It's official - Tuesday 16th November

3 visningar

Ed Wong

oläst,
3 nov. 2010 16:41:052010-11-03
till Agile Oxford
OK, I've sorted out the details.

Our first meetup is on Tuesday 16th November at the offices of White
October at 7pm.

The address is:

3 The Gallery
54 Marston St
Oxford OX4 1LF

Directions here:
http://www.whiteoctober.co.uk/contact-_3/

There is ample parking at the rear of the building.

I will start another thread regarding what we want to cover that
evening.

Please let others know about this. :)

AlistairH

oläst,
4 nov. 2010 10:55:182010-11-04
till Agile Oxford
What time do you expect things to go on until? I'll be travelling back
from London but will do what I can to get over if I think I can make
it in time.

Cheers,

Alistair

Ed Wong

oläst,
4 nov. 2010 19:40:332010-11-04
till Agile Oxford
Alistair...I would think about 9pm but that's just a guess. There are
several convenient watering holes nearby too, so they could be likely
destinations, also.

Everyone...We need to decide what the format of the meetup is going to
be. I said earlier that I would start another thread but this one will
do.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what they would like to discuss
and/or a format for the evening? I'll do a roll call, closer to the
time, too.

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra