Re: Enough Of This Shit ...

Message has been deleted

Exador

Mar 29, 2005, 2:36:04 PM3/29/05
In article <vvloh2-...@zeouane.org>, Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org
says...
> Is it just me, or do the papers have nothing but death, misery, violence,
> hatred ?
>
> Another tsunami kills (at a conservative estimate) a thousand. Christian
> Taleban fascists try to stop a woman getting her wish not to be kept alive.
> A father finds his son dying on the pavement, stabbed to death [1]. Iraqi
> resistance fighters kill unlawful occupants, and the unlawful occupants
> kill the Iraqi resistance fighters. Death, death, death.

> I'm fucking sick of it.
>
> Now we lose one of our most respected posters, and AADP is left with one
> sane retentionist and a bunch of lying, demented, neo-fascist loonies to
> back them.

There's still a sane retentionist on aadp? Who?

--
Cheers,
Craig

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Mar 29, 2005, 6:52:45 PM3/29/05
In article <MPG.1cb44b26e3eda73f9898e1@news-server>,
Exador <vdf...@bgdfgb.com> wrote:

> In article <vvloh2-...@zeouane.org>, Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org
> says...
> > Is it just me, or do the papers have nothing but death, misery, violence,
> > hatred ?
> >
> > Another tsunami kills (at a conservative estimate) a thousand. Christian
> > Taleban fascists try to stop a woman getting her wish not to be kept alive.
> > A father finds his son dying on the pavement, stabbed to death [1]. Iraqi
> > resistance fighters kill unlawful occupants, and the unlawful occupants
> > kill the Iraqi resistance fighters. Death, death, death.
>

> > I'm fucking sick of it.
> >
> > Now we lose one of our most respected posters, and AADP is left with one
> > sane retentionist and a bunch of lying, demented, neo-fascist loonies to
> > back them.
>
> There's still a sane retentionist on aadp? Who?

Can't think of one right now. Fuck me, I'm going to miss Richard.

--
Mr Q. Z. D.
Remove luncheonmeat (truncheon) to reply.

David Haley

Mar 29, 2005, 7:06:47 PM3/29/05
This day of Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:13:35 +0100, "Rabbi Coughlan"
<Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> saw fit to scribe:

>Is it just me, or do the papers have nothing but death, misery, violence,
>hatred ?
>
>Another tsunami kills (at a conservative estimate) a thousand.

Another tsunami? Do you mean the earthquake in Indonesia?

--
~david-haley
david-...@the-haleys.com

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Mar 29, 2005, 7:54:16 PM3/29/05
In article <2crj41hp7c3d5ldmr...@4ax.com>,
David Haley <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote:

> This day of Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:13:35 +0100, "Rabbi Coughlan"
> <Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> saw fit to scribe:
>
> >Is it just me, or do the papers have nothing but death, misery, violence,
> >hatred ?
> >
> >Another tsunami kills (at a conservative estimate) a thousand.
>
> Another tsunami? Do you mean the earthquake in Indonesia?

Yes. The one that caused the tsunami, which killed about 100 people in
a hospital in addition to the 300-400 who were killed by the quake
itself.

HTH.

Exador

Mar 29, 2005, 8:19:59 PM3/29/05
In article <satan.notinnedmeat-F39AC2.09524830032005@localhost>,
satan.not...@dodo.com.au says...
I as well Mr D. Despite our differences of late, which I'm quite
prepared to admit were my fault, I liked him very much. With Jiggy also
missing in action, I'm beginning to fear the worst for him as well.
--
Cheers,
Craig

David Haley

Mar 29, 2005, 8:37:03 PM3/29/05
This day of Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:54:16 GMT, "Mr Q. Z. Diablo"
<satan.not...@dodo.com.au> saw fit to scribe:

Clearly we are not talking about the same event. I was not aware that there was
a 2nd tsunami recently. Do you have a news link?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=623514

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Mar 29, 2005, 8:43:20 PM3/29/05
In article <of0k41l35eqq5rudd...@4ax.com>,
David Haley <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote:

> This day of Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:54:16 GMT, "Mr Q. Z. Diablo"
> <satan.not...@dodo.com.au> saw fit to scribe:
>
> >In article <2crj41hp7c3d5ldmr...@4ax.com>,
> > David Haley <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote:
> >
> >> This day of Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:13:35 +0100, "Rabbi Coughlan"
> >> <Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> saw fit to scribe:

> >> Another tsunami? Do you mean the earthquake in Indonesia?
> >
> >Yes. The one that caused the tsunami, which killed about 100 people in
> >a hospital in addition to the 300-400 who were killed by the quake
> >itself.
> >
> >HTH.
>
> Clearly we are not talking about the same event. I was not aware that there
> was
> a 2nd tsunami recently. Do you have a news link?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Asia-Tsunami/Natures-savagery-returns/2005/03/
29/1111862394555.html

David Haley

Mar 29, 2005, 8:55:28 PM3/29/05
This day of Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:43:20 GMT, "Mr Q. Z. Diablo"

<satan.not...@dodo.com.au> saw fit to scribe:

>In article <of0k41l35eqq5rudd...@4ax.com>,
> David Haley <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote:
>
>> This day of Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:54:16 GMT, "Mr Q. Z. Diablo"
>> <satan.not...@dodo.com.au> saw fit to scribe:

>> >Yes. The one that caused the tsunami, which killed about 100 people in
>> >a hospital in addition to the 300-400 who were killed by the quake
>> >itself.
>> >
>> >HTH.
>>
>> Clearly we are not talking about the same event. I was not aware that there
>> was
>> a 2nd tsunami recently. Do you have a news link?
>
>http://www.smh.com.au/news/Asia-Tsunami/Natures-savagery-returns/2005/03/
>29/1111862394555.html

Ah. Funny how different the stories of the various news agencies are. I checked
Le Monde and the NYT and found no reference to the hosptial.

"Tsunamis generated by the quake on Monday amounted to little more than ripples,
perhaps generating waves up to several yards high that might have raked some
isolated coasts near the quake's epicenter. But most of the deaths reported
seemed to have been caused by the shock of the earthquake itself, rather than
the waves."
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/30/international/asia/30quake.html

I suppose that nearly everything, including a three-meter wave, is 'little more
than a ripple' when compared to the monster in December.

Incidentally, the stories I read are in disagreement with your story's figure of
a few hundred deaths. These report over 1,000 victims from the earthquake.

Again, funny how different the stories can be.

"HTH."

Ethical_but_not_Popular

Mar 29, 2005, 10:50:36 PM3/29/05
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:13:35 +0100, "Coughlan" <Coug...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>Is it just me, or do the papers have nothing but death, misery, violence,
>hatred ?
>
>Another tsunami kills (at a conservative estimate) a thousand. Christian
>Taleban fascists try to stop a woman getting her wish not to be kept alive.
>A father finds his son dying on the pavement, stabbed to death [1]. Iraqi
>resistance fighters kill unlawful occupants, and the unlawful occupants
>kill the Iraqi resistance fighters. Death, death, death.
>
>I'm fucking sick of it.
>
>Now we lose one of our most respected posters, and AADP is left with one
>sane retentionist and a bunch of lying, demented, neo-fascist loonies to
>back them.
>
>Enough. I'm ubsubscribing for a month, maybe two.

Rather than that, you should consider not being a part of the hate that drives this
violence. You could start by not using the term "deathies," which you have even
applied to Richard in the past. Your use of that has been the impetus for so
much hate, because regardless of how you see it, you apply it in a bigoted
fashion to each and every person who supports to even the slightest extent
the lawful execution of at least one murderer. Richard was not about hate...
and you know that very well. But he was about humans accepting culpability.

Why not use the opportunity of this tragedy to regain a sense of rationality
in the on-going flame between you and I? Why do we not, in respect to Richard,
both take the subject of the Jews and the Nazis, and Israel, and the Holocaust
off the table, regardless of how long you intend to unsubscribe? And not
mention or use the Jews again, between us? Because I do not feel unsubscribing
really does honor to Richard, since he wanted desperately that this group become
a viable forum to discuss the pros and cons of the Death Penalty in the U.S.?
Why do you think he stayed here in the face of so many insults?

Isn't that actually what Richard worked so hard to do? To direct this group
in that general direction, while not insisting that other topics are off-limits? I
certainly do not believe that he would want the group to go into hiatus for two
months. What I feel he would want is a more rational approach to arguments
here. You know, and I know, that despite so many flaws in your methodology
that if you argue in a rational frame of mind, without the use of obscenities,
insults, lies and hyperbole, you do not have a problem arguing against the DP. It is
only when you become outrageously irrational in insults toward anyone who
opposes you even slightly that you lose the respect of even other abolitionists.
You are not blind to this... but you are obstinate despite seeing it. In fact, your
insistence on using the Jews and the Holocaust has certainly not been a benefit to
rational dialog here. I don't ask you to admit anything... simply stop this hateful
process, and I will stop as well.

I am quite willing... and at this date and time, now 22:50 EST, Mar 29, 2005, will
not remark upon any of your comments mentioning the Jews or the Holocaust for
the next 72 hours, to give you time to reevaluate your position. Nor will I use any
of your comments regarding the Jews or Nazis, or the Holocaust in any post to anyone
in that same period. They will remain in limbo, awaiting any response from you, and
if I see a similar change in your postings we can end this, and those posts will
never be addressed by me. And thus THAT would offer a fitting eulogy to Richard's
memory, from the both of us. If I do not see a similar change, it will not be
because I have not attempted to honor and pay respect to what I believe Richard
would have wanted.

I fully understand that we will always be at odds in every doctrine either of us
supports, while it is strange that we find agreement in the peaceful passing of
Terry Shiavo. But this particular subject of the Jews and the Holocaust has been
rubbed raw, and serves no purpose but to heap insult upon insult on the Jews
and the victims of the Holocaust. Let us agree to both not speak of those
subjects again, in ANY way in AADP. Of course, that means in handles, headers
or comments. And of course, if this does happen, UKRM is of no interest to
me, and there will not be further posts from me to that group. While I recognize
that every other subject cannot be so avoided, because they represent such a
contentious difference between us. It is only comments that reflect upon the Jews
or the Holocaust in any way that I would suggest no longer be mentioned by
either of us.

Note to readers... I no longer will post under my real name. I will again assume
another handle. That handle is what I have assigned to this post. Those who
wish to *PLONK* me, should now do so to this new handle. Since my first
posting in this group, I never expected that my real name would become such
an issue. I have no problem with those insisting upon using my real name in
their comments, but I will not be posting under that real name again. Nor
will PV be brought back to life.

Eb^P

>[1] <http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/29/nj.officer.ap/index.html>
>--
>Coug...@zeouane.org

Message has been deleted

Donna Evleth

Mar 31, 2005, 5:15:39 AM3/31/05

> From: Ethical_but_not_Popular <nappy...@earthlink.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:50:36 -0500
> Subject: Re: Enough Of This Shit ...

