Kike-Jew judge pisses on America and frees murderess Woodward

Ernie Davis

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

How sad you are, and the section of the population you allege to represent.
If anything its people like you that make the USA a laughing stock around
the world.

Anonymous wrote in message +ADw-6492jp+ACQ-k6u+AEA-basement.replay.com+AD4-...
+AD4-The kike-jew judge Zobel pissed on America and its legal system by watering
+AD4-down the sentence passed on British murderess, baby head basher Louise
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-stupid RACE RANGER

Terry C. Shannon

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

Wrong. What pisses off Americans--even those of us who are Pro-DP--is
seeing puerile drivel such as the electronic excrement posted by the
organism which called itself Anonymous.

Andy Walton

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

In article <6492jp$k...@basement.replay.com>, nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
wrote:

:The kike-jew judge Zobel pissed on America and its legal system by watering
:down the sentence passed on British murderess, baby head basher Louise
:Woodward, to involuntary manslaughter. This means that this dangerous
:predator will be returned to the streets to hire out her murderous services
:to other unsuspecting families.

Funny, when the original verdict came down, you were praising Louise
Woodward as a hero, claiming that the child she was convicted of killing
was not white.

Now, because she's been freed by a (you say) Jewish judge, she's a
murderer, and the decision is a travesty.

You're not burdened by an excessive constistency, except on one point --
no matter what happens, no matter what the outcome of any issue or
conflict, the conclusion will be the same -- the Joos are trampling the
white man again.

"I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases
of oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed
interstate commerce." -- J. Edgar Hoover (probably apocryphal)
Andy Walton * att...@mindspring.com * http://atticus.home.mindspring.com/

Simon J. Francomb

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:18:24 -0000, "Ernie Davis"
<Ernie...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>How sad you are, and the section of the population you allege to represent.
>If anything its people like you that make the USA a laughing stock around
>the world.

There are plenty of other things that make the USA a laughing stock
around the world, too.

Si

Dougie McKinnon

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

Anonymous wrote:

> The kike-jew judge Zobel pissed on America and its legal system by watering
> down the sentence passed on British murderess, baby head basher Louise
> Woodward, to involuntary manslaughter. This means that this dangerous
> predator will be returned to the streets to hire out her murderous services
> to other unsuspecting families.
>
> This is a perfect example of the way the kike-jews are corrupting America
> from the inside. They undermine the legal system, release convicted felons
> to terrorize the population, and make the United States of America a
> laughing stock in front of the entire world.
>
> Louise Woodward was a murdering British bitch. She killed an innocent child
> in the cruelest manner imaginable. For this she should have been sentenced
> to death and executed immediately with no possibility of a kike-jew judge
> watering down the sentence afterward.
>
> An executed murderer never murders again. A released one knows that she can
> do her filthy work and receive a slap on the wrist as punishment. And one
> kike-jew judge laughs in his chambers, knowing that he has made yet another
> contribution to the total kike-jewish control of the United States of
> America.
>
> RACE RANGER

Well, that's a surprise. A Nazi bonehead blames the judge. I was half
expecting those of a similarly impaired mentality to congratulate LW for
killing a mixed race baby and slate Mrs Eappen as a race traitor. Still,
logical consistent thought was never a Nazi's strong point.

I presume "Race Ranger" himself suffered a serious head trauma when he
was young. It might go part of the way to explaining his dangerous
mental state.

prcr...@no.spam.midway.uchicago.edu

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

I don't get it -- you have posted several other articles
here *praising* Louise Woodward for killing a mixed-race child.

You know, "Race Ranger," every time I think you couldn't possibly
become more of a brain-dead idiot, you surprise me.

R Weems Jr

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

: <Ernie...@btinternet.com> wrote:
:
: >How sad you are, and the section of the population you allege to represent.
: >If anything its people like you that make the USA a laughing stock around
: >the world.
:
: There are plenty of other things that make the USA a laughing stock
: around the world, too.

Why don't you go to hell ? I had a much higher impression of the British
people before this debacle than I do now. I apologize to the rational
people I have seen posting here, but the lamebrains of the world such as
Mr. Davis can seemingly only offer half-witted, jingositing blitherings
instead of rationally discussing the issues.

I'm not going to fire back some denigrating remark about Britain because
I know that no nation has a monopoly on morons. Nationalism has always
been an easy and safe refuge for the simpleminded, and it always will
be I suppose.

The thing that sickens me is that trials so often are converted into
spectacles with the masses choosing sides based on race or nationality,
whether it be the OJ case or this one. Louise will be a millionaire
as a result of Matthew's death, and she will be a beloved British
celebrity among a certain, pathetic segment of the British population.
Just as she would be among a certain pathetic segment of the American
population if the nations were reversed.

