Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Anand :)

ongelezen,
7 sep 2010, 07:20:2807-09-2010
aan aeromode...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: avani goyal <avanig...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Subject: Invitation to be a part of IEEE-TSEC Technical festival-ISAAC 2010
To: technic_iitb <techni...@googlegroups.com>, iitb-sc <IIT...@googlegroups.com>, elec...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bhavana Vishnani <bhavana_...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM
To: avanig...@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am a student of Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC) which is affiliated to the Mumbai University. Also, I am a committee member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) student branch in TSEC, IEEE-TSEC.

IEEE-TSEC Students Activities And Conferences, or ISAAC, is an annual national level technical festival organized by IEEE-TSEC. With an array of Workshops, Contests and Conferences from leading professionals lined up every year; ISAAC manages to attract thousands of students from all over India to be a part of a spectacle of technology. Started 12 years ago, ISAAC has been improving in all aspects, quality and quantity wise.

In ISAAC 2010, we plan to organize a Technical Exhibition besides the trademarked workshops, contests and conferences. ISAAC 2010 will be tentatively held for three days- 26th September, 2nd October and 3rd October.

This year we have organised the following evets:

WORKSHOPS:

web-designing

photoshop and illustrator

oracle

robotics level 1 and level 3

aero-modelling

telescope making

CONTESTS:

Non-Robotics-

occult coding

c.o.d.e.r

photomontage(photoshop)

web wielder(web designing)

Technical paper presentation

Matlab and image processing

treasure hunt

R^3 (best out of waste)

circuitron

stockwave

Robotics-

reckon (line follower)

reverse hypnosis (line follower)

roadblock 2.0

kick-start(robo soccer)

gladiators(robo-wars)

burnout(robo F1)

CONFERENCES:

Clinical Research- by Institute of Clinical Research(ICRI)

Cloud-computing- by Karrox and Microsoft

Future of Processors- Intel

All details of our festival and events have been listed in our website www.isaac2010.com

Regards,

ISAAC 2010 Publicity Team