> Note to readers... I no longer will post under my real name. I will again
> assume
> another handle. That handle is what I have assigned to this post. Those who
> wish to *PLONK* me, should now do so to this new handle. Since my first
> posting in this group, I never expected that my real name would become such
> an issue. I have no problem with those insisting upon using my real name in
> their comments, but I will not be posting under that real name again. Nor
> will PV be brought back to life.
>

> Eb^P

New handle, same old obsession. Only now you're bringing Richard into it,
who is dead and can't defend himself. You invite those who wish to plonk
you to do so. Your wish is my command. *PLONK*

BTW, I have also plonked Desmond for the same reason.

Donna Evleth

Message has been deleted

Earl Evleth

Mar 31, 2005, 8:39:26 AM3/31/05
On 31/03/05 14:38, in article
1gualvm.rd87j4cqhqroN%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org, "Rabbi_Coughlan"
<Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>> BTW, I have also plonked Desmond for the same reason.
>

> I _beg_ your pardon ?

My wife never hands out pardons to recidivists! Just confess and it
will be all over.

:-)

Earl

Donna Evleth

Mar 31, 2005, 2:47:14 PM3/31/05

> From: Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org (Rabbi_Coughlan)
> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
> Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:38:26 +0200

> Subject: Re: Enough Of This Shit ...
>

> Donna Evleth <dev...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> Note to readers... I no longer will post under my real name. I will again
>>> assume
>>> another handle. That handle is what I have assigned to this post. Those wh
>>> wish to *PLONK* me, should now do so to this new handle. Since my first
>>> posting in this group, I never expected that my real name would become such
>>> an issue. I have no problem with those insisting upon using my real name in
>>> their comments, but I will not be posting under that real name again. Nor
>>> will PV be brought back to life.
>>>

>>> Eb^P
>>
>> New handle, same old obsession. Only now you're bringing Richard into it,
>> who is dead and can't defend himself. You invite those who wish to plonk
>> you to do so. Your wish is my command. *PLONK*
>>
>> BTW, I have also plonked Desmond for the same reason.
>

> I _beg_ your pardon ?
>

> What sort of fucking _uninformed_ shite is the above ???!!!!
>
> You may have noticed that I have _not_ responded to any of The FuckWit's
> posts where he has mentioned Richard. Not. A. Single. One.
>
> AADP lost a respected poster, and I consider that I lost a friend, and
> _never_ would I seek to score points on that.
>
> Now if your only response is a whinge that you 'knew I was going to
> answer that way', please save your breath. Being killfiled by people
> like you is a fucking blessing to me.

What is posted below was at the end of one of your tributes to Richard.
That is why I am killfiling you. Your feud with Jim Noles has no place
anywhere in tributes to Richard. Can it, Buster.

Donna Evleth

AADP
The AADP Spectrum: url:http://minilien.fr/a0jzcv
The AADP FAQ: http://homepage.mac.com/zeouane/dp/faq/
Artist's Impression of James Noles http://minilien.fr/a0jz5g
The FuckWit Patented Gimmicks (TM): http://minilien.fr/a0jzn6

> --
> Saint_...@zeouane.org -- 1.9e54% Jewish and Proud of It
> James Noles is a Liar I: http://tinyurl.com/6nxeo
> James Noles is a Liar II: http://tinyurl.com/5rl7n
> James Noles is a Liar III: http://tinyurl.com/5q8ue

Jim Noles

Apr 2, 2005, 12:58:06 AM4/2/05
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:38:51 +0100, "Nazi Coughlan" <Nazi_C...@zeouane.org>
wrote:

>Exador <vdf...@bgdfgb.com> wrote:
>> In article <vvloh2-...@zeouane.org>, Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org
>> says...
>
>>> Is it just me, or do the papers have nothing but death, misery,
>>> violence, hatred ?
>>>
>>> Another tsunami kills (at a conservative estimate) a thousand.
>>> Christian Taleban fascists try to stop a woman getting her wish not to
>>> be kept alive. A father finds his son dying on the pavement, stabbed to
>>> death [1]. Iraqi resistance fighters kill unlawful occupants, and the
>>> unlawful occupants kill the Iraqi resistance fighters. Death, death,
>>> death.
>>>
>>> I'm fucking sick of it.
>>>
>>> Now we lose one of our most respected posters, and AADP is left with one
>>> sane retentionist and a bunch of lying, demented, neo-fascist loonies to
>>> back them.
>
>> There's still a sane retentionist on aadp? Who?
>
>I was thinking of Mikey.

Thinking??? Please... don't flatter yourself into trying to convince AADP that
you have that capacity. All you intend to do is dishonor the memory of
Richard. You're disgusting.

JN
LTDC (Licensed therapist to Desmond Coughlan)

>--
>Nazi_C...@zeouane.org
>************************************
>* Don't live in a town where there *
>* are any Jews *
>* (Coughlan proverb) *
>************************************

>1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

googolplex% in support of Auschwitz is more like it.

You're not Jewish, Sturmbannführer Coughlan. John Rennie,
who knows you personally, has stated that you told him you are not Jewish.
And who could possibly believe YOU... against John Rennie? Especially
after your first words to him were that he had no "right" to reveal you are
not Jewish, and then attack him in claiming he had previously used "blackmail"
on you. I believe you rather let the cat out of the bag, in not actually
denying his comment, but insisting that he had no "right" to expose your
lie. See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/bb180a2c31f541a7

Jimbo

Apr 2, 2005, 1:51:12 AM4/2/05
"Donna Evleth" <dev...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:BE719A6A.5F38%dev...@wanadoo.fr...

Given that Nazi Desmond has held his strangle hold on the Jews for so
long, and because Richard would not have wanted the flame war that
has gone on for years to continue... I have decided to capitulate to
Nazi Desmond, in his demand that he will only release his grip on
the Jews if I leave the group. I do this because I gave Nazi Desmond
three days to release the Jews, and he still insists upon keeping them
hostage in the hope that I would pay his ransom of leaving the group
for him to let them go. In that three days there was no change in
Desmond, and thus I have decided to pay his ransom for him to
release the Jews, so this group can return to some level of normality.
Richard would have wanted this flame war to end... and I'll try to
end it, if Desmond still agrees.

I still condemn each and every abolitionist who lacked the guts to
call Desmond the liar that he is. Since not doing so was only calling
John Rennie a liar... and represented an incredible lapse of character
and integrity from every abolitionist to whom I asked this question
directly... and that includes you, Donna. I expected more from you,
but it is not the first time that abolitionists have disappointed me by
hiding from offering opinions. Consider how long it took euro (who
can now return if Desmond accepts my withdrawal offer), to admit
that he would save murderers rather than slaves.

Rather than show some integrity you took the easy way out... and
like some other abolitionists demonstrated that when push comes
to shove... you will not vote with your voices. But take the course
of *PLONKING* rather than making that difficult choice. There is no
choice that I have ever backed away from here Anyone asking me a
question as to my opinion, during my entire posting history here...
will find that I offered my opinion... right or wrong. Nor was I prone
to clipping the comments of others to deceptively hide the real
argument. And I had no problem admitting I was wrong when I
recognized that opinion was wrong.

I still condemn the incredible hypocrisy that I have seen from so many
abolitionists... who speak so easily from both sides of their mouth
and end up saying diddly-squat. Who find their only source of
argument rests in hate, rage, obscenities, insults and demands
that I "shut the fuck up." So... I'll shut the fuck up, if Desmond
releases the Jews, and no longer insists on claiming he is Jewish,
since every abolitionist... despite their fear of him... know quite
well that he is not Jewish.... but is a consummate liar. And filled
with an enormous amount of hate, rage, racism and bigotry. It
is enough for me that each of you who let silence show your
consent, will have to look in the mirror in the morning. Only
the abolitionist, and European... John Rennie... had the guts to
address this issue of any abolitionist posting here. And ended
up with the implication from other abolitionists that he was a
liar.

While in the end... I see a blindness in Europeans, in this denial
that anti-Semitism is on the rise, and Nazi Desmond is a large
part of it.

This is my very last post to AADP, if Nazi Desmond agrees to
release his strangle hold on the Jews, and never put them back
on the table in AADP. It is now up to Desmond. I am doing
this as much for Richard, as for the Jews... since Richard
would have wanted this flame war to end... don't you think?
Oh... I forgot... you don't like to answer difficult questions.

Eb^P

> Donna Evleth

Earl Evleth

Apr 2, 2005, 9:48:32 AM4/2/05
On 2/04/05 8:51, in article rfOdnaSHSKB...@giganews.com, "Jimbo"
<nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> This is my very last post to AADP,

As who? PV, Noles or, now, "Jimbo"?

How aliases have you used?

Earl

Message has been deleted

Earl Evleth

Apr 2, 2005, 10:27:05 AM4/2/05
On 2/04/05 16:52, in article 1guehih.1mplw0nc0xj8uN%D...@zeouane.org, "D.C."
<D...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>> As who? PV, Noles or, now, "Jimbo"?
>>
>> How aliases have you used?
>

> I have met his conditions, Earl.
>
> Let him go in peace.

I don't think he will go.

Earl

Jimbo

Apr 2, 2005, 3:17:38 PM4/2/05
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:52:28 +0200, D...@zeouane.org (D.C.) wrote:

This is only a post to recognize that you have not met your part of the
agreement in total, while I will still agree to leave AADP if you fully
comply with what you have agreed to. I again hope this ends my
participation in any sense in AADP, as long as you recognize your
obligations and correct the gross violations which still exist in your
comments here.

Notice that Earl... slavish to you until the end, does not count the
various aliases that you have used to avoid various killfiles. How
many are there, Desmond?

>I have met his conditions, Earl.

No, you absolutely have not, but I will still abide by my decision and
only remark that you have not met the conditions of our agreement.

These are the terms of our agreement in respect to your obligation --

"ANYTHING connected to the Jews, is no longer permissible for
you to use or comment upon. You cannot claim you are Jewish
(while not needing to admit any lie). You cannot argue the
Jews in any respect. You cannot use the argument of anti-Semitism,
either as a defense of an offense on your part. You cannot speak of
Israel... and you cannot speak of the Holocaust, in any way, shape
or form. And you obviously cannot speak of the Nazis. These are all
issues relating to the Jews, and they are no longer an issue with you
in any way. Obviously now that I am gone, you can no longer refer
to me or my past comments under the handles PV, or Jim Noles, or
Ethical_but_not_Popular, or JN or this one under Jimbo."

And your post in admission that you are a Nazi... consisted of ONLY
two words -- "conditions accepted." You did not admit to a SINGLE
exception. Yet, only 35 minutes later, you came out with a gloating
claim of victory in having held the Jews as hostage for so long.
And here in this post, 6 hours and 9 minutes after you offered an
unequivocal acceptance of the agreement you again refer to me,
in a post to another. And still provide a URL of your creation
in every post you offer, which violates the conditions you accepted.

