AdWords API Offline

AdWords API Advisor

Oct 6, 2009, 8:03:25 PM10/6/09
to AdWords API Forum
We are currently performing some unscheduled maintenance on the
AdWords API servers. You won't be able to access the API, but your
ads will continue to run as normal. I'll update this thread when the
servers are available again.

Best,
-Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

AdWords API Advisor

Oct 6, 2009, 10:25:51 PM10/6/09
to AdWords API Forum
To clarify, this maintenance is only affecting v2009 of AdWords API.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will update this thread when
the maintenance is over.

--Stan Grinberg, AdWords API Team

On Oct 6, 8:03 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

Manish

Oct 7, 2009, 10:26:38 AM10/7/09
to AdWords API Forum
Can some body update us with the status of the service maintenance?
The v2009 services still seem to be down.
Regards,
Manish

On Oct 6, 10:25 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
wrote:
> To clarify, this maintenance is only affecting v2009 of AdWords API.
> We apologize for any inconvenience and will update this thread when
> the maintenance is over.
>
> --Stan Grinberg, AdWords API Team
>
> On Oct 6, 8:03 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
> wrote:
>

> > We are currently performing some unscheduled maintenance on the
> > AdWords API servers.  You won't be able to access the API, but your
> > ads will continue to run as normal.  I'll update this thread when the
> > servers are available again.
>
> > Best,
> > -Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team- Hide quoted text -

AdWords API Advisor

Oct 7, 2009, 8:32:31 PM10/7/09
to AdWords API Forum
The v2009 services are up again. Thank you for your patience during
this unscheduled maintenance.

--Stan Grinberg, AdWords API Team