 12:19:06 PM10/13/06

> From: "John Rennie" <john-...@talktalk.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
> Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:58:12 +0100
> Subject: Re: Dick Morgan

> Much of which is America, really America culturally, she did not
>> like. She has expressed that from time to time.
>>

> And some of it she did like and I'm sure she expressed that from time to
> time. However, just like Jim you see and hear what you want to see and
> hear.

I had a wonderful time in New York when I was there in July. I like big
cities. Including American big cities. Unfortunately that was not an
option for us when we lived in the States. It is an option for us here.

Donna Evleth

Message has been deleted

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Oct 13, 2006, 5:42:18 PM10/13/06
In article <C1558919.39215%dev...@wanadoo.fr>,
Donna Evleth <dev...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> > From: "John Rennie" <john-...@talktalk.net>
> > Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
> > Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:58:12 +0100
> > Subject: Re: Dick Morgan
> >
> > Much of which is America, really America culturally, she did not
> >> like. She has expressed that from time to time.
> >>

> > And some of it she did like and I'm sure she expressed that from time to
> > time. However, just like Jim you see and hear what you want to see and
> > hear.
>
> I had a wonderful time in New York when I was there in July.

It's a wonderful place. I had a great time when I was there in August.
It was certainly a relief after the culture shock of being in a small,
North American city.

> I like big
> cities. Including American big cities. Unfortunately that was not an
> option for us when we lived in the States. It is an option for us here.

Big cities are good. Except possibly Los Angeles.

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Oct 13, 2006, 5:43:29 PM10/13/06
In article <1160763770.8...@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"Monsieur Clandestin" <cochon-ca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Not for long, lady. I heard somebody tipped off the FEDS about your
> narcotics trafficing. seems like somebody put the squeeze on your boy
> Barry Braimah for some information so he could stay down there in,
> where was it? Ghana? Man those ex-cons sure will say ANYTHING just to
> keep the man off their backs. Sayonara Evleths, You be headed to da'
> pokey! (snicker)

The same pokey that you and your nervous snicker manage to avoid by
virtue of your exile in France. Such a shame that you can't live in the
country of your birth owing to your criminal past, Stephen Bach.

Planet Visitor II

Oct 13, 2006, 9:48:41 PM10/13/06

"Earl Evleth" <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
Donna Evleth -- /quote/

"I would prefer that you not speak for me. What people are objecting to is
not your criticism of Republicans (except for people like Cochon and PJ), it
is your blanket indictment of America as a nation. It is what I object to,
too, along with my family. I certainly share your criticism of the Bush
administration, but I cannot share the blanket indictment of America that
you indulge in far too often. Especially when you make comparisons with
France. I hope I have made myself clear." /unquote/

You just don't know when to shut up, do you, Earl? Could you perhaps
be defending yourself against my opinion of being a Svengali, having
held Donna back from what she could have been, because of your own
selfish desires? We'll never know... will we?

Planet Visitor II

Planet Visitor II

Oct 13, 2006, 9:51:23 PM10/13/06
"Earl Evleth" <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

No, Earl... you only to hang onto the delusion that you are, by
continually visiting it, and pissing in it.

Planet Visitor II

Oct 13, 2006, 9:51:33 PM10/13/06
"Donna Evleth" <dev...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

Respect....

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

> Donna Evleth

Planet Visitor II

Oct 13, 2006, 11:27:47 PM10/13/06
"Exador" <mister...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Poor Craig... still a bigot after all these years.

Planet Visitor II

Oct 14, 2006, 2:34:33 AM10/14/06
"John Rennie" <john-...@talktalk.net> wrote in message

I see and hear all... and unlike you I admit to infallibility. Too bad
that blindness to the obvious seems to be your most robust strength.

Earl Evleth

Oct 14, 2006, 3:43:30 AM10/14/06
On 13/10/06 23:42, in article
satan.notinnedmeat-C19391.07421814102006@localhost, "Mr Q. Z. Diablo"
<satan.not...@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> Big cities are good. Except possibly Los Angeles.

