Sandbox DB Refresh: August 28

AdWords API Advisor

Aug 24, 2009, 1:30:58 PM8/24/09
to AdWords API Forum
I wanted to give everyone advanced warning that the AdWords API
Sandbox's database is scheduled to be refreshed on Friday, August 28.
Following the refresh all data stored in the Sandbox will be cleared,
and you will have to recreate your client accounts with a call to
getClientAccounts().

More information on the Sandbox environment and our periodic refreshes
is available at: http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_sandbox.html

Best,
Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

harroot

Aug 29, 2009, 6:20:40 AM8/29/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi

I'm using dotNet v13 api, before august 28 I successfully could login
to sandbox, but now I can't do that,
here is the workflow`
1.set in soap header values

<add key="Email" value="(email)@gmail.com"/>
<add key="Password" value="***********"/>
<add key="DeveloperToken" value="(Email)@gmail.com++USD"/>
<add key="ApplicationToken" value="Put_Application_Token_"/>
<add key="v13.Url" value="https://sandbox.google.com"/>
and call to getClientAccounts(). method, it's worked.
2.set values for client
<add key="ClientEmail" value="client_5+(email)@gmail.com"/>
<add key="DeveloperToken" value="(Email)@gmail.com++USD"/>
<add key="ApplicationToken" value="Put_Application_Token_"/>
<add key="v13.Url" value="https://sandbox.google.com"/>
then call to getAccountInfo() and get exception that "Invalid
client email specified".

Can anyone tell, what is the error reason?

Kind regards
Harut.

On Aug 24, 10:30 pm, AdWords API Advisor
<adwordsapiadvi...@google.com> wrote:
> I wanted to give everyone advanced warning that the AdWords APISandbox'sdatabase is scheduled to be refreshed on Friday, August 28.
> Following the refresh all data stored in theSandboxwill be cleared,
> and you will have to recreate your client accounts with a call to
> getClientAccounts().
>
> More information on theSandboxenvironment and our periodic refreshes
> is available at:http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_sandbo...

Harutyun Terteryan

Aug 31, 2009, 12:43:02 AM8/31/09
to AdWords API Forum

Aug 31, 2009, 6:26:38 AM8/31/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi, I have nearly the same issue as harroot. I'm using the Java client
library to make a call to getClientAccounts(), which I have checked
retrieves 5 client accounts of the form client_x+email. However when I
use one of those accounts to add a campaign to the sandbox I get the
following error:

<ns1:code>9</ns1:code>
<ns1:message>Invalid client email specified.</ns1:message>
<ns1:trigger>client_1+j...@gmail.com</ns1:trigger>

I use the following code to get the client accounts, this code is run
everytime a user attempts to connect to the sandbox:

AccountInterface accountInterface = null;
accountInterface = user.generateClientAdWordsUser(null).getService
(AdWordsService.V13.ACCOUNT_SERVICE);
accountInterface.getClientAccounts();

the user variable has been created at an earlier point and has all the
credentials for the mcc account and the credentials for the client
account. using the above should create an adwords user object
representing the MCC account, so it will create the client accounts
with the last call.

I haven't changed any of my code since the 28th of august, so I'm a
bit at wits end what could be wrong.

Thanks in advance for your response,
Jaap

Fartzilla

Aug 29, 2009, 7:10:27 AM8/29/09
to AdWords API Forum
I am also getting the same error, using PHP to v13 API. Used to work
as recently as 24 hours ago but no longer.

Have successfully re-created accounts using getClientAccounts() but
using the newly-created account emails results in the "Invalid client
email specified" error.

Kelvin Li

Peter

Aug 29, 2009, 8:53:54 PM8/29/09
to AdWords API Forum
I too am using the sandbox and encountering the same error.
I have done getClientAccounts(). As required on a cleaned out sandbox
and it has not fixed the issue.
I still get the error "Invalid client email specified". Is this
working for others?

Peter

Aug 30, 2009, 12:26:23 PM8/30/09
to AdWords API Forum
I am also getting this problem I think there is an issue with the
sandbox

*** Incoming SOAP
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultstring>Invalid client email specified.</faultstring>
<detail>
<ns1:fault xmlns:ns1="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v13">
<ns1:code>9</ns1:code>
<ns1:message>Invalid client email specified.</ns1:message>
<ns1:trigger>client_1+(my_email_was_here)@gmail.com</ns1:trigger>
</ns1:fault>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Alex Parij

Aug 30, 2009, 7:47:10 PM8/30/09
to AdWords API Forum
I get the same error since Friday. I went through couple of dummy
email accounts and client_1 to client_5 , nothing works.
Something must have changed.

