Fwd: KSHITIJ - The Techno-Management fest of IIT Kharagpur

Viren Timble

Nov 11, 2010, 11:41:06 PM11/11/10
to aeromode...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gourav mohata <gourav...@ktj.in>
Date: Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:23 AM
Subject: KSHITIJ - The Techno-Management fest of IIT Kharagpur
To: NoReply KTJ <nor...@ktj.in>

KSHITIJ

Kshitij, the annual techno-management fest of IIT Kharagpur has come a long way since its inception in 2004 in becoming the largest fest of its kind in the whole of Asia.
It has been our earnest endeavour to provide a platform to numerous talented students across the world to exhibit their scientific dexterity and managerial acumen and spread the spirit of youth by uniting young minds from  various colleges under the banner of science, technology and management.

Terra Drifters- The Hovercraft Designing Competition

Kshitij 2011 presents its brand new event Terra Drifters. Can you name a vehicle which can travel on land, water, grass, mud, sand and is also used in war rescues and can even travel on land filled with mines and explosives? Yes, it is the Hovercraft.  Hovercrafts move over a cushion of high pressure air. We see hovercrafts in movies like Die Another Day. However Kshitij 2011 has come up with this event which gives you the opportunity to design the multi-utility vehicle yourself. Make a hovercraft and run it over land, water, mud, grass and sand and win yourself a handsome prize money of  40,000.

The problem statement on Terra Drifters is up on our website.

Prize money of Rs. 40,000 at stake.

For more information, log on to www.ktj.in/#Terra_Drifters

Laws of Motion- The Aircraft Designing Competition

All the efforts of the human mind cannot exhaust the essence of a single fly.

The Wright Brothers built the first plane in early 20th century, The United States built the Flying Fortress during World War 2, India built Tejas in the 21st century and in January 2011, young brains from across the world are invited to fly their machines in the colours of Kshitij. With certification from IMechE, Laws of Motion is one of the flagship events of Kshitij and attracts huge participation from all across India. Design a RC motor powered aircraft and perform the given tasks to win one of the most popular events organized on the globe.

The problem statement for Laws of Motion is up on the website.

For more information, log on to www.ktj.in/#Laws_of_Motion .

Prize money of Rs.50,000.

Certified by IMechE.

Sponsored by BOEING

Kshitij 2011 is going to be held from 28th January through 31st January 2010.

We look forward to a splendid first-rate participation so that together we come closer to what we are aiming at.
Let us together lend Kshitij the purpose for which it is organized. For further information about Kshitij , log on to www.ktj.in .

--
Gourav Mohata
Organising Team member,Kshitij 2011

Technology Students' Gymkhana

IIT Kharagpur.
Mob : 9547891147
email : gourav...@ktj.in

--
Regards
Viren Timble

kshitijthetechnomanagementfestofiitkharagpur.zip