Stone Hearth at Barry's Corner is open!

Brad Almanac

Nov 3, 2011, 11:12:09 AM11/3/11
to AllstonBrighton2006
Hi all,

I know many of you were following last year's discussion about the
fight for and against the opening of Stone Hearth Pizza at Barry's
Corner (the intersection of Western & North Harvard) in lower Allston,
and I'm happy to let everyone know that, as of this past Monday,
they're open for business. I had an excellent dinner there last night
with family and friends, and look forward to many more. Such a great
addition to the neighborhood, and many thanks to those who spoke up in
support.

-Brad

P.S. I enjoyed a tasty pint of Whale's Tale Pale Ale (made by Cisco
Brewers on Nantucket) with my dinner last night. No sign of Homer
Simpson, though.

Patricia McLaughlin

Nov 3, 2011, 11:57:21 AM11/3/11
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Can't wait to try it out!

Patricia McLaughlin
Program and Events Administrator
College of Arts and Sciences
International Studies Program
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Gasson 109
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617-552-3272
617-552-2145 (fax)
mcla...@bc.edu

Hi all,

-Brad

Vivien Wu

Nov 3, 2011, 12:38:17 PM11/3/11
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

I would be interested in seeing whether they hired local residents and are sourcing from local vendors.

Tony G

Nov 4, 2011, 8:03:36 AM11/4/11
to AllstonBrighton2006
I would be interested to know if local residents applied for the
jobs.

On Nov 3, 12:38 pm, Vivien Wu <vivien...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be interested in seeing whether they hired local residents and are
> sourcing from local vendors.
> On Nov 3, 2011 12:19 PM, "Patricia McLaughlin" <patricia.mclaughli...@bc.edu>
> wrote:
>
> > Can't wait to try it out!