Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist

Jul 24, 2008, 12:09:46 PM7/24/08

If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html

Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist

By Hilary White

MORRIS, Minnesota, July 23, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Catholics around the
world were outraged earlier this month when an American academic exhorted
his readers on his weblog to steal a consecrated Host from a Catholic Mass
so that he might then desecrate it. Despite protests from Catholic
organisations and hundreds of individuals contacting him personally,
Professor Paul Zachary Myers has written that he has carried through with
his threat.

A biology professor at the University of Minnesota Morris (UMM) and the
author of the science blog Pharyngula, Myers is an avowed materialist
atheist of the Darwinian school. On his blog he frequently writes
disparagingly of religious belief, particularly Christian belief and is a
member of the academic cadre opposed to the teaching of Intelligent Design
in American schools.

On his weblog, which he promotes as "evolution, development, and random
biological ejaculations from a godless liberal," he wrote July 8, "Can
anyone out there score me some consecrated communion wafers?... if any of
you would be willing to do what it takes to get me some, or even one, and
mail it to me, I'll show you sacrilege, gladly, and with much fanfare.[I
will] treat it with profound disrespect and heinous cracker abuse, all
photographed and presented here on the web."

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

LC

Jul 24, 2008, 12:18:48 PM7/24/08

Schizophrenic meth-head "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

> If there is a hell, <SLAP!>

Ask your socks, "simon".
Pick one:

"Nobody knows for sure if hell exists or if it does, what form does it
take. One thing is for sure though, if it does exist it shouldn't be
any suprise about who's going and who's not. People who live perverted
life styles, people who kill or harm innocents, but most especially
those who use God's name to further a political cause are all going.
Heathens are safe if they lead decent lives but a sense of God is where
we beget our moral values. A life guided by decency and respect is the
ticket to stay out. Assuming, of course, that hell exists."

From: <youngo...@aol.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.abortion,alt.atheism,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.homosexuality,seattle.politics
Subject: Hell: who's going and who ain't
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 01:06:49 -0400

> MORRIS, Minnesota, July 23, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Catholics around the
> world were outraged earlier this month when an American academic exhorted
> his readers on his weblog to steal a consecrated Host from a Catholic Mass
> so that he might then desecrate it. Despite protests from Catholic
> organisations and hundreds of individuals contacting him personally,
> Professor Paul Zachary Myers has written that he has carried through with
> his threat.

> A biology professor at the University of Minnesota Morris (UMM) and the
> author of the science blog Pharyngula, Myers is an avowed materialist
> atheist of the Darwinian school. On his blog he frequently writes
> disparagingly of religious belief, particularly Christian belief and is a
> member of the academic cadre opposed to the teaching of Intelligent Design
> in American schools.

> On his weblog, which he promotes as "evolution, development, and random
> biological ejaculations from a godless liberal," he wrote July 8, "Can
> anyone out there score me some consecrated communion wafers?... if any of
> you would be willing to do what it takes to get me some, or even one, and
> mail it to me, I'll show you sacrilege, gladly, and with much fanfare.[I
> will] treat it with profound disrespect and heinous cracker abuse, all
> photographed and presented here on the web."

Cue Wild Billy Donahue and his rabid Catlick League.
Incoming death threats!

Bill Baker

Jul 24, 2008, 12:21:22 PM7/24/08
On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>

> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist

Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.

--
<JoshtheRipper> Brad do you have any issues with " burn in " on your plasma?
<KnaveBrad> nope

JohnN

Jul 24, 2008, 1:32:31 PM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 12:09 pm, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>
> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> By Hilary White
>
> MORRIS, Minnesota, July 23, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Catholics around the
> world were outraged earlier this month when an American academic exhorted
> his readers on his weblog to steal a consecrated Host from a Catholic Mass
> so that he might then desecrate it. Despite protests from Catholic
> organisations and hundreds of individuals contacting him personally,
> Professor Paul Zachary Myers has written that he has carried through with
> his threat.

Seems the Cracker God was not too offended. Myers lived long enough
to publish his blog on the affair. So much for the Wrath of the
Cookie God.

JohnN

Fea...@hotmail.com

Jul 24, 2008, 2:36:51 PM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message

> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> >http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>
> > Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> Excellent!  I can't wait to see what he did.

Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.

nob...@yoohoo.org

Jul 24, 2008, 2:59:15 PM7/24/08

I doubt he has anything to worry about for neither him nor you will be
surprised the second after death.

"J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

John Baker

Jul 24, 2008, 10:01:22 AM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:09:46 -0400, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

If there is a god, do you really think he gives a shit about a fucking
cracker?

Christ, you're stupid, IBen.

Ron Hamilton

Jul 24, 2008, 3:04:22 PM7/24/08
John Baker wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:09:46 -0400, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>
>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>

> If there is a god, do you really think he gives a shit about a fucking
> cracker?

See if you can find an .mp3 recording of Phil Hendrie's classic, "All
You Can Eat Negro". Best take on the cracker you'll ever hear.

Bill M

Jul 24, 2008, 10:16:15 AM7/24/08

> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

What a totally nonsensicle remark. In religious theory after death the
spirit leaves the physical body.

How can you burn a non physical body in Hell? there is noting to burn!

jcon

Jul 24, 2008, 3:25:24 PM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 11:09 am, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html

If only they cared about people as much as they care about
crackers.

I can't imagine a higher tribute than a personal insult from
Bill Donahue.

Rock on, PZ, but be careful. You're messing with some
truly f'ed up people.

-jc

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

never@millions..com

Jul 24, 2008, 5:05:30 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:16:15 +0100, "Bill M" <wm...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>"J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
>What a totally nonsensicle remark. In religious theory after death the
>spirit leaves the physical body.
>
>How can you burn a non physical body in Hell? there is noting to burn!

According to the laws of physics, matter can not be completely
destroyed, only its form is changed.