A strange city since there is no real center, spread all over
the place.

As a 14 yr old kid living 15 miles to east of "downtown"
LA I would take the bus to go to the LA Country Library.
It was a good, very large library at the time and I
had a couple of years of self-education using it.
So the cultural advantages are there, somewhere.

Before the smog and huge population influx, it was a great
area to live in, however. California developed excellent
educational facilities in the 20th century as is evidenced
by the number of Nobel Prizes it has received for its
researchers. Those facilities generated feedback into the
industrial system. The UC system also promoted California
agriculture and California at one time produced something
like 50% of the vegetables in the country. All these factors
are evidence of a real civilisation having been created in
a fairly short period.

We just received our California voting ballots for the
upcoming election. We only vote for the Congressional
candidates and the major state offices. Unfortunately
there are a number of propositions to vote on also
and most of those we don't vote on. Since we don't pay
taxes in California (we pay Federal taxes) we are hesitant
to vote on money issues, like new bonds.

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Oct 14, 2006, 3:57:04 AM10/14/06
In article <C15661C2.BDF61%evl...@wanadoo.fr>,
Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

The best UC Universities are mostly in the Bay Area. Yet another reason
why LA is a complete sinkhole.

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Oct 14, 2006, 3:58:13 AM10/14/06
In article <m8udnRB1yJqhGK3Y...@giganews.com>,

"Planet Visitor II" <nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I see and hear all... and unlike you I admit to infallibility.\

Well we all have our delusions, Jim. You think that you're infallible -
that's a tad more extreme than most.

You poor old bugger.

Earl Evleth

Oct 14, 2006, 7:03:32 AM10/14/06
On 14/10/06 9:57, in article
satan.notinnedmeat-6494AB.17570414102006@localhost, "Mr Q. Z. Diablo"
<satan.not...@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> The best UC Universities are mostly in the Bay Area. Yet another reason
> why LA is a complete sinkhole.

UC Berkeley and Stanford are in the immediate "bay area".

LA area has a greater diversity of higher educational
institutions. UCLA and USC are in the city itself. Caltech
is in neighboring city of Pasadena. But the area has a number
of smaller colleges, Occidental and Pomona are two which have
good reputations. The area is a bit continuous since UC Irvine
and UC Riverside are now part of the LA sprawl. UC San Diego is
out of that immediate area.

San Franciso has the UC medical school but has no major
university itself. The California system has a large number
of State Colleges, sometimes called State Universities but these
generally do not award Ph.Ds. All the UC campuses do.

Ranking these institutions can be done on several bases, but
a popular measure is the number of Nobel Prize professors.

Caltech has a had the number, around 30, UC Berkeley 20,
UCLA is lower with about 5. I will agree that if I were choosing
a California University I would select Berkeley or Stanford.

However at the time I was looking (1950) I did not want to
go to a large institution. I had applied to only two, Caltech
and Pomona. I was accepted to both and opted for Caltech.
Donna selected Stanford but because of her father's death
in the first year of University, she transferred south to USC.
She now views that as an error.

Planet Visitor II

Oct 15, 2006, 12:06:19 AM10/15/06
"Mr Q. Z. Diablo" <satan.not...@dodo.com.au> wrote in message

> In article <m8udnRB1yJqhGK3Y...@giganews.com>,
> "Planet Visitor II" <nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> I see and hear all... and unlike you I admit to infallibility.\
>
> Well we all have our delusions, Jim. You think that you're infallible -
> that's a tad more extreme than most.

Because I am fallible, I used the word "infallibility" because in my
fallibility,
I meant to admit to "fallibility." That's a win-win situation for me. Proof
by example of my fallibility. You can't ask for more than that.

> You poor old bugger.

Better than being the half-man, half-sheep you reveal yourself to
be... as you pretend to be your own own man, but show yourself to
be nothing but following the other sheep.

