Implementing Agilo in Production Server (TRAC)

suman.chithambaram

Jul 15, 2010, 2:19:00 AM7/15/10
to Agilo for Scrum
Hi ,

We are planning to implement Agilo in already running trac system. we
have the following questions.can any body please help us .

1.What are steps needs to be followed to implement agilo in already
running trac system

2.What are the recommended versions we have to use

3.What are test cases we need to test, after implementing agilo to
test the basic flow of working

If you know any help document please let us know .

Thanks
Chithambara Suman N

Andrea Tomasini

Jul 20, 2010, 6:24:03 AM7/20/10
to ag...@googlegroups.com
On 15 Jul, 2010, at 8:19 , suman.chithambaram wrote:

> Hi ,
Hi Suman,

> We are planning to implement Agilo in already running trac system. we
> have the following questions.can any body please help us .
>
> 1.What are steps needs to be followed to implement agilo in already
> running trac system

Basically you do not have to change much, Agilo is a trac plugin, and adds some tables to your existing environment. Because it is software though, you better do a backup of the environment or an hotcopy, and try it out there first. If you are using other plugins there might be some incompatibilities, so having a test environment helps.

> 2.What are the recommended versions we have to use

Just download the latest one

> 3.What are test cases we need to test, after implementing agilo to
> test the basic flow of working

There is a Quick Start documented in the help, it shows you how to attribute/create the needed Scrum Roles and the Team. Than you need to have Sprints for every Milestone (that basically represents a Release), and start building your Product Backlog.

> If you know any help document please let us know .

There are some documents on agile42 website as well as some screencasts that might help you in understanding how to perform the most common operations.

> Thanks
YAW

> Chithambara Suman N
ANdreaT