Bin Laden & Giuliani On Repug Pres Ticket, 2012

Director, Metropolitan Useless District, Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 29, 2009, 1:20:11 PM4/29/09
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/people_jump_from_world_trade_center_september_11_attack_Sep_11_2001.html

The mastermind of the attacks on the World Trade Center, Usama Bin Laden,
and his running mate, Rudolf "The Rat" Guiliani, mastermind of the World
Trade Center's collapse.

Republicans Usama Bin Laden

&

Rudy "The Rat" Guiliani

The White House 2008!

President of the United States, Usama Bin Laden
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usama_Bin_Laden

Vice President of the United States, Rudy "The Rat" Guiliani
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Guiliani

Attorney General of the United States, Serial Rapist and Heroin Pusher
Harold John "Hal" Daub (Contact Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning's
Office, Google "Boycott Nebraska", or check USENET (newsgroups) @
alt.firefighters.binaries for more details.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Daub

Secretary of State Charles Manson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

Treasury Secretary Randy "Duke" Cunningham

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_%22Duke%22_Cunningham

What a perfect offering from the Republiscum who brought America the
unnecessary Iraq War, have not even tried to capture Usama Bin Laden, and
are still bilking the US tax payer for the Italian Mafia's fuck up in
building the World Trade Center Towers which collapsed when set afire in
2001!

This ticket is definitely all Republican.

Nominate the investing cheat, Warren Buffet for Treasury Secretary
(Electronic Communications Privacy Act, aka electronic eavesdropping) and
serial rapist Hal Daub for Attorney General, and the Axis of Evil in
Washington is complete.

Buffet recently transferred over two billion dollars to the Gates Foundation
to shield those assets from his victims.

United States Treasury Secretary Warren "The Eavesdropper" Buffet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffet

United States Attorney General Harold John "Serial Rapist Hal" Daub
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Daub

The US Senate has already cofirmed serial rapist Daub once despite being
notified he was a serial rapist from Omaha who raped the mother of a fire
fighter, the mother of a police officer, and others in Omaha and got away
with it.

Recall emails sent to you from Deepthr...@ziplip.com prior to your
confirming the rapist, Hal Daub, Senators?

Bin Laden should be a piece of cake for the GOP as well since they are
overlooking Guiliani's involvment with Carlos Gambino and his role in the
construction of the World Trade Centers, which fell down from the cheap
steel used in the tower's construction which Guiliani had approved for
Gambino.

These Dago thugs want the WTC steel currently being quarantined as evidence
to be recycled. It's not like it is evidence or anything in the wrongful
death of 3,000 New York City residents.

Actually, Guiliani running for President doesn't require the steel as
evidence. The records of the code change and WTC Tower's construction being
tagged are enough. Not to mention the taped television program on the WTC
tower's collapse and construction showing FBI photographs of Guiliani dining
with Gambino.

It's not a secret, it was publicly broadcast to America on PBS! Apparently
PBS isn't viewed much by the cable and satelite television worshipping lard
asses of America. Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning, another
Republiscum, thought this fact to be secret, so when he learned of it he
accepted the party's blessing for a US Senate seat in exchange for his
silence on both this and the rapes Daub committed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Bruning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Daub

Going to show up for the first Republiscum debate with your attorney,
Guiliani, and let him/her answer the panel's questions for you? Going to
take the Fifth in front of all America at the televised debate?

Or will you threaten to have the panel's legs broken if they don't ask a
different question?

America has nothing but love for you filthy greasy Dagos, really!

....................../��/)
....................,/�../
.................../..../
............./��/'...'/���`��
........../'/.../..../......./��\
........('(...�...�.... �~/'...')
.........\.................'.~./
..........\............... _.��
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

You're #1, ASSHOLES!

Rudy "Gouhl"iani/Carlos Gambino-Masterminds of WTC Collapse

Why did the two largest buildings in the United States collapse when set
afire?

Because the Italian Mafia supplied the steel to build the structures in the
first place.

The contract went to a Pennsylvania steel contractor who supplied
substandard steel for the project.