DCI

I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN

Jul 24, 2008, 6:06:45 PM7/24/08
On 24 jul, 18:05, never@millions..com wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:16:15 +0100, "Bill M" <wm...@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>

> >"J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message

> >> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> >What a totally nonsensicle remark. In religious theory after death the
> >spirit leaves the physical body.
>
> >How can you burn a non physical body in Hell? there is noting to burn!
>
> According to the laws of physics, matter can not be completely
> destroyed, only its form is changed.
>
> DCI

ALL NIGGERS ARE VICIADOS IN CRAKER

never@millions..com

Jul 24, 2008, 6:51:13 PM7/24/08

Using you as a case in point.

DCI

*nemo*

Jul 24, 2008, 6:52:05 PM7/24/08
J wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

That's between him and whatever celestial being gives a shit about A
CRACKER!

> MORRIS, Minnesota, July 23, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Catholics around the
> world were outraged earlier this month when an American academic exhorted
> his readers on his weblog to steal a consecrated Host from a Catholic Mass
> so that he might then desecrate it. Despite protests from Catholic
> organisations and hundreds of individuals contacting him personally,
> Professor Paul Zachary Myers has written that he has carried through with
> his threat.

Good for him. I wonder if the Catholics will turn as nuts as the Shiites
did when Salman Rushdie wrote a book about weird dreams of Muhammad.

--
Nemo - EAC Commissioner for Bible Belt Underwater Operations.
Atheist #1331 (the Palindrome of doom!)

*nemo*

Jul 24, 2008, 6:53:39 PM7/24/08
Fea...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
>
> Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.

I do. Go ahead. Send me a holy cracker. I'm not afraid of your myth.

MarkA

Jul 24, 2008, 7:00:39 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:09:46 -0400, J wrote:

> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

For encouraging people to think hard to solve tough problems? How about
the Pope, who tells people it is better to die of AIDS than to use a
condom? Shouldn't he be the one to go to hell?

"God is not great, Jesus is not your lord, you are not disciples of any
charismatic prophet. You are all human beings who must make your way
through your life by thinking and learning, and you have the job of
advancing humanities' knowledge by winnowing out the errors of past
generations and finding deeper understanding of reality. You will not find
wisdom in rituals and sacraments and dogma, which build only
self-satisfied ignorance, but you can find truth by looking at your world
with fresh eyes and a questioning mind."

--PZ Myers

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before

Bill Baker

Jul 24, 2008, 8:04:24 PM7/24/08
On Thursday 24 July 2008 02:36 pm Fea...@hotmail.com <Fea...@hotmail.com>
wrote in message

> On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>
>> >http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>
>> > Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>>
>> Excellent!  I can't wait to see what he did.
>
> Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.

Why should I have to?

--
SparTacus (ruli...@3B942731.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net) has joined #santcuary
*SparTacus is now known as Betty_Guns

Ben Kaufman

Jul 24, 2008, 8:35:16 PM7/24/08

Physics? Good one!

Ben

Liz

Jul 24, 2008, 8:51:59 PM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 12:09 pm, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

No worries, then. There is no hell.

> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist

It's just a cracker, a flavorless cracker at that.

[---]

> On his blog he frequently writes
> disparagingly of religious belief, particularly Christian belief and is a
> member of the academic cadre opposed to the teaching of Intelligent Design
> in American schools.

Academic cadre? You say that like it is a bad thing. On the
contrary, education is not only good, but desirable.

Liz #658

DanielSan

Jul 24, 2008, 9:20:46 PM7/24/08
J wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>

> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>

> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist

Yes, because nothing says eternal damnation and suffering
like.....vandalizing....a cracker.....

There you have it folks. Eternal suffering for doing naughty things to
a piece of bread.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "I distrust those people who know so well what God *
* wants them to do because I notice it always *
* coincides with their own desires." *
* --Susan B. Anthony *

DanielSan

Jul 24, 2008, 9:25:27 PM7/24/08
Bill Baker wrote:
> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>
>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>

>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>

>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.

He put a rusty nail through it and threw it out, then took a picture of
it amongst coffee grounds and a banana peel. He pierced a few ripped
out pages from the Qu'ran as well as The God Delusion with the nail as well.

Anticlimatic....

DanielSan

Jul 24, 2008, 9:34:37 PM7/24/08
Fea...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
>
> Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.

How much balls does it take to put a nail through a cracker?

Doc Smartass

Jul 24, 2008, 9:55:38 PM7/24/08
"J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in news:226v42....@news.alt.net:

> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>

> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>

> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist

Nailed it. HUZZAH!

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Religion: The operating system through which man tells gods what to do.

Preventer of Work

Jul 24, 2008, 10:08:43 PM7/24/08
Fea...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
>
> Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.

Perfect youtube vid:

First, I would launch it from a mentos/cola cannon.

The trajectory would carry it into the cat's litter box.

The cat would be seen having a squirt on it, then scratching away and
knocking the cracker onto the floor.

A broom would be seen sweeping it into a dustpan.

From the dustpan, it would be trick-flipped into the barbeque.
Real charcoal variety. But not lit,

Sitting amongst the coals, it gets splashed with lighter fluid.

Camera focuses on the lighter. Zap Zap.

Wooooosh! It lights up.

As the flame builds, a bobble head Jesus doll appears.
Waving it's head, a Jesus-y voice says:

"It's just a cracker"

Doc Smartass

Jul 24, 2008, 10:38:46 PM7/24/08
Fea...@hotmail.com wrote in

> On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in
>> message <news:226v42....@news.alt.net>...
>>
>> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>
>> >http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>
>> > Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates
>> > Eucharist
>>
>> Excellent!  I can't wait to see what he did.
>
> Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.

*snort* Who's afraid of a cracker, let alone crumb-crunching whiners?

Allan Matthews

Jul 24, 2008, 10:44:03 PM7/24/08
In article <3o2dnbAh9egLsBTV...@speakeasy.net>,
dani...@speakeasy.net says...

> Fea...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
> >> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message

> >> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
> >
> > Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.
>
> How much balls does it take to put a nail through a cracker?

Well, as PZ pointed out, just the rumor that they put nails through
crackers got a lot of Jews killed by Catholics.