HTH

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

Vishnu

Oct 20, 2006, 1:30:22 AM10/20/06
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:20:27 -0000, Yitzy-yatzi-I'm-A-Nazi <yit...@yahoo.fr>
wrote:

>On 2006-10-11, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote ...
>

>> On 11/10/06 19:18, in article
>> 1160587110....@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Dick Morgan"
>><dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> My dear fellow, it is rather odd (and more than a bit creepy)
>>> that you always insist on trying to track down people.
>>

>> OrgName: Alabanza, Inc.
>> OrgID: ALAB
>> Address: 10 East Baltimore St., 10th floor
>> City: Baltimore
>

>Maybe it's Nazi Noles, eh? He has been so completely thrashed by
>the whole newsgroup, he probably reckons a new identity is just
>what the doctor ordered.

Nazi Coughlan wipes brown stuff off nose.

Sorry to burst your hate bubble, Nazi Coughlan, but you needn't have
posted to Earl in sticking your nose so far up his ass. All you needed
to do was tell Donna to "go and fuck yourself," again, and Earl would
be good for at least six months of friendship with you.

Of course, Dick Morgan, correctly assessed in short order that you
and Earl are obsessive creepy psychopaths.

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

>Y.
>
>--
>Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
>AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'

Heh.. heh... You're neither Jewish nor an intellect, silly boy. See [1]

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/Coughlan-is-a-lying-scumbag.blogspot.html

>See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic
>belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
>a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb

See my destruction of Desmond Coughlan's comment -
http://tinyurl.com/qf8yv

Of course, "kippa" is not a Hebrew word. That's too fucking
absurd to even do anything but laugh at. The French do not
decide what words are Hebrew and what words are not Hebrew.
The French looked at that HEBREW WORD, and from that
HEBREW WORD created a French word from the sound of
that Hebrew word.... created the French word "kippa"...
to symbolize the SENSE of that HEBREW WORD. The
etymological SENSE... but not the FORM. The Hebrew word
remains in the FORM of the Hebrew language....this word --
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
TO claim that the FORM of "kippa" is the same FORM as
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
is a form of fanatical intellectual blindness. The belief that the
French have the right to change the Hebrew language to suit
themselves. Obviously the Hebrew word
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
is not French... so conversely the French cannot make "kippa"
become Hebrew. Although this is the claim from the toe-rag.

While Desmond Coughlan is again lying, since I have never
said that "Yarmolke" is not a Yiddish word. In fact, some time
ago, I put up a web page taken from the Oxford English Dictionary,
which states that very fact, thus I was the one having insisted it
was valid, while the toe-rag argued that the OED, _sucked big
time_, because he wanted it to. See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/yarmulke1.jpg

Then watch the toe-rag go into psychotic convulsions watching my
forcible taking out every bit of blood and bone in his argument.
The poor man is so delusional that he believes the French have
been blessed by God to not only turn wine into water, but to
change Hebrew into French, so the French will more readily be
able to dismiss the Jews as meaningful, or Hebrew as having
any validity among all members of our species. The man is so
delusional, so fixated upon France as some sort of religious
symbol in his life, that he considers whatever France decides
to do with the Hebrew language is done... stamped by his God
as fixed and final.

He is so fanatically influenced by France as a substitute for God,
that he insists France can take the Latin alphabet word -- "kippa,"
clearly a word in the Latin alphabet, and obliterate the Hebrew
word which existed long before the French word "kippa."
Simply to accommodate the French who are unfamiliar with Hebrew.
Replacing that Hebrew word, forever and ever, with that word,
"kippa," which has none of the form of the Hebrew word, which
the toe-rag insists has been obliterated from the face of the earth.
Yes, gentle reader... the toe-rag insists that --
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
is no more. Gone forever, because he insists his God... the French...
have willed it so.

But wait, gentle reader.... he stated that --

"nowhere did I state that Hebrew uses the Latin alphabet."
and he has stated --
"The word 'kippa' is Hebrew, Jim."