The conditions are that I do not exist to you, and have never existed.
Others can say what they wish... Mr. D. can find that insults such
as "dishy" and "shut the fuck up," substitute for rational argument
in his new role as your follower. Donna may tell me to "go fuck
yourself" for any past comment I have made, as you have told her,
while there will be no new ones from me, for her to ignore. Earl
may continue to nibble at your toes with no protest from me. Any
abolitionist who wishes to can continue to hide behind that _wall of
silence_ in respect for you, based in fear of you. Hell... I can
understand that a bit... I physically fear you, you unemployed,
cyberstalking, deranged, belong in a straightjacket motherfucker!
But you are the only one who has accepted conditions which
forced my leaving AADP. And I intend to comply with my side
of our agreement by remaining totally out of AADP, if you abide
by the conditions you said that you accepted.

But under the terms of our agreement YOU are not permitted to
speak of me to anyone else, nor refer to any of my past comments.
In fact, having already agreed to those terms you are not permitted
to reply to this comment, since you are in violation of an agreement.
in which you stated "conditions accepted."

Also, your FAQ is in gross violation of the conditions of our
agreement, and I expect you to either remove it or change it to
meet those conditions. Which are to not speak of the Jews,
anti-Semitism, Israel, the Nazis or the Holocaust. And yet in
that FAQ you clearly continue to use the Jews. While you
also continue to use my name, and call me what you surely are,
while having agreed that you would not refer to me. I will
give you a week to either remove it, or change it to comply
with our agreement. Which is more than liberal considering
that I have removed each and every URL I have offered in
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/
It is now empty... I expect no less from you in respect to any
offering about the Jews, anti-Semitism, Israel, the Nazis, the
Holocaust, or me.

While your other pathetic URL leads to nothing now, I also
expect that when and if you do offer something that it does
not contain a reference to the Jews, anti-Semitism, Israel,
the Nazis, the Holocaust, or to me in any sense.

I have been more than accommodating in this agreement, since
in my part of the agreement I have permitted you to be as racist
as you usually are in respect to Black Americans, as long as you
do not mention me, or any of my past comments. As hysterically
hateful as you always are in other respects. And as big a
murderer lover as you've always been. And I will be bound to
silence in AADP forever. This should satisfy your blood lust,
without the need to use the Jews to further satisfy your blood lust.
As you will rid yourself of your worst nightmare, and all the
mental therapy I have provided in the past that flew right over
your head.

I hope this is now clear, and I forgive you your momentary lapse
of understanding what you have agreed to, having often recognized
your limited ability to comprehend the written word. You have a
week to clean up your FAQ, and I expect no further violations of your
end of this agreement, since I intend to honor my end, if you honor
yours. I hope that I do not have to remind you again of the terms
of our agreement, since I want to make this agreement work as
smoothly as possible, with a minimum amount of pain to your
desperate need to rid yourself of your worst nightmare. As long
as it results in you removing yourself from every comment in respect
to the Jews, anti-Semitism, Israel, the Nazis, the Holocaust and any
reference to me or my past comments to anyone else, I find it now
worth the ransom you demanded to release your strangle hold on the
Jews. But you must understand that this entailed obligations on
your part that you agreed to, and I expect you to honor those
obligations.

>Let him go in peace.

Rather than tell others... you should try it. I hope that I can leave
this group peacefully, and not have to remind you again of your
end of the bargain. I will be checking to ensure you abide by
your end of this agreement, while over time I suspect that my
surveillance will become more and more infrequent as my past
arguments become less and less an issue. And most abolitionists
move on to other obsessions that they have, giving you less
opportunity to vent your hate for me. As I hope you move on
to those other obsessions you have... such as hate, rage, and
racism against Black Americans.

Let me go in peace, as you have said above... by you holding
up your end of this agreement. I will not comment ever again
in AADP if you do, but I will comment if you do not.

JN

>--
>D...@zeouane.org
>The AADP Spectrum: http://minilien.fr/a0jzcv

Message has been deleted

Exador

Apr 2, 2005, 3:28:25 PM4/2/05
In article <25ot41t3hfricvf43...@4ax.com>,
nappy...@earthlink.net says...

> On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:52:28 +0200, D...@zeouane.org (D.C.) wrote:
>
> This is only a post to recognize that you have not met your part of the
> agreement in total, while I will still agree to leave AADP if you fully
> comply with what you have agreed to. I again hope this ends my
> participation in any sense in AADP, as long as you recognize your
> obligations and correct the gross violations which still exist in your
> comments here.

Welcome back Jim.

[snipped]

--
Cheers,
Craig

Jimbo

Apr 3, 2005, 12:09:04 AM4/3/05
"D.C." <D...@zeouane.org> wrote in message news:1guewqy.11a5o4z1trvlz5N%D...@zeouane.org...

> Jimbo <nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:52:28 +0200, D...@zeouane.org (D.C.) wrote:
>>
>> This is only a post to recognize that you have not met your part of the
>> agreement in total, while I will still agree to leave AADP if you fully
>> comply with what you have agreed to. I again hope this ends my
>> participation in any sense in AADP, as long as you recognize your
>> obligations and correct the gross violations which still exist in your
>> comments here.
>
> I knew that you wouldn't keep to your side of the bargain.

I knew you wouldn't keep yours. That was the only reason my post
exists. To again expose you as a liar and a cheat. You expect me
to stay silent while you continue to break your end of an agreement
to which you stated unconditionally "conditions accepted." Apparently
your legal expertise did not provide you the training to read the
conditions before you state "conditions accepted." Wasn't that
part of RTFC101? (read the fucking conditions 101).

> Let's look again at my terms, as stated in my groundbreaking post ..
>
> <http://www.google.fr/groups?as_umsgid=1gs89fm.l1t6xg1fy1q4cN%25D.C@zeou
> ane.org&lr=&hl=fr>

YOUR TERMS??? Jesus, you irrational motherfucker... I am
trying to comply with YOUR TERMS that you placed on me...
to leave the group. Now why don't YOU comply with MY TERMS
that I placed on you if you want me to leave the group? Or is it
your idea that you make ALL THE RULES?

Let's look at your two words, since I never actually agreed with your
terms, but you agreed with mine... with your two simple words -
"conditions accepted." Apparently you now want to retract that
acceptance. Where did I ever accept YOUR terms? I accepted
ONLY the condition that I leave the group if you accepted the
conditions that I mentioned. And you said -- "conditions accepted."
Didn't you?

> You agreed to leave if the Jews were taken off the table

No, my little psycho. I agreed to leave the group if you agreed to
the conditions I stated. And you said "conditions accepted."
All prior conditions that YOU claimed YOU would do had
no meaning... once you accepted the conditions I stated for
me to leave the group. You were the one who demanded I leave
the group, so you do not set the terms of what YOU would agree
to if I leave the group. You demanded I leave the group.. I agreed
that I would and set MY conditions if you wanted me to do so, which
you quickly, apparently without actually reading those conditions,
stated "conditions accepted."

> (of course, you
> also tried one of the most revolting tricks this newsgroup has ever
> seen, by trying to link Richard and my fight with you .. you disgusting
> shit).

Richard is intimately linked to my leaving the group given your words
of "conditions accepted." Up to the moment I saw that he had died,
I had absolutely no intention of submitting to your insane demand
to silence me. It was only with his death that I realized how much
he would have wanted a more civil sense to this newsgroup.
You are hardly civil, and I am the source of much of your incivility.
You are hardly sane, and I am the source of much of your insanity.
You are depraved, and I am the source of much of your depravity.
You are the one now insulting him, by both bringing him in as some
sort of YOUR ally, and insulting him by not abiding by the conditions
that you stated clearly and unequivocally you accepted.

Richard was clearly your enemy in every doctrine either of you held.
While I respected him, you used him. Remember the names you
called him in his support for the war in Iraq? Remember the insults
you heaped upon him in so many instances? Remember that only
two weeks before he passed, he put you in his killfile TWICE... and
stated the third time you would be gone forever? Remember when
you criticized him with your comment "when did you last criticize
the United States?"? Remember when Richard, one not accustomed
to exploding in rage, told you "Fuck you"? Remember when you
called Richard -- "Nazi Noles"? Remember when you accused
Richard of "getting into lying, bigoted, perverted old Floridian
idiot territory"? Remember when you called him a "closet commie"?
And these are all within the month prior to his death. I do not even
have to go back further than that to show that your insults to
Richard were the more general method you used with him, except
for those moments that you thought you could use him. Even in
his death... you STILL think you can use him. Why not one last
time you stop using him and see that an end to this flame is what
he would have wanted?

> If you think that I'm going to stop mentioning you, you can
> dream on, you retarded pile of monkey-cum. That was never part of the
> deal until you slyly introduced it this morning.

SLYLY??? Is this an admission of that sharp legal mind of yours
being unable to comprehend the English language? Once again...
The CONDITIONS I stated, for me to leave the group, which you
categorically stated "conditions accepted" were -- "Obviously now

that I am gone, you can no longer refer to me or my past comments
under the handles PV, or Jim Noles, or Ethical_but_not_Popular,

or JN or this one under Jimbo." What is unclear about the condition
"can no longer"? Since you were quite clear in your words of
"conditions accepted." Do you really think anyone believes you
are a lawyer?

> You asked for the Jews to be removed from my posts; taken 'off the
> table'.
>
> They're off the table.
>
> So go.

No... you have not done so. They still exist in your FAQ. I give you
one week, you fucking psycho. You can rant and scream all you
want, but if those comments are not gone in one week from that FAQ
you will again be proven a liar. And you will probably have me back
as your nightmare again. And you will again, undoubtedly try that
strangle hold on the Jews thinking that it will force me again to
leave. I intend to leave if you honor the conditions you stated
you would honor... in your two short words -- "conditions accepted."

Of course you are already proven to be a liar, just in this post, but
I am of a forgiving nature, and recognize your psychotic nature in
this desperation to rid yourself of your worst nightmare, which
caused you to kneejerk in joy, without actually comprehending
what you were agreeing to. Thinking you could continue on as
if nothing had changed with you, removing only a few references,
while having rid yourself of me.

If you really want to rid yourself of your worst nightmare you will
remove those disgusting comments, which you agreed to do as
a condition of my leaving the group. I do not intend to reply to
any other poster... only to you when I see that you intend to not
abide by the conditions which you stated quite clearly -- "conditions
accepted." The only condition I agreed to was to leave the group,
given you agreed to the conditions I set, which you said "conditions
accepted." How much clearer can that be? I still intend to do
so if you abide by the conditions that you ACCEPTED!!! You do
know what it means to ACCEPT conditions? Don't you? You do
not set conditions for BOTH sides. You set a condition for ME...
to leave the group. I intend to do so. I set conditions for YOU,
if you expected me to abide by your condition. You agreed to
those conditions, but have not honored them completely, as yet.
I will give you time.. but you must realize what you have agreed
to.