I'd say PZ's use of the symbolism was apt.

allan
--
allan_matthews[at]bigfoot[dot]com
"And the moral of the story?

Doc Smartass

Jul 24, 2008, 10:43:12 PM7/24/08
DanielSan <dani...@speakeasy.net> wrote in

> J wrote:
>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>

>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>

>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> Yes, because nothing says eternal damnation and suffering
> like.....vandalizing....a cracker.....
>
> There you have it folks. Eternal suffering for doing naughty things to
> a piece of bread.

That does it. I wanna build a model rocket with a payload bay. Grind up
some cristi-corpus, pour a bit of Wild Irish Rose (any cheap red should
do), and send the poor bastard back to daddy so these people can FUCKING
RELAX.

Richo

Jul 24, 2008, 11:20:16 PM7/24/08
On Jul 25, 2:09 am, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>
> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> By Hilary White

<snip>

> A biology professor at the University of Minnesota Morris (UMM) and the
> author of the science blog Pharyngula, Myers is an avowed materialist
> atheist of the Darwinian school.

"avowed avowed materialist

atheist of the Darwinian school. "

What the Hell is that supposed to mean?

There are religious believers who accept Darwin's theory.
Accepting Darwin's theory merely indicates you know something about
the science of biology - its not a religious stance - its not an anti
religious stance.

Oh and by the way - it is just a cracker you lunatics.
You cannot hurt a biscuit or trample on its rights - its dead matter.

Mark.

thomas p.

Jul 25, 2008, 2:19:19 AM7/25/08

"Bill M" <wm...@bellsouth.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> What a totally nonsensicle remark. In religious theory after death the
> spirit leaves the physical body.
>
> How can you burn a non physical body in Hell? there is noting to burn!
>
>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>

>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>>

>> By Hilary White
>>

>> MORRIS, Minnesota, July 23, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Catholics around
>> the world were outraged earlier this month when an American academic
>> exhorted his readers on his weblog to steal a consecrated Host from a
>> Catholic Mass so that he might then desecrate it. Despite protests from
>> Catholic organisations and hundreds of individuals contacting him
>> personally, Professor Paul Zachary Myers has written that he has carried
>> through with his threat.
>>
>> A biology professor at the University of Minnesota Morris (UMM) and the
>> author of the science blog Pharyngula, Myers is an avowed materialist
>> atheist of the Darwinian school. On his blog he frequently writes
>> disparagingly of religious belief, particularly Christian belief and is a
>> member of the academic cadre opposed to the teaching of Intelligent
>> Design in American schools.

I love that last sentence. The idiots are implying that there is some small
group of anti-Christian fanatics opposing Intelligent Design being taught as
science instead of (for all practical purposes) all scientists religious or
not.

thomas p.

Jul 25, 2008, 2:21:21 AM7/25/08

<never@millions..com> skrev i en meddelelse

How does that apply to a soul that supposedly is totally non-physical - no
matter? Well, no matter, nothing to worry about nothing at all.

thomas p.

Jul 25, 2008, 2:24:39 AM7/25/08

"DanielSan" <dani...@speakeasy.net> skrev i en meddelelse

>J wrote:
>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>

>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>

>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> Yes, because nothing says eternal damnation and suffering
> like.....vandalizing....a cracker.....
>
> There you have it folks. Eternal suffering for doing naughty things to a
> piece of bread.

Grain bigot!

panam...@hotmail.com

Jul 25, 2008, 3:02:57 AM7/25/08
On Jul 24, 12:09 pm, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

Since there's not, your fantasies will have to suffice.

And you mackerel snappers could end the entire thing by skipping the
crackers and going straight to the source...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/friedgreencorrado/lastsup.jpg

You idiots *are* the closest thing to zombies on the entire fucking
planet.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
Plonked by Kadaitcha Man, Sep 06
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

panam...@hotmail.com

Jul 25, 2008, 3:28:25 AM7/25/08
On Jul 24, 10:43 pm, Doc Smartass <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com>
wrote:
> DanielSan <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote innews:3o2dnbYh9ejKtxTV...@speakeasy.net:

> > J wrote:
> >> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> >>http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>
> >> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> > Yes, because nothing says eternal damnation and suffering
> > like.....vandalizing....a cracker.....
>
> > There you have it folks.  Eternal suffering for doing naughty things to
> > a piece of bread.
>
> That does it. I wanna build a model rocket with a payload bay. Grind up
> some cristi-corpus, pour a bit of Wild Irish Rose (any cheap red should
> do), and send the poor bastard back to daddy so these people can FUCKING
> RELAX.

Now we're talkin', Doc...hell, I ain't been flying since the rich guys
in my NAR section got us kicked off the sod farm. I'd even build a new
one...perhaps a Cobra or Ranger? I didn't have the money to fly
clusters as a kid, and I'm aching to give it a try...<g>

http://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/rockets/catalogs/estes711/711est24.html

Fuck it. I'm gonna build a Farside-X, shove a bunch of C6s in it, and
go for orbit! <G>

http://www.dars.org/JimZ/estes/k-12x.pdf

Nosterill

Jul 25, 2008, 9:39:34 AM7/25/08
On Jul 24, 5:09 pm, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

Get a grip J. He threw a cracker in the trash - that's all.

MarkA

Jul 25, 2008, 9:39:27 AM7/25/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:09:46 -0400, J wrote:

> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

If there is a god who punishes people like Myers for doing what he does,
we are *all* screwed!

If you go to PZ's blog, he has a picture of the "desecrated host", laying
in a trash can along with coffee grounds, a banana peel, and pages torn
from the Quran and "The God Delusion." I noticed, however, that there was
no SPAGHETTI in that trash can!!!

Clearly, PZ knows and fears the power of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
And it's a good thing, too. No sane person would risk being boiled in
Marinara sauce for all eternity, for blaspheming against His Noodliness.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jul 25, 2008, 9:41:49 AM7/25/08
J wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

In other words, Meyers is safe...

Mark K. Bilbo

Jul 25, 2008, 9:44:15 AM7/25/08
J wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

By the way, you know everything you, you shit out. Isn't that kinda
"desecrating" the Jeebus cracker? You know, pooping it?