The substandard steel was recognized early on in the WTC tower's
construction and a New York City building inspector shut the project down.

It would have cost the Pennsylvania steel contractor millions of dollars to
right their wrong and replace the substandard steel with the proper product.
It would have also cost Carlos Gambino and the Gambino Crime Familia of New
York their kick back which they received to prevent the labor unions in New
York City from striking.

The Pennsylvania steel contractor asked Gambino if he could help them and
Gambino was told of a rising star in New York City politics and local
government named Rudolf Guiliani whose pride in his Italian heritage ran
deep. Guiliani also respected La Cosa Nostra despite it being an illegal and
murderous organized crime entity well known to the FBI and the entire world.

Gambino asked Guiliani to have lunch with him and Rudy "The Rat" Gouhliani
couldn't have been more happy to honor the Boss of Bosses in American Crime.
FBI photographs show the two having lunch and Gouhliani sat perfectly
straight at attention like the typical Mafia soldier in awe of the God-like
man he was dining with.

Gambino asked Gouhliani, an attorney, if he had any solution to the problem
of the now idle WTC project.

Gouhliani came up with a solution. The mob would muscle the building
inspectors while Gouhliani and his college educated thugs would lobby the
courts to get the NYC building codes changed allowing the substandard steel
to pass inspection and thus prevent the steel contractor from having to
replace the steel used in the building with the proper product.

That is what transpired.

The NYC building inspectors and their families were terrorized and
threatened by the filthy Degos of Mafia and Gouhliani got the codes changed
in a hurry to allow the steel to pass muster.

The WTC tower's construction began again immediately afterward and Rudy "The
Rat" was the hero of the day along with Gambino and the rest of the Degos of
NYC.

All was forgotten until one day both towers were set afire by terrorists.

That day was September 11, 2001.

After burning for about an hour each, the steel in both towers softened and
each collapesed killing 3,000 people and starting a war.

Gouhliani happened to be mayor of NYC at the time and the foolish morons of
America treated the mob's bitch as a hero for his handling of the disaster.

But they didn't know the whole story of Rudy "The Rat" Gouhliani's and the
Gambino Crime Family's involvement in the construction of the WTC towers and
the substandard steel which they forced NYC to accept so they could save a
dollar or two.

Now you do.

Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind the suicide attacks which set both
towers ablaze.

Rudy "The Rat" Gouhliani was the mastermind behind the collapse of both
towers.

The Republiscum have prevented this fact from reaching the public and billed
the US tax payer for the damages from the attack.

Now Gouhliani wants to be your President.

Guiliani, like Republican serial rapist Hal Daub, belongs in prison, not the
White House.

Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.

Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.

When asked about his involvement with Gambino and the construction of the
WTC Towers during the next Republican Presidential Debate, Guiliani will be
the first Presidential candidate in US history to have an attorney present
to answer for him.

Are you going to take the fifth at the next debate, Dago?

Where's Bin Laden, Guiliani? Having lunch with him, today?

Bin Laden for President, 2008!

We NEED winners in the White House!!!

But we DON'T need Republicans

(To the music of Monte Python's Lumberjack Song)

George W. Bush:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

GOP Senators:

He's a Republiscum and he's okay

He sleeps all night and he works all day

George W. Bush:

I cover up rape, fear the mob, and show GOPig loyalty;

On Wednesdays I go shopping and have architects recreate me.

GOP Senators Chorus:

We cover up rape, fear the mob, and show GOPig loyalty;

On Wednesdays we go shopping and have architects recreate me.

George W. Bush and GOP Senators:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

George W. Bush:

I send soldiers to die; I skip and jump and like to waste tax dollars;

I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars

GOP Senators:

We send soldiers to die; we skip and jump and like to waste tax dollars;

We put on women's clothing and hangs around in bars

George W. Bush and GOP Senators:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

George W. Bush:

I like to suck man cock, wear high heel boots, a girdle and a bra

I wish I'd been a girlie just like my dear papa

GOP Senators:

We suck men's cocks, wear high heel boots, girdles and bras

We wish were all girlies just like our dear papas

George W. Bush and GOP Senators:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

....................../��/)