> Get to fuck off this newsgroup, you prick. You make me and almost
> everyone else here physically sick.

LOL... You raving fucking lunatic. Can't stand to admit that you agreed
to conditions which you always intended to ignore when they suited
you. I'll give you another clue... each time you refer to Gruber... you
will have violated the conditions that you accepted... since the
conditions were "You cannot use the argument of anti-Semitism,
either as a defense or an offense on your part." Each time you
do bring him into YOUR comment, you are bringing in an anti-Semite,
as either your defense, or because you agree with him. We have
no real way of knowing. And you not only will generate a remark
from me that you are violating the conditions you agreed to, you
will be recognizing that it is YOUR being here that has brought
those comments in, since I will not be here to blame it on. And
each time you bring Gruber in... you risk bringing me back, because
YOU will have violated what YOU agreed to.

I sure wouldn't want your legal mind (sic) sitting on my side of the
bargaining table, with your inability to actually read what you are
agreeing to in any treaty or mutual agreement. Like Michael
Jackson, you would apparently _give away the farm_ to get the
farmer's child in bed one time. Except that you prefer female
children.

Now take the Jews, Israel, the Nazis and the Holocaust out of each
and every future comment you make including that disgusting insult
to the Jews in you defending Auschwitz and other insanities, in
that FAQ. And forget that I exist or have ever existed. Someone
makes a comment about me... you have agreed to shut the fuck
up... so do it. Live up to your word for once.... if you want to rid
yourself of your worst nightmare. I will not respond to any other
poster here, but will keep nudging you when you violate the terms
you have agreed to. While my patience is not unlimited. I want
to abide my the terms I have agreed to.. leaving this group
forever. Don't make it impossible for me to do so.

Earl Evleth

Apr 3, 2005, 1:55:43 AM4/3/05
On 3/04/05 7:09, in article Yo-dndNyjey...@giganews.com, "Jimbo"
<nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:

--snipped--

My what a long posting for a guy who is not posting

Exador

Apr 3, 2005, 1:59:06 AM4/3/05
In article <Yo-dndNyjey...@giganews.com>,
nappy...@earthlink.net says...

> "D.C." <D...@zeouane.org> wrote in message news:1guewqy.11a5o4z1trvlz5N%D...@zeouane.org...
> > Jimbo <nappy...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:52:28 +0200, D...@zeouane.org (D.C.) wrote:

[snipped froth and fruitloop sundae]

Welcome back Jim.

> JN
>
> > --
> > D...@zeouane.org
> > The AADP Spectrum: http://minilien.fr/a0jzcv
> > The AADP FAQ: http://homepage.mac.com/zeouane/dp/faq/

--
Cheers,
Craig

Earl Evleth

Apr 3, 2005, 4:12:31 AM4/3/05
On 3/04/05 8:59, in article MPG.1cba314140cf879a989917@news-server, "Exador"
<vdf...@bgdfgb.com> wrote:

> Welcome back Jim.

It is currently Jimbo.

Rabbi Coughlan

Apr 3, 2005, 4:56:46 AM4/3/05
James 'The Only Good "Kike" [sic] is a Dead "Kike" [sic]' Noles wrote ...

{ snip }

Further proof, if proof were needed, of the duplicity of The FuckWit. Let
us not forget his post of Saturday 2 April 2005, in which he accepted my
terms.

'So I am ready to meet the condition you imposed for you to release
that strangle-hold you have on the Jews'

Those were his words, ladies and gentlemen. Yet nowhere in my
terms, did I state that I would remove his name from my FAQ [1], and I
certainly did not offer to never again mention his name on this newsgroup
that he soiled for so long. Anyone who doubts, only need read the post in
which I outlined the conditions under which my defeated enemy could 'sue
for peace' ...

<http://www.google.fr/groups?as_umsgid=1gs89fm.l1t6xg1fy1q4cN%25...@zeouane.org&lr=&hl=fr>

Indeed, my terms were quite clear, and scrupulously honest, as ever. I
would remove all mention of my Jewishness from my posts - already a great
sacrifice - and would never again mention Jewishness, Judaism, or Jews in
my posts. This meant that I was voluntarily agreeing not to contribute to
posts where any mention of the Jews appeared, even if it was only a post on
Palestine, or on Jewish politicians, or even Kosher restaurants on New
York's Lower East Side !

I agreed to remove mention of Jews from the headers of my posts, and I
removed them from my .sig. Finally, I agreed to switch on archiving of my
posts; something that to be honest, I'd have done years ago, if it hadn't
driven Nazi Noles into such a state. :-)

All in, I was making great sacrifices, in order to cleanse this newsgroup
of the most repellant, disgusting, repulsive, hateful, uneducated pile of
shit that ever crawled out of a toilet pan that the last user forgot to
flush.

Yet this is his latest lie - ô can anyone count them anymore ? - that he
would leave news:alt.activism.death-penalty if I removed his name from the
FAQ, and if I never mentioned his name again. Huh ? Who the fuck does The
FuckWit think he is ? What about if I Cc:ed all of my e-mails to him, to
'insure' (sic [2]) that I'm not talking about him in e-mails ? Maybe he'd
like me to record my Skype sessions with other posters, too ? After all, I
might talk about him. And what about a listening device in my bedroom, in
case I mention one of his past idiotic posts to The One [3] ? Would The
FuckWit care to impose any more 'conditions' ?

Save your breath, Nazi Swinebag. You do not return to the newsgroup
because of victory, but in spite of defeat. Nor does your threat to
'comment on it' scare me. Why should it ? What do I have to fear from the
defeated ? You seem to believe that your mindless - watch my lips, Scum ..
_mindless_ - repeated reposts of your 'You're not Jewish' add-ons to my
posts 'bothers' me.

Oh God, my sides are splitting !!

Post or do not post, Scum. The newsgroup will be the only one to suffer,
but do not flatter yourself that you are my 'greatest fear'. I fear for
humanity that it can produce scum like you whose sole aim is to crawl from
the pit and poison and infect us decent abolitionists. But what does it
matter, because in fact hardly anyone on news:alt.activism.death-penalty
reads you more anyway ? *guffaw*

I have switched on archiving; I have altered my .sig and headers, and the
.sig now only contains links to the spectrum and the FAQ. After a month of
your not posting, I shall remove you from the spectrum. I have not removed
John Spragge from the FAQ. I have not removed Lucas Stults from the FAQ.
I have not removed Lord Clane from the FAQ. And I'm certainly not about to
remove you from the FAQ, as you're the biggest fucking joke we've had on
this newsgroup since incubus.

This post is made under my 'old' headers, to show you how easy it is to
destroy you. Once you leave, I shall go back to posting without any
mention of Jewry. Oh, and I've just caught your claim that I can't post
the link to the Nizkor site ? That wasn't in the agreement. I fight
anti-Semitism wherever and whenever I find it, and my fight is _real_, not
like yours, designed to cover up your hatred of us.

My 'worst nightmare' ? LOL !! You don't really believe that you actually
are a threat in any way, shape or form here on the newsgroup do you ?
<pause> <looks aghast> My God, you _do_ believe it ...

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1] url:http://homepage.mac.com/zeouane/dp/faq/index.html#fuckwit
[2] *guffaw*
[3] 'ATTEMPT' (sic) to 'RAPE' (sic) [2] !!
--
Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

************************************
* Don't live in a town where there *

* are no doctors *
* (Jewish proverb) *

The AADP Spectrum: url:http://minilien.fr/a0jzcv

David Haley

Apr 3, 2005, 6:26:39 AM4/3/05
This day of Sun, 03 Apr 2005 08:55:43 +0200, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> saw
fit to scribe:

It's like Desmond's "unsubscribing". The two of them have at least this in
common: they're very good at making grandiose, melodramatic statements that they
never live up to.

dirtdog

Apr 3, 2005, 5:34:39 PM4/3/05
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 00:09:04 -0500, "Jimbo" <nappy...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

<incoherent self-indulgent whine snipp>

Oh, do get fucked, FuckWit.

You are the only one trying to score points from the death of a real
person whom we all respected. I am asking you nicely to stop doing so,
because it is inappropriate and makes you look like an utter cunt.

Your slavering, if slightly disturbing obsession with Desmond is
tedious, but offers amusement at times. Please, by all means carry on
with that. THis latest and rather sinister turn of events is just
fucking sad.

w00f

Jimbo

Apr 3, 2005, 6:08:22 PM4/3/05
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:56:46 +0100, "Nazi Coughlan" <Coug...@zeouane.org>
resumed his strangle hold on the Jews and wrote:
> { snip }

Nazi Coughlan violates the conditions he stated "conditions accepted."
Nazi Coughlan again grabs the Jews in a strangle hold and holds them
as hostages. I knew that Nazi Coughlan couldn't really let the Jews go.
His hate for them is just too intense to ever do that. Nazi Coughlan
still whines to the group, even as he violates his own words in agreement.

Jim 'Pro-Jewish' Noles still holds to his word, and will not post to any
comment, other than those in which Nazi Coughlan violates the
conditions he stated he "accepted." Jim 'pro-Jewish' Noles will not
post to AADP again... if and when Nazi Coughlan honors the
conditions he has stated "conditions accepted." Jim 'pro-Jewish'
Noles does not have an unlimited patience, however. I presume a
month of posting nothing other than comments to Nazi Coughlan's
violations of his own agreement would tax that limit. I expect that
in that time, Nazi Coughlan will come to abide by the conditions he
has stated he "accepted."

> Further proof, if proof were needed, of the duplicity of The FuckWit. Let
> us not forget his post of Saturday 2 April 2005, in which he accepted my
> terms.
>
> 'So I am ready to meet the condition you imposed for you to release
> that strangle-hold you have on the Jews'

The only condition you imposed on ME was to leave the group. And
that was the SINGULAR condition you imposed on ME. See that
I speak of a SINGULAR condition I accept from you. I then define
what you need to do in respect to my interpretation of releasing that
strangle hold you have on the Jews. What YOU offered to do does
not concern me, because I established what YOU needed to do for
me to meet the SINGULAR condition you imposed on ME. For
someone who claims to be a lawyer, you don't know much about
contract negotiations and agreements... do you? You really should
learn to read the 'fine print,' before you accept the agreement.

You stated that those conditions I mentioned that YOU needed to
comply with to see me leave, where in your words -- "conditions
accepted." I agreed to meet your SINGULAR condition of leaving
the group, and offered the conditions necessary for you to release
that strangle-hold you have on the Jews. But it's gratifying to see
you agree that you did have the Jews in such a strangle-hold.
However, you never met even the minimum conditions of releasing
that strangle-hold. See --
http://homepage.mac.com/zeouane/dp/faq/
You do keep referring to that URL you created, in each and every
comment you post to AADP... don't you? You have referred to
Nizkor... haven't you? You have referred to me, and gloated that
you had forced me to leave, yet never met the conditions you stated --
"conditions accepted."