Or do Catholics hold it until they get to heaven?

Kate

Jul 25, 2008, 10:20:02 AM7/25/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:09:46 -0400, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

I didn't know you were Roman Catholic Iben.

You sure haven't been acting like a Catholic. Other Christians would
think this is just silly.

>http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>

>Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist

Cool - sacred cows were meant to be skewered.

Cary Kittrell

Jul 25, 2008, 11:13:43 AM7/25/08
In article <4891e065....@news-west.newscene.com> cob...@newscene.com (Kate ) writes:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:09:46 -0400, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>

> >If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> I didn't know you were Roman Catholic Iben.

What? Oh, yes. Every third or fourth post involves the pope,
some high functionary, or William "I'm pissed off at EVERYBODY!"
Donahue.

-- cary

Peacenik

Jul 25, 2008, 1:30:30 PM7/25/08

> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

If there's a hell, you will surely burn. All Prof. Myers did was take a
piece of bread (and not a very good piece at that) which was freely given to
him.

> A biology professor at the University of Minnesota Morris (UMM) and the
> author of the science blog Pharyngula, Myers is an avowed materialist
> atheist of the Darwinian school.

"an avowed materialist atheist of the Darwinian school"?

Ph33r teh 1337 avowed materialist atheist of the Darwinian
school!!!!111!!1!111

On his blog he frequently writes
> disparagingly of religious belief, particularly Christian belief and is a

Oops, left out a necessary comma after the word "belief". Shame!

> member of the academic cadre opposed to the teaching of Intelligent Design
> in American schools.

"the academic cadre"? You mean "scientists" and "smart people"?

So, what did he do to <snicker> "desecrate" <chortle> this cracker? Wipe his
ass with is? That'd be cool.

I think I'll stop by the local Cathylick church this Sunday and get me some
wafer. I'm running low on toilet paper.

Peacenik

Jul 25, 2008, 1:47:06 PM7/25/08
<Fea...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:

> > Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
>
> Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

I do! I'll gladly wipe my ass with it, toss it into the piss-and-shit filled
toilet bowl, spit on it for good measure, and say "Fuck Jesus!" as I flush
it down. No qualms, no hesitation.

Why? Because I enjoy it when religious idiots (but I repeat myself) get all
riled up about a completely harmless and trivial act.

The most telling thing about this is, if I did this act in utter secret and
didn't tell anyone, it wouldn't make a whit of difference to you or anyone
else, ever.

bam

Jul 25, 2008, 7:43:34 PM7/25/08

> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.

According to Heinrich Graetz' account,

"....a Jew, by the name of Meyer who had bought a sacred host from a
peasant, stabbed, desecrated it, and distributed parts of it to Jewish
communities in Schweidnitz, Liegnitz and elsewhere so that they could do
likewise."

This happened in Breslau, 1453.

Volksteumliche Gesichte der Juden Vol III page 58

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Graetz

BAM

bob young

Jul 26, 2008, 5:13:02 AM7/26/08

Bill M wrote:

> "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
> >
> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>

> What a totally nonsensicle remark. In religious theory after death the
> spirit leaves the physical body.
>
> How can you burn a non physical body in Hell? there is noting to burn!

They like to have it all ways Bill. When they finally run
out of 'ways'
then they move on, heads down.

Bob
Humanist, atheist, realist, sentimentalist, Brit.

Man creates gods in his own image;
and then spends the rest of his life
manipulating them to his heart's content.

> > http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
> >

> > Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
> >

> > By Hilary White
> >

> > MORRIS, Minnesota, July 23, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Catholics around the
> > world were outraged earlier this month when an American academic exhorted
> > his readers on his weblog to steal a consecrated Host from a Catholic Mass
> > so that he might then desecrate it. Despite protests from Catholic
> > organisations and hundreds of individuals contacting him personally,
> > Professor Paul Zachary Myers has written that he has carried through with
> > his threat.
> >

> > A biology professor at the University of Minnesota Morris (UMM) and the
> > author of the science blog Pharyngula, Myers is an avowed materialist

> > atheist of the Darwinian school. On his blog he frequently writes

> > disparagingly of religious belief, particularly Christian belief and is a

> > member of the academic cadre opposed to the teaching of Intelligent Design
> > in American schools.
> >

> > On his weblog, which he promotes as "evolution, development, and random
> > biological ejaculations from a godless liberal," he wrote July 8, "Can
> > anyone out there score me some consecrated communion wafers?... if any of
> > you would be willing to do what it takes to get me some, or even one, and
> > mail it to me, I'll show you sacrilege, gladly, and with much fanfare.[I
> > will] treat it with profound disrespect and heinous cracker abuse, all
> > photographed and presented here on the web."

> > --
> > J Young
> > Jvis...@live.com
> > Owner of 'LC'

mizlee

Jul 26, 2008, 12:50:13 PM7/26/08
On Jul 25, 10:20�am, cob...@newscene.com (Kate ) wrote:

I just happened to be online and only went to bed when I just couldn't
keep my eyes open any longer, watching the cracker saga play out in
real time. I even posted myself (for the very first time on
Pharyngula). Seriously, I had no idea that the rabid catholicks were
so screwed up; they were every bit as bad as the other rabid fundies
(the ones that hate the catholics). It was so depressing - thousands
of posts in only a few hours.
I was more heartend today when I saw the results of a number
of polls reported in the New York Times, indicating that, just since
2001, there has been a HUGE increase in people not only saying
religion is less important in American life, but that it SHOULD be
less important in American life. Maybe I shall live long enough after
all to see it. I think we atheists are at the tipping point, I want
to believe it, I think I believe it. For the first time, I feel the
tingle of optimism. Speak up, speak out! Don't let the bastards keep
you in the closet!

NoSpam

Jul 26, 2008, 1:22:58 PM7/26/08

"Peacenik" <cnelso...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> If there's a hell, you will surely burn. All Prof. Myers did was
> take a piece of bread (and not a very good piece at that) which was
> freely given to him.