As for the racist moron who made the original post, just ignore the
idiot.

Robert

Anonymous

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

Mark F. Joyce

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

In article <6492jp$k...@basement.replay.com>,
nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) wrote:
>The kike-jew judge Zobel pissed on America and its legal system by watering
>down the sentence passed on British murderess, baby head basher Louise
>Woodward, to involuntary manslaughter. This means that this dangerous
>predator will be returned to the streets to hire out her murderous services
>to other unsuspecting families.

At least she will go back to England and do it there.

>This is a perfect example of the way the kike-jews are corrupting America
>from the inside. They undermine the legal system, release convicted felons
>to terrorize the population, and make the United States of America a
>laughing stock in front of the entire world.

Just like you do to yourself on this newsgroup.

>Louise Woodward was a murdering British bitch. She killed an innocent child
>in the cruelest manner imaginable. For this she should have been sentenced
>to death and executed immediately with no possibility of a kike-jew judge
>watering down the sentence afterward.

Maybe you should water down your moonshine, Woodchuck.

>An executed murderer never murders again. A released one knows that she can
>do her filthy work and receive a slap on the wrist as punishment. And one
>kike-jew judge laughs in his chambers, knowing that he has made yet another
>contribution to the total kike-jewish control of the United States of
>America.

And then he left in his flying saucer, right?

MA Owen

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

In soc.culture.british Anonymous <nob...@REPLAY.COM> wrote:
> The kike-jew judge Zobel pissed on America and its legal system by watering
> down the sentence passed on British murderess, baby head basher Louise
> Woodward........

<rest snipped.

> RACE RANGER

Oh my God! You are just like a comedy show stereotype! I nearly laughed
out loud whilst reading your preposterous ravings! You are a non-person.

Mark

u4...@ugd.keele.ac.uk - "Minimalist Sig."

Ernie Davis

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

Surprising maybe to you, I feel she was guilty of manslaughter and no the
punishment wasn't enough. The court should have handed out enough to ensure
that with good behaviour she would have spent at least 2-3 years in a prison
in the States, less the days spent there already/ I feel her defence team
and the American justice system fell down on this occasion, and that there
was reasonable doubt on some of the evidence. I would hope that there will
be a re-trial just to see justice done to both parties. I feel however that
any such re-trial will become a circus, with little thought to justice and
the real issues. Nationalism is good for the soul, it is "Race Ranger" and
the others like him/her that exist in every nation that are the real enemies
to society.
As regards any money she might make out of this, part of the sentence should
be that she is fined 80% of all she makes, all of which is to go to some
children's charity in the States, and 10% to her lawyers as their sole fee
for the job they did.

R Weems Jr wrote in message <64afrs$p...@examiner.concentric.net>...

> Why don't you go to hell ? I had a much higher impression of the British
>people before this debacle than I do now. I apologize to the rational
>people I have seen posting here, but the lamebrains of the world such as

> Robert

REMphan

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

> Louise will be a millionaire
> as a result of Matthew's death, and she will be a beloved British
> celebrity among a certain, pathetic segment of the British population.
> Just as she would be among a certain pathetic segment of the American
> population if the nations were reversed.

If Louise has any smarts at all she has already spoken to Barbara
Walters. Also does anyone know where I can find celebrity erotic
photos of Miss Woodward's mother?

Billy Barrington

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

El...@cris.com (R Weems Jr) wrote:

>Simon J. Francomb (si...@no.more.junk) wrote:
>: On Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:18:24 -0000, "Ernie Davis"
>: <Ernie...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>:
>: >How sad you are, and the section of the population you allege to represent.
>: >If anything its people like you that make the USA a laughing stock around
>: >the world.
>:
>: There are plenty of other things that make the USA a laughing stock
>: around the world, too.

> Why don't you go to hell ? I had a much higher impression of the British

>people before this debacle than I do now. I apologize to the rational
>people I have seen posting here, but the lamebrains of the world such as

>Mr. Davis can seemingly only offer half-witted, jingositing blitherings
>instead of rationally discussing the issues.

It is easy to forget that usenet has a large proclivity towards the
more extreme views. It would not make a good means of gathering
popular opinion.

> The thing that sickens me is that trials so often are converted into
>spectacles with the masses choosing sides based on race or nationality,

>whether it be the OJ case or this one. Louise will be a millionaire

>as a result of Matthew's death, and she will be a beloved British
>celebrity among a certain, pathetic segment of the British population.
>Just as she would be among a certain pathetic segment of the American
>population if the nations were reversed.