Kelvin Li

Aug 31, 2009, 12:11:29 AM8/31/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Adwords API team,
Looks like some issue with the sandbox after the db refresh, all
the existing code failed due to this error 'invalid client email
specified'. Any ETA on fixing it?
it's blocking our test/development. Is there any get around for that?

Thank you!

-Kelvin

On Aug 29, 6:20 pm, harroot <harr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using dotNet v13 api, before august 28 I successfully could login
> tosandbox, but now I can't do that,
> here is the  workflow`
> 1.set in soap header values
>
>     <add key="Email" value="(email)@gmail.com"/>
>     <add key="Password" value="***********"/>
>     <add key="DeveloperToken" value="(Email)@gmail.com++USD"/>
>     <add key="ApplicationToken" value="Put_Application_Token_"/>
>     <add key="v13.Url" value="https://sandbox.google.com"/>
>     and call to getClientAccounts(). method, it's worked.
> 2.set values for client
>     <add key="Email" value="(email)@gmail.com"/>
>     <add key="Password" value="***********"/>
>     <add key="ClientEmail" value="client_5+(email)@gmail.com"/>
>     <add key="DeveloperToken" value="(Email)@gmail.com++USD"/>
>     <add key="ApplicationToken" value="Put_Application_Token_"/>
>     <add key="v13.Url" value="https://sandbox.google.com"/>
>     then call to getAccountInfo() and get exception that "Invalid
> client email specified".
>
> Can anyone tell, what is the error reason?
>
> Kind regards
> Harut.
>
> On Aug 24, 10:30 pm, AdWords API Advisor
>
> <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com> wrote:
> > I wanted to give everyone advanced warning that the AdWords APISandbox'sdatabase is scheduled to be refreshed on Friday, August 28.
> > Following therefreshall data stored in theSandboxwill be cleared,

Fartzilla

Aug 31, 2009, 12:51:43 AM8/31/09
to AdWords API Forum
I also have the same problem, using PHP on v13 Sandbox API - "Invalid
client email specified".
- error occurs when trying to modify any client email related objects
in the sandbox api, eg addCampaign().
- error occurs even after calling getClientAccounts and using one of
the valid test client emails
- error does not occur in the production API, ie can call and make
changes to live client emails with no problems
- error started appearing on Aug 28 / 29

On Aug 31, 12:43 pm, Harutyun Terteryan <harr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Eric Gomes

Aug 31, 2009, 10:01:02 AM8/31/09
to datapop....@gmail.com, AdWords API Forum
I have the same problem.
I haven't find a way to solve it til now.

Eric Koleda, please help us.  ;-)

Regards,
_____________________
Eric M Gomes
55 11 9950 3930 - Brasil

AdWords API Advisor

Aug 31, 2009, 10:32:52 AM8/31/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reporting this problem, and for posting detailed
information about the error (it helps me immensely in the debugging
process). I have been able to reproduce the problem and I am working
with the core engineering team to get it resolved. I'll update this
thread when I have more information.

On Aug 31, 10:01 am, Eric Gomes <ericgo...@octavarium.com.br> wrote:
> I have the same problem.I haven't find a way to solve it til now.

Peer

Aug 31, 2009, 8:25:07 PM8/31/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Everyone,

It seems to be working now (at least for me).

Best,
Peer Jakobsen

harroot

Sep 1, 2009, 1:36:25 AM9/1/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all

Finally it works, thank you very match.

Best
Harut.

Eric Gomes

Sep 1, 2009, 1:40:24 AM9/1/09
to har...@gmail.com, AdWords API Forum
It's back again... clear and fine!
Thank you.

Regards,
_____________________
Eric M Gomes
55 11 9950 3930
www.octavarium.com.br
www.google.com/profiles/OctavariumTecnologia

AdWords API Advisor

Sep 1, 2009, 8:58:28 AM9/1/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Everyone,

A fix was pushed out last night, and it appears to be working well.
Let me know if you run into any further issues.

Best,
- Eric