And it wasn't even salted or have cheese flavoring!

thomas p.

Jul 27, 2008, 3:27:37 AM7/27/08

> Bill Baker wrote:
>> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>>>

>>> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>>>

>>> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>>
>> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
>>

> He put a rusty nail through it and threw it out, then took a picture of it
> amongst coffee grounds and a banana peel. He pierced a few ripped out
> pages from the Qu'ran as well as The God Delusion with the nail as well.
>
> Anticlimatic....

That is exactly what people are upset about. Their fantasies are shown to
be fantasies. There was no blood. There were no disasters. There was
nothing. They have been conned for thousands of years, and (typical for the
victims of a con) they hate the person who tells them.

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 10:35:59 AM7/27/08

"thomas p." <gud...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "DanielSan" <dani...@speakeasy.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Bill Baker wrote:
>>> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

>>> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
>>>

>> He put a rusty nail through it and threw it out, then took a picture of
>> it amongst coffee grounds and a banana peel. He pierced a few ripped out
>> pages from the Qu'ran as well as The God Delusion with the nail as well.
>>
>> Anticlimatic....
>
> That is exactly what people are upset about. Their fantasies are shown to
> be fantasies. There was no blood. There were no disasters. There was
> nothing. They have been conned for thousands of years, and (typical for
> the victims of a con) they hate the person who tells them.

What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer. You'll
get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.

BAM

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 10:37:13 AM7/27/08

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

It was done before, by another Meyer:

DanielSan

Jul 27, 2008, 10:44:13 AM7/27/08

Sorry, but threats of violence are not going to turn us.

The Chief Instigator

Jul 27, 2008, 11:31:07 AM7/27/08

Free clue (not that you're capable of understanding it, Brian): You're four
centuries and change late for the Inquisition. Go back to begging.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

thomas p.

Jul 27, 2008, 12:38:11 PM7/27/08

"DanielSan" <dani...@speakeasy.net> skrev i en meddelelse

Poor Bam is such a boob.

Ray Fischer

Jul 27, 2008, 1:24:01 PM7/27/08
bam <mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>"thomas p." <gud...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> That is exactly what people are upset about. Their fantasies are shown to
>> be fantasies. There was no blood. There were no disasters. There was
>> nothing. They have been conned for thousands of years, and (typical for
>> the victims of a con) they hate the person who tells them.
>
>What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer. You'll
>get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.

You're so worried about other people's sins that you have forgotten
that you're one of the evillist assholle posting here.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 2:04:16 PM7/27/08

"DanielSan" <dani...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> [...]

Listen to Mr. Big Shot - we'll see.

BAM

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 2:05:22 PM7/27/08

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

And when did you say, "Oh evil, be thou my good."?

BAM

DanielSan

Jul 27, 2008, 2:06:22 PM7/27/08

Produce "Mr. Big Shot" and maybe I'll start listening.

Maybe.

Doc Smartass

Jul 27, 2008, 3:58:20 PM7/27/08
"bam" <mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote in

If you're gonna throw threats around pil-grum, throw one that means
somethin'. </John Wayne>

Yeah, yeah, yeah, your daddy can beat up my daddy. *kicks sand on your
shoes*

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Religion: The operating system through which man tells gods what to do.

Doc Smartass

Jul 27, 2008, 3:58:58 PM7/27/08
"bam" <mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote in

Oh, Bamela. You're so MANly.

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 6:33:37 PM7/27/08

"DanielSan" <dani...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

Wow. what a deal for me!

BAM

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 6:34:28 PM7/27/08

"Doc Smartass" <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote in message

If I warn someone not to walk over a cliff, that's not a threat.

BAM

Message has been deleted

DanielSan

Jul 27, 2008, 9:09:21 PM7/27/08

Should be. I mean, if you're going to threaten me vicariously through
your invisible friend, all you have to do is provide evidence that this
"Mr. Big Shot" (or whatever you call your friend) exists.

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 9:14:50 PM7/27/08

"DanielSan" <dani...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

Why?

BAM

bam

Jul 27, 2008, 9:16:03 PM7/27/08

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
> That's the problem with exposing a con. both the con artist and the
> rubes get upset.
>
> Take for example the pyramid scams. The con artist are upset about
> the publicity, but most of them get out quickly after the second or
> third round, having milked the cream of the top of crop of rubes. The
> marks/rubes are upset because the bust starts just about time they
> are ready to get their payoffs.
>
> The humorous item in all this is the Cons are getting good at setting
> up well known people in the community for the fall. recently in
> Sacramento a gift scam netted a wife of a sheriffs deputy, and
> several other elect officials wives. This gifting scam seem to cover
> dozens of states, the principles have already disappeared by the time
> the scam was made public knowledge.

Anyone know what this guy's talking about?

BAM

Dogmantic Pyrrhonist (AKA Al)

Jul 27, 2008, 9:19:24 PM7/27/08
On Jul 25, 10:51 am, Liz <ehu...@neo.rr.com> wrote:

> On Jul 24, 12:09 pm, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> No worries, then. There is no hell.

> > Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> It's just a cracker, a flavorless cracker at that.

I thought they'd have been a bit nutty actually. Not having ever
tasted one, I thought they'd have carried a certain nuttiness from the
dude they're supposed to be the flesh of.
Mildly nutty, but not overpoweringly nutty, unlike his fan-club, who
are truly waaay too nutty.

Al

Dogmantic Pyrrhonist (AKA Al)

Jul 27, 2008, 9:22:12 PM7/27/08
On Jul 25, 12:08 pm, Preventer of Work <not_t...@nospam.xxx> wrote:
> Fear...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jul 24, 12:21 pm, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
> >> On Thursday 24 July 2008 12:09 pm J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message

> >> Excellent! I can't wait to see what he did.
>
> > Yeah, because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Just talk.
>
> Perfect youtube vid:
>
> First, I would launch it from a mentos/cola cannon.
>
> The trajectory would carry it into the cat's litter box.
>
> The cat would be seen having a squirt on it, then scratching away and
> knocking the cracker onto the floor.
>
> A broom would be seen sweeping it into a dustpan.
>
> From the dustpan, it would be trick-flipped into the barbeque.
> Real charcoal variety. But not lit,
>
> Sitting amongst the coals, it gets splashed with lighter fluid.
>
> Camera focuses on the lighter. Zap Zap.
>
> Wooooosh! It lights up.
>
> As the flame builds, a bobble head Jesus doll appears.
> Waving it's head, a Jesus-y voice says:
>
> "It's just a cracker"

Meh, I think I'd go with putting it in a condom, tying it off with
string, with a small weight attached, then flush the sucker down the
toilet.