Now, gentle reader... correct me if I am wrong... but doesn't
the word "kippa" use the Latin alphabet??? Ummmm... but
he says that word, in the Latin alphabet is HEBREW. Oh, shit...
it looks like Desmond has been caught in a lie again...
because in stating "the word 'kippa' is Hebrew," he is stating
that Hebrew uses the Latin alphabet.

Gentle reader... "kippa" is not Hebrew. The Hebrew word
for the "skull cap worn by observant Jews" existed long before
any word such as "Kippa," was created to also symbolize
the "skull cap worn by observant Jews." "Kippa" was
developed from the sound of the Hebrew word, to conceive
of a French word to have that same etymological SENSE,
and nothing else. "Kippa" is French. "Kippa" did not
REPLACE and thus ABOLISH the Hebrew word. End of story.

Of course, there is only Desmond's lying that keeps his motor
mouth running, since he knows just how pitiless I have been in
ripping apart each and every word he has offered. Which is
why he needed to create a blog in which he knows I cannot
respond to his lies... he believes he is safe in his lies in his blog.
Just as he thought he was safe in his shrine to Hitler. The poor
man is left with nothing but hiding from truth and justice. A
sick fuck on the run from truth and justice. Proving without
a doubt that he is not Jewish, as he does not have the courage
necessary to stand before the bar of TRUTH and answer to
his claim that he is Jewish. Knowing he cannot prove it, but
insisting that he could prove it, if he wanted to, since he claims
that Israel will accept him as Jewish. ROTFLMAO.

Maybe he can get that Arab gal, Sara, who he is apparently
banging on the side, to attest that he has been circumcised,
somehow making that proof that he is Jewish.

And I laughed... and I laughed... and I laughed... And I laughed...
and I laughed... and I laughed... And I laughed... and I laughed...
and I laughed... And I laughed... and I laughed... and I laughed...
Well... you get the idea.

[1]
Here we go again...

You simply cannot make that claim lacking proof, Desmond. You could
say "I am AADP's Captain of the Pinafore," and even offer to sing it, and it
would have exactly the same credibility. Namely -- absolutely none, Desmond.
Although you appear crazy enough to actually go around singing that you
are the "Captain of the Pinafore," given how you go around singing that
you're Jewish.

You simply cannot claim you are Jewish, nor argue that others have to
prove you are not. It is your claim... the burden of proof is on you. Without
proof, the presumption of your claim is in the negative -- See -
http://www.aoc.state.nc.us/www/public/coa/opinions/1999/981331-1.htm
"the propounder bore the burden of proving..."
See --
http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/logic.html#shifting
"The burden of proof is always on the person asserting something."
See -
http://www.bcskeptics.info/resources/criticalthinking/irf.burden.html
"Burden of proof is a fallacy where a claimant asserts that he does not
have to prove his claim, but that his opponent has to disprove it."
See --
http://www.blupete.com/Literature/Essays/BluePete/Argument.htm#Assert
"One cannot prove a negative, thus, as the legal maxim will have it,
semper praesumitur pro negante, the presumption is always in the
negative. In the absence of the acceptance of a proposition being
true, the propounder, the person who advances the proposition
as being true, has the obligation to proving it to be true."

How many more logical and legal references must I demonstrate
to show just how worthless your claim is, Desmond? While
even you have noticed how absurd your claim is, as you insisted
it is "an UNKNOWABLE." Yet you claim to KNOW what you insist
is "an UNKNOWABLE."

You're not Jewish, Desmond. Show me one person aside from your
friend, grosvenor, who believes you. Just one. Shit, even your friend,
Darren called you a liar in your claim to being Jewish. And now John
has claimed that he believes the reason Q has killfiled you is because
of your continued lie that you are Jewish, as you make a joke of it.
You know that Earl would support you if he really believed you. So
why not just stop it, and we can move on? If you stop I'll not mention
that you ever claimed to be Jewish. I'll not make any case of it again.
You can feel satisfied that somewhere in the universe, on some far
distant planet, there is perhaps one rational person who believes you
are, and then dust your hands over that belief, while not making a joke
of your claim. While even you know deep in your heart that there is
no such person as "a rational person who believes you are Jewish."