I wonder what happened to the law (in the US) they would not allow a
convicted felon to profit from his crime (books, talk shows, TV,
etc.)?

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Billy Barrington _/
_/ Houston,Texas _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

bbarrington(at)worldnet(dot)att(dot)net

R Weems Jr

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

Billy Barrington (bbarr...@nospam.worldnet.att.net) wrote:
:
: I wonder what happened to the law (in the US) they would not allow a

: convicted felon to profit from his crime (books, talk shows, TV,
: etc.)?

Some states have statutes which forbid this, but they obviously are not
effective in England.

One thing which I have wondered is whether English courts would recognize
a civil judgement against Woodward from America. Any British lawyers want
to help on this one ?

Robert

Schnozola

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

El...@cris.com (R Weems Jr) wrote:

>Simon J. Francomb (si...@no.more.junk) wrote:
>: On Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:18:24 -0000, "Ernie Davis"
>: <Ernie...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>:
>: >How sad you are, and the section of the population you allege to represent.
>: >If anything its people like you that make the USA a laughing stock around
>: >the world.
>:
>: There are plenty of other things that make the USA a laughing stock
>: around the world, too.

> Why don't you go to hell ? I had a much higher impression of the British
>people before this debacle than I do now. I apologize to the rational
>people I have seen posting here, but the lamebrains of the world such as
>Mr. Davis can seemingly only offer half-witted, jingositing blitherings
>instead of rationally discussing the issues.

Honk! AWRK. HALP. Not them JINGOSITING BLITHERINGS again. They stole
my croquet balls and escaped in a spaceship that looked JUST LIKE TWO
PIE PLATES ductaped together and throwed straight up in the air, and I
got a polarolioliod to proves it. When it makes it to the front page
of the BritTwit Train-Station-Boob-Wallpaper tabloids, THEN us DUMB
YANKS is REALLY gonna be the laffing socks of the whole world. Just
you wait, MR. Snorty Pants.

And it'll be just what you deserve for that lame attempt at
unauthorized verbification.

> I'm not going to fire back some denigrating remark about Britain because
>I know that no nation has a monopoly on morons. Nationalism has always
>been an easy and safe refuge for the simpleminded, and it always will
>be I suppose.

Hey, if you gonna sorta sneakily paraphrase Samuel Johnson and pretend
you come up with the remark yourself, sometimes you won't get away
with it.

> The thing that sickens me is that trials so often are converted into
>spectacles with the masses choosing sides based on race or nationality,
>whether it be the OJ case or this one. Louise will be a millionaire
>as a result of Matthew's death, and she will be a beloved British
>celebrity among a certain, pathetic segment of the British population.
>Just as she would be among a certain pathetic segment of the American
>population if the nations were reversed.

Ah, rich or no rich, she'll still be an addled-brained, lying,
spoiled, murdering little porkbutt. Can't buy or lie her way outa
that. And being that has got to suck, even if she CAN afford to by a
washed-out, gooberish cane-and-cornhole buttbuddyBrit snaggletoothed
chinless dipshit boyfriend at one of the uppersnoot inbred-auctions to
have nuzzle, knead and meat-noodle her probably pimply yard-wide lard
cakes and ease the pain of having no morals and no brain.

> As for the racist moron who made the original post, just ignore the
>idiot.

We have MUCH better idiots in this here country than HIM!

schnoz

Don Whitehead

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97
to R Weems Jr

A civil judgement in the USA is not[with certain exceptions, mainly to
do with corporate law] enforcable under English law, nor would the
Eappens be able to sue in England, as the defence would simply be
that the matter was outside the English jurisdiction.

There is a possibility that Woodward could bring a civil case
against the Agency, for misleading her when they advertised for
"Au Pairs", for a "cultural exchange programme" when what they were
really doing was recruiting domestic servants. This also opens up
the agency to prosecution by the trading standards authorities for
issuing a misleading advertisment. With Au Pairs in Europe, the
family with whom she/he is a 'guest" are expected to require only
part time help, befriend them, and act in loco parentis. The Eappens
simply wanted a cheap drudge, and evidence from other returning
USA "Au Pairs" suggests this is par for the course. In other words
'knowingly misrepresenting' the employment opportunities by the
agency.