Al

Dogmantic Pyrrhonist (AKA Al)

Jul 27, 2008, 9:25:25 PM7/27/08
On Jul 25, 11:44 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

> J wrote:
> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> By the way, you know everything you, you shit out. Isn't that kinda
> "desecrating" the Jeebus cracker? You know, pooping it?
>
> Or do Catholics hold it until they get to heaven?

That explains why they keep getting fat as they age.

Al

DanielSan

Jul 27, 2008, 9:26:36 PM7/27/08

Because I won't believe you otherwise.

Dogmantic Pyrrhonist (AKA Al)

Jul 27, 2008, 9:28:24 PM7/27/08
On Jul 25, 11:39 pm, MarkA <t...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:09:46 -0400, J wrote:
> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> If there is a god who punishes people like Myers for doing what he does,
> we are *all* screwed!
>
> If you go to PZ's blog, he has a picture of the "desecrated host", laying
> in a trash can along with coffee grounds, a banana peel, and pages torn
> from the Quran and "The God Delusion." I noticed, however, that there was
> no SPAGHETTI in that trash can!!!
>
> Clearly, PZ knows and fears the power of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
> And it's a good thing, too. No sane person would risk being boiled in
> Marinara sauce for all eternity, for blaspheming against His Noodliness.

Marinara sauce? Heretic! The punishment pot is full of Minestroni.
Marinara sauce was one of the host that was cast into fishy peril but
later forgiven. Ref: Sauces 3:15.
You'll be talking about gourds next.

Al

Dogmantic Pyrrhonist (AKA Al)

Jul 27, 2008, 9:45:26 PM7/27/08
On Jul 28, 9:25 am, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:35:59 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
>

> <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >"thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> >> That is exactly what people are upset about. Their fantasies are shown to
> >> be fantasies. There was no blood. There were no disasters. There was
> >> nothing. They have been conned for thousands of years, and (typical for
> >> the victims of a con) they hate the person who tells them.
>
> >What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer. You'll
> >get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.
>
> That's the problem with exposing a con. both the con artist and the
> rubes get upset.
>
> Take for example the pyramid scams. The con artist are upset about
> the publicity, but most of them get out quickly after the second or
> third round, having milked the cream of the top of crop of rubes. The
> marks/rubes are upset because the bust starts just about time they
> are ready to get their payoffs.
>
> The humorous item in all this is the Cons are getting good at setting
> up well known people in the community for the fall. recently in
> Sacramento a gift scam netted a wife of a sheriffs deputy, and
> several other elect officials wives. This gifting scam seem to cover
> dozens of states, the principles have already disappeared by the time
> the scam was made public knowledge.
>
> --
> John D. aka Stupid Wentzky in <XisNj.23413$Q52.18...@bignews9.bellsouth.net>

It's a curious aspect of human brains that the more they've bought
into a lie, the harder it is to shift them from believing it.
The best example I can think of are victims of scams like the ol'
Nigerian scan. It seems that people will keep believing they're going
to meet up with someone and get some vast fortune once they've spent
all they owned, and no amount of police showing them evidence article
after article will dissuade them. People stung for a small "fee"
often believe it straight away. But once they've sold the car,
mortgaged the house, and so on, you can't persuade them otherwise.

Al

Peacenik

Jul 28, 2008, 7:37:54 AM7/28/08
"Dogmantic Pyrrhonist (AKA Al)" <alw...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

How about this:

First moisten the stolen host it so it becomes pliable, then give it to a
married gay guy who is in an open marriage. He'll put the host on his penis
and roll a condom over it. Then he'll go ahead and commit gay adultery,
having anal sex with a man of a different race. He'll pull out, making sure
the cum-covered wafer remains inside the condom, and then he will fill the
condom with santorum. Then place the nasty condom (wear surgical gloves!) on
the face of a photo of the pope, and sandwich it with a photo of an aborted
fetus. Place the entire thing inside a stolen bible, spit on it, say "Fuck
Jesus. All hail Satan!". Then set the whole thing on fire, all while
blaspheming the holy spirit, as graven idols of Buddhas, Shivas and other
pagan gods encircle the fire as witnesses. Do this all on the Sabbath, and
in sight of thy neighbor's wife, whose ass you covet. Flush the ashes down
the toilet with plenty of piss and shit.

This covers numerous bases: gay marriage, gay sex, miscegenation, condoms,
blasphemy, abortion, bible burning, and the breaking of several
commandments.

Nosterill

Jul 28, 2008, 8:57:52 AM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 2:16 am, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Bob Officer" <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:35:59 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
> > <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >>"thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He's talking about you - a victim of one of the biggest scams ever.

thoma...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 9:16:35 AM7/28/08
On 28 Jul., 03:26, DanielSan <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> bam wrote:
> > "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

And, if he was trying to warn you or threaten you, evidence would make
both effective. Without evidence it is worthless.

> --
> *          DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226            *
> *----------------------------------------------------*
> * "I distrust those people who know so well what God *
> *  wants them to do because I notice it always       *
> *  coincides with their own desires."                *
> *                                 --Susan B. Anthony *

> ******************************************************- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -
>
> - Vis tekst i anførselstegn -

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 9:48:36 AM7/28/08
On Jul 25, 9:41 pm, "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
> J wrote:
> > If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> In other words, Meyers is safe...