> Those were his words, ladies and gentlemen. Yet nowhere in my
> terms,

YOUR TERMS??? Pardon me, but you accepted MY TERMS in
exchange for your SINGULAR term of me leaving the group. And
those terms that YOU needed to agree to were --
But just to go over the conditions again. Mine is a general surrender
to never post to AADP again. Yours is a condition in general and
total regarding the JEWS!

Follow along now... ANYTHING connected to the Jews, is no longer

permissible for you to use or comment upon. You cannot claim you
are Jewish (while not needing to admit any lie). You cannot argue the

Jews in any respect. You cannot use the argument of anti-Semitism,
either as a defense or an offense on your part. You cannot speak of

Israel... and you cannot speak of the Holocaust, in any way, shape
or form. And you obviously cannot speak of the Nazis. These are all
issues relating to the Jews, and they are no longer an issue with you

in any way. Obviously now that I am gone, you can no longer refer

to me or my past comments under the handles PV, or Jim Noles, or
Ethical_but_not_Popular, or JN or this one under Jimbo.

You don't set both your terms and my terms, you sick, slack-jawed,
perverted, demanding blowjobs from your baby sitter, Jew-hating
cretin.

You AGREED TO MY TERMS... in exchange for your SINGULAR
term placed on me to leave the group. In your words -- "conditions
accepted." What the fuck did you think you were accepting? Or did
you not bother to read the conditions?

> did I state that I would remove his name from my FAQ [1], and I
> certainly did not offer to never again mention his name on this newsgroup
> that he soiled for so long.

What you did state was "conditions accepted." Apparently you
admit that this country bumpkin, "slyly" put one over on the slick
city lawyer. And now you want to renege on the conditions you
stated you "accepted," and resume your nuclear attack on the
Jews. God... but you are transparently stupid!! And even now
admit you were too stupid to actually read the conditions you
ACCEPTED, so anxious were you to have me leave, believing
you could then attack me whenever you felt like it, and I would
be bound to silence because I no longer posted to AADP. What
a fascist you are.

>Anyone who doubts, only need read the post in
> which I outlined the conditions under which my defeated enemy could 'sue
> for peace' ...

<http://www.google.fr/groups?as_umsgid=1gs89fm.l1t6xg1fy1q4cN%25...@zeouane.org&lr=&hl=fr>

Look, you stupid ass wipe.. you wanted me to leave the group. I
said I would if you met MY conditions. You said "conditions accepted."
Apparently this poor country bumpkin "slyly" put one over on a slick
city lawyer, as you signed acceptance to the conditions I stated
you needed to comply with for me to meet the SINGULAR condition
you imposed upon me to leave the group.

> Indeed, my terms were quite clear, and scrupulously honest, as ever.

YOUR TERMS??? Your SINGULAR term was that I leave the group.
I intend to do so, if you comply with MY TERMS.

> I would remove all mention of my Jewishness from my posts - already a great
> sacrifice -

ROTFLMAO. I suppose you will also return the yellow star to
the body of the Jewish victim of the Holocaust you murdered to
get that yellow star. How very "nobel" (sic) of you. Face it..
you NEED the Jews... as a scapegoat to hold as hostage against
me. I have a feeling that you actually want this to continue, because
you do immensely enjoy beating on the Jews. Of course, the best
of all worlds for you, would be leaving you to both beat on the
Jews, and offer obscenities and insults to me, knowing they could
not be opposed by me. Sorry, fuckface... the best you're going
to get is your rage, hate, obscenities, racism and mindless drivel
in respect to any subject BUT anything even remotely connected
to the Jews, and any of my past comments or comments about me.
That's what you agreed to. You can even spit in the face of MLK
again.... and not find a response from me. Unless I see that you
are not interested in honoring what you have agreed to.

> and would never again mention Jewishness, Judaism, or Jews in
> my posts.

Whenever you post YOUR URL, you are offering such mentions. Whenever
you post a link to Nizkor, you are offering such mentions. Your post
here clearly renounces your acceptance of our agreement. Not YOUR
agreement.... but the mutual OUR agreement. Pay attention to the conditions
you ACCEPTED. I have not posted to any other poster, nor will I unless
I see that you have no desire to really see me go, or any desire to release
the Jews. I will only post to YOU... when I see you violate what you have
"ACCEPTED." Other posts you create which meet the conditions you
accepted will not generate any response from me, nor will ANY comment
from anyone else generate any response from me. I told you that you
could rant and rave, in hate and rage and even racism, and clearly set
your limits in respect to any connection however slight to the Jews, and
your acceptance that I do not exist, nor have I ever existed here as far
as you're concerned. Since in ending my association with AADP I am
accepting that you do not exist, nor have you ever existed in my postings...
which will no longer exist. I want this to end... apparently you do not.

First you thought you could thump your breast in some primitive rage
at me, thinking that I must abide to the agreement by not saying anything.
Next you resumed your brutal attacks on the Jews... and claim that
it's all my fault that made you resume your attacks. Why don't you
simply honor what you agreed to... and have me gone? The answer is
that you cannot let the Jews go completely... and you will only hold them
more violently the more I mention that you violate your own acceptance
of our agreement.

> This meant that I was voluntarily agreeing not to contribute to
> posts where any mention of the Jews appeared, even if it was only a post on
> Palestine, or on Jewish politicians, or even Kosher restaurants on New
> York's Lower East Side !

It would also include any mention by you of any reference to Nizkor.
Or do you argue that mentioning Nizkor is not a reference to the
Holocaust, the Nazis and the Jews? Please... you fucking hypocrite.
See --
http://www.nizkor.com/

> I agreed to remove mention of Jews from the headers of my posts, and I
> removed them from my .sig. Finally, I agreed to switch on archiving of my
> posts; something that to be honest, I'd have done years ago, if it hadn't

> driven 'pro-Jewish' Noles into such a state. :-)

Given that I intend to leave the group, I no longer give a shit what you do
with your posts, Nazi Coughlan. Only that you live up to the words you
stated of "conditions accepted." In fact, switching on archive was NOT
a condition that I stated nor care about any longer, if you do abide by
the conditions that you stated you ACCEPTED. Of course, if you force
me to return I will again ding you if you resume removing archive, since
you rather reluctantly admit that you did remove archive expressly for
the purpose of hiding your comments because you feared ME referring
to them. As it is now... you can do whatever you wish in respect to
EVERYTHING and ANYTHING... other than the slightest connection
to the Jews in ANY way, shape or form, and your acceptance of the
condition that I am a non-entity to you, thus you cannot gloat or refer
to me or any of my past comments. <full stop> You certainly seem
to insist on maintaining this sadistic streak you have demonstrated so
often... now claiming that you can refer to me with any insult you might
wish, while I would not be able to reply if I kept my word about leaving
the group. What a sad piece of dog shit you are! That you cannot even
see the unfairness behind this argument you offer. If you intend to renege
on your words "conditions accepted," please do so bluntly and firmly...
saying you unilaterally withdraw your acceptance of those conditions.
Proving you are a liar, and your word means shit... further justifying
the truth of John Rennie's comment about you.

> All in, I was making great sacrifices, in order to cleanse this newsgroup
> of the most repellant, disgusting, repulsive, hateful, uneducated pile of
> shit that ever crawled out of a toilet pan that the last user forgot to
> flush.

That would be how you feel about the Jews, naturally. And in your
feeling you would be making a great sacrifice by removing your
strangle-hold on them to "cleanse this newsgroup" of what you find
the Jews to be. Isn't that what you consider the great sacrifice you
would be making... and one you immediately reneged on?

> Yet this is his latest lie - ô can anyone count them anymore ? - that he
> would leave news:alt.activism.death-penalty if I removed his name from the
> FAQ, and if I never mentioned his name again. Huh ? Who the fuck does The
> FuckWit think he is ? What about if I Cc:ed all of my e-mails to him, to
> 'insure' (sic [2]) that I'm not talking about him in e-mails ? Maybe he'd
> like me to record my Skype sessions with other posters, too ? After all, I
> might talk about him. And what about a listening device in my bedroom, in
> case I mention one of his past idiotic posts to The One [3] ?

I don't care what you do if off the record of AADP. You can scream in
rage against me as Natasha (the 'One') is sucking you off, for all I care.
I only know you HERE... I only care about you HERE. You are scum...
HERE. And scum you'll always be... HERE.

> Would The FuckWit care to impose any more 'conditions' ?

Only the conditions you stated -- "conditions accepted." Perhaps you
should read what you agree to a bit more carefully, given that you
considered I "slyly" snuck those conditions in, and you signed without
reading them. You can't imagine how I laughed at your use of the
word "slyly." As if it was in very fine print, which you somehow
overlooked in your persona as a lawyer, trained to examine the fine
print in an agreement. Perhaps you should have checked with dogbreath
in one of your Skype sessions, about contracts, and reading before
signing. Apparently you admit you are easily tricked into signing
agreements without reading them. You make most scum-sucking
bottom dwelling lawyers actually look clever by comparison to you.
Even dogbreath would not have been as stupid as you in those
two words... "conditions accepted."

<clip some denial of actually stating "conditions accepted."

> I have switched on archiving; I have altered my .sig and headers, and the
> .sig now only contains links to the spectrum and the FAQ. After a month of
> your not posting, I shall remove you from the spectrum. I have not removed
> John Spragge from the FAQ.

Don't care if you have or have not. That is not part of your violation of our
agreement.

I have not removed Lucas Stults from the FAQ.

Same as above.

> I have not removed Lord Clane from the FAQ.

Same as above.

> And I'm certainly not about to remove you from the FAQ, as you're the biggest
> fucking joke we've had on this newsgroup since incubus.

Ah... but that IS a violation of our agreement. As is every mention of
the slightest connection to the Jews... such as Auschwitz, and a number
of other pathetic dog droppings in which you insult the Jews. You
presume that you can attack me in your URL, and I must forever
permit you to do so, unanswered. Have you also demanded that
John Spragge, Lucas Stults and Lord Clane cannot comment in
AADP any further? No... only me! While you sadistically insist,
just like your sadistic brother, that I am helpless in the face of your
whips and chains. Not even capable of moaning in pain that you
are beating me. How clearly that is your connection to the methods
of the Nazis. Little wonder that rational abolitionists shun you like
the plague and find you to be a pariah among them.

But tell us again about your _deep friendship_ with Richard, who
killfiled you for the second time only a week before his death, and
threatened that the third time you would be gone forever. And
said "fuck you," to you, only a few days before his death. You're
one sick motherfucker, Nazi Coughlan... of that there is no doubt.
But you will not honor Richard by putting an end to this, which he
would have surely wanted. You will insist upon violating what you
agreed to... and I am sure will ultimately return to the same as
before. I would be glad to be rid of you... since I feel so dirty even
as I destroy your credibility and claims you are not a racist or an
anti-Semite. It's a dirty job, since you are a deadly virus feeding
upon our species. You have only to abide by the words you agreed
to, to find the antidote to your virus vanish from AADP. Let me
purify myself in the clean waters of no longer needing to comment
upon or witnessing your filth. Give me that little bit... by for once
in your life... honoring your word.

