Bump on impression share feature request

Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)

Apr 8, 2009, 5:31:46 PM4/8/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi API team,

Could you guys please reconsider adding the impression share stats to
the columns available in the campaign report?

It's very frustrating that we have to pull this data into our system
through clumsy emailed reports.

I really hope we can get this released as part of V13.

Thanks,
Peer Jakobsen

AdWords API Advisor

Apr 14, 2009, 10:54:58 AM4/14/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Peer,

I spoke to the reports engineering team about this and the impression
share-related columns are currently implemented in the AdWords API,
but they haven't been exposed publicly (I believe the original
intention was to make them available to a limited set of developers).
In any case, they are fine with opening it up to everyone at this
point. They need to flip a few things to make the columns publicly
visible in the documentation, and at that point you should be good to
start using them.

I'll update this thread when that's done.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick

On Apr 8, 5:31 pm, "Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)"

Peer

Apr 15, 2009, 1:40:58 PM4/15/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Jeff,

Thanks a lot for this update. This is really great news!

Cheers,

Peer

On 14 avr, 16:54, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

AdWords API Advisor

May 18, 2009, 10:40:46 AM5/18/09
to AdWords API Forum
Just another update to let folks know that this hasn't been forgotten.
There's been some delay as the reports team determined exactly what is
not exposed in the public documentation yet and what they feel
comfortable exposing. The final determination was made to expose more
rather than less, which is the good news. The bad news is that it will
be another few weeks before we can get everything reflected in the
documentation.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Apr 15, 1:40 pm, Peer <peer.jakob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Jeff,
>
> Thanks a lot for this update. This is really great news!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peer
>
> On 14 avr, 16:54, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello Peer,
>
> >  I spoke to the reports engineering team about this and theimpression
> > share-related columns are currently implemented in the AdWords API,
> > but they haven't been exposed publicly (I believe the original
> > intention was to make them available to a limited set of developers).
> > In any case, they are fine with opening it up to everyone at this
> > point. They need to flip a few things to make the columns publicly
> > visible in the documentation, and at that point you should be good to
> > start using them.
>
> >  I'll update this thread when that's done.
>
> > Cheers,
> > -Jeff Posnick
>
> > On Apr 8, 5:31 pm, "Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)"
>
> > <peer.jakob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi API team,
>
> > > Could you guys please reconsider adding theimpressionshare stats to

AdWords API Advisor

May 27, 2009, 11:40:49 AM5/27/09
to AdWords API Forum
Okay! We're live with the impression share columns
(exactMatchImpShare, impShare, lostImpShareBudget, and
lostImpShareRank) in the documentation, and anyone interested in those
columns should feel free to use them. You'll find them at the bottom
of the list of optional columns for the Campaign report and a few
other report types:

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_report_campaign.html#aggr_CampaignSummary

We'll probably post something on the blog (http://
adwordsapi.blogspot.com/) in the next couple of weeks summarizing all
the recent additions to the ReportService.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On May 18, 10:40 am, AdWords API Advisor