I already suspect that all loons are skeptic of their god....tha's why
"J" put a "If......." to begin with.
These loony people are brainwashed from small, pity them.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 9:57:57 AM7/28/08
On Jul 27, 10:35 pm, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> >> He put a rusty nail through it and threw it out, then took a picture of
> >> it amongst coffee grounds and a banana peel.  He pierced a few ripped out
> >> pages from the Qu'ran as well as The God Delusion with the nail as well.
>
> >> Anticlimatic....
>
> > That is exactly what people are upset about.  Their fantasies are shown to
> > be fantasies.  There was no blood.  There were no disasters.  There was
> > nothing.  They have been conned for thousands of years, and (typical for
> > the victims of a con) they hate the person who tells them.
>
> What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer. You'll
> get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.
>
> BAM- Hide quoted text -

Why we need your god to do miracles when he could have just prevented
all the diseases ?
But no, your god has no such power and you know it too, right?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 10:01:45 AM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 2:04 am, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

> > bam wrote:
> >> "thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer.
> >> You'll get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.
>
> > Sorry, but threats of violence are not going to turn us.
>
> Listen to Mr. Big Shot - we'll see.
>
> BAM- Hide quoted text -

We certainly will see, we know you have no balls to stand up to your
murderous god !
If we ever need to subscribe to a god, our god will definitely kill
you god...wanna bet, asshole?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 10:03:16 AM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 2:06 am, DanielSan <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> bam wrote:
> > "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

No.
If Bam can produce a Mr. Big Shit, we will have our own "Mr. Big Shot".

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 10:04:19 AM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 6:33 am, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

> > bam wrote:
> >> "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

> >> Listen to Mr. Big Shot - we'll see.
>
> > Produce "Mr. Big Shot" and maybe I'll start listening.
>
> > Maybe.
>
> Wow. what a deal for me!
>
> BAM- Hide quoted text -

Because you have no balls.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 10:07:10 AM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 6:34 am, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Doc Smartass" <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote in message

> > "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote in
>
> >> "thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer.
> >> You'll get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.
>
> > If you're gonna throw threats around pil-grum, throw one that means
> > somethin'. </John Wayne>
>
> > Yeah, yeah, yeah, your daddy can beat up my daddy. *kicks sand on your
> > shoes*
>
> If I warn someone not to walk over a cliff, that's not a threat.
>
> BAM- Hide quoted text -

Yes, we would not do unsensible thing.
But if you decided to do so, hoping for an intervention in your god to
prove his existence, we are glad to be your witness. We also can ask
your Pope to come along to give a helping hand.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 10:14:00 AM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 7:25 am, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:35:59 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
>

> <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >"thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> >> That is exactly what people are upset about.  Their fantasies are shown to
> >> be fantasies.  There was no blood.  There were no disasters.  There was
> >> nothing.  They have been conned for thousands of years, and (typical for
> >> the victims of a con) they hate the person who tells them.
>
> >What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer. You'll
> >get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.
>
> That's the problem with exposing a con. both the con artist and the
> rubes get upset.
>
> Take for example the pyramid scams. The con artist are upset about
> the publicity, but most of them get out quickly after the second or
> third round, having milked the cream of the top of crop of rubes. The
> marks/rubes are upset because the bust starts just about time they
> are ready to get their payoffs.
>
> The humorous item in all this is the Cons are getting good at setting
> up well known  people in the community for the fall. recently in
> Sacramento a gift scam netted a wife of a sheriffs deputy, and
> several other elect officials wives. This gifting scam seem to cover
> dozens of states, the principles have already disappeared by the time
> the scam was made public knowledge.
>
> --
> John D. aka Stupid Wentzky in <XisNj.23413$Q52.18...@bignews9.bellsouth.net>
> stated WRT the sex offenders register in South Carolina
> "Some idiot in the pinko commie tax leech business group, at the expense of
> the people, tried to get me to register on that unconsstitutional bullshit
> list"
> and in Message <ZsuNj.2183$tG6....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>Stupid wrote:
>
> "By telling that fool that i was NOT reuqired to register.
> It is written in plain english,"- Hide quoted text -

And I admire those ancient cons' ability to write the bible to fool
even "Bam", "J", "rbwinn", "Ray", "Adman" who live in this digital
age.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 10:15:39 AM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 9:16 am, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Bob Officer" <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:35:59 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
> > <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >>"thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> BAM- Hide quoted text -

We know perfectly well.

Nosterill

Jul 28, 2008, 10:27:52 AM7/28/08
On Jul 24, 11:06 pm, I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN <X...@operamail.com> wrote:
> On 24 jul, 18:05, never@millions..com wrote:

> > On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:16:15 +0100, "Bill M" <wm...@bellsouth.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > >"J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message

> > >What a totally nonsensicle remark. In religious theory after death the
> > >spirit leaves the physical body.
>
> > >How can you burn a non physical body in Hell? there is noting to burn!
>
> > According to the laws of physics, matter can not be completely
> > destroyed, only its form is changed.
>
> > DCI
>
> ALL NIGGERS ARE VICIADOS IN CRAKER

Hmmmm.... This tends to support my theory that TC is a random rant
generator/bot.

Message has been deleted

Hatter

Jul 28, 2008, 2:20:47 PM7/28/08
On Jul 24, 12:09 pm, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> If there is a hell, Prof. Meyers will surely burn.
>
> http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072309.html
>
> Atheist Professor Follows Through on Promise and Desecrates Eucharist
>
> By Hilary White
>
> MORRIS, Minnesota, July 23, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Catholics around the
> world were outraged earlier this month when an American academic exhorted
> his readers on his weblog to steal a consecrated Host from a Catholic Mass
> so that he might then desecrate it. Despite protests from Catholic
> organisations and hundreds of individuals contacting him personally,
> Professor Paul Zachary Myers has written that he has carried through with
> his threat.

Meanwhile in the same time period scores of people, actual real live
been born and all that, people, have been murdered. Yet the protests
are over a cracker.

Wow Catholics are stupid.