There is a "voluntary" code in which TV stations, and newspapers
agree not to reward convicted criminals by paying for their stories.
There is [as always] a loophole, public interest. It would be open to
an editor or producer to argue that the issues surrounding the
recruiting, and terms of employment of these young women in the USA
should be given the widest publicity, so they and their families
understand the dangers of a teenager alone in the USA.
Don

Nusrat Rizvi

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97

In <346B1F...@open.ac.uk> Don Whitehead <D.Whi...@open.ac.uk>
writes:

>There is a possibility that Woodward could bring a civil case
>against the Agency, for misleading her when they advertised for
> "Au Pairs", for a "cultural exchange programme" when what they were
>really doing was recruiting domestic servants. This also opens up
>the agency to prosecution by the trading standards authorities for
>issuing a misleading advertisment. With Au Pairs in Europe, the
>family with whom she/he is a 'guest" are expected to require only
>part time help, befriend them, and act in loco parentis. The Eappens
>simply wanted a cheap drudge, and evidence from other returning
>USA "Au Pairs" suggests this is par for the course. In other words
>'knowingly misrepresenting' the employment opportunities by the
>agency.

The fact that Au Pairs are domestics is hardly newsworthy, UK has been
supplying butlers chauffeurs nannies and what not to the rich in
America for centuries. What I find most incongruous is her persistence
in feigning ignorance that the job was not what it was advertised to
be. Besides what took her 8 months to arrive at this deduction.
Nusrat Rizvi
Rowayton, Conn

lol

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97
to Nusrat Rizvi

Nusrat Rizvi wrote:

> The fact that Au Pairs are domestics is hardly newsworthy, UK has been
> supplying butlers chauffeurs nannies and what not to the rich in
> America for centuries. What I find most incongruous is her persistence
> in feigning ignorance that the job was not what it was advertised to
> be. Besides what took her 8 months to arrive at this deduction.

Well the British pretty much much own and run most of the businesses
relating to catering for the rich all over the world. Be it offshore
private banking and asset management, iffshore trust incorporation and
administration or, managing luxury hotels and restaurants around the
world. After all, this country manufactures what is konwn as the utmost
identity symbol for the rich - Rolls Royce and Bentley, Aston Martin and
LAgonda, and for the ones on the way there - Jaguar, Daimler. From
leather goods to clothing - Ashley, Burberrys, Aquascutum, etc.

But please note that Certified British Nannies cosat some
USD4,000/month! Au-pairs are NOT nannies! It seems to me that this
agency lives off misrepresenting what they offer. This issue of Louise
has had very desirable effects - there has been very high drops of
British applicants for au-pair positions in america. I'm told the same
is happening to other European applicants.

She had 8 months to be framed up and arrested. With Roman Polansky the
prosecutors didn't manage. He was smarter than Louise, boarded a flight
to Paris, gave a few press conferences and america didn't even try to
have him extradited from France. You see, the UK is the only Euroepan
country which will extradite their own citizens to face prosecution in
america...

Melissa

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

Who's the low down cowardly slime that posted with this title originally?

- Melissa

Derek Bell

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) writes:
>[drivel deleted]
>RACE RANGER

This "Race ranger" idiot sounds just like Matt Giwer* - even to the
fascination with a certain anti-Semitic term that begins with the letter "k".

Derek Bell

*Matt Giwer is an anti-Semitic, racist bozo who regularly makes a
fool of himself on alt.revisionism. At one stage Matt even trolled himself;
he's that pathetic.

--
Derek Bell db...@maths.tcd.ie |The road to hell is paved with
WWW: http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~dbell/index.html| melting snowballs

6

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

si...@no.more.junk (Simon J. Francomb) wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:18:24 -0000, "Ernie Davis"
><Ernie...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>How sad you are, and the section of the population you allege to represent.
>>If anything its people like you that make the USA a laughing stock around
>>the world.
>
>There are plenty of other things that make the USA a laughing stock
>around the world, too.

Flame=Flame, Sounds like your still in mourning over the late
princess, if you want we can send you a NY hooker to replace her.>

billboy

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

Humm a rather silly response I think.princess Di has notthing to do with
this what it comes down to is that people such as louise woodwood use
court tv to make themselves look all sweet and innocent, which fools
people who haven't paid much attention to the case to believe that such
a innocent looking person could not has possibly do what she did.
Personaly I think shes a brutal child killer who should be taken away
and shot but thanks to court tv the whole thing was fucked up.
Prepare to see more injustice for the sake of tv ratings

Terry Hallinan

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

billboy <ne...@aol.com> wrote:

>Personaly I think

There's no evidence for that. Why don't you fine people take your
white power and British culture back to where ever they come from.

We in alt.activism.death-penalty have our own mascot in Don Kool for
entertainment.
Best, Terry

"Christian - One who believes the New Testament is a divinely
inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his
neighbor" - The Devil's Dictionary