> This post is made under my 'old' headers, to show you how easy it is to
> destroy you.

LOL... You mean how easy it is for you to "resume strangling the Jews."
Of course.

> Once you leave, I shall go back to posting without any
> mention of Jewry.

And I shall leave completely, once you stop making any mention of Jewry
in any way, shape or form, including any reference to Nizkor or any
mention of Jewry in any sense in your URL, and as soon as you stop
your pathetic posturing of Nazi superiority in insisting that I am now
defenseless because I have left the group, and you can insult me without
fear of being exposed. As it is now, I am only here to remark upon
YOUR comments that violate our agreement. To bear witness to your
violations. You will not see me remark in any other way.

> Oh, and I've just caught your claim that I can't post
> the link to the Nizkor site ? That wasn't in the agreement.

Sure it was. The conditions in which you stated "conditions accepted,"

were "You cannot use the argument of anti-Semitism, either as a defense

or an offense on your part." Do you really argue that Nizkor has no
connection to the Jews?

> I fight
> anti-Semitism wherever and whenever I find it, and my fight is _real_, not
> like yours, designed to cover up your hatred of us.

You have never fought anti-Semitism in your life. You insisted in many
posts that the term has no meaning, other than referring to ALL Semites
including Arabs. You frequently denied it is applied specifically to hostility
toward the Jews. You have only insisted that the Jews commit
BUTCHERY. That the Jews of today are "milking" the Holocaust.
And that the Jews are LEGALLY "INHUMAN." And that killing Jews
is not murder, but killing murderers IS murder. And that the victims of the
Holocaust should not be insulted because you insist that the Nazis are
each and every one, legally innocent of killing a single Jew. And that
being "pro-Jewish" is being a "Nazi bastard." And that you earned your
bones... killing Jews -
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/einsatzpic1.html
Was that the Jew you ripped the yellow star off of, Nazi Desmond?
After all, you insist that you were committing a perfectly legal act...
nor murder... right?

> My 'worst nightmare' ? LOL !! You don't really believe that you actually
> are a threat in any way, shape or form here on the newsgroup do you ?
> <pause> <looks aghast> My God, you _do_ believe it ...
>
> HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that the same laugh you gave as you were pulling the trigger in the
picture above?

You should consider living up to the conditions you agreed to live up to,
Nazi Desmond. Read them again, and pay attention to the 'fine print,'
since big words confuse you.

> [1] url:http://homepage.mac.com/zeouane/dp/faq/index.html#fuckwit
> [2] *guffaw*
> [3] 'ATTEMPT' (sic) to 'RAPE' (sic) [2] !!

JN
LTDC (Licensed therapist to Desmond 'Nazi' Coughlan)
> --
> Nazi_C...@zeouane.org

> ************************************
> * Don't live in a town where there *

> * are any Jews *
> * (Desmond family proverb) *
> ************************************
> 1.9e11% Nazi and Proud of It

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jimbo

Apr 3, 2005, 10:44:16 PM4/3/05
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:20:59 +0100, "Nazi Coughlan" <Nazi_C...@zeouane.org>
resumed his strangle hold on the Jews in violation of the conditions and wrote:

>James 'pro-Jewish and proud of it' Noles wrote ...
>
>{ snip unread }
>
>Anyone read that ?

Apparently you did. And you aren't the slightest bit ashamed that you
have resumed strangling the Jews, because you could not help yourself.
Your hate have overwhelmed even your need to rid yourself of me.
You are the only one standing between me staying and leaving AADP,
Nazi Desmond. You must really be emotionally torn... wanting me to
go so desperately, but unable to fully release the Jews.

But I'm still giving you a chance. Follow the conditions you stated that
you ACCEPTED, and I'll leave. You have a month. In that month I
will only post to YOU... and only to those posts of yours that violate
the conditions you claimed you accepted. Insults from your other
friends do not bother me, nor will I trouble myself to respond to them...
since I better than you... far, far better. And believe my word means
something, while you find your word only a way to become even more
of a sick fuck, and hope no one mentions it.

JN
LTDC (Licensed therapist to Desmond Coughlan)

>--
>Nazi_C...@zeouane.org
>************************************
>* Don't live in a town where there *
>* are any Jews *

>* (Coughlan Family crest) *

Jimbo

Apr 3, 2005, 10:44:28 PM4/3/05
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:23:33 +0100, "Nazi Coughlan" <Nazi_C...@zeouane.org>

resumed his strangle hold on the Jews in violation of the conditions and wrote:

<snip Nazi Coughlan violating his acceptance of the conditions of my leaving
AADP, while sucking up to his Oedipus complex afflicted friend, who
took a moment out from chasing his mum around the kitchen table>

>> You are the only one trying to score points from the death of a real
>> person whom we all respected. I am asking you nicely to stop doing so,
>> because it is inappropriate and makes you look like an utter cunt.
>

>Well said. news:alt.activism.death-penalty will also note that I refuse to
>answer those posts.

LOL... You mean you'll answer them to another. You're a pathetic
hypocrite, Nazi Coughlan. Claiming this close feeling for Richard, after
years and years of insulting him. Which I proved conclusively by going
back no further than one month from his death. You're a sick twist,
Nazi Coughlan. Filled with more abnormal psychological drives than
any person I have ever examined, in a life of meeting a number of
sick twists. If you really cared about Richard, you would honor
what he would have certainly wanted... an end to this flame between
you and I. Only you hold the key to doing so. If you actually follow
the conditions you stated you ACCEPTED... you'll not see me
exposing you as a hateful racist anymore. Think of how much you
want to offer those racist ravings, without confrontation. You
already started... and I let it pass, because it did not violate the
conditions you accepted.

>> Your slavering, if slightly disturbing obsession with Desmond is
>> tedious, but offers amusement at times. Please, by all means carry on

>> with that. This latest and rather sinister turn of events is just
>> fucking sad.
>
>You don't think he's a 'closet' (sic) gay like Romey [1], do you ..?

LOL... More of another abnormal psychological fear you have. That
of gays. But again... that's not a violation of the agreement, other than
it makes a mention of ME... which is a violation by you of what you
accepted.

Rid yourself of me, you scum. Honor your word, and read again the
conditions you clearly stated -- "conditions accepted." You have a
month... 2 May is the closing date. And you have 6 days to modify
that sickening URL, or you will find every post you offer contains
a notice that you are violating conditions that you accepted.

JN
LTDC (Licensed therapist to Desmond 'Nazi' Coughlan)

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 5, 2005, 7:44:14 PM5/5/05
Today, the 5th Day of May, in the year 2005, is Holocaust Remembrance Day.
http://history1900s.about.com/cs/holocaust/a/yomhashoah.htm

I would urge everyone to witness the work of a 17-year-old American youth, who
recorded the comments of his elderly grandparents made 60 years after they
survived the horrors of Auschwitz, and created a free documentary called "A is
for Auschwitz." See --
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7747401/

Dr. Make U. Feelgood (LTDC)

Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

May 5, 2005, 8:00:12 PM5/5/05

Did you run to 'goggle' (sic) after seeing my post, NN ..?

--
Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

The AADP FAQ: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/faq/
The FuckWit Patented Gimmicks (TM): http://minilien.fr/a0jzrb

David Haley

May 5, 2005, 8:07:02 PM5/5/05
This day of Fri, 6 May 2005 02:00:12 +0200, Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org saw fit
to scribe:

>Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Today, the 5th Day of May, in the year 2005, is Holocaust Remembrance Day.
>> http://history1900s.about.com/cs/holocaust/a/yomhashoah.htm
>>
>> I would urge everyone to witness the work of a 17-year-old American youth, who
>> recorded the comments of his elderly grandparents made 60 years after they
>> survived the horrors of Auschwitz, and created a free documentary called "A is
>> for Auschwitz." See --
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7747401/
>
>Did you run to 'goggle' (sic) after seeing my post, NN ..?

Quick! You two should have a competition to see who can post the most about
commemorating the Holocaust! So far it's one all... who will break the score?

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 6, 2005, 12:23:24 AM5/6/05
<Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> wrote in message news:1gw4avl.1y27f9a1vrd5n1N%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org...

> Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Today, the 5th Day of May, in the year 2005, is Holocaust Remembrance Day.
>> http://history1900s.about.com/cs/holocaust/a/yomhashoah.htm
>>
>> I would urge everyone to witness the work of a 17-year-old American youth, who
>> recorded the comments of his elderly grandparents made 60 years after they
>> survived the horrors of Auschwitz, and created a free documentary called "A is
>> for Auschwitz." See --
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7747401/
>
> Did you run to 'goggle' (sic) after seeing my post, NN ..?

I would not have even brought it up, except for the fact that watching the NBC
News this evening they offered partial video of the documentary I spoke of, and
said that it was placed on their MSNBC web presence. It was a quite moving
presentation of Jews who are still living legally "human" because they now live in
the U.S. and not in your Nazi dream world of Jews being legally "inhuman."
Two 90 year old victims of your friends, the Nazis, having survived the nightmare
of Auschwitz, where you insist no elderly were executed by the Nazis.

I did not see your post until 11:00 this evening, and am only now responding to
it. BTW... My post was generated on the correct day. The 5th of May in my
time zone. Yours was an afterthought by you, and I certainly didn't see it before
posting my comment. Bet you didn't bother to look at the video I offered.
Why should you... you insisted that no elderly were executed in Auschwitz,
in that good ol' Holocaust revisionism that you spread around.

Dr. Make U. Feelgood (LTDC)

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/dict.html

> --
> Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

************************************
* Don't live in a town where there *

* are any Jews or Blacks *
* (Coughlan family proverb) *
************************************
Aren't you the slightest bit ashamed of having that motto on
your family crest, since the Christian Crusades, Coughlan?

>1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

googolplex in favor of Auschwitz and proud of it, is more like it.

You're not Jewish, Sturmbannführer Coughlan. John Rennie,
who knows you personally, has stated that you told him you are not Jewish.
And who could possibly believe YOU... against John Rennie? Especially
after your first words to him were that he had no "right" to reveal you are
not Jewish, and then attack him in claiming he had previously used "blackmail"
on you. I believe you rather let the cat out of the bag, in not actually
denying his comment, but insisting that he had no "right" to expose your
lie. See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/bb180a2c31f541a7

The above lines disappears when Coughlan admits he is lying.
Nazi Coughlan - http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/Desmond_and_Auschwitz.jpg

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 6, 2005, 1:11:35 AM5/6/05
"David Haley" <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote in message news:a7dl715r7s77r4qo2...@4ax.com...