Hatter

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Doc Smartass

Jul 28, 2008, 7:32:55 PM7/28/08
"bam" <mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:NG6jk.8975$US3.5931
@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

> "Doc Smartass" <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote in message

>> "bam" <mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote in
>>

>>> "thomas p." <gud...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer.
>>> You'll get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.
>>

>> If you're gonna throw threats around pil-grum, throw one that means
>> somethin'. </John Wayne>
>>
>> Yeah, yeah, yeah, your daddy can beat up my daddy. *kicks sand on your
>> shoes*
>
> If I warn someone not to walk over a cliff, that's not a threat.

You're tilting at molehills, not mountains, Donny.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Religion: The operating system through which man tells gods what to do.

bam

Jul 28, 2008, 7:43:49 PM7/28/08

"Hatter" <Hatt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>Wow Catholics are stupid.

And what an elightened chap Professor Myers must be.

BAM

bam

Jul 28, 2008, 7:44:48 PM7/28/08

<hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Have a good life, loser.

BAM

bam

Jul 28, 2008, 7:48:24 PM7/28/08

> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:16:03 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
> <mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>>"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message

>>> That's the problem with exposing a con. both the con artist and the
>>> rubes get upset.
>>>
>>> Take for example the pyramid scams. The con artist are upset about
>>> the publicity, but most of them get out quickly after the second or
>>> third round, having milked the cream of the top of crop of rubes. The
>>> marks/rubes are upset because the bust starts just about time they
>>> are ready to get their payoffs.
>>>
>>> The humorous item in all this is the Cons are getting good at setting
>>> up well known people in the community for the fall. recently in
>>> Sacramento a gift scam netted a wife of a sheriffs deputy, and
>>> several other elect officials wives. This gifting scam seem to cover
>>> dozens of states, the principles have already disappeared by the time
>>> the scam was made public knowledge.
>>
>>Anyone know what this guy's talking about?
>
> Religion is just another scam. A long running con. The rubes are in
> the pews, make sure you don't insult them by raping their sons.

Right. That's what the Devil told Eve. The Jews whispered to the Protestants
the same thing - the Catholics are keeping you in the dark! and now the
"enlightened atheists" are echoing the old lie, "God has made a slave of
you." And bravely, they shake their fists at the gods like Prometheus, and
fumble around for their credit cards to get into the internet porno sites -
free, free, free at last!

BAM

bam

Jul 28, 2008, 7:49:47 PM7/28/08

<hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hoola boola, Ug ug. Ever been to school?

BAM

Cary Kittrell

Jul 28, 2008, 9:23:43 PM7/28/08
bam" <mcca...@bellsouth.net>

> "Bob Officer" <bobofficersW.0.0.7> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:16:03 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
> > <mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >

> >>"Bob Officer" <bobofficersW.0.0.7> wrote in message

Actually, atheists have a warm spot for Prometheus -- hence
the imprimateur of the publishing company -- for the very
same reason that the serpent was the hero of the Genesis
myth: both said "So, you want to grow up and learn to stand
on your own two feet?"

-- cary

Nosterill

Jul 29, 2008, 12:55:00 AM7/29/08
On Jul 29, 12:48 am, "bam bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Bob Officer" <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:16:03 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
> > <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >>"Bob Officer" <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message

I don't think you will ever hear an atheist - enlightened or otherwise
- saying "God has made a slave of you." although it would be entirely
reasonable to say that religion has made a slave of you.

> And bravely, they shake their fists at the gods like Prometheus, and
> fumble around for their credit cards to get into the internet porno sites -
> free, free, free at last!

Message has been deleted

Hatter

Jul 29, 2008, 8:35:04 AM7/29/08
On Jul 28, 7:43 pm, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Hatter" <Hatte...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> BAM- Hide quoted text -

Now if his thing was to point out the stupidity of protesting over a
cracker...yes. If it was just a "lets piss off the papists," which it
seems like it was, then no he is also guilty of stupidity and rudeness
without reason.

Hatter

Mark K. Bilbo

Jul 29, 2008, 2:13:42 PM7/29/08

You're just jealous...

bam

Jul 29, 2008, 11:16:07 PM7/29/08

> On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:48:24 -0400, in alt.abortion, "bam"
> How can you be so stupid? Eve wasn't the 1st woman. The story of the
> garden is a myth, a simpleton's story.
>
> God hasn't made a slave of anyone. God Doesn't exist. Men make Men
> slaves. Often Men use religion to justify Slavery.
>
> Even your tired cult has used religion to justify slavery, Serfdom
> and repression.
>
> It take greedy men to create gods. Intelligent people discard the
> notions of gods.

Yes yes - pat yourself on the back oh enlightened one. But don't fight straw
men. There are no gods. We never said there were. There is one God.

BAM

•R. L. Measures

Jul 30, 2008, 4:32:30 AM7/30/08
In article <P0Rjk.924$vX2...@bignews6.bellsouth.net>, "bam"
<mcca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

** ... with multiple personalities, one of whom somehow managed to
impregnate his mom.

"If you understand it, it is not God."
- - Saint Augustine (354 - 430), Sermon 117

--
R.L. Measures. 805-386-3734, www.somis.org

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2008, 6:18:47 AM7/30/08
On Jul 27, 10:35 pm, "bam" <mcca5b...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "DanielSan" <daniel...@speakeasy.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> >> He put a rusty nail through it and threw it out, then took a picture of
> >> it amongst coffee grounds and a banana peel.  He pierced a few ripped out
> >> pages from the Qu'ran as well as The God Delusion with the nail as well.
>
> >> Anticlimatic....
>
> > That is exactly what people are upset about.  Their fantasies are shown to
> > be fantasies.  There was no blood.  There were no disasters.  There was
> > nothing.  They have been conned for thousands of years, and (typical for
> > the victims of a con) they hate the person who tells them.
>
> What a laugh. Like God is going to perform a miracle for an evildoer. You'll
> get your supernatural evidence - when it's too late.
>
> BAM- Hide quoted text -

Your stupid god did not even perform anything on the believers, let
alone for others !
But if he is going to do miracles, then nothing is too late....this
shows that you know nothing, nothing at all.

It is loading more messages.