>* See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different
>answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
>http://minilien.fr/a0jtex

Poor Nazi Coughlan.

1) "I always insisted I was not Jewish" except for the episode in
which euroscum sought "revenge," which is always the excuse Nazi
Coughlan uses to claim that is the purpose of those who
support the death penalty. Of course, euroscum also insisted that he
was a one-man lynch mob, working "outside of a justice system."
And Nazi Coughlan helped pulled the rope to string up their mutual
tormentor, because they could not handle argument rationally.

2) 'I have over and over admitted that I said I was Jewish" during
that period in which euroscum, and his father figure, Nazi Coughlan
took "revenge" upon me, by over and over exposing my name, and
even calling the states to various "James Noles" to try and locate
my address and telephone number, which Nazi Coughlan posted
a number of times about various "James Noles," obviously not
all of whom could be the same person.
.

Vishnu

Oct 20, 2006, 1:30:35 AM10/20/06
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:51:17 -0000, Yitzy-yatzi-I'm-A-Nazi <yit...@yahoo.fr>
wanting to personally kill a Jew wrote:

>James 'pro-Jewish' Noles wrote:
>
>> "Dick Morgan" <dickmor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> You seem to be rather obsessed with this Noles chap. Must have
>>> really gotten to you, did he?
>
>> Best that you not upset Desmond Coughlan, who now goes by the
>> name of "Yitzhak" to ridicule the Jews. He has a violent temper and
>
>http://minilien.fr/a0k2vm
>
>Thwack ... hammer ... spank ...

a homicidal maniac nature. But thanks for proving that Dick Morgan
was right... and I certainly have gotten to you.

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

>Y.
>
>--
>Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
>AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'

Heh.. heh... You're neither Jewish nor an intellect, silly boy. See [1]

>http://jewish-and-proud-of-it.blogspot.com/

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/Coughlan-is-a-lying-scumbag.blogspot.html

>See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic

>belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
>a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb

See my destruction of Desmond Coughlan's comment -
http://tinyurl.com/qf8yv

>* See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different

>answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
>http://minilien.fr/a0jtex

Poor Nazi Coughlan.

Vishnu

Oct 20, 2006, 1:31:02 AM10/20/06
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:19:20 -0000, Yitzy-yatzi-I'm-A-Nazi <yit...@yahoo.fr>
wrote:

>On 2006-10-13, Mr Q. Z. Diablo <satan.not...@dodo.com.au> wrote ...

>> I kind of like it when you give Earl a serve, Donna.
>
>I find is cringeworthy (which Donna seems to interpret as my
>denying her the _right_ to criticise Earl).

Well that's because you believe women belong to men. Independence
is something quite alien to what you believe women should possess.
You're no different than Earl, who denied Donna her chance to really
blossom as a very important intellect in the U.S. And we only go
around once in this life. Donna may claim otherwise, but I despise
Earl for what he took away from Donna, in my opinion. It shows
dramatically in those instances where her independence flairs up
in a rare but intense flame. Those brilliant instances where you admit
you cringe, and I recognize something quite different... what could
have been.

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

>Y.
>
>--
>Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
>AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'

Heh.. heh... You're neither Jewish nor an intellect, silly boy. See [1]

>http://jewish-and-proud-of-it.blogspot.com/

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/Coughlan-is-a-lying-scumbag.blogspot.html

>See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic

>belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
>a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb

See my destruction of Desmond Coughlan's comment -
http://tinyurl.com/qf8yv

>* See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different

>answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
>http://minilien.fr/a0jtex

Poor Nazi Coughlan.