> This day of Fri, 6 May 2005 02:00:12 +0200, Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org saw fit
> to scribe:
>
>>Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Today, the 5th Day of May, in the year 2005, is Holocaust Remembrance Day.
>>> http://history1900s.about.com/cs/holocaust/a/yomhashoah.htm
>>>
>>> I would urge everyone to witness the work of a 17-year-old American youth, who
>>> recorded the comments of his elderly grandparents made 60 years after they
>>> survived the horrors of Auschwitz, and created a free documentary called "A is
>>> for Auschwitz." See --
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7747401/
>>
>>Did you run to 'goggle' (sic) after seeing my post, NN ..?
>
> Quick! You two should have a competition to see who can post the most about
> commemorating the Holocaust! So far it's one all... who will break the score?

I commemorate the ending of the Holocaust. Nazi Coughlan whines about it
ending, and weeps at the thought of the loss of his "Führer Savior" 60 years
ago. Did you notice how he insists that John Rennie must PROVE the words
that showed he was not Jewish, yet Nazi Coughlan claims that he needs to
prove nothing, and we all should simply believe him? It's five to zero, David.
Even Jürgen demonstrated he was principled enough to face this question.
Now the question is... why are you unwilling to be as principled? Why do you
still feel you NEED Mr. D., Nazi Coughlan, and dirtdog to argue your support
for abolition? Are they really that important to you? If you wish to insist that
Coughlan does so simply to antagonize me, and piss me off, that is
one thing. But if you insist that he IS Jewish, that is quite another. I must
say that I agree totally with Jürgen. Nazi Coughlan DOES insist he is Jewish
for no other reason than to piss me off, but that still does not mean he is
Jewish, and as Jürgen and John Rennie have both observed... Nazi Coughlan
is not Jewish.

Dr. Make U. Feelgood (LTDC)

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/dict.html

David Haley

May 6, 2005, 1:36:06 AM5/6/05
This day of Fri, 6 May 2005 06:11:35 +0100, "Doctor Make U. Feelgood"
<nappy...@eatthlink.net> saw fit to scribe:

>"David Haley" <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote in message news:a7dl715r7s77r4qo2...@4ax.com...
>> This day of Fri, 6 May 2005 02:00:12 +0200, Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org saw fit
>> to scribe:

>>>Did you run to 'goggle' (sic) after seeing my post, NN ..?
>>
>> Quick! You two should have a competition to see who can post the most about
>> commemorating the Holocaust! So far it's one all... who will break the score?
>
>I commemorate the ending of the Holocaust. Nazi Coughlan whines about it
>ending, and weeps at the thought of the loss of his "Führer Savior" 60 years
>ago. Did you notice how he insists that John Rennie must PROVE the words
>that showed he was not Jewish, yet Nazi Coughlan claims that he needs to
>prove nothing, and we all should simply believe him?

Now now Jim, you're being inconsistent. If Desmond actually is for the
Holocaust, why, then, would he want to be Jewish? An elaborate attempt to commit
suicide, perhaps?

>It's five to zero, David.
>Even Jürgen demonstrated he was principled enough to face this question.
>Now the question is... why are you unwilling to be as principled? Why do you
>still feel you NEED Mr. D., Nazi Coughlan, and dirtdog to argue your support
>for abolition? Are they really that important to you?

What do they have to do with anything? I "need" ("NEED") them to support my
'abolitionism'? Which hat did you pull that out of? It's funny that you pick
people that I'm often at odds with as my 'defenders'!

>If you wish to insist that
>Coughlan does so simply to antagonize me, and piss me off, that is
>one thing.

I thought it was obvious that that's why he makes such a point of it here.

>But if you insist that he IS Jewish, that is quite another.

I'm not in a position to insist either way, since I don't know the answer.

>I must
>say that I agree totally with Jürgen. Nazi Coughlan DOES insist he is Jewish
>for no other reason than to piss me off, but that still does not mean he is
>Jewish,

It doesn't mean he's not, either.

>and as Jürgen and John Rennie have both observed... Nazi Coughlan
>is not Jewish.

Well, if Jürgen and John both said it, it must be true... ;)

Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

May 6, 2005, 3:56:03 AM5/6/05
Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:

> BTW... My post was generated on the correct day. The 5th of May in my
> time zone. Yours was

Posted just after midnight on 6 May 2005, i.e. on the correct day ...

<http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1;year=2005;month=5;nx=on;nh=on;vis=on;
tag=hol.obs>

--
Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

May 6, 2005, 4:07:01 AM5/6/05
Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:

> Even Jürgen

stated that he doesn't know me enough to state whether I'm Jewish or
not.

*THWACK!!*

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 6, 2005, 6:30:00 PM5/6/05
"David Haley" <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote in message news:c60m71t74d48f21mc...@4ax.com...

> This day of Fri, 6 May 2005 06:11:35 +0100, "Doctor Make U. Feelgood"
> <nappy...@eatthlink.net> saw fit to scribe:
>
>>"David Haley" <david-...@the-haleys.com> wrote in message news:a7dl715r7s77r4qo2...@4ax.com...
>>> This day of Fri, 6 May 2005 02:00:12 +0200, Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org saw fit
>>> to scribe:

>>> Quick! You two should have a competition to see who can post the most about
>>> commemorating the Holocaust! So far it's one all... who will break the score?
>>
>>I commemorate the ending of the Holocaust. Nazi Coughlan whines about it
>>ending, and weeps at the thought of the loss of his "Führer Savior" 60 years
>>ago. Did you notice how he insists that John Rennie must PROVE the words
>>that showed he was not Jewish, yet Nazi Coughlan claims that he needs to
>>prove nothing, and we all should simply believe him?
>
> Now now Jim, you're being inconsistent. If Desmond actually is for the
> Holocaust, why, then, would he want to be Jewish? An elaborate attempt to commit
> suicide, perhaps?

You must be joking. He claims he is Jewish in order to try and justify his
hate for the Jews and his support for the Holocaust, using that as an excuse
that his views could not possibly be anti-Semitic because he insists he IS
Jewish. Look at one of his claims where he purposely uses that lie to help
make it appear that his comment is unbiased, because it presumably comes
from someone who is Jewish. His words --- ""yet by milking those terrible events
for all they are worth, 60 years later, Israel and World Jewry (of which I am part)
are only cutting their noses, to spite their face." See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/c2ef9625017cc935
See how he needed to put that "(of which I am a part)" in there to make it appear
that his comment must be seen as unbiased, because he claims he IS Jewish?
Look how he ripped a yellow star off of a real murdered victim of the Holocaust
and claimed that HE was entitled to wear it.

Don't worry... the moment he sees his Nazi agenda on the rise... he'll be
marching with the Brown shirts, and then the Black shirts again. Right
now he needs that facade to help justify his hate for the Jews. You might
ask yourself, if he is Jewish, why does he insist that the Jews were not
MURDERED in the Holocaust, but murderers are murdered in the DP in
the U.S.? Ask yourself why he keeps insisting that the Nazis committed
no crimes in the Holocaust, and claims they were unjustly prosecuted
under ex post facto law in his view. Ask yourself why he would call himself
Jewish, and then insist that he agrees it is legal to find the Jews guilty of
being "inhuman"? Isn't that insisting that it could be legal for France to
declare HIM "inhuman"?

>>It's five to zero, David.
>>Even Jürgen demonstrated he was principled enough to face this question.
>>Now the question is... why are you unwilling to be as principled? Why do you
>>still feel you NEED Mr. D., Nazi Coughlan, and dirtdog to argue your support
>>for abolition? Are they really that important to you?
>
> What do they have to do with anything? I "need" ("NEED")

<sigggghhh>... are you now another one who believes he can win an argument
by pointing out my use of block letters?

> them to support my
> 'abolitionism'? Which hat did you pull that out of? It's funny that you pick
> people that I'm often at odds with as my 'defenders'!

You certainly need them. Despite all the insults that they heap upon you, you
continue to not go your own way. You don't want to be the "lone holdout"
who has stated that you believe Nazi Coughlan is lying, among those
particular abolitionists. They are all gutless, and ran like cowardly scum
when faced with the issue of a liar among abolitionist posters here. And
you have certainly not been forthcoming, but have offered the "George Washington"
excuse that abolitionists cannot lie, because when they say something that
is untrue, it is because they are either _stupid_ or _crazy_. A brilliant
defense for abolitionists... nothing short of Johnnie Cochran quality.
Can I use it whenever someone calls me a liar?

>>If you wish to insist that
>>Coughlan does so simply to antagonize me, and piss me off, that is
>>one thing.
>
> I thought it was obvious that that's why he makes such a point of it here.

You mean that's why he insists upon lying about it, of course. It is one
thing to make a point by offering a truth... and quite another by offering a
lie. But that difference seems to escape you. Clearly you are blind to
the logic that you claim you so depend upon. Propositions must be taken
in the negative in the absence of the proposition being accepted. I do not
accept his proposition, thus he must prove it, or it must be taken in the
negative. While you claim that he does not need to prove it for it to be
true. John Rennie does not have to prove his comment, since it actually
represents another example of Coughlan's proposition that he is Jewish
NOT being accepted. We now have five posters here who do not accept
Coughlan's proposition, and zero posters who DO accept his proposition.
And yet you claim that means nothing logically. Unless Nazi Coughlan
can prove he is Jewish, it is the responsibility of every logical person to
insist that he must prove it or his proposition must be taken in the negative,
since the PRESUMPTION is ALWAYS in the negative. See --
http://www.blupete.com/Literature/Essays/BluePete/Argument.htm#Assert
The meaning of "taken in the negative" is not the implication that one is
lying or even offering something untrue. It must simply be taken as
UNPROVEN, and thus CANNOT BE USED as a claim of BEING TRUE.
But that is what Coughlan claims IS FACT. Can this possibly be absorbed
by you? You do not accept his proposition as BEING TRUE, yet he
presents it as FACT. So logically, you MUST hold the opinion that Nazi
Coughlan has not stated a FACT, and thus you must insist that your
opinion is that it is NOT a FACT that Coughlan is Jewish. Which disputes
his claim that FACTUALLY he is Jewish. And you must find an opinion
that he is WRONG to claim such a presumed FACT in the absence of
proof.

>>But if you insist that he IS Jewish, that is quite another.
>
> I'm not in a position to insist either way, since I don't know the answer.

You know the opinion you hold. You just will not divulge it... in cowardly
fear of him turning on you. And not divulging it will not in the slightest
keep him from turning on you whenever he feels like it. Please do not
tell me you are Buridan's ass, and have no opinion about this.

>>I must
>>say that I agree totally with Jürgen. Nazi Coughlan DOES insist he is Jewish
>>for no other reason than to piss me off, but that still does not mean he is
>>Jewish,
>
> It doesn't mean he's not, either.

