AdParams not working!!!!

majco

Feb 19, 2010, 10:49:26 AM2/19/10
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

today I detected that the parameters are not diplayed in real
campaign!!!
Yesterday everything worked fine.
Where is the problem?

Have you someone similar problem???

This problem create a bad name for our company...

Thanks

majco

Feb 21, 2010, 4:23:30 AM2/21/10
to AdWords API Forum
No reaction???

Ales Sturala

Feb 21, 2010, 6:21:47 AM2/21/10
to AdWords API Forum
We have it integrated into our system, however nobody wants to use it
because there is no way how to check how the ads are going to look
like, because there is no integration into AdWords web interface or
editor. As far as I now there are no plans for integrating it. And in
my humble opinion, the integration is almost impossible because of the
decision to set adparam values on keywrods instead of ads, so you
actually cannot check it. I wonder if someone in AdWords team had this
in mind. (sorry for complaining again..)

On Feb 21, 10:23 am, majco <martinusapiklie...@centrum.sk> wrote:
> No reaction???

majco

Feb 21, 2010, 10:39:59 AM2/21/10
to AdWords API Forum
It is possible to check only after real campaing started, it's true.
But to the date of 18.2. both parameters worked perfectly.
Now working only param2...

Some response from Google Team???

Thanks

AdWords API Advisor

Feb 23, 2010, 10:19:19 AM2/23/10
to AdWords API Forum
Hi All,

Thank you for reporting this problem. We are still investigating it
and I'll update you when I have more information.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

Pascal

Mar 1, 2010, 9:12:40 AM3/1/10
to AdWords API Forum
It just started working again for us. It was effectivly down from
18.2. until earlier this morning.
I had no chance to check for param2 yet but param1 is working right
now.

AdWords API Advisor

Mar 3, 2010, 6:21:42 PM3/3/10
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

A fix for this problem was deployed late on Friday the 26th. Let us
know if you see any further issues.

Best,
- Eric