Sandbox Database Refresh: Friday, Jan. 23

AdWords API Advisor

Jan 20, 2009, 4:38:46 PM1/20/09
to AdWords API Forum
I wanted to give everyone advanced warning that the AdWords API
Sandbox's database is scheduled to be refreshed on Friday, Jan. 23.
Following the refresh all data stored in the Sandbox will be cleared,
and you will have to recreate your client accounts with a call to
getClientAccounts().

More information on the Sandbox environment and our periodic refreshes
is available at

http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_sandbox.html

We've obviously seen an abnormal amount of instability with the
Sandbox environment of late. While we hope the database refresh takes
place smoothly and only entails minimal downtime, we be specifically
on the lookout for any issues following the work.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

AdWords API Advisor

Jan 20, 2009, 5:13:45 PM1/20/09
to AdWords API Forum
Apologies, the date was just changed to Friday, Jan. 30. The other
information still applies.