I didn't ask you to state a fact... I asked for your opinion. Remember how
I pointed out without going any further than the same post from you I
was looking at, how easily you offer the words -- "I think...." Don't
try to con me by claiming you do not THINK about everything that
is questioned, and have YOUR OWN opinion about everything. You're
not blind, or deaf or dumb... so don't play the role of someone who is.
I notice you were quite willing to offer an opinion about a great many
things... Such as "evil"... See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/feee4a025b2c9de1?hl=en
In fact offering what is certainly subjective.. an OPINION... which claimed
there was an OBJECTIVE meaning to your subjective OPINION.
Isn't it strange that in the case of an abolitionist liar, you insist
that your opinion is -- "I don't give a damn." Now how early in the
morning does someone have to rise to see the avoidance of offering
an opinion in those words of yours?

What about this one from you? --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/cd675060288b462a?hl=en
"I have a considerably long opinion on the matter that I will not bore you
with, but suffice it to say that I find it of particularly bad taste to joke
about prostitutes." But apparently you do not find it in bad taste for
someone to claim he is Jewish, and use it as a joke to antagonize
others and piss them off, which is what you agreed Nazi Coughlan
is doing regardless of the very clear and overwhelming evidence that
he is not Jewish. So what is it with you? The Jews are okay to use
as jokes to antagonize and piss off others... but prostitutes are too
good to be used as jokes?

Imagine that... you DO have an opinion about PROSTITUTES... But
the Jews, and liars do not rate an opinion from you. While you certainly
held a strong opinion about the Holocaust being "legal"(sic).

>>and as Jürgen and John Rennie have both observed... Nazi Coughlan
>>is not Jewish.
>
> Well, if Jürgen and John both said it, it must be true... ;)

Are you implying that they are liars? Actually, lacking proof from Coughlan,
using all logical examinations, his claim of being Jewish must be taken
as FALSE. Or do you wish to argue the logic of semper praesumitur pro
negante in support of Coughlan's claim?

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 6, 2005, 8:37:16 PM5/6/05
<Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> first vomiting his guts out... then offered more
vomit here in news:1gw4vbl.jehsug1x8lnnN%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org...

> Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Even Jürgen
>
> stated that he doesn't know me enough to state whether I'm Jewish or
> not.
>
> *THWACK!!*

No, "SPORT." He said exactly -- "No - I don't believe that he is Jewish."
Now call me a liar, so I can then show a reference of his post in google
to prove that you lie.

You are one sad, sad piece of shit... now trying to distort the words of
Jürgen.

************************************
* Don't live in a town where there *

* are any Jews or Blacks *
* (Coughlan family proverb) *
************************************
Aren't you the slightest bit ashamed of having that motto on
your family crest, since the Christian Crusades, Coughlan?

>1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

googolplex in favor of Auschwitz and proud of it, is more like it.

You're not Jewish, Sturmbannführer Coughlan. John Rennie,
who knows you personally, has stated that you told him you are not Jewish.
And who could possibly believe YOU... against John Rennie? Especially
after your first words to him were that he had no "right" to reveal you are
not Jewish, and then attack him in claiming he had previously used "blackmail"
on you. I believe you rather let the cat out of the bag, in not actually
denying his comment, but insisting that he had no "right" to expose your
lie. See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/bb180a2c31f541a7

The above lines disappears when Coughlan admits he is lying.
Nazi Coughlan - http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/Desmond_and_Auschwitz.jpg

> The AADP FAQ: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/faq/

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 7, 2005, 12:59:26 AM5/7/05
<Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> wrote in message news:1gw4wte.8t2p4l1u09yw4N%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org...

> Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> BTW... My post was generated on the correct day. The 5th of May in my
>> time zone. Yours was
>
> Posted just after midnight on 6 May 2005, i.e. on the correct day ...
>
> <http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1;year=2005;month=5;nx=on;nh=on;vis=ontag=hol.obs>

Huh??? I believe that the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a bit more knowledgable
than a fake Jew is -- See
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive/2000_2009/2005/Holocaust+Martyrs+and+Heroes+Remembrance+Day+2005.htm

And see -
http://history1900s.about.com/cs/holocaust/a/yomhashoah.htm

"This year, the Yom Hashoah will be on May 5, 2005."

And I am positive that NBC News reported it as May 5, since they stated in
that newscast yesterday that "Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day," and
referred to the video I mentioned.

http://www1.yadvashem.org/remembrance/rememberance_day/rememberance_day2005/general.html
http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/05/1736098.php
http://www.pbs4549.org/feature.htm
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/remembrance1.html
http://www.kjzz.org/news/arizona/archives/200505/holocaustremembrance
http://history1900s.about.com/b/a/164387.htm

The remembrance day actually started on the evening of May 4, this year, but
ended on the evening of May 5th.

You just keep stepping on your dick... don't you? But go ahead like your
buddy, dirtdog... and insist that the Jews of Israel are a bunch of "wannabees"
and you know better.

************************************
* Don't live in a town where there *
* are any Jews or Blacks *
* (Coughlan family proverb) *
************************************
Aren't you the slightest bit ashamed of having that motto on
your family crest, since the Christian Crusades, Coughlan?

>1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

googolplex in favor of Auschwitz and proud of it, is more like it.

You're not Jewish, Sturmbannführer Coughlan. John Rennie,
who knows you personally, has stated that you told him you are not Jewish.
And who could possibly believe YOU... against John Rennie? Especially
after your first words to him were that he had no "right" to reveal you are
not Jewish, and then attack him in claiming he had previously used "blackmail"
on you. I believe you rather let the cat out of the bag, in not actually
denying his comment, but insisting that he had no "right" to expose your
lie. See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/bb180a2c31f541a7

The above lines disappears when Coughlan admits he is lying.
Nazi Coughlan - http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/Desmond_and_Auschwitz.jpg

> The AADP FAQ: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/faq/

Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

May 7, 2005, 4:55:57 AM5/7/05
Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:

> <Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> first vomiting his guts out... then offered more
> vomit here in news:1gw4vbl.jehsug1x8lnnN%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org...
> > Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Even Jürgen
> >
> > stated that he doesn't know me enough to state whether I'm Jewish or
> > not.
> >
> > *THWACK!!*
>

> No, "SPORT." He said exactly -- I might be wrong. I don't know
> neither him nor John personally.

*THWACK!!*

--
Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

May 7, 2005, 5:20:25 AM5/7/05
James '"Kike" [sic]-Killer' Noles wrote ...

> You just keep stepping on your dick... don't you? But go ahead like your
> buddy, dirtdog... and insist that the Jews of Israel are a bunch of "wannabees
> "
> and you know better.

Strangely enough, there is no record of dirt having mentioned Israel and
the word 'wannabee' ...

<http://groups.google.fr/groups?hl=fr&lr=&num=10&q=wannabee+israel+autho
r%3AdirtdogLICKMYBALLS%40fruffrant.com&qt_s=Rechercher>

Please show us where he said that, Nazi Noles. I assume that he _did_
write those words, Nazi Noles, as you have just claimed that he did ...

--
Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org

1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 7, 2005, 3:33:54 PM5/7/05
<Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> still spewing up venom wrote news:1gw6uam.wptuv81w1ki6uN%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org...

> Doctor Make U. Feelgood <nappy...@eatthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> <Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> first vomiting his guts out... then offered more
>> vomit here in news:1gw4vbl.jehsug1x8lnnN%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org...

>> > stated that he doesn't know me enough to state whether I'm Jewish or
>> > not.
>> >
>> > *THWACK!!*
>>
>> No, "SPORT." He said exactly -- "No - I don't believe that he is Jewish."

> No, "SPORT." He said exactly -- I might be wrong. I don't know
> neither him nor John personally.

> *THWACK!!*

See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/aa6c243869a5808e?hl=en

Apparently you are still English challenged. He was asked for an opinion,
not a statement of fact. And you would again argue that he must PROVE
his opinion, while you have no obligation to prove your lie. And you certainly
cannot claim he BELIEVES you are Jewish, since he stated exactly the
opposite. In fact, there is not a single poster here who has said they
BELIEVE you are Jewish, since that would demand that they also BELIEVE
that John Rennie was either lying or too stupid to have understood you when
you insisted to him that it was just a "great joke" you were playing on AADP.
And it has now backfired on you, since I will not leave you off the hook in
respect to your lie.

************************************
* Don't live in a town where there *
* are any Jews or Blacks *
* (Coughlan family proverb) *
************************************
Aren't you the slightest bit ashamed of having that motto on
your family crest, since the Christian Crusades, Coughlan?

>1.9e11% Jewish and Proud of It

googolplex in favor of Auschwitz and proud of it, is more like it.

You're not Jewish, Sturmbannführer Coughlan. John Rennie,
who knows you personally, has stated that you told him you are not Jewish.
And who could possibly believe YOU... against John Rennie? Especially
after your first words to him were that he had no "right" to reveal you are
not Jewish, and then attack him in claiming he had previously used "blackmail"
on you. I believe you rather let the cat out of the bag, in not actually
denying his comment, but insisting that he had no "right" to expose your
lie. See --
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/bb180a2c31f541a7

The above lines disappears when Coughlan admits he is lying.
Nazi Coughlan - http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/Desmond_and_Auschwitz.jpg

> The AADP FAQ: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/faq/

Doctor Make U. Feelgood

May 7, 2005, 3:36:41 PM5/7/05
<Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org> dusted off all his pictures of his Nazi heroes
in his Nazi shrine and wrote news:1gw6val.o8u77a1gqrrvaN%Rabbi_C...@zeouane.org...
> James 'pro-Jewish and proud of it' Noles wrote ...

>> You just keep stepping on your dick... don't you? But go ahead like your
>> buddy, dirtdog... and insist that the Jews of Israel are a bunch of "wannabees
>> "
>> and you know better.
>
> Strangely enough, there is no record of dirt having mentioned Israel and
> the word 'wannabee' ...
>
> <http://groups.google.fr/groups?hl=fr&lr=&num=10&q=wannabee+israel+autho
> r%3AdirtdogLICKMYBALLS%40fruffrant.com&qt_s=Rechercher>
>
> Please show us where he said that, Jew lover Noles. I assume that he _did_

> write those words, Nazi Noles, as you have just claimed that he did ...

I did not imply he had used the word in respect to the Jews... but in
respect to how he feels about "law dictionaries." He holds them as
meaningless, just as you apparently hold the Jews of Israel meaningless
in insisting that Yom Hashoah was held on the 6th of May, this year,
while the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a bit more knowledgable
than a fake Jew, and insists it was held on the 5th of May -- See
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive/2000_2009/2005/Holocaust+Martyrs+and+Heroes+Remembrance+Day+2005.htm

But then.. you clipped that proof... didn't you? Where is that admission
of error, that you claim --"What makes me, I believe, far superior
to PV is that when I make such an error, I accept the fact."

Why instead did your pencilhead obsession find it necessary to
pick out an obscure analogy I was making to the method used
by dirtdog in the past, and your method in ignoring the Israeli
Ministry of Foreign Affairs find them to be only "wannabee Jews"?

I expect a full and complete apology and retraction of your claim
of that date. I'll not hold my breath until I get it, which must
piss you off, since you really hope I would hold my